Pegasus IX – Power Catamaran
Long range in class and comfort
- 90 foot power catamaran
- accommodates 6 guests
- 2 king cabins & 1 queen cabin with en-suite bathrooms
- Fully air conditioned
Pegasus IX is a 90′ power catamaran operating out of Nassau, Bahamas. This sleek, but stable & spacious yacht sports huge diesel engines and has the speed to get you to the next anchorage quickly if preferred. With a range of 650 Nm, she does not have to refuel during charter and that leaves more time at anchor and not at the dock. The flybridge offers 360° views, perfect for enjoying the ride or sunbathing. With lots of outdoor space, you can move around the 3 decks comfortably or just lounge on the foredeck with the wind in your hair as you cruise between the Cays. The main salon offers dining for all meals, but you will most likely enjoy your meals on the aft deck where the fresh air is as delightful as the exquisite cuisine served by your professional chef. Pegasus IX has a beautiful lounge area with sit down bar with satellite television. Her crew, Captain Warren East and Chef Elizabeth Lee will be joined by experienced stewardess Vitoria Oceanos to ensure that your week aboard Pegasus IX is memorable. Whether you want to hit the beach bars, enjoy water sports from the boat, or go for a hike and experience the most amazing sunsets with a glass of wine, for Warren and Elizabeth nothing is impossible. Join them for an unforgettable experience in the Bahamas.
Price ranges from $28,000-$38,640 per week
- Air conditioning and fans
- Hydraulic Swim platform and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Satellite TV in salon and cabins
- Internet WiFi throughout the boat
- Stereo in Salon/outdoor audio
- Fly Bridge bar and refrigerator
- Bar with Icemaker
- Dining in main salon
- DVD/CD player, iPod/Device Hookups
- Nouverania inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Kneeboard and wakeboard
- 6ft x 20ft Lilly-Pad float
- Drone, underwater camera with video
- Beach umbrellas
- Hoby Paddle Kayaks ( inflatable )
- Fishing gear
- Snorkel gear
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
Builder: Custom Aluminum Cutter
Engines: 2 x Diesel
Flag: Marshall Islands
Captain Warren and Chef Elizabeth
Although Warren’s foundations in yachting were planted at an early age, his entry into the commercial sector began in 1994 when he joined the UK Sailing Academy to achieve the licenses required to operate larger yachts that were available for charter. His progress throughout the years has continued and the experience he has gained along the way has positioned him as an expert in all elements of yachting and chartering. His dedication to providing an exceptional vacation and service has been proven time and time again with the great references his past guests have given.
This experience and qualifications include:
Maritime Coastguard Agency and Marshal islands Master 3000 captain’s license, Padi Divemaster, acclaimed photographer and drone pilot. He has completed more than 450 successful charters in destinations worldwide since 1995. including extensive cruising in the Bahamas. He and his Wife, Elizabeth Lee, also own their own 85ft yacht which they have successfully established as a charter yacht in Turkey and the Greek Islands since 2011. As of Jan 2017, he has logged 487,000 nautical miles at sea.
His experience in the industry, combined with his dedication to exceptional service and the delivery of a 1st class charter, makes him a great choice as captain for Pegasus IX.
Chef Elizabeth graduated from Kelowna University of Culinary Arts in 2001. She worked as sous Chef at a five star, fine dining, Italian Restaurant in Whistler, British Columbia’s premier ski resort. Following this she made the move into the yachting sector and quickly progressed to become a renowned chef in the industry. As a yacht chef Elizabeth won various competitions throughout the Caribbean and Mediterranean, including Concours de Chef and Chef of the Year in the prestigious St Martin, Antigua and more recently the Marmaris charter yacht show.
In 2006, Elizabeth teamed up with Warren and together they successfully operated both a 73ft catamaran and a 98ft catamaran for seven years. This experience, which introduced her to many cultural elements around the world, inspired her to raise the bar and augment her repertoire by studying multinational styles of cuisine and “haute” and “nouvelle” cuisine including sous vide and molecular gastronomy. She enthusiastically demonstrates her talents wherever and on whatever she sails.
In 2008, Elizabeth followed in her mother’s footsteps and began writing her own cookbook titled “ Made With Love”. The recipe book is comprised of dozens of wonderful dishes, illustrated through an array of stunning photographs taken by Warren.
Vitoria first teamed up with Warren and Elizabeth back in 2006 when they worked together aboard a custom sailing catamaran which sailed back and forth across the Atlantic on a busy charter schedule. Since then, She has worked on several large superyachts both power and sail and has honed her skills as a service professional. With a light and bubbly personality, she is sure to keep you entertained and busy throughout your time aboard Pegasus.
- Seared shrimp salad dusted with smoked paprika tossed with quinoa, cherry tomato salsa, arugula, and avocado feta crumble.
- Sous Vide mango and Brie stuffed organic chicken breast paired with a fresh Greek salad, baby arugula seared Hallim, and a light oregano vinaigrette.
- Steamed mussels in a chorizo, fennel, and white wine broth served with garlic rubbed crostini, shaved Parmesan, and micro arugula.
- Sous Vide NY Strip finished on the grill with porcini couscous, fresh cucumber rectangles, oven dried cherry tomatoes, fresh herbs, blue cheese crumble, blue cheese stuffed baby Bella, fresh herbs, and reduced balsamic.
- Fresh yellowfin tuna Carpaccio with green salad and summer salsa.
- Seafood Paella infused with saffron served with fresh organic seared chicken, chorizo, white fish filet, shrimp, and mussel or clams.
- Nicoise salad: smoked black sesame encrusted sashimi grade yellowfin tuna paired with a caper infused potato salad, caramelized onion, roasted red pepper green leaf salad, cherry tomatoes, celery wedge, shaved cucumber, boiled egg, olives, nicoise olives, and reduced balsamic glaze.
Dinner (3 courses)
- Mozzarella di Bufala Campagna with vine ripe tomatoes, slow roasted beets, prosciutto, shaved red onion, and pesto emulsion on a crostini round with olive oil caviar. Beef tenderloin sous vide to perfection then finished on the grill served with a fennel and potato gratin, steamed vegetables, garlic tuile, and a chorizo morel mushroom jus. White chocolate cheesecake fingers with a raspberry compote whip, raspberry caviar, and dust of raspberry Lyo with chocolate shavings.
- Smoked mozzarella wrapped in a Turkish filo pan seared paired with fresh figs, baby arugula, toasted whole walnuts, and drizzled with rosemary infused honey.Potato wrapped black cod on a bed of soft polenta with caramelized onions and a tomato vodka sauce finished with micro organic coriander and shaved croquette. Frozen chocolate finger with a vanilla cookie crust, black pepper ice cream, and peanut brittle.
- Smoked tuna tartar in a cucumber shell with ginger ice in a sorbet glass filled with apple wood smoke finished with wasabi fraiche and mango caviar. Five Spice rubbed magret de canard seared on a polenta round with sautéed green beans, braised fennel with orange and honey, crispy leeks and a sweet chili orange reduction. Honey infused crème brulee flambé finished with spun sugar spring and fresh raspberries.
- Smoked goat and Parmesan cheese soufflé served with crostini, Dijon whip and smoked sea salt. Traditional bouillabaisse served with poached halibut, lobster, and shrimp finished with garlic infused crouton and micro arugula. Molten lava chocolate cake paired with cardamom infused crème anglais, nut crisp, and candied pecans.
- U10 scallops seared topped with lumpfish caviar and chive finished with an asparagus and manchego emulsion, lemon foam and extra virgin olive oil. Seared duck tossed with homemade vermicelli finely chopped green beans, scallion, and pear topped with fresh organic baby arugula and scented with “eye dropper” reductions of port, citrus balsamic, and fig. Mango Panna cotta finished with a fresh organic berries, mint, and blueberry sugar.
- Thinly sliced Cherry wood smoked duck breast with a porcini cream, red pepper salsa quenelle with basil, Dijon, and reduced fig balsamic. Seared sea bass on a bed of Israeli couscous tossed with lump crab, scallion, coriander, lemon scented olive oil, and roasted cherry tomatoes finished with a mango salsa, crispy leek, dehydrated tomato, and a red pepper reduction. Chocolate torte round layered with frozen strawberry parfait lemon sorbet quenelle, pomegranate seeds, fresh mint and butternut tuile round dusted with hibiscus sugar.
- Dorade ceviche paired with a mango, tomato, and chive salsa with chiffonade of sugar snap peas, and baby radishes served with crostini and a tellicherry pepper whip.Pork tenderloin stuffed with goat cheese and chorizo wrapped in prosciutto sous vide atop green beans served with twice baked new potatoes with white chocolate and roasted plum tomato finished with a pancetta crisp and cracked tellicherry pepper sauce. Summer fruit salad dusted with hibiscus paired with yogurt raviolis, fig pearls, and honey crumiel crisp.
Price ranges from: $ 28,000 – $ 38,640 per week* (Shorter charters available at prorated)
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef.
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert.
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more.
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar.
- Onboard Water Sports
- Basic broadband Wireless Internet Access.
- Air Conditioning.
- Bahamas taxes and permits, provisions and port fees.
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages & excess alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- SCUBA Diving
- Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost scaled up or down for level of service
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.