Orion – Catamaran
Stable Modern Elegance
- 74 foot Sunreef sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8 guests
- 1 king cabin & 3 queen cabins. optional single bunk for child available
- Winters in the BVI & Summers in the Mediterranean
This modern striking catamaran encompases everything needed for an EPIC charter. Orion has the latest technology and lots of water toys. A 2017 launch, luxury catamaran ORION is a top-tier charter yacht that is flawless by design and boasts a trifecta of bold styling, spacious living areas, and impressive seaworthiness. A remarkably elegant and chic Sunreef 74 sailing catamaran, she delivers supreme comfort in the most luxurious of surroundings for divine summer sailing holidays in the Mediterranean and exceptional winter yachting getaways in the Caribbean.
The picture of contemporary European design, ORION’s interiors incorporate streamlined furnishings, high-end materials, elegant colour touches and stylish accents that emphasize a feeling of timeless elegance. The yacht’s interior main deck area combines a fully equipped galley, designed in white, with a spacious saloon featuring a comfortable seating area with dark turquois velvet upholstery and a coffee table convertible into a large dining table for 9 guests.
Displaying an exemplary use of space, generously-sized living areas on board ORION are truly impressive. The yacht features 4 double staterooms with sophisticated interiors dominated by a palette of white and dark blue colours in the starboard hull and a combination of white and turquois in the portside hull. With natural accents of dark oak wood, the cabins reflect a soothing ambiance, perfect for relaxation after a day filled with charter excitement. Additionally, ORION offers 1 single port forepeak cabin with direct access to the front guest cabin, which is a perfect solution for parents with a child.
Moments spent out on the deck areas of charter yacht ORION are ones that are sure to be relished. Guests may enjoy refreshing saltwater ocean sprays while soaking up sun-kissed bliss lounging on her forward trampolines or relax in the shade while taking in spectacular vistas on her impressive flybridge, richly equipped with a jacuzzi, a convertible dining table. The aft deck, equipped with starry sky lights forming a constellation of ORION, also beckons pure delight whether watching the sun set with an aperitif in hand or while being spoilt with gourmet delicacies expertly-prepared by the yacht’s passionate chef. Your professional crew of 4 will make sure your charter yacht vacation is EPIC!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Submit your review
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Jacuzzi on flybridge
- Watermaker and generators
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet access
- TV and Stereo system in saloon
- Outdoor speakers in cockpit and flybridge
- iPod/device hookup
- Ice maker
- 16ft RIB Tender
- 2 pax Kayak
- Adult and children waterskis
- Wakeboards, Tube & Kneeboard
- 3 Stand-up paddleboards
- Fishing rods and gear
- 2 Seabobs
- Snorkel gear
- TRX exercise equipment
Model: Sunreef Catamaran
Captain Gregory Langridge
A professionally qualified captain with 13 years of experience, Gregory is a lifelong sailor with extensive experience in the yacht charter industry. In addition to his maritime background, captain Gregory is skilled enough to repair and maintain most onboard systems. Apart from sailing and various water sports, he is passionate about archery and motocross. A great host, he welcomes you on board ORION for an unbelievable journey with his wonderful crew.
Chef Vanessa Bruc Langridge
Consumed with sailing, hospitality and cooking, Vanessa has been successfully working in the tourism sector for 13 years. Talented and creative, she adores cooking and always looks for fresh healthy local produce whenever possible. Vanessa derives her culinary inspiration from extensive travelling throughout the world and enjoys creating elegantly prepared dishes rich with flavours and fresh ingredients. Her passion for making guests happy and an extensive background in tourism make your vacations onboard ORION an experience of a lifetime.
Stewardess Amanda Hyatt
Amanda makes up the third part of the crew and is the all-round help on both interior and exterior. Active and easygoing, she is motivated to constantly improve and expand her experience in sailing and hospitality she thrives in and loves. Paddleboarding, kayaking, surfing and exploring new places take up most of her free time. Friendly and helpful, Amanda will ensure that your stay is pleasant and fun.
A Deckhand will be appointed.
- Fruit-yogurt-granola bowl
- Fresh orange juice with banana and blueberries
- Orion muffin with flaxseed and lemon zest
- Ricotta pancakes with blood orange segment, toasted almond, choice of maple syrup, orange marmalade, nutella
- Eggs benedict, Curry-Hollandaise sauce, french green beans and applewood smoked bacon
- Potato frittata, chives, caramelized onions, manchego cheese
- Grilled chicken salad, roasted beets, baby butter greens, baby butter greens, radishes and yellow lentils in grain mustard dressing
- Local cut cod and chips, grilled lemon, herb mayonnaise
- Lamb sugo with homemade gnocchi or fresh pasta of the day, lemon zest and pecorino cheese
- Seafood salad with papaya, avocado and mix greens, lemon dressing
- Shrimp-salmon cakes, wild rice, arugula garni, champagne sauce, black sea salt
- Steak salad with french green beans, radishes, white asparagus, truffle vinaigrette
- Carpaccio of bison, shiitake mushrooms, shaved carrots, truffle oil
- Parsley and spinach soup, garlic croutons
- Crudite platter, radishes, Japanese cucumbers, carrots
- Ahi tartare, creme fraiche, crostini
- Veal milanese, grilled radicchio and fennel, lemon butter sauce
- Vegetarian risotto, peas, carrots and garlic confit, parmigiano cheese
- Olive oil poached salmon, roasted fingerling potatoes, lentils, mustard sauce
- Filet mignon, grilled asparagus whipped horseradish foam, fries
- Stuffed Peppers with rice and vegetables, tomato jam
- Crudo of yellowtail and salmon seaweed salad, watermelon radish, ginger-lime dressing
- Smoked salmon on grilled rustic crostini with avocado, olives, lemon zest
- Seared scallops, blood orange segments, potato chips
- Sweet onion tart with micro greens, espoise cheese
- Charcuterie plate, dijon mustard, radishes, cornichons, cherry tomatoes
- Yellow and red beets, olive oil, feta cheese, shallot tempura, citrus vinaigrette
- White asparagus, smoked trout and summer truffles shaving, lite champagne vinaigrette
- Steamed multi color cauliflower with caper remoulade, chives (sardines as option)
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.