Neverland – Catamaran
- 50 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queens with ensuite bathrooms
- Spacious flybridge
Yacht Neverland is a brand new 50 foot Fountaine Pajot catamaran. This spacious yacht combines elegance and function giving guests an Epic vacation. The large flybridge allows guests a 360 degree view while enjoying the fresh Caribbean air. There is a giant seating area near the bow of the yacht for relaxing. The cockpit has ample space for guests to enjoy the fine dining that this yacht has to offer. Neverland’s crew Marcus and Sara matches the quality of the yacht and will provide guests with an EPIC vacation like no other.
Great Food, Great Times!
Relaxation & Adventure!
A Cut Above!
Bucket List Vacation
Best time in the world
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- DVD players
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- DVDs & CD’s
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 13’ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Water skis for adults & kids
- Knee board, wake board, inner tube, skurfboard
- Snorkeling gear
- Floating sun mattresses
- Underwater camera
Model: Fontaine Pajot
Engines: 2 x 75 hp
CAPTAIN JACOB & MATE/CHEF CHRISTINA
Originally from Chicago, Jacob moved to the west coast in 2010 where he discovered his love for sailing. A single day trip in San Diego had him hooked and pretty soon he was chartering and eventually purchasing his first sailboat in 2014. In 2017 after spending several years sailing the coast of California and Mexico he quit his job as a hospitality manager and decided to pursue a full time career on the water.
Over the last two years Jacob has spent the summer season in the Med working charters for everyone from honeymoon couples to giant flotillas of nearly 200 yachts! During the winter season of 2018 he moved to Australia to sail charters in New South Wales for the summer down under. When it warmed up in the north he returned to sail California and Mexico once again along with the Abaco’s islands in the Bahamas. Since making the Virgin Islands his home he has explored the hidden gems and tourist hot spots to provide the trip of a lifetime for any guest.
Always pursuing additional knowledge, Jacob has spent his time gaining experience on vessels ranging from 25 ft race boats to 85 ft luxury cruisers. Whether it’s a mono hull or catamaran; big or small; as long as it’s sailing the ocean blue it’s the right boat.
A true New Yorker born and raised in Staten Island from two parents who grew up in Brooklyn, Christina prides herself on her personality and respectful family values. She believes this is what has shaped her personality which has been the foundation for her life. As an Italian American, food has always been an important part of her life. She believes there is no better way to spread love than with a home cooked meal, some great wine, and really good company.
After graduating with a Masters Degree in Special Education, Christina worked as a preschool teacher in the greater New York area for over 5 years. It wasn’t until she took a trip to South Africa to teach English did she realize that her passion for travel, culture, and exploration exceeded her expectations. It was then that she realized she was settling for a comfortable life which she was good at, but ultimately it did not feed her soul.
Unexpected events, call it serendipitous or not, have brought her to the sea and she could not have been more grateful. She has worked two seasons as a chef in destinations such as Greece, Croatia, and Montenegro. She has worked on a variety of different sailboats which allowed her to really grow her passion for sailing.
As a chef Christina likes to keep her meals as healthy and tasty as possible. To her, flavor is most important and shouldn’t be compromised. Christina likes to cook with the best ingredients she can find, and believes freshness is key. Her cuisine is very exploratory in that she likes to use a variety of flavors, spices, and herbs rather than stick to one specifically. Christina believes people should have a cultural culinary experience when they are eating. She wants you to remember your sailing experience from that moment you see the breathtaking morning sunrise over the horizon to the smell of roasted chicken coming fresh out of the boat’s oven. She truly believes that sailing is an experience for your senses and she’s fully on board to give the best experience she possibly can.
- Maple rum french toast served with fresh berries
- English breakfast includes scrambled eggs and bacon served with a side of toast and fresh fruit
- Yogurt oat bowls served with choice of almond or peanut butter, fresh fruit, banana, chia, flax, and hemp seeds and drizzled with local honey
- Lemon ricotta pancakes served with side of smoked bacon
- Chorizo breakfast tacos served with home fries
- Avocado toast served with side of creme-bruleed grapefruit
- Mediterranean frittata served with smoked mozzarella, spinach, onions and kalamata olives topped with fresh arugula
- Smoked salmon tartine with fresh dill, red onion, and capers served with a yogurt parfait
- Canadian bacon breakfast sandwiches served with side of fresh fruit
- Fish tacos served with a cilantro lime cabbage slaw, avocado, and a mango salsa. Served with side of black beans & wild rice
- Quinoa salad served with arugula, red onion, roasted walnuts, and cranberries, drizzled with a balsamic glazed and evoo (choice of grilled chicken or eggplant)
- Korean beef quesadillas served with side of guacamole, and lime infused sour cream.
- Fig and brie burger served on a whole grain bun with a side of rosemary sweet potato wedges
- Warm spinach salad served with crispy pancetta, cherry tomatoes, and cucumbers drizzled with honey-lemon olive oil
- Bow-tie pasta with cherry tomatoes, red onion, rustic black olives, fresh basil, and mozzarella tossed in a pesto sauce
- Italian sausage and peppers served as a hero or plated accompanied with a side slaw salad
- Moroccan chickpea salad served with a cilantro mint dressing accompanied with side of grilled naan bread
- Seared Tuna Poke bowls served over coconut rice
- Grilled Chicken pitas served with homemade tzatziki sauce and side of hummus
- Tuna Nicoise salad drizzled with a balsamic reduction
- Prosciutto, fig, fresh basil and burrata drizzled with honey served on crostini
- Buffalo chicken dip served with chips, celery, carrots, cauliflower and broccoli
- Banh Mi bites with cucumber, cilantro, mayonnaise, carrot, pancetta, hoisin sauce and sprinkled with sesame seeds
- Mini crab cakes with garlic and chive sauce
- Maple and walnut crusted brie served with multigrain bread
- Charcuterie board served with rustic Italian bread
- Fresh made guacamole and served with corn tortillas
- Homemade Italian sauce with choice of gnocchi or spaghetti served with a side of Italian garlic bread and caprese salad
- Grilled Vegetables served over balsamic farrow served with a side salad and garlic pesto baguette
- Roasted beer chicken served over saffron rice with a side salad
- Caribbean swordfish served over southwestern quinoa and side of grilled Mexican street corn
- Grilled herbed Filet served over horseradish mashed potatoes and a side of roasted cauliflower
- Roasted pork tenderloin served over a bed of string beans and squash
- Citrus glazed salmon with roasted fennel served over wild rice and a side of parmesan roasted asparagus
- Grilled Shrimp served over creamy polenta served with side of honey-butter biscuits
- Grilled Chicken on the BBQ served with side of rustic baked potatoes
- Individual key lime pies served with fresh lime whipped cream
- Homemade warm chocolate chip cookies
- Fresh strawberry frozen yogurt pie
- Spiced apple crumble
- Homemade cookie crumble served over ice cream (flavors vary)
- Grilled pineapple served with a coconut whipped cream
- Chocolate pudding pie
- Strawberry s’mores bites served with chocolate fudge drizzle
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$18,000||$19,000||$20,000||$21,000||$22,000||$23,000||$24,000|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$18,000||$19,000||$20,000||$21,000||$22,000||$23,000||$24,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.