Ocelot – Catamaran
- 52 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queen cabins
- Caribbean sailing delight
OCELOT is a Lagoon 520 owner’s version offering a spacious master cabin + 3 other Queen guest cabins. All guest cabins have en-suite electric heads with vanity and separate shower stalls. There is also a 5th bunk cabin that offers two single berths and crew will swap out for a queen upon request. OCELOT has nice natural lighting and ventilation throughout the yacht plus full air-conditioning.
The yacht offers alfresco dining in the cockpit and will comfortably accommodate 8 guests at the table. The salon will also seat up to 8 guests for dining or just relaxing in the A/C. There is plenty of options for sunbathing and lots of places to kick back in the shade as well. Whether you are looking for a fun family adventure or a Caribbean getaway with friends, OCELOT is ready to welcome you on a EPIC sailing trip of a lifetime!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
VIDEO is of her sistership.
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$20,500||$21,250||$22,000||$22,750||$23,500||$24,250||$25,000|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$20,500||$21,250||$22,000||$22,750||$23,500||$24,250||$25,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN RICH & CHEF/MATE KATE
Captain Rich hails from a small coastal town on the Atlantic Ocean. Growing up on the ocean, he has spent his entire life on the water. He was introduced to sailing after high school, when he crewed on a boat headed for the Virgin Islands. Immediately he was hooked and spent the next two years sailing and surfing the Caribbean. After meeting Kate, the two of them purchased and rebuilt their own boat to cruise the islands. A few years later he decided to pursue sailing professionally. After obtaining his 50 ton masters license with the UCSG, Rich and Kate have worked on boats along the East coast, Caribbean, and Mediterranean. With years of experience sailing together and an extensive knowledge of Virgin Islands waters, you will be in great hands.
Rich’s main passion in life is being in the ocean and enjoying the outdoors. As an active member of the Surfrider foundation, he is always looking for ways to live a more sustainable life. He looks forward to sharing his passion for water sports with guests, whether it’s tracking down waves along Tortola’s north shore, stand up paddle boarding, or water skiing.
His favorite part of the day is entertaining guests with craft cocktails and tales of the days adventures while the boat effortlessly sails off into the sunset.
Growing up in a landlocked city in Russia, the idea of sailing the ocean had never crossed Kate’s mind. It wasn’t until a summer exchange program brought her to the Atlantic coast where she met Rich. Now married for 8 years and after many sailing trips on their own boat, she couldn’t imagine life any other way.
With a degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from San Diego State University, her fresh culinary style reflects throughout a healthy fare. She channels all her incredible energy and brilliant ability to think outside the box into creating delicious masterpieces for guests to enjoy.
Having had the opportunity to travel the world, including Egypt, Thailand, Greece, and Italy, she has had the chance to sample many of the world’s cuisines. She takes great delight in sharing these flavors with you. Quality of produce and locally sourced fresh foods remain the mainstay of her cooking. Vegetarians and vegans are very welcome with Chef Kate!
Kate seamlessly marries her talent in the galley with her natural ability to entertain. She is very flexible with a lively, outgoing, and bubbly personality. Kate aims to make your vacation as enjoyable and as fun as possible.
- Smashed avocado toast with a fried egg
- Açaí bowl with tropical fruit, coconut, and honey
- Tomato, onion, and herb omelet
- Pineapple rum French toast or pancakes
- Italian sausage frittata with peppers and onions
- Coconut mango overnight oat parfaits
- Breakfast burritos
- Nicoise Salad
- Mozzarella, sun dried tomato, and grilled zucchini bruschetta
- Shrimp Louie Salad or Sandwich
- Ahi tuna poke bowls
- Walnut Pesto pasta salad with artichoke, olives, chickpeas, balsamic reduction, side of warm garlic bread topped with grilled chicken
- Grilled Shrimp Caesar salad with cashew dressing and homemade herb croutons
- Mediterranean quinoa bowl with feta and arugula topped with grilled eggplant and lemon vinaigrette
- Ceviche taco sliders
- Charcuterie board
- Chips and Homemade guacamole
- Antipasto skewers
- Crispy Parmesan polenta with roasted pepper spread
- Green Papaya Gazpacho
- Meatless Monday: beyond beef burgers, homemade paprika potato wedges, Kate’s secret sauce, and all the fixings
- Taco Tuesday: Blackened Mahi tacos with mango salsa, cilantro lime slaw, chipotle crema, (bottomless margaritas…!?!)
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken, rice and beans, plantain tostones
- Teriyaki pineapple and shrimp kebabs , coconut lime rice, sesame veggies
- Almond encrusted catch of the day served with baby greens and orzo
- Seared sesame tuna on a bed of Thai peanut zoodles
- Sushi night, fresh caught Tuna Maki rolls, edamame, miso soup
- Passion fruit macaroons
- Green tea tapioca pudding
- No bake lemon tartlets
- Dark chocolate raspberry truffles
- Tropical Sicilian granita with coconut cream
- Coconut key lime popsicles
- Bushwhacker milkshake (yes, please)
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Water maker and generator
- Free WiFi
- Salon TV
- Ipod/device docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
- Green cleaning products
- 13’ rigid inflatable boat w/40 hp
- Tube, Kneeboard & Wakeboard
- Adult waterski’s
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- 2 stand up paddle boards
- Floating Mats
Model: Lagoon 52 Sailing Catamaran
Submit your review
This was truly a once in a lifetime experience. This was a surprise for my husband’s birthday and it beat all of our expectations. The captain and his wife were so warm and accommodating. They created a very relaxing and memorable experience for us! The weather was perfect and we saw the most breathtaking sunset. Highly recommend this boat tour to anyone!!
So much more personal than larger excursions - classy, yet laid back and relaxed! We were coming by ferry from St Thomas, so to simplify logistics, the crew arranged to dock their boat at the private dock just outside the bar at the ferry terminal. They are so warm and hospitable - effortlessly managing sailing while also serving homemade snacks & libations and entertaining guests with stories about their beautiful vessel and the local area! We truly enjoyed and absolutely recommend this experience! Equally delightful for those who have been sailing before, as well as those who want to see it for the first time.
Thank you so much for taking a hesitant group and helping them to love sailing. Everyone agreed this was the best vacation and "we should have done the whole week". Mission accomplished! I LOVED the sailing on the windy! You are a great Captain! Every single meal was fabulous. I hope to come back for a longer adventure, and see even more of the beautiful BVI's.
Thank you so much for an amazing vacation aboard Ocelot At first I wasn't sure if having our entire family trapped on a boat was a good idea....but it ended up being an incredible experience and my favorite getaway yet. The food was fantastic and I still don't know how the chef was able to prepare it all in that little boat kitchen. I had so much fun snorkeling, jumping off the boat, paddle boarding, laying in the bean bag chair and going to Foxy's. We got to do a little of everything! Thank you I wish I could stay longer.
Thank you so much for such an amazing trip! I don't think I could have asked for anything better. You both are so kind and made this such an amazing experience. The food was amazing and I had so much fun!
An awesome experience. The crew could not have been more accommodating. We had the time of our lives, fantastic crew. Going home with lots of memories. Special places, special crew. What a pleasure to know you and spend time together in and out of the water. Unforgettable. Thank you isn’t enough. Thanks for the coral and reef experience.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.