Oui Cherie – Catamaran
Scuba Divers Dream
- 52 ft sailing yacht catamaran
- Accommodates 6 guests
- 3 queen cabins
- Perfect for Scuba Divers
Beautiful OUI CHERIE Lagoon 520 offering five large queen berths each with private ensuite baths including electric heads, vanity and separate showers. The 3 Queen cabins and boat offer wonderful natural lighting and great ventilation plus fully air-conditioned depending on guests desires.
The salon will seat up to 8 guests in comfort for lounging or dining. OUI CHERIE’s exterior offers alfresco dining for up to 6 guests, top deck seating and lounge area in front of helm plus forward lower deck lounge area behind trampolines. With numerous lounging areas, there is plenty of space for gathering as a group or finding a private place for one or two to relax
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$20,500||$21,250||$22,000||$22,750||$23,500|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$20,500||$21,250||$22,000||$22,750||$23,500|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN TRAVIS & CHEF/MATE MISSY
Capt. Travis discovered his love of the water growing up on the Great Lakes of Michigan. Sailing, fishing, and water skiing were his childhood passions. When those same lakes froze in the wintertime, Travis honed his competive edge playing Ice Hockey and varsity Swimming. When it was time for him to break from his midwestern roots, Travis joined the United States Navy’s Nuclear Engineering Program. While serving for Uncle Sam he soon discovered the awesome undersea world of SCUBA diving. After his service in the Navy, Travis went on to study at the University of Connecticut and bartend his way through college. His outgoing personality combined with his military attention to detail helped him excel in the world of hospitality management. Travis managed and opened a number of restaurants and hotels throughout New England before he decided to investigate the sunny Caribbean. Travis has lived here in the Virgin Islands for over 16 years. During his time here, he has placed a signature cocktail on the menu of the famous Duffy’s Love Shack. Travis has taught sailing and windsurfing to the guests of a major resort. He has captained the performance daysail catamaran Daydreamer around the US and Brittish islands. For years Travis has been a SCUBA instructor and dive boat captain at the island’s best dive shops even distinguishing himself as “The Face of Redhook Diving” on area billboards. Two years ago Travis found his co-captain and best mate, Missy Kom. The two of them have been running excellent charter adventures aboard a luxury catamaran. Basically, Living The Dream!
Captain Missy’s love for the Caribbean began more than 20 years ago when she left her hometown of East Hampton, NY to move to St John ,USVI.
She became a dive instructor in 2000 and is one of the highest ranked instructors in all of the Virgin Islands. With over 8,000 dives under her belt, Missy takes the sport to a new level. From beginner divers to experienced divers Missy educates you on everything from diving techniques to learning about the incredible marine life of the Caribbean. Missy became a day boat Captain in 2004. From running dive charters and island hopping around the US and BVI, Missy knows every remote spot so you can relax and disconnect in this Caribbean paradise.
Growing up in East Hampton, NY Missy had the honor of working with some incredible Chefs and Entertainers. Among those, Ina Garten, The Barefoot Contessa. This fortunate experience help move her in the direction of creating delicious and elegant food. She also spent several years working at the famous celebrity haunt, Nick & Toni’s restaurant. Another honor to work with many talented James Beard Award winning chefs. In 2007 Missy passed The Court of Masters Sommelier Exam to become a certified Wine Sommelier. Missy loves to explore the wine world by doing weekly wine and cheese pairings with her quests.
Missy is truly living the dream diving, sailing, creating culinary masterpieces while drinking great wine in paradise,
- Baked French Toast Cream Cheese Casserole Topped With Cinnamon Streusel And Warm Vermont Maple Syrup
- Cheery Wood Smoked Salmon Served With Herb Cream Cheese, Red Onions, Capers, Dill
- Bison Hash And Eggs, Crispy Fried Potatoes, Confit Fennel Bison Hash Topped With A Perfect Egg
- Shakshuka – Baked Eggs In Mediterranean Tomato Sauce Served With Crusty Rosemary Bread
- Fresh Baked Breakfast Breads And Muffins Served With Local Fruit
- Lobster BLT – Local Caribbean, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Baby Arugula, Sliced Tomato On A Toasted Baguette
- Jerk Caesar Salad – Wolf’s Jerk Seasoned Grilled Chicken Served Over A Bed Of Romaine Hearts With Herbed Croutons, House Made Caesar Dressing, And Fresh Parmesan
- El Cubano Panini – Prosciutto, Maple Honey, Austrian Swiss, Dill Pickles Served On Pressed Ciabatta
- Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos Tropical Mango Salsa, Chipotle Aioli, Mexican Street Corn
- Roasted Shrimp Salad Over Arugula, Cherry Tomatoes, Grilled Corn, Polenta Croutons, Roasted Garlic Dressing
- Sesame Ginger Salmon With Watercress, European Cucumbers, Edamame, Local Mango Ginger Vinaigrette
- Ahi Poke – Yellow fin Tuna, Daikon Radish, Spring Onion, Sesame Soy Marinade
- House Made Ricotta Drizzled With Local Honey
- Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip – Three Cheeses, Roland Artichoke Hearts, And Local Spinach
- Antipasto Skewers – Grape Tomatoes, Cheese Tortellini, Fresh Mozzarella Pearls
- Baked Brie En Croute
- Citrus Marinated Local Mahi Mahi, Portobello Mushroom Rice, Sautéed Asparagus, Lemon Butter Cream Sauce
- Classic French Bouillabaisse – Grouper, Gulf Shrimp, Mussels, Scallops. Tomato Saffron Broth Served With Crusty Sourdough
- Sauce Diane Ribeye – Brandy Mushroom Cream Sauce Over Perfectly Grilled Ribeye Whipped Potatoes, Heri Covert Gremolata
- Seared Day Boat Scallops Over Asparagus Parmesan Risotto, Champange Buerre Blanc
- Down Island Spiced Lamb Chops, Chickpea Tomato Relish, Golden Raisins, Moroccan Cous Cous
- Strawberries Romanoff – Fresh Strawberries Marinated In Orange Liqueur Topped With Chantilly Cream
- Cookie Dough Sandwiches – Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies Layered With Homemade Edible Cookie Dough
- Chocolate Pots de Crème – Semi Sweet Chocolate, Coffee Liquor, Dark Chocolate Shavings
- Key Lime Pie Graham Cracker Crust, Lemon Posset
- Silky Lemon Curd Pudding With Fresh Blueberries
- Hand-Crafted Cocktails Of The Day And Expertly Paired Wines With Dinner
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Water maker and generator
- Free wifi
- Saloon TV with videos from hard drive
- Device docking station
- Cockpit icemaker
- 14’ rigid inflatable boat w/40 hp
- Tube & Wakeboard
- Beach games and snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- 2 stand up paddleboards
- Sub wing
- Large Floating Mat
- Scuba gear and Instruction
- Underwater Camera/Video
Model: Lagoon 52 Sailing Catamaran
Submit your review
Thank for sharing your incredibly beautiful world with us. Your are and attention perked up the hearts and soul of every single person in our family and make Donna and Steve's 50th a gift indeed. Laughter, scuba, fishing, food, wine, hiking, snorkeling, sailing - what a fabulous week. Thanks so much!
Claire and Mark
Thank you so much for an outstanding week! Your hospitality is amazing.! The food and drinks were delicious. What a memorable week to share with the family! Merry happy new year to you all! I hope 2020 brings you much joy and happiness.
Thank you fro an absolutely awesome family vacation! We have to start with he food! The culinary experience was beyond out expirations - every meal, including happy hour snacks...speaking of, the drinks were fabulous. The wine pairing/education was an added plus! We even loved the music pairing with the meals 🙂 Even tough we've been here before you've showed us new places and experiences with your inside knowledge ... the dives, hikes, long sails snorkels, and fun water play time all un we'll never forget. Many many thanks!
You two have been amazing hosts! From the moment we boarded to this our last day, our time has been full of great food, fun, exploring, wonderful fellowship, laughter, exchanging stories and beautiful sites and vistas around every turn. Your expertise in guiding our experience here through the BVI is very appreciated from snorkeling to site seeing, to hiking, dancing, your advice for places to go and take in the best of BVI has been an experience we will treasure always. Bruno Mars and Farrel Williams have nothing on you two. Chef you are truly a gourmet chef and Captain we never had a worry getting from place to place. You are both such quality human beings, we always felt welcome. Wonder cannot describe what an amazing trip – Had a blast!
Thank you for a fabulous vacation. We had an amazing time and loved getting to know you. The food was delicious! The snorkeling amazing. Each spot we visited will be cemented in our memories – just beautiful and a definite highlight was the watersports with Mike and the boys 360 competitions. We certain our paths will cross again. Lots of Love.
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Gear included
- 3 dives incl. per week for certified divers
- Add. dives $25 each
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.