Pelican – Catamaran
Fun for the whole family
- 58 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 10 guests
- 5 queen cabins
- Scuba diving onboard
PELICAN is a 58 foot sailing catamaran with ample space to accommodate 10 guests and combines a high degree of luxury to make the yacht a wonderful charter option for large groups. The interior is bright with lots of color making the yacht inviting and open. Crew, Shawn and Autumn welcome you on board.
Shawn and Autumn love to spend time on the water, whether it’s diving, snorkeling, surfing, paddling or sailing. They are excited to bring their captain and crew knowledge of charter yachts to give you a sailing vacation you won’t forget. Shawn has a passion to share his love of the ocean with others. Autumn brings passion for cuisine on board Pelican.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2018 to 2019||$18,500||$19,000||$19,500||$20,000||$20,500||$21,500||$22,000||$22,500||$23,000|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$18,500||$19,000||$19,500||$20,000||$20,500||$21,500||$22,000||$22,500||$23,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN SHAWN & CHEF/MATE AUTUMN
Shawn’s love for the ocean began when he was only a few months old on the coast of North Carolina. Shawn grew up in Carolina Beach, NC where he learned to read the wind and waves and developed a passion to share his love of the ocean with others.
Shawn graduated from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington in 2011 with a degree in Marine Biology. Shortly after college, Shawn moved to Nicaragua to pursue his love of the ocean and worked as a Captain and surf guide for NicaSurf tours.
Following a couple great years in Central America, Shawn moved back to the states to continue his life on the water. In doing so, Shawn has spent the past 5 years working aboard world class super yachts. In which time, he has obtained his USCG Captains License as well as his American Sailing Association Certification.
Autumn was born in Michigan where she grew up swimming in the freshwater of the Great Lakes. After high school she studied massage therapy and yoga in Costa Rica where she fell in love with the salty ocean and travelling to new places. In 2013, Autumn moved to Florida to become a yacht stewardess. A job that would take her to many exotic places, even all the way back to lake Michigan.
For the last five years, Autumn has worked on multiple world class yachts in which she collaborated closely with five-star chefs from around the world. Learning from her yacht chef coworkers, she has developed a passion for creating exciting and healthy dishes that create memories.
Shawn and Autumn met in September of 2013 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where they were both searching for their first superyacht jobs. A week later, they found separate jobs on different boats, starting three years of long distance dating. In December of 2016, they decided it was time for an adventure and decided to travel New Zealand for a year together in a campervan they renovated themselves.
Shawn and Autumn love to spend time on the water, whether it’s diving, snorkeling, surfing, paddling or sailing. They are excited to bring their captain and crew knowledge of charter yachts to give you a sailing vacation you won’t forget.
- Huevos Rancheros Tostadas – local eggs, roasted tomatillo salsa, poblano, black beans
- Winter Hash – sweet potato, Brussels sprouts, hickory smoked, bacon, fried egg
- Earl Grey Scones – lavender glaze, yogurts, homemade granola
- Quiche – cherry and sun dried tomatoes, spinach, feta
- Stuffed Avocado – Caribbean avocados, smoked salmon, local eggs, homemade biscuits
- Gorgonzola Burgers – bourbon bacon jam, caramelized onions, garlic, sweet potato fries
- Mahi Tacos – blackened Mahi, red cabbage slaw, avocado, lime sauce, mango black bean salad
- Pad Thai – rice noodles, tamarind, shrimp, local vegetables
- Mini Meatball Flatbread – homemade ricotta, sweet peppers, local arugula
- Jerk Chicken – grilled vegetables, coconut cilantro rice, mango, avocado salsa
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops, hickory smoked bacon, cajun cream sauce
- Asian Potstickers – shrimp, Napa cabbage, garlic ginger soy sauce
- Charcuterie Board – assorted cheeses and meats
- Fresh Catch Ceviche – locally caught fish, scallops, mango, bell, peppers, tortilla chips
- Caprese Bruschetta – toasted baguette, buffalo mozzarella, cherry, tomatoes, fresh basil, balsamic glaze
- Stuffed Shells – basil pesto, homemade ricotta, spicy Italian sausage, locally sourced greens salad
- Seared Ahi Tuna – locally sourced Ahi, lemon and soy marinade, wasabi aioli, cucumber salad
- Chicken Roulade – spinach and artichoke, roasted cauliflower rice, cherry tomato and herb salad
- Merlot Filet Mignon – merlot sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, steamed green beans
- Roasted Salmon – whole-grain mustard lemon sauce, red potatoes, broccoli florets
- Lemon Panna Cotta with Blueberry Compote
- White Chocolate Mousse in Almond Cup
- Apple Crisp and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Toasted S’mores Cheesecake
- Homemade Doughnuts
- Flat screen HDTVs (for DVDs) & Playstation 2s in each cabin
- Small selection of classic & contemporary books in each cabin
- 250+ DVDs, CDs and many Playstation games
- Cards, board games, puzzles
- Internet: 4G WiFi
- HDTV Flatscreen in Salon w/ DirecTV
- Bose Entertainment System (DVD, CD, iPod)
- Outdoor Showers
- 15′ RIB tender with 60hp engine
- Waterskis, Wakeboard, Kneeboard & Tube
- 8 – Dive Tanks, 8 Regulators & 8 BCDs
- Fishing Gear (permit required)
- 2 – Double Kayaks
- 2 – SUPs
- Snorkel Gear (all sizes)
- Beach games
- U/W Camera
Make: Voyage 580
Built: 2002/Refit: 2009
Draft: 5′ 6″
Engines: 2 x 75hp Yanmar Turbo Diesel w/ SD50 sail-drives
Submit your review
Our extended family of 10, ages 9 through 75, sailed with this boat. It was an unforgettable experience, and, by unanimous agreement, “our best family vacation ever!” The crew were super hosts. The food was delicious, and they both worked tirelessly to make the voyage fun and memorable for everyone of us.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.