Ohana – Power Catamaran
A Luxury Super-yacht Experience!
- 60 ft Horizon power catamaran
- Accommodates up to 7
- 1 King, 1 queen, & 1 twin cabin (convertible to king)
- Winter in the BVI, Summer in the Bahamas
OHANA is a 60 ft power catamaran. With cruising speeds of 20 knots, guests get the chance to see many different islands and anchorages during the charter.
Up to seven guests enjoy their cruise in luxury. A master king cabin, one queen guest cabin, and 2 twin beds with en-suite bathrooms are your accommodations for the week.
The covered upstairs flybridge offers seating for all guests along with a grill and bar. Sitting here you can enjoy 360° views at anchor or underway. OHANA will be operating between the Virgin Islands and the Bahamas. Your experienced crew will make your vacation EPIC!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$25,000||$25,000||$25,000||$25,000||$25,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$25,000||$25,000||$25,000||$25,000||$25,000|
Christmas week: $30,000 + expenses
New Year week: $30,000 + expenses
*All running costs (APA) w/ average of 35% + 4% Bahama tax is added.
Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks.
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All-inclusive charters in the Virgin Islands
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Bahama Tax + *All running costs (APA 35%) includes: All meals, snacks, beverages, air-conditioning, water-sport activities, mooring fees, park permits and fuel for the yacht, generators and tender.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN DAVID & CHEF/MATE TAYLA
David has 10 year’s experience sailing and working aboard vessels in the Caribbean as well as in the Mediterranean. He has over 35000nm under his belt as a Captain and loves to share his experience with all around him. The past Caribbean season was spent working aboard a prominent and successful catamaran with a full schedule of charters.
As a youth, David spent time both in and on the water and has since taken to teaching various sailing courses all over the world. He enjoys sailing, water skiing, kiteboarding, and diving. David’s fun-loving nature combined with his knowledge and extensive experience of life afloat make a perfect combination to spearhead a dream vacation with memories to last a lifetime!
Tayla grew up on the East Coast of South Africa. She has always had a fondness for hospitality. Her yachting career began in France aboard superyachts and she has since completed a number of professional hospitality courses: WSET Level 1 Wine and Spirits course and a Bartending and Mixology course. A professionally trained chef, Tayla has attained her Level 2 CTH Certificate In Culinary Arts at the accredited Ashburton Cookery School in Devon. She has worked as the sole chef on both sailing and motor catamarans as well as a private in-house chef.
She was a children’s swim schoolteacher earlier in her career and enjoys any water activity. Tayla will combine her knowledge of service and hospitality with her passion for cuisine to create a tantalizing taste experience.
David and Tayla are a vibrant energetic team enthusiastic about chartering and ready to share paradise with you!
- All served with optional fresh fruit smoothies, granola, cereals, yogurt, freshly ground coffee, espresso, tea, and a selection of toast
- Lemon and blueberry Muffins, whipped cream, fresh fruit, and yogurt parfaits.
- Home-made cinnamon and almond butter granola bars
- “The All American” – Fried eggs, crispy bacon, beef sausage, mushrooms, and grilled tomatoes with hash browns.
- Phyllo egg cups filled with julienned vegetables, cream cheese, and chives.
- Traditional Eggs Benedict – Toasted English muffins, Canadian bacon, and poached eggs with avocado and a creamy hollandaise sauce.
- French toast with maple glazed bacon, fresh berries, and Greek yogurt.
- Bagels, salmon cream cheese with cheesy scrambled eggs.
- Bacon-wrapped scallops with bourbon mango glaze.
- Shrimp, couscous, and avocado salad with feta, cucumber, baby tomatoes, snap peas, and yellow bell peppers.
- Taco Tuesday! Soft flour tortillas with an assortment of chicken strips, grilled fish, salad ingredients, sour cream, grated cheddar, homemade guacamole, and a delicious pineapple, black bean, and cilantro salsa.
- Gourmet burgers: choice of beef, chicken, or veggie patty topped with homemade mango chutney, melted cheddar, tomato, arugula, caramelized onions with sweet potato wedges.
- Buffalo mozzarella salad with lemon and poppy seed dressing, a Mediterranean couscous salad served with an assortment of freshly baked bread with cold meats, smoked salmon, and a selection of gourmet cheeses paired with a selection of chutneys and jam preserves.
- A variety of sushi platters
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Home Made Shoyu Ramen
- Freshly caught Ceviche
- Caprese Crostini drizzled in aged balsamic.
- Compressed Watermelon topped with basil, feta, and a balsamic reduction.
- Smoked Salmon, cream cheese, and chives pâté served on Melba toast.
- Jalapeno Poppers stuffed with blue cheese wrapped in honey-drizzled bacon.
- Charcuterie Board with a variety of cheeses, phyllo wrapped brie, preserves, and cured meats
- Prosciutto and melon ball salad on a bed of baby arugula drizzled with balsamic glaze
- Cilantro lime chicken meatballs served with a homemade heirloom tomato flatbread
- Tuna Tartar
- Sesame crusted Tuna served with colorful ahi vegetable skewers, black rice parcels, and topped with a citrus dressing.
- Filet Mignon on a bed of baby potatoes surrounded by pan-fried Brussel sprouts with a red wine reduction
- BBQ Ribs served with home-made buttery mash and bourbon brown sugar carrots
- Al dente linguine with tomato and shrimp infused cream topped with fresh muscles and shrimp.
- Teriyaki marinaded pork tenderloin, sauté potatoes, and broccolini with citrus butter
- Blackened Mahi-Mahi served with rice and a pineapple & red onion salsa
- Creamy Parmesan risotto with roasted shrimp and zucchini
- Sticky dark chocolate and peanut butter brownies served with death by chocolate ice cream.
- Red wine poached pears with cinnamon and a sticky toffee sauce served with vanilla ice cream
- Dulce de Leche cheesecake with an Oreo crust.
- “Dom Pedros”- a South African Decadency.
- Chocolate Fondue with a platter of fresh fruits and berries.
- Key lime Pie with a coconut and pecan crust
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV
- Satellite TV connection
- Full surround sound system
- DVD and CD players
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- CDs, videos, DVDs
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 14′ rigid inflatable boat w/70 hp engine
- Adult water skis
- Knee board, wakeboard, & towable tube
- 1 Sub-wing
- 2 Paddle-boards
- Snorkel gear & floating noodles
- Floating island & water chairs
- Underwater camera/video
- Beach games
- Fishing gear
Engines: 2 x 715hp
Submit your review
Ohana you are amazing! You went above and beyond and we truly appreciate everything! This week was so fantastic and you made sure everything was just perfect! Thank you for a relaxing week in paradise - even if Hannah you added inches to our waistlines with your spectacular cooking it was worth it. Hope to see you again soon. With love the Nevil family
So sad to say goodbye to this great couple again. But we only have to wait until May until they next board Ohana....this time in the Bahamas! Another wonderful cruise with you is ending all too soon! Seeing the BVI through your eyes has transformed our perspective of these favourite islands of ours. This years cruise was completely different from last years even though we visited many of the same spots because you know everything worth seeing and doing. It just proves that we can cruise the BVI with you again and again and not get bored! Captain you are the consummate captain. Experienced, sensible, calm and in control and always thinking of your guests. Chef, i love to hear you whistling in the galley (and laughing at our terrible jokes) while you work your culinary magic. We’ve never eaten better than when we’re on the Ohana with you! Most of all, we greatly appriciate that both of you understand what we like best is what the Italians call “far Niente” - doing nothing. You let us relax completely in your capable hands and just enjoy being on this beautiful, peaceful boat. Although this adventure is coming to a close we are so excited to be rejoining you in just a few months to cruise the Bahamas for the first time! We know it will be amazing, and we wouldn’t want to do it with anyone else. Thank you for everything that you do, and for being such special people.
With great affection, Barbara and Mike.
Ditto and thanks for everything. Truly unique and the best! Mike
Dearest Friends, Thank you so much for a wonderful week! We couldn't think of a better way to celebrate New Years 2020 than with the both of you and the longest fireworks ever in Anegada!! Tucker will be forever grateful for the meals, friendships and Bagels!! Scotte and I will always value our time spent with both of you. We look forward to seeing you again as we ring in 2021!
Love The Hudsmiths
Thank you to the crew and Ohana for a wonderful 2 week exploration of the Abacos, Harbour Island an Exumas. Captain, your excitement and passion, when on the reefs, it has been a pleasure to witness and partake in your joy. Thank you chef for the wonderful food you have provided. Your creations have been a big part of this special experience. Good luck to both of you, may you keep creating beauty with passion, always!
2017 and 18 have seen a tremendous amount of change for our family. This magical vacation in your expert hands was precisely what we needed. We are so thankful for all that you did to both set the stage and be active participants in our seven day escape. Penning this note on route back to St Thomas i hear "im going to miss this place", "this was the best vacation ever" and "do we really have to leave?" from all the children. Superbly done. You are a great couple and we wish you he very best! Hope to be back in your hands sometime soon. Justin
What an amazing vacation! Exploring the Exumas and celebrating high school graduations. Captain, you are an excellent tour guide for finding the best snorkel spots and land adventures. Chef - your laugh...it is infectious! it makes us smile everytime we hear it! and your food was amazing. you had our kids trying things that they never would have eaten at home 🙂 We will never forget the adventure and memories made. Iguanas, turtles, sharks, caves, pigs. i think we saw a little of everything! and Exploding Kittens! we will never forget this trip or your wonderful hospitality. Thank you The Avens
Thank you so much for the great experience in the Bahamas! You both are fantastic hosts; more than that, fantastic people! Hannah - your laugh is contagious! Stu - you are the MASTER fisherman! I am so grateful to have this experience with the two of you. All the best to both of you.
We cant THANK YOU enough for the best vacation we've had together. The boat is beautiful, the food was incredible but your company was probably the best of all. Im not sure we could of had a better time!! THANK YOU again for making our first time in the BVI so lovely!! We wish you all the best in your future, you're an amazing team and you are outstanding at what you do!! Cant wait to come with our girls. Mary-Alice and Chris (Hopkindon MA)
This is our 3rd trip we took within 11 months. The main reason for this is your amazing crew. Every time we are on their boat the experience is amazing. From the friendly and outstanding service to the amazing food to the interactive boating experience. My experience has been in the hospitality industry, managing 5 star resorts, and both the crew strive to provide the best guest experience from the moment you step on board till the moment you step off board. Truly two exceptional crew members that represent your boat very well. My wife and I cannot wait to book another trip within the BVI. Thank you so much for another outstanding vacation.
Our week with you far exceeded our expectations. Captain, your seamanship is exemplary: Any vessel, any ocean; we would sail with you. Great ride. Chef, you must have been tops in your class because the food you served was simply outstanding. Its not possible to find better. Our best wishes to you both, truly we loved our time with you and our trip was by far the best vacation ever! We will find you and do this again.
Kysiaki and Jim - New York
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.