Nemo – Catamaran
- 47 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8
- 4 Queens en-suite cabins
- For the love of sailing
NEMO is ready for 8 guests in 4 en-suite cabins. Comfort travels with you: the two hulls of the catamaran guarantee an excellent stability and then assure a pleasant navigation, without sharp movements nor extreme inclinations like on a monohull sailing boat. That’s why a holiday aboard Nemo is ideal also for kids, who can move safely onboard and play on the wide fore-nets.
Nemo’s all inclusive cruise has been created to fill your moments up with unforgettable remembrances. Including the culinary ones: on the catamaran tastes and flavors are not at random and every meal becomes a little gastronomical discovery, a journey through refined dishes and very genuine ingredients, from onboard-made bread, pizza and yoghurt to sushi or barbecue nights and sunset cocktails.
NEMO is also equipped with many optionals, such as solar panels, generator and water maker- so can operate at anchorage without the need to dock.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$13,100||$13,700||$14,300||$14,900||$15,500||$18,300||$18,800|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$13,100||$13,700||$14,300||$14,900||$15,500||$18,300||$18,800|
Christmas week: $19,600
New Year week: 20,500
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN SANTIAGO & MATE/CHEF LUCIA
Santi – From a very young age I lived in San Isidro (Buenos Aires). I lived until I was 19 years old with my parents and my 7 brothers. All men! With a large family there was always a lot of organization!
At the age of 20 I went to do a work & travel experience in New Zealand and then I went to live in Spain for a year where I worked in a hostel reservation center for Europe. From a very young age (5 years old) I started sailing in Optimist and then in cadet until I was 17 years old. I also did different sports, but my hobby was making electric LEGO trains!!
Also, my family always had a boat (sailboat and cruise ship) so I was always in contact with the water, my great passion! I went to Marín school and then I was always self-taught in all matters of technology and processes, tasks to which I dedicated for many years.
Luli – During my 28 years I lived with my parents and my three sisters in San Isidro, a very beautiful, quiet city, with green spaces and a coastal area.
When I was a child I went to the yacht club almost every weekend and we played with my friends, that’s where my love for boats began. The club is near the river and I could see everyone hoisting their sails.
Many friends had a boat so many times we went sailing! In 2017 we bought our first boat with Santiago that we enjoyed every weekend and on days off!
I studied at La Unidad school and then I graduated as a Passenger Cabin Crew. For 8 years I worked in a travel agency setting up itineraries and sales of tourist services. My hobby is making crafts such as knitting in two rows or the macramé technique and my favorite sport is riding a bike!
We want our guests to feel at home with quality service. We will work to give they space to enjoy an unforgettable experience and we will always be at your disposal for the new adventure of each day. We love what we do: preparing each trip, each itinerary, each navigation and each meal so that they are always comfortable and relaxed!
“On a good vacation you have nothing to do and you have all day to do it”
- Tropical yogurt bowl with homemade coconut granola and seasonal fruit
- Cinnamon baked French toast with fresh berries and cream
- Omelets with bacon jam and cheese
- Huevos rancheros
- Spinach and bacon breakfast quiche
- Classic pancake stack with maple syrup and bacon
- Shredded chicken tacos with mango salsa and pickled red onions
- Tuna poke bowl with white rice, Asian veggies and sriracha mayo
- Green Goddess Cobb salad with seared chicken breast
- Crispy chicken sandwiches with coleslaw
- Shrimp and orzo salad
- Sweet potato, ginger, and carrot soup
- Charcuterie board with an assortment of crackers and chutneys
- Homemade roasted red pepper hummus with crudités and pita wedges
- Tomato, basil, and mascarpone crostini
- Fresh guacamole and salsa with corn chips
- Homemade sour cream and onion dip with kettle chips
- Tostones with shrimp and avocado
- Butternut squash curry with pan fried grouper and coconut rice
- Beef tenderloin steaks with whipped potatoes and an arugula goat cheese salad
- Potato-chip and panko crusted snapper with roasted vegetables and lemon rice
- Caribbean Jerk chicken thighs with macaroni and cheese, plantains and slaw
- Roast pork tenderloin with butternut squash purée, roasted potatoes, and kale salad
- Mahi-mahi on linguine with a citrus cream sauce
- Homemade gingersnap ice cream sandwiches
- Vanilla bean panna cotta with raspberry compote
- Coffee chocolate cake with salted caramel sauce
- Key lime pie with sweet cream and strawberry coulis
- Pistachio tiramisu
- Bananas Foster
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water-maker and generator
- WiFi Internet Access
- Salon TV
- iDevice docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Sailing Instructions available
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/30 hp engine
- Kneeboard, Wakeboard & Tube
- Adult waterskis
- 2 Paddle-boards
- 2 Person kayak
- Snorkeling gear
- Beach games
- Fishing gear
- Underwater camera
- Tube is towing wing (Sting Ray)
- Two floating fatboy mats
- A “Lilly pad” floating mat, 12x6ft
- Floating Cabana
Engines: 2 x 54 hp
Submit your review
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.