Playtime – Catamaran
Fun in the Sun
- 56 ft Lagoon sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queen cabins with ensuite bathrooms
- Winters in the Virgin Islands & Summers in The Grenadines
PLAYTIME is a 56 foot catamaran with an amazing width of 31 feet giving stability and quality sailing. She is the winner of the Best Multihull at the 2015 BVI Boat Show.
Lagoon pioneered the addition of the “fly bridge” which gives the yacht another level of space for guests to enjoy while sailing and at anchor. This area is completely covered with shade. There is also forward couch seating near the bow of the yacht to relax while sailing. Each of the 4 queen cabins have en-suite showers and dry heads. The master cabin offers its own entrance on the stern of the yacht.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$23,500||$24,250||$25,000||$25,750||$26,500||$27,250||$28,000|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$23,500||$24,250||$25,000||$25,750||$26,500||$27,250||$28,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CREW TO BE ANNOUNCED
- Bacon & cheese hash browns with salsa & sour cream
- Captain’s fruit crepes
- Eggs Benedict
- French toast with macadamia nuts & syrup
- Sausage with roasted tomatoes & scrambled eggs
- Goats cheese & chive omelletes
- Continental breakfast with fruit smoothies.
- Breakfast are served with toasts, fruit juice, tea & coffee
- Crab cakes with lemon garlic mayo
- Caribbean chicken roti’s
- Coconut crusted flying fish with papaya sauce
- Chilli bowl with corn bread
- Shrimp Caesar salad
- Blue cheese frittata
- Chilled zucchini soup with basil & walnuts
- Lunches are served with fresh hot oven baked bread & a variety of salads
- Caribbean conch fritters
- Mediterranean platter
- Mushroom brandy pate with crackers
- Red capsicum and walnut dip with roasted pitta wedges
- Cheese tort with biscuits
- Flat breads with dukkah & oils
- Hors’douvres are served with the traditional Captain’s cocktails
- Scampi fra diavolo with lemon herbed orzo & green salad
- Chicken, papaya & camembert parcels with cashew butter sauce & ginger lime wedges
- Spicy Caribbean pork with apple fennel chutney, okra & sweet potatoe mash
- Seared Ahi tuna, cilantro lime rice, stir-fried ginger pineapple with Japanese cucumber relish
- Thai coconut chicken, jasmine rice & Asian slaw
- Grilled salmon, green peppercorn sauce, sauteed potatoes & garlic nut green beans
- BBQ NY Strip steak, loaded baked potatoes, roasted corn & capsicum salad
- TiramisuCreme Brulee
- Flaming rum pineapple
- Mango & lime fool
- OTT cheesecake
- Apple sorbet with calvados
- Caribbean chocolate rum cake
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- TV/DVD player all cabins
- TV/DVD player saloon
- iPod dock
- Board games
- Cockpit icemaker
- 15′ inflatable rigid boat w/50 hp engine
- Water skis – child
- Banana boat & tube – towable
- Snorkel gear
- Floating Mats
- 1-2 person kayak
- 2-Stand up paddle boards
- Swimming noodles
- Light fishing gear
- SCUBA diving rendezvous
Builder: Lagoon Catamaran
Beam: 31′ 10″
Draft: 5′ 11″
Submit your review
The trip was amazing. We all had boat loads-ha ha- of fun. The grandkids loved the crew as did we all.. They did their utmost to make the trip memorable and succeeded. The boat was amazing. We can't thank you enough for your last minute pull the catamaran out of the hat trick. They took us to places we remembered from our past trips and some we had not been to. All in all it was wonderful. The crew, the boat, the food- everything. Evenings after the kids went to bed when we weren't too tired ourselves, were chock full of games and drinks. Taboo, Pass the pigs, and a dice game the crew taught us brought on the laughs. Watching Jonah think he was steering the boat when it was on autopilot was hilarious. They had the grandkids write notes and put them in wine bottles and throw them overboard. We have videos and pictures to document our Island jaunts, including conch blowing with "The Pirate".
Once we left harbor I realized the next 6 days would be a postcard in every direction. I like to be active and between scuba diving, wake-boarding, stand up paddle boarding, and kayaking I had plenty to do. Each day was checking out a new beautiful and quaint island. Each meal was incredible, not just decent. It was a great bonus to have WiFi and be able to FaceTime with my wife and kids. A week that sadly flew by...
My week on Playtime exceeded any expectations I had. The crew were professional, friendly, extremely helpful and pleasant to be around. The cooking was A+. Any special dietary needs were worked with care and consideration. We had vegetarian and non-vegetarian and some gluten free eating . The boat comfortably slept 9 men and the crew! Sailing was a joy. The crew were also well experienced in the islands and were able to lead us to exquisite diving and snorkel spots. They were also superb diving instructors for first time divers like myself. On day four of our trip some of us swam out to a mother and baby dolphin that were passing by. The dolphins swam near us and circled around us for about 15 minutes. It was a definite highlight. The crew also had rapport with customs which made dealing with passports much easier and more efficient. It was an amazing week! My friends and I were taken great of by an experienced, kind, fun, and thoughtful crew! This was a Double Thumbs Up experience. 5 Stars!
In one word, our experience was fabulous. The crew fulfilled all our expectations, they were friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable and most of all, created just the right atmosphere for a wonderful vacation. Playtime was in tip top shape, clean and spacious, just the right size for three couples. If you remember, I was contemplating asking another couple to join us but you hinted that it would be best for three couples, and I am glad you did. The food was great, thanks to the chef for exceptional culinary skills. Every meal was tasteful, beautifully presented, and just the right amount. As far as the itinerary, we told the crew what we were interested in (mostly snorkeling, diving, sailing and just relaxing) and they guided us to right spots. All of us felt that we will have to get back.
The boat was AMAZING! My wife shed real tears when we got off the boat and sail goodbye to the crew. We had the perfect week on the boat. We were so impressed with every aspect of the crew. Great captains, cooks, hosts, tour guides, dive instructors and now friends. Thanks for everything, it was perfect!
I wanted to take some time to thank you again for the great trip we had a couple of weeks ago. It was by far the best vacation I have ever been on and I think everyone in our group feels the same way. your hospitality was greatly appreciated. You both did an excellent job handling our crazy group. Every meal you prepared was excellent. Every place you took us was a great time. Everybody in our group enjoyed spending time with you. I can't wait to do it again. A trip in the BVI with you guys makes coming back to the real world seem like a bad idea.
I want to take a few short moments to convey my utter respect to the yacht and crew. Finding talent is hard and they are quite a find. Young and responsible Captains, Chefs and Dive Instructors. A true trifecta. Our family just returned from what can only be described as the trip of our lifetime. The crew exceeded all expectations. From diving to dining, to dingying we had a blast. We were treated with friendly hospitality, professional courtesy, mechanical mastery, safety stewardship and local lore. I would recommend them to any of my friends gladly and will.
My family could not imagine a better crew. After spending a week with them, we found them both to have mastered all aspects of piloting, cooking, tour guiding, and SCUBA/snorkeling. They both have an even temperament and connect with both children and adults equally. Their meal preparation for breakfast, lunch, hors d'oeuvres, dinner and desserts were amazing in terms of being original, taste and presentations and every meal was so much better than what we experience with even the finest restaurants on shore. They are both experts in leading underwater adventures and were able to find and show interesting marine life that we would have missed on our own. They worked so hard all day long to provide us with the best possible experience.
The boat was wonderful and very comfortable. The crew could not have been better. About a 91 on the scale of 1-10. They were very competent handling the boat. The meals were great, well presented and more than enough. The diving was great and they are great instructors. The itinerary was perfect. Our best vacation very by far!
I want to take a few short moments to convey my utter respect for whoever hired this crew. Finding talent is hard and they are quite a find. Young and responsible Captains, Chefs and Dive Instructors. A true trifecta. Our family just returned from what can only be described as the trip of our lifetime. The crew exceeded all expectations. From diving, to dining, to dingying we had a blast. We were treated with friendly hospitality, professional courtesy, mechanical mastery, safety, stewardship and local lore.I would recommend them to any of my friends gladly, and will. Please take a few moments to congratulate them on the excellent service and most-worthy seamanship they brought during our journey.
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Gear included
- 3 dives incl. per week for certified divers
- Add. dives $25 per dive
- Open Water Certification $350
- Discover Scuba $150
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.