Rendez-vous – Catamaran
Meet up with friends!
- 46 ft Lagoon catamaran
- Accommodates 6 guests
- 3 queen cabins
- St Thomas pick up
RENDEZ-VOUS is a 2020 Lagoon spectacular model of luxury and stylish design inside. There are 3 Queen Staterooms for guests that all include en-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers. Beautiful natural lighting and great use of space make these suites extremely comfortable and elegant. This cruising catamaran is great for small groups or a large family. All water-sport toys will be announced soon.
This yacht is now available in the Virgin Islands after delivery from France in January 2021. Your crew will take of your every need and you should RENDEZ-VOUS with friends in the Caribbean.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$15,000||$15,750||$16,500||$17,250||$18,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$15,000||$15,750||$16,500||$17,250||$18,000|
Christmas week: $20,000
New Year week: $23,500
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN JOHN AND CHEF/MATE SHANNON
While both working on sailing yachts in Croatia, John and Shannon bonded over their shared passions for travel, adventure, and all things yachting. Their joint mindset led the pair to start working together, first in the ski town of Whistler and then onto the waters of the Canadian West Coast. The two explored the coastline on a beautiful private yacht, visiting some of North America’s most premier yachting destinations. Since they have decided to make the move from the cold Canadian waters to the Caribbean paradise that is the Virgin Islands.
Life by the ocean is what John knows and loves. He was born and raised in the Canadian West Coast town of Victoria, British Columbia, where he spent summers exploring the coastline with his family on their small sailboat. At the age of 7 years, old John began racing Optimist sailing dinghies at his local yacht club. He then moved onto racing Lasers and Melges 24’s where he competed at the National, North American, and World Championship level. He dedicated his summers to sharing his love for sailing by coaching the youth in his area. After graduating, John worked for a couple of years in the custom home carpentry industry before realizing working on the ocean was his calling. John now holds his Yachtmaster Offshore license and has sailed the waters of the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, and numerous destinations across North America. John is a very friendly and charismatic person with a great sense of humor, and he cannot wait to share his love for the ocean – whether it be as an avid sailor, kite surfer, fisherman, or diver—with your crew for the vacation of a lifetime.
It was Shannon’s first summer job at a local golf course in her hometown near Toronto, Ontario, where her passion for the hospitality industry began. While completing her University degree in the Health Sciences, Shannon spent the summers working in high-end hotels across the country and orchestrating world-renowned events in the Mediterranean. With almost 10 years of customer service experience under her belt, Shannon took her enthusiasm for healthy living and seeded an interest in nutrition and gourmet cooking. She launched her cooking career as a Chalet Host in the ski town of Whistler Village and proceeded to spend the summer as a solo Chef/Stewardess on a private motor yacht. Shannon’s impressive service standards and dedication to her craft led her to the waters of the Caribbean as a chef/mate onboard luxury catamaran Rendezvous. Shannon is social and light-hearted and believes that dining is an experience—she hopes to bring your crew together through her cooking to experience the best the Caribbean has to offer.
- All breakfast is served with fresh fruit, coffee, hot tea & juice
- Middle Eastern style shakshuka topped with crumbled feta and fresh cilantro
- Avocado toast topped with a poached egg and served with yogurt parfaits
- Fluffy lemon ricotta pancakes topped with berries and maple syrup
- Toasted croissant topped with avocado, sautéed mushrooms, arugula, and soft scrambled eggs
- Brioche French toast with peach compote and warm maple syrup
- Savory wild mushroom, spinach, and goat cheese crepes
- Spinach and feta & ham and cheese quiche
- Thick blended smoothie bowl with granola, chia seeds, berries, and coconut
- Fresh baked muffins and bread, cheese board, salmon lox platter, cereals, yogurts
- Asian noodle salad topped with pulled chicken and a ginger-peanut dressing
- Israeli falafel bowls served with homemade tzatziki and pita
- Chili lime shrimp tacos served with guacamole, tortilla chips, and spicy tequila shots
- Seared sesame crusted Ahi Tuna on a bed of crisp Thai zucchini salad
- Warm Moroccan chickpea salad with garlic naan and cucumber salad
- Marinated salmon or tuna poke bowls on a bed of sushi rice with assorted toppings
- Slow-cooked pulled pork sliders served with apple and cabbage slaw
- Cajun crab cakes with homemade remoulade sauce with a side of fresh mixed greens
- Mediterranean quinoa salad topped with a grilled chicken breast
- Watermelon gazpacho
- Shrimp sushi stack
- Mezze platter with homemade humus
- Brie and caramelized onion phyllo tarts
- Charcuterie board
- Tomato, basil and feta bruschetta
- Caprese salad
- Italian antipasto platter
- Honey, basil, and peach baked brie
- Filet mignon | garlic butter shrimp | squash puree | honey glazed carrots | peppercorn sauce
- Brown butter scallops | creamy mushroom risotto | microgreens
- Lemon butter chicken Francaise | spinach parmesan orzo | garlic broccoli florets
- Thai coconut milk poached cod | bok choy | cilantro lime rice
- Grilled Hawaiian chicken skewers | coconut lime rice | summer salad
- Citrus marinated flank steak | balsamic glazed asparagus | roast baby potatoes | chimichurri
- Roasted rack of lamb | crispy turmeric butter rice | seared green beans | yogurt lemon dressing
- Prosciutto, asparagus, and mozzarella stuffed chicken breast | couscous | mushroom sauce
- Blackened Mahi-Mahi filet | lemon-parsley potatoes | mango salad
- Lemon and blueberry cheesecake
- French-style lemon tart
- Vanilla bean panna cotta
- Strawberry napoleons
- Key lime pie with fresh whipped cream
- Coconut mousse with whipped cream
- Chocolate dipped assortment of fresh fruit
- Bananas foster with ice cream
- Warm apple crumble with ice cream
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water-maker and generator
- Free WiFi
- Salon stereo
- iDevice hookup
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- 12′ rigid inflatable boat w/20 hp engine
- 2 Standup paddleboards
- 1 Person kayaks
- Scurf board
- Towable tube
- Floating mats
- Snorkel gear
- Underwater camera
- Fishing gear
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 57 hp Diesel
Submit your review
The boat was in top condition and at all times we were taken care of. Didn’t need to worry
about a thing when on the boat. They were able to shepherd our large group from one
event to another seamlessly. Anything I needed to know, I asked the crew Had a great time all week.
The crew were fantastic! I always felt safe with the crew on the boat.
Words cannot express how grateful we were to have such fabulous hosts for our dream vacation! the boat, the accommodations, especially the food was beyond our expectations! Top shelf on everything. Chef, you are just lovely and your cooking is amazing. Thank you for all your hard work and effort, much appreciated!
We can’t thank you enough for your hospitality on out first sailing experience, quiet honestly we weren’t sure what to expect. The boat is well appointed, comfortable and you all made us feel like royalty. Our maiden voyage was a success as your itinerary was the perfect taste of the BVI’s We would love to plan another trip and bring all our girls… hope to see you again.
Everything exceeded our already very high expectations. The crew were consummate hosts, attending to every need and then some. Simply Superlative!
I think I speak for the entire group when I say this was the best vacation ever. We loved the incredible snorkeling with beautiful fish, coral, turtles and rays; We loved the pristine beaches, with us often as the only inhabitants; We loved the hiking and indescribable views; We loved our daily briefs, discussing the itinerary for the day and awaiting the menu to see what each meal was for the day.; We loved how beautiful and immaculate you kept the boat; and we especially loved Captains cocktail hour and hearing about your travel and adventures, with your knowledge of the islands making our trip; and finally, the meals....OMG! It is impossible to pick a favourite meal as each was so special on its own. We are in great awe of the skills you show creating three gourmet meals (plus evening "nibbles") every day. What a great week!!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.