Nenne – Catamaran
Large Group Sailing!
- 67 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 10 guests
- 1 king cabin, 3 queen cabins, 1 twin cabin can convert to king bed
- Scuba diving onboard
Winner of the 2018 “Best Multihull over 57 feet ” in the BVI Boat Show. The finest cruising experience yet imagined, NENNE (a Swedish name which means strong and brave like a lion), elevates the enjoyment of a floating holiday to new heights. A Victoria 67, newly built and launched in 2017, she’s the newest addition to Fountaine Pajot’s Flagship fleet. She’s sleek, elegant, and extremely spacious with an overall length of 67 feet and beam of 31 feet; truly, the ultimate in cruising comfort.
The popular flybridge concept has been expanded on this yacht to a state nothing short of magnificence. It is accessed from the cockpit with stairs on both sides that are highly secure. For guests aboard who have come to relax, the seating area is incredibly comfortable with benches, side tables, a relaxing sofa, and the convenience of a refrigerator and sink. A large Bimini provides an area of escape from the sun for those who want some shade and there is integrated lighting for evening cocktails.
A rotational crew operates NENNE between the summer and winter seasons.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$40,000||$40,750||$41,500||$42,250||$43,000||$43,750||$44,500||$45,250||$46,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$40,000||$40,750||$41,500||$42,250||$43,000||$43,750||$44,500||$45,250||$46,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN DONALD & CHEF/MATE AUDREY HARPER
Donald held several positions, from Managing Director and COO prior to following his dream of a joyful life at sea. Besides his love for his charming wife Audrey, sailing is his greatest passion followed closely by Scuba diving, fishing, and kayaking. As well as being an Offshore Captain and a PADI Scuba Diving Instructor, he is also quite the comedian and enchanting storyteller!
Audrey enjoyed a career as high school principal prior to becoming a charter yacht chef. Cooking has always been a passion of hers. With her dream of traveling the Caribbean and working as a Chef, she is delighted to meet any requirements of her guests with her delicious culinary treats. As an Offshore Captain and PADI Advanced Scuba Diver, she is hands on with boat handling and water activities. She completed a CTH Level 2 Certificate in Culinary Skills and a Pastry and Puddings Plus certificate from the prestigious Ashburton Cookery School in England. She holds a teaching degree in Education and an Honors Degree in Education Management, Law, and Policy. Whatever your culinary needs, Audrey will take care of you.
DECKHAND/STEWARD THOMAS WHEELER
Thomas from South Africa, already knew from a young age that he wanted to pursue a career on the ocean. This set him on a professional course with a long-term goal to learn as much as possible in the yachting industry. He completed numerous marine courses, which includes RYA Dayskipper and Powerboat level 2. He is also a qualified scuba diver.
His excellent boating skills and great attitude makes him a great team member of Nenne. The guests on Nenne can be assured that he will assist them with safe, fun-filled water activities. Being part of a big family himself, he is especially good with children and love interacting with people.
ROTATIONAL CREW FOR SUMMER ON NENNE:
Captain Magnus hails from the frigid fjords of Norway with several captains in his blood line. He spent his entire childhood regatta racing, teaching sailing and working for the King in the Norwegian Navy before he felt himself being drawn to far more tropical latitudes. Now, thawed out, and after several years of cruising on his private sailboat, multiple ocean crossings and chartering the most stunning waters and island groups in the world, he can guarantee a fantastic experience with well thought out itineraries and adventures.
Chef Lindsey hails from New England and a long line of chefs. Following in her fathers footprints, she found herself in the restaurant industry at a very young age. Always mesmerized with the tasty creations flowing out of the New England kitchens she worked in, she decided to peruse her passion for the culinary arts. She immersed herself in culinary courses and the bustling food scene. In an effort to keep her passion for travel stoked as well, she set off in the yachting industry roughly eight years ago. From the Eastern Seaboard of the US, France to Spain, Italy to Turkey, Croatia and many other stops in between, she has honed her skills in several different styles of cuisine. On crossing the Atlantic she let her creative side flow with inspirations from the Caribbean and South America. She takes much pride in tantalizing your taste-buds, but also in constructing creative cocktails, and cultivating a vacation for the memory books! Magnus and Lindsey met at anchor and have been together, living on boats, for over 5 years. They tied the knot last year in Tenerife, in the Canary Islands.
BREAKFAST *Rotational crew menu may differ
- Classic Eggs Benedict with Smoked Salmon/ Canadian Bacon and Creamy Hollandaise Sauce
- Continental Breakfast with Charcuteries and Cheese
- Banana Waffles with Maple syrup, Fresh Berries and Bacon
- Poached Eggs wrapped in Ham, Tomato and Spring Onion served with Bacon Roses
- New York Style Bagels with Smoked Salmon, Cream cheese, Capers and Red Onions
- Cinnamon and Maple Syrup French Toast served with Parma Ham
- Spinach, Leek and Mushroom Quiche
- Spiny Lobster or Seared Tuna Nicoise Salad drizzled with Italian Herb Dressing
and served with Warm Baguette
- Grilled Chicken with Pineapple and Mango Salsa, Potato wedges and a Green Salad
- Local Fish Taco Salad with Guacamole, Sour Cream and Jalapenos
- Pineapple and Ginger Braised Ribs, Creamy Coleslaw and Chickpea Salad
- Crab Cake Stacks, Marinated Mushroom, Courgette and Spinach Salad
- Thai Tuna Salad with Soy and Honey Dressing
- Sun Dried Tomatoes, Olives, Spinach and Feta Pasta Salad with Creamy Basil Pesto Dressing
- Local and Imported Cheese Platter with Red Onion Marmalade
- Black and Green Olive Tapenade served on Crostinis
- Creamy Spinach Pastry Wheels
- Smoked Local Fish Dip with an Assortment of Crackers
- Jalapeño Poppers with Homemade Ranch Dressing
- Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip with Tortilla Wedges
- Mini Quesadillas with Guacamole and Salsa
- Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with a Balsamic Reduction
- Caramelized Onion and Brie Tarts served on Shredded Lettuce
- Creamy Garlic, Onion and Tomato Mussels with Toasted Bread Fingers
- Polenta with a Saltfish Ragout
- Portobello Mushroom and Pesto Melt with Warm Roasted Pine Kernels
- Beet and Goats Cheese Salad on a Stick
- Watermelon, Feta and Olive Salad
- Ginger Sesame Salmon, Rice Noodles and Sautéed Seasonal Vegetables
- Orange Brandy Pork Tenderloin, Potato and Zucchini Gratin, Walnut, Cranberry and Spinach Salad
- Coconut Shrimp Curry, Saffron Basmati Rice, Mango and Tomato Salad
- Grilled Marinated Steak with a Mushroom Sauce, Sweet Potato Rounds, Avocado and Orange Salad
- Honey and Mustard Grilled Mahi-Mahi, Lemon Basmati Rice, Aubergine and Lentil Salad with
Goat’s Cheese and a Balsamic Reduction
- Rosemary Marinated Rack of Lamb with Herb Butter, Basil Gnocchi, Sautéed Asparagus
- Tray-baked Chicken with Tomatoes on the Vine, Sweet Potato Mash and a Seasonal Salad
- Local Rum Chocolate Fudge Pie with Raspberry Coulis
- Cinnamon Glazed Grilled Pineapple with Homemade Coconut Ice Cream
- Local Lime Pie with Fresh Whipped Cream
- Moorish Sticky Toffee pudding with Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Passion Fruit Mousse with Chocolate Sauce
- Poached Pears with an Amaretto Sabayon
- Roasted Banana Pudding with Meringue
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms & heated deck showers
- Heated deck showers
- Basic WiFi internet access up to 5GB
- Digital LED TV with satellite TV & onboard film server, DVDs’ & CD’s
- Apple TV in each cabin
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- Wine cooler
- AED + Medical Kit
- Williams rib w 100/hp engine
- Adult, junior, and trainer water skis
- Adult and junior wakeboards
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards (dual usage – convert to windsurfers with 3 sail sets)
- Several towable inflatables
- 10 Aqualung snorkeling sets of various sizes
- Snorkeling Gear
- Fishing Gear
- 2 X Go Pro cameras in waterproof housing
- SCUBA diving onboard
Submit your review
Where to begin? A fabulous boat, fantastic crew, outstanding meals & constant cocktails! But those are the obvious, what was so fantastic was the warmth & humor, knowledge and friendship that we so quickly shared. It was an unbelievable family experience celebrating Chris’s 70th, and we will never forget this past week. You have all made it very special for us. All the girls and Jack had such special moments – boom jumping, tubing, learning magic tricks – and we adults enjoyed the sailing, stories and special cocktails. In a nutshell, we had a wonderful week and can’t thank you enough. Hopefully we’ll be able to join you all again, as it was truly a pleasure! Well, she said it all! I thank you so much for a fantastic trip. I couldn’t have said it better than Nana. Thank you for the amazing meals, fun activities (like tubing and of course boom jumping) and just an all around awesome time! Thank you guys so much! First off, I am so grateful that you were so kind and always shining smiles in my morning. Second, the amount of food, drinks and many other things you guys made/brought for us is definitely more than we deserved so thank you for that. I am an extremely picky eater, and let me tell you that you made some of the best food I have ever eaten! Thank you for you nonstop work and glowing personality. I am forever grateful! Captain, you handle We will always remember the “Amazing Captain” who was the most fun guy ever! Thank you so, so much!! We were so grateful for the deckhand. Not just the fact that you were always getting me things, you were so, so kind and I know the kids looked up to you. I cannot begin to say how grateful I am for you and your professionalism. You made this trip so fun and it was incredible to see the way each family member was entertained constantly. Truly an unforgettable experience! Thank you! Thank you for a truly amazing week. We loved every minute of it and can’t wait to come back again. And a special “thank you” for accommodating the food requests. The kids enjoyed all of it, which is impressive coming from the picky one. Of course, we all enjoyed every meal and the constant stream of cocktails as well. We were lucky to have you all as our crew. We couldn’t have ask for a more professional, funny, caring, knowledgeable and fun group! You guys are all an amazing crew and it felt like y’all were simply an extension of our family. Thank you for welcoming our family into yours and into your home!!
Thank you for making this trip unforgettable. No matter where life takes us, you will always be a part o f some of our best memories. I am personally anticipating some new & exciting and good things for 2020. Thank you for your kindness, service and selflessness was the first of these things-thank you. May the Lord bless you!
What an incredible trip! Thank you so much for your expertise and perfect planning. Your stories and adventures you took us on, the laughs we shared and the incredible food and drinks all made for the best vacation! Thank you so much!
Words fail me to describe such a wonderful memorable week under all your care! The amazing food, fantastic energy, looking after our every need. The fun, the laughter, the jokes, activities too numerous to mention, spectacular meal times. Really big big thanks to you all for making this such a special holiday. I can only wish you much continued success. Love, Love, Love
Another year and so many memories made! Thank you for another fantastic trip. The food was incredible; you have once again outdone yourself, Audrey! Donald, always the entertainer! We love you and miss you already. We truly cherish our time on the boat with our friends! Here's to friendship and love! Until next time.
Fabulous trip-relaxing-The crew gave us 110% throughout the cruise. Absolutely loved the snorkeling and the locations we visited. We especially loved the food. Something new and exciting everyday. We are already discussing how we can come back and it would be with this crew.
Nenne crew, Thank you so much for allowing us to share your beautiful ship of dreams! We also enjoyed your unbelievable hospitality, the exquisite cuisine and the kindness you showed us every single day. You made our vacation not only interesting, but fun! I am grateful that the time we spend with our good friends was also spent here with you-our new friends on Nenne Thank you!
Thank you to the crew of Nenne for a truly unforgettable time on the boat, water and shore. Your crew’s passion, enthusiasm and joy for the boat and your guests create a fantastic atmosphere onboard with the perfect blend of excitement, laughter and relaxation. Captain, your experience and people skills are invaluable and make the trip into what it was. Chef, your cooking made every meal a feast and something to look forward to. Stew, your helpful and very friendly attitude made us feel like we were in the world’s tiniest, floating 5-star hotel. You guys make an incredible crew and set the bar for holidays on water incredibly high. Thank you all and we wish you all the best for your future trips. We would love to join you once again!
This is our 4th charter and every time the experience is better and more enjoyable than the charter before. You are not just crew: you are our second family, our Caribbean Soul Mates. The highlights for us are: the succulent food, the indescribably beautiful view, water colors and anchorages, the spectacular Nenne (crystal wine glasses-huge master bedroom-all the comforts of home. Simply a regal vessel!) the stories, conversations and many laughs! This is undoubtedly our favorite type of vacation, and we hope to share many charters with you in the future, see you next time!
Words cannot describe the week you provided. The crew made the trip fun, exciting and comfortable. The level of food, knowledge and service was extraordinary! Gill and I had a fantastic time! We feel like you are part of our family now. We hope to stay in touch and sail with you again someday! Dear Nenne Crew, the last week of April 2018 is going down in the books as the best week of our lives. Captain, we will miss your morning stories most of all. Thank you for making us laugh and showing us the best beaches that FWI have to offer. C, your 80s and 90s playlist made our hearts smile. You were terrific and we are going to miss that smile and certainly that shot paddle you kept on refilling for us on the last afternoon. Audrey, you have the secret to keeping passengers happy. Thanks to your Michelin star cooking we did not have a mutiny. Thank you for your kindness, and for making sure this gem stays as in tact as possible (the Caribbean water and all its creatures, especially turtles). We will miss you all and cannot wait to see you someday for a new adventure. It was a vacation for the record books. Captain, the raconteur extraordinaire; Chef, the culinary queen; and Caitlin the stewardess supreme. I never had my needs and wants so (seemingly) effortlessly anticipated and met and surpassed. I caught a fish, rode a turtle, jumped off a cliff, had the most romantic date-night in history, and drank myself into a sublime stupor. Thank you for your kindness, professionalism, and all around wonderfulness. Nenne crew, what an amazing week with all of you. This will always be remembered as the “week on the boat”. All of you are complete professionals and you made it very easy to relax and take it all in. I have the five extra pounds to prove it! Rob and I will be back. Thanks to all of you for taking our eight trouble makers on a great St Barts, St Martin and Anguilla tour. Amazing service; great knowledge of the area and some of the best food we have had! This was our first trip on a cat and it was an incredible vessel! Let’s do BVI or Galapagos next.
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Gear included
- $35 per dive for certified divers only with Crew Donald & Audrey
- Resort Course $135
- Open Water Referral $300
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.