Ohana – Motor Yacht
A Luxury Super-yacht Experience!
- 60 foot Horizon motor yacht
- Accommodations for 7
- 1 king, 1 queen, & 1 twin cabin
- Winter in the BVI
- Spring, Summer and Fall in the Bahamas
Ohana is a 60 foot motor yacht. With cruising speeds of 20 knots guests get the chance to see many different island and anchorages during the charter. The covered upstairs flybridge offers seating for all guests along with a grill and bar. Ohana will be operating between the Virgin Islands and the Bahamas. Your experienced crew will make your vacation EPIC!
$24,000-$35,500 per week
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV
- Satellite TV connection
- Full surround sound system
- DVD and CD players
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- CDs, videos, DVDs
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
Model: Horizon PC60
Engines: 2 x 715hp
- 14′ rigid inflatable boat w/70 hp engine
- Water skis for adults & kids
- Knee board, wakeboard, & doughnuts x2
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- Floating island
- Underwater camera
- SCUBA diving rendezvous
CAPTAIN STUART MACKIE & CHEF/FIRST MATE HANNAH ANGEL
Stu met Hannah in 2013 when he was working on a mega yacht during his second season aboard. They decided to do a charter season in Turkey and afterward moved to the British Virgin Islands to work on luxury charter catamarans.
Growing up near the ocean in Scotland, Stu has loved being on and around the water since a very young age. After completing a year of training in 2011, which included a Trans Atlantic crossing, he left the UK to work on a mega yacht.
Hannah has worked in the hospitality industry throughout her career and has also studied at the prestigious Ashburton School of Cookery in the UK, where she learned from very talented chefs. Hannah loves creating amazing looking, fun and healthy meals. Hannah will make you laugh with funny stories and loves to interact with the guests. Stu loves to freedive, Scuba dive, game fishing and all types of water sports. He also enjoys sharing his local knowledge of the marine life.
Stu and Hannah will make sure your charter is based around you. They will take you to explore all their favorite locations in the Bahamas and the British Virgin Islands at a pace that you find relaxing but also stimulating.
This crew will have you never wanting to leave Yacht Ohana!
- Each morning you will be served Coffee, selection of teas, fruit juices, fresh fruit, toast and selection of preserves, cereal and your choice of juice
- Eggs Florentine – Toasted English muffin topped with wilted spinach and a soft poached egg, finished with freshly made hollandaise sauce
- Smoked Salmon – Served with toasted bagels, cream cheese, capers and red onion
- Grand Marnier French toast – Served with crispy bacon and maple syrup
- Classic eggs and bacon – Fluffy scrambled eggs served with crispy bacon and thyme roasted cherry tomatoes
- Oeufs en Cocotte – Eggs baked in a pot topped with grated cheese and finished under the grill served with freshly baked bread
- Freshly Baked Croissants and Banana Bread – With ham and cheese platter
- Pancakes – With fresh berries and maple syrup finished with a dusting of powdered sugar
- Mahi Mahi – Served on a soft taco with a mango, pineapple and avocado salsa topped with a ginger and lime sour cream
- Salmon Nicoise – Flaked salmon served with salad leaves, crisp green beans, cherry tomatoes, black olives, topped with freshly grated parmesan and French dressing
- Curried chicken kebabs – Succulent chicken marinated in curry and grilled on the BBQ served with roasted vegetable cous cous and a yoghurt mint dressing
- Caribbean Shrimp Salad – Mango, Pineapple and Lychee salad served in a taco bowl, dressed with Honey Chilli shrimp, coated in a creamy lime dressing
- Asian Style Beef Salad – Seared fillet of beef with red cabbage, carrot, snow peas and Asian noodles smothered in a toasted sesame and soy dressing
- Cheeseburger in Paradise – Homemade beef burger oozing with mozzarella, served with lettuce, onion, crispy bacon, dill chips and relish
- Classic Caesar Salad – Succulent chicken with romaine lettuce, hard boiled egg, cherry tomatoes, Avocado, Bacon finished with a creamy Caesar dressing and parmesan shavings
- Baked Brie – Wheel of brie baked with garlic and rosemary served with a selection of crackers
- Asparagus Cigars – Fresh asparagus wrapped in puff pastry topped with parmesan, baked in the oven
- Mini Tarts – Caramelized red onions in a filo pastry shell topped with melted brie
- Lobster Bisque – Shot of lobster bisque served with a spoon of asparagus puree, topped with lobster Avocado Mouse with Salmon – Creamy avocado mouse with smoked salmon and fresh dill
- Pear, Blue Cheese and Prosciutto – Slices of pear with creamy blue cheese, wrapped in Prosciutto Ham
- Bruschetta – Topped with juicy ripe tomatoes, Garlic, mozzarella and basil with a balsamic reduction
- Chicken wrapped in bacon – Filled with a garlic cheese, served with buttery mash potato, creamy leeks and tender green beans
- Pork tenderloin stuffed with spinach, roasted red peppers and goats cheese served with roasted parmesan baby potatoes, ribbons of carrot and zucchini and an Italian tomato sauce
- Seared Tuna steak – Served with a timbale of coconut rice, roasted broccoli with toasted sesame seeds, drizzled with an Asian style sticky sauce
- Lobster Tail – Served on a bed of saffron infused lemon and pea risotto, finished with freshly grated parmesan and garlic butter
- Filet Mignon – Served with potato dauphinoise, sautéed garlic asparagus and a pea puree, completed with a smooth peppercorn sauce
- Leg of lamb – Studded with Rosemary and garlic and slow roasted, served over a bed of spinach accompanied with a sweet potato cake, braised red cabbage and a red wine jus
- Fillet of Cod – Topped with a soft poached egg, served with crushed new potatoes, Wilted Spinach, Chorizo, finished with a chive butter sauce
- Crème brulee – Served with a peanut brittle
- Bread and Butter Pudding – Topped with a Grand Marnier glaze, served with an orange and cranberry suzette
- Lemon Posset – Crowned with a berry coulis and served with a shortbread cookie
- White Chocolate Cheesecake – Served with chocolate sauce and fresh strawberries
- Chocolate brownie – Served warm with vanilla ice cream
- Salted Caramel Pot – Topped with chocolate ganache and served with a vanilla Tuile
- Classic English Apple Pie – Served hot with cool fresh cream
$24,000-$35,500 per week
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef.
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert.
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more.
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar.
- Onboard Water Sports
- Basic broadband Wireless Internet Access.
- Air Conditioning.
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees.
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy.
- This boat also offers “rate plus running cost” inquire
- Pricing may be different in area outside BVI
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages & excess alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- SCUBA Diving
- Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost scaled up or down for level of service
*Prices are subject to change at any time.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.