Nera – Catamaran
- 50 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8
- 4 queen en-suite cabins**
- 360° views on upper deck
NERA is a 50 ft sailing catamaran and is finished to a very high quality and boasting every modern convenience. There are 4 queen en-suite cabins and also a single bunk room with separate bathroom**. If you choose to bring family members who choose to sleep in the up/down bunk room, the crew can switch to a queen cabin.
The salon is gorgeous, very modern with a low, L-shaped sofa with lovely bright accent cushions. The whole appearance is light and inviting. There is air conditioning throughout the yacht.
The cockpit follows the same theme as the interior with neutral upholstery and brightly colored cushions and it is an inside/outside feel. The whole area is well protected from the elements with drop down shades and a Bimini on the flybridge.
Photos: Belize Sailing Vacations are going to spoil you on your “Epic” dream vacation!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$12,775||$13,825||$14,875||$15,925||$16,975||$18,025||$19,075|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$12,775||$13,825||$14,875||$15,925||$16,975||$18,025||$19,075|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks.
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine(1 bottle p/p/d) and local rum
- Water Sport activities
- Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
- Complimentary pickup at airport or hotel on arrival day.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Liquor & Wine (avail. at duty free shop)
- 10% Belize taxes and/or Guatemala Entry/Exit Fees
- Crew gratuity
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
Captain RUBEN and Chef/Mate ANDREA
Note that crew schedules are subject to change and we will confirm 30 days prior to arrival.
Captain Ruben Trejos
Ruben hails from Ambergris Caye, one of Belize’s key tourism destinations. He’s been involved in the tourism industry his entire life, working as a master scuba diver and fisherman for nearly 20 years. He owns his own business specializing in private dives, snorkeling, and all types of fishing (reef, spear, and deep sea). Ruben brings a wealth of experience to the BSV family, working as one of the company’s main captains for the past four years. In addition to his captain duties, you’ll find Ruben leading his guests on snorkel and dive adventures, as well. And, when he’s not on charter, Ruben remains actively involved in all aspects of Belize tourism, serving as a director for the Belize Tourism Industry Association (BTIA) and a Tour Guide Director for the Tour Guide Association in San Pedro.
First Mate Brianna Samuels
Brianna has been part of Belize Sailing Vacation’s family for many years, since her father Sherman has been our head detailer for over 10 years! Brianna joined the team 3 years ago working in detailing, food and beverage management and charter preparation and is now in her second season working as Chef/ First Mate, so knows how to run a tight ship. Brianna grew up cooking with her mother, Patty, as soon as she could walk. Her mother owns a popular food establishment in Belize and is known to be the cook of legends. Brianna’s many talents include exquisite pastry making and cake decorating, preparing delicious impromptu dishes with the day’s catch and embellishing her Belizean recipes with international twists. Watch out if you enjoy game night – rumor has it she’s a handy poker player too!
Belize Sailing Vacations has a fantastic reputation for creative culinary fare, quality of ingredients and flexibility in accommodating dietary requirements and special guest requests. Using locally sourced produce – fresh fish, locally reared meats and fruits and veggies from the farms in Cayo – highlights of our acclaimed menu include the following…
- Breakfast is served with fresh fruit; breads, island jams and a selection of beverages including local coffee
- Selection of tropical fruits with granola, made in the Cayo district, yoghurt and fresh baked patries
- Fluffy banana rum pancakes & Belizean crispy ‘butt’ bacon
- Eggs made to order with freshly baked breads
- Cinnamon French toast, local sausage
- Frittata of the day & tropical fruits
- Tropical shrimp & pineapple salad, ginger citrus dressing, fresh baked breads
- BBQ reef burger – guest rated 5 stars
- Shrimp, cucumber, mint & ginger rice paper salad wraps with sweet habanero dipping sauce
- Fragrant chopped chicken & broccoli salad, peanut ponzu sauce
- Belizean chorizo and rum black bean soup
- Crispy chicken tostadas, pico de gallo
- Fish tacos served with purple slaw, cilantro pineapple crema
- Brie, mango chutney and fresh pear croustades
- Caribbean lobster or conch ceviche, local tortilla chips
- Assorted Cheeses and fruits served with crackers and chutneys
- Home made lime cilantro hummus with toasted flat bread
- Garlic shrimp & herb dip
- Chicken satay sticks, peanut dipping sauce
- Cocktails include the signature ‘painkiller’ coconut pineapple rum punch with fresh grated nutmeg
- BBQ Caribbean lobster with fried plantains and pineapple cilantro salsa
- Catch of the day – chef’s whimsical creation with the days catch
- Island shrimp linguine, tomato, herb balsamic salad
- Belizean rum marinated BBQ pork tenderloin, ginger sweet potato mash, mango balsamic reduction
- Thai ginger coconut seafood curry
- Brazilian shrimp ‘moqueca’, saffron rice
- All dinners are served with selected wines
- Key lime ginger crunch
- Coconut chocolate brownies, hot berry compote
- Chocolate rum ‘salami’, chocolate drizzle – Dragonfruit cheesecake
- Mini tiramisu
Please note this is a sample menu and subject to change, based on availability of the best produce. Lobster season runs from June 15th to February 15th
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Water-maker & generator
- Salon TV and surround sound
- WiFi Internet access
- Extendable sunshade
- iPod/device docking station
- Sirius Satellite Radio
- Extensive Library of CDs, DVDs, Books & Games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 13’ rigid inflatable boat w/15hp engine
- Snorkel Gear
- Fishing gear trolling/casting
- 2 Kayaks (set up for single or double)
- Beach equipment
- Rendezvous Scuba diving available
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Year: 2006 w/ refit 2015
Engines: 2 Yanmar 50Hp Diesel
Submit your review
This is our second trip. We had an amazing five days sailing from Belize City to Guatemala. We bounce down the coastline until reaching Rio Dulce. Our first night was near the reef for a beautiful sunset with dinner. The chef prepared some amazing meals. On to Placencia the next day. Placencia is wonderful. The food is good and there is always a local soccer game going on at the fields. Night three was near a small private island near Punta Gorda. The caretaker was super nice and took us on a tour of the island. It once was a really nice hotel. On to the Rio Dulce! The river was incredible. The captain checked us into Guatemala. Thanks so much for all the great story telling Captain. You are the man! After a refreshing swim in the river night four was in a small bay off the river. Super quite really amazing sunsets! Our last night was in Nana Juana marina. Great place with a refreshing pool and fantastic margaritas. Thank you so much! Super amazing vacations! Everyone was so helpful helping us plan our trip. Thanks everyone!
This is my third trip. We have been down with friends, family, and a guys trip and every time it is on the money. We charter yachts all around the world and the service you get on this 50 foot catamaran is unparalleled. The meals on our trip rival of the meals we had on our 150 foot yacht in Greece. Truly amazing service by the chef. The captain was unbelievably professional and knowledgeable about everything to do with Sailing. These people love their job and it shows. I’m not sure anything could’ve been done better. We will be back!
Our crew exceeded our expectations day by day. We dined like royals, explored like Columbus, swam like mermaids. The ship felt like a 5 star accommodation with views like in paradise. All in all, a vacation of a lifetime. Thank you so much for everything.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.