Ocelot – Catamaran
- 52 foot sailing yacht catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queen cabins
- Scuba Diving onboard
OCELOT is a 2016 Lagoon 520 owner’s version offering a spacious master cabin + 3 other Queen guest cabins. All guest cabins have en-suite electric heads with vanity and separate shower stalls. There is also a 5th bunk cabin that offers two single berths and crew will swap out for a queen upon request. Ocelot has nice natural lighting and ventilation throughout the yacht plus full air-conditioning.
The yacht offers alfresco dining in the cockpit and will comfortably accommodate 8 guests at the table. The salon will also seat up to 8 guests for dining or just relaxing in the A/C. There is plenty of options for sunbathing and lots of places to kick back in the shade as well. Whether you are looking for a fun family adventure or a Caribbean getaway with friends, Ocelot is ready to welcome you on a EPIC sailing trip of a lifetime!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
VIDEO is of her sistership.
Submit your review
Thank you so much for an amazing vacation aboard Ocelot At first I wasn't sure if having our entire family trapped on a boat was a good idea....but it ended up being an incredible experience and my favorite getaway yet. The food was fantastic and I still don't know how the chef was able to prepare it all in that little boat kitchen. I had so much fun snorkeling, jumping off the boat, paddle boarding, laying in the bean bag chair and going to Foxy's. We got to do a little of everything! Thank you I wish I could stay longer.
Thank you so much for taking a hesitant group and helping them to love sailing. Everyone agreed this was the best vacation and "we should have done the whole week". Mission accomplished! I LOVED the sailing on the windy! You are a great Captain! Every single meal was fabulous. I hope to come back for a longer adventure, and see even more of the beautiful BVI's.
Thank you so much for such an amazing trip! I don't think I could have asked for anything better. You both are so kind and made this such an amazing experience. The food was amazing and I had so much fun!
An awesome experience. The crew could not have been more accommodating. We had the time of our lives, fantastic crew. Going home with lots of memories. Special places, special crew. What a pleasure to know you and spend time together in and out of the water. Unforgettable. Thank you isn’t enough. Thanks for the coral and reef experience.
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Water maker and generator
- Free WiFi
- Salon TV
- Ipod/device docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
- Green cleaning products
- 13’ rigid inflatable boat w/40 hp
- Tube, Kneeboard & Wakeboard
- Adult waterski’s
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- 2 stand up paddle boards
- Floating Mats
Model: Lagoon 52 Sailing Catamaran
CAPTAIN ANDREW & CHEF/MATE MICHAELA
Captain Andrew and Chef Michaela have been working on day sailing charters as Captain & Crew for over 3 years, and most recently a year together on a term charter yacht exploring all throughout the US and British Virgin Islands. They have been spreading their passion for sailing, snorkeling, and all around adventuring to thousands of guests from all over the world on a daily basis. Furthermore, Andrew and Michaela are excited to take their passions to the next level for Ocelot and to show their guests all the amazing things the Virgin Islands has to offer.
Andrew was a late bloomer to the world of sailing, growing up in suburban Chicago. But he knew his passion for the ocean was there from an early age, and moved to San Diego for college, and proceeded to take sailing lessons immediately upon his arrival. Starting off in boats hardly bigger then himself, his passion for all things ocean continued to grow as rapidly as his sailing experience in and around southern California. Upon graduation from San Diego State, with a degree in hospitality & tourism, Andrew decided to focus on sailing, and became a US Sailing Certified Instructor, and spent his time teaching sailors new and old the wonders of the ocean. A quick return to the Midwest, and cold Chicago winters, ended with Andrew getting his USCG Master Captains license, and a move “Down Island” to pursue his dream of becoming a full time Captain. He is now excited to continue chasing his dream, and to share his love for all things ocean with all of his guests, as he continues to grow as a diver, surfer, chef, host, bartender, and most importantly lifetime sailor.
Born and raised in the Virgin Islands, Michaela spent her childhood working at her fathers dive shop on St. John. Spending her formative years scuba diving, sailing and snorkeling she considers her-self a professional mermaid. After receiving a Bachelors degree in Business Management From Five Towns College In Long Island NY, and while attending school she established four years of experience in the service industry. Michaela found her talents for communicating and connecting with people while representing and promoting big name brands at events in the New York City. After four years she was drawn back home to the water and has dedicated the last three years to the charter business. Highly knowledgeable about local waters and hotspots she is excited about sharing her unique and beautiful home. She has a super energetic spirit that keeps her constantly looking for adventure and new friends.
Collectively Andrew and Michaela have traveled to 45 countries and are on a constant quest to never grow up. They fell in love surrounded by the turquoise water of the Caribbean and soon after realized they made spectacular sailing partners. Their dream became a reality on a Summer sailing trip to the Greek islands and they knew they were meant to make it their career. With their professional sailing experience, unique island expertise, and impeccable hosting backgrounds, they are ready to show their guests a one of a kind, and once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- Bacon, sausage or fruit platter always available as a side
- Avacado Toast / Runny Fried Egg / Microgreens / Fruit Salad
- Homemade Waffles & Fresh Berries
- Toasted Everything Bagel with Smoked Salmon / Red Onion / Capers / Dill Cream Cheese
- Continental Selection of Meats, Cheeses & Jams / Fresh Made Scones / Pastries & Croissants
- Chorizo & Mushroom Omelettes / Hash browns
- Blueberry or Banana Pancake Stacks
- Yogurt & Fruit Parfaits / Homemade Morning Glory Muffins / Mini Ham & Egg Cups
- Local Catch Ceviche Tower / Jasmine Rice
- Pulled Pork Sliders / Coleslaw & Roasted Corn Salad
- Baja Style Snapper Tacos / Tortilla Chips & Fresh Made Guacamole
- Captain Andrew’s Famous Burgers (Salmon or Beef) / Potato Salad
- Turkey Paninis / Homemade Bread / Cranberry Aioli / Cauliflower & Checkpea Salad
- Blackened Locally Caught Mahi Mahi / Pineapple Salsa / Local Greens & Lime Crema
- Prosciutto Wrapped Cantaloupe
- Homemade Smoky Sundried Tomato Hummus
- Cheese Board
- Antipasto Salad
- Asian Sticky Pork Meatballs
- Tostones / Salt Fish with a Scotch Bonnet & Mango Jam
- Bri, Apple & Honey Tartlet
- NY Strip Steak / Pear, Blue Cheese & Arugula Salad / Homemade Dijon Walnut Vinaigrette
- Grilled Salmon / Mediterranean Cucumer & Feta Cheese Salad / Lemon Orzo / Asparagus
- Rosemary & Ginger Pork Tenderloin / Risotto & Roasted Carrots / Pork Au Jus
- Homemade Pesto Linguine / Grilled Chicken Breast / Ricotta & Fresh Basil
- Sesame Crusted Local Yellowfin Tuna / Jasmine Rice / Spring Vegetable Medley / Homemade Avocado Wasabi Puree
- Swordfish Escabeche / Sweet Potato & Cassava Mash / Grilled Peppers
- Filet Mignon Au Poivre / Fingerling Potatoes / Butter Brasied Brussel Sprouts
- Flourless Chocolate Ganache Cake
- Homemade Fruit Sorbet
- Caribbean Rum Cake
- Espresso Martinis & Biscotti
- Key Lime Pie
- Passionfruit Panna Cotta
- Fudgy Brownies with Gelato & a Caramel Cage
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$20,500||$21,250||$22,000||$22,750||$23,500||$24,250||$25,000|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$20,500||$21,250||$22,000||$22,750||$23,500||$24,250||$25,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.