Rendez-vous – Catamaran
Meet up with friends in the islands!
- 46 ft Lagoon catamaran
- Accommodates 6 guests
- 3 queen ensuite cabins
- Scuba diving/instruction onboard
RENDEZ-VOUS is a spectacular 2020 Lagoon model of luxury and stylish interior design.
Three queen staterooms each have an ensuite bathroom with a shower stall and vanity. All cabins are fully air-conditioned. There is a spacious salon, aft cockpit, ideal for al fresco dining, a forward cockpit plus top fly-bridge for lounging options. Beautiful natural lighting and great use of space make these suites extremely comfortable and elegant. This cruising catamaran is great for small groups or large families.
This yacht is now available in the Virgin Islands and you can start your charter in St. Thomas, USVI. Your energetic crew will take of your every need and you can RENDEZ-VOUS with friends in the Caribbean for fun in the sun, watersports and amazing cuisine served by your private chef while your experienced captain guides you through the islands sailing this new charter yacht.
Take a walkthrough with the crew HERE!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$15,000||$15,750||$16,500||$17,250||$18,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$15,000||$15,750||$16,500||$17,250||$18,000|
Christmas week: $20,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN SEAN & CHEF/MATE LORI
Sean was born and raised in the Music City and in keeping with his hometown history, he is a self-taught guitar player. You are sure to find a 6 string on board and may hear him strumming quietly from the Captain’s chair. Sean grew up on the water spending much of his time fishing with his grandfather and uncle on the Tennessee waters. His passion for being on the water led him to work on boats full time and in addition to his SCUBA Instructor status, he also holds his 50-ton license. You can rest assured that Captain Sean has your safety first. He graduated with a degree in Police Science and is committed to the safety and well-being of all guests aboard Rendezvous. He and First Mate Lori are CPR certified and Sean is an EFR Instructor.
Lori was born and raised in southern Louisiana where she was taught the great art of soulful cuisine by her extended family. Her cooking style is very eclectic, and she can please even the pickiest eater. Her talents in the kitchen range from slow cooking good ole southern food all the way to preparing healthy clean eating for those who chose a lighter menu. Her specialty is her magical ability to make the most amazing fruit smoothies to cool you down on those warm afternoons. Add in a shot of your favorite alcohol for an adult smoothie and sit back for a breathtaking sunset on the trampoline. She has a passion for supporting local businesses sourcing many of her provisions from local farms. When available you will have farm fresh eggs, fresh coconut, and avocados picked right from the tree just to name a few.
Lori is an avid snorkeler and has an innate ability to attract sea life like a true mermaid. Be sure to keep her close when you snorkel to ensure you see the best there is to see. She can point out things you never knew were there, guaranteed. She is also an amazing shell hunter and knows all the good beaches to comb for those sweet little gems.
Hailing from Nashville, Sean and Lori are a dynamic duo who have been married for 30 years, have two adult sons and 7 granddogs. They quickly caught island fever after spending a week camping on St John in 2009. The expansive views of St John’s east end are still some of their favorite spots to visit. While they do enjoy the island’s topside adventures, their true passion lies in the sparkling crystal blue waters of the Caribbean. Sean is a PADI Master SCUBA Diving Trainer and Lori holds the rank of a PADI Divemaster. They have over 10 years of experience in the dive industry and enjoy showing people what the underside of these beautiful islands has to offer. The Virgin Islands offer a variety of underwater sea life that is just waiting for you to explore. The beautiful Caribbean waters are exploding with amazing sea life. From expansive purple sea fans to 6 ft pillar coral and giant parrotfish there is a whole new world just waiting for you to explore. Their motto is “Same planet, different world”. Whether you want to get a small taste with a Discover SCUBA experience or dive right in and become fully certified, Sean and Lori can help you get to where you want to be. They offer experiences from the very beginner all the way up to a professional level. If you are already certified they can get you to that next level with a variety of specialty courses to help you perfect your diving skills.
Watch the crew interview HERE!
- Fluffy Belgian Waffle topped with unsalted Irish butter, Agave nectar syrup, dusted with confectioners’ sugar topped with fresh strawberries and blueberries
- Yogurt Parfait with crunchy honey granola and fresh berry mix and delicate croissant on the side
- Hot buttered English Muffins, Canadian-style bacon, and poached eggs topped with a heavenly drizzle of hollandaise sauce
- Healthy Avocado Toast topped with your style of egg (poached, sunny side, or boiled egg) with a sprinkle of pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Soon to be World Famous Mango Pineapple Banana Smoothie
- Fruit Tray with assorted sliced fresh Fruit served daily table side
- Perfect Fish Tacos seasoned with a creamy southwest sauce, crispy cabbage mix, fresh cilantro and spritzed with tangy lime juice
- Crispy Bacon and Chicken wrap with farm-grown tomatoes, fresh lettuce drizzled with a creamy ranch sauce wrapped in a spinach tortilla
- Roasted Turkey Hoagie loaded with slow-roasted sliced Turkey adorned with crispy lettuce, red onion, and freshly sliced tomatoes
- Light Greek Salad with a mixture of greens, sliced cucumbers, farm-fresh tomatoes, crispy green bell pepper, red onion, robust black olives, and feta cheese
- Smoked Salmon wrap with cream cheese topped with fresh bean sprouts
- Crispy Crostini topped with Goat Cheese and Cranberries
- Charcuterie Board with a variety of Artisan Salami, assorted cheeses, crispy apples, green and black olives, and wheat rounds
- Homemade Garlic Hummus with crispy pretzel chips
- Pan-Seared Mahi-Mahi, steamed Jasmine Rice topped with crispy asparagus
- Juicy chicken atop a bed of fresh mixed greens, finely sliced cucumber, diced tomatoes, onion, feta cheese, and a light dressing
- Filet Medallion topped with blue cheese crumbles, side of sautéed button mushrooms, oven-roasted red potatoes, and microgreens
- Seared Ahi Tuna on a bed of fresh steamed jasmine rice and asparagus
- Crab Cakes with a topping of fresh mango salsa and a side of roasted red potatoes drizzled with unsalted Irish Butter and herbs
- Caribbean Style fresh-baked Vienna Cake
- Individual Creamy Cheesecakes topped with a variety of fresh fruits and whipped cream
- Grandma’s Bread Pudding topped with homemade meringue
- Kenny’s Key Lime Pie
- Boat Brownies with vanilla ice cream and freshly sliced strawberries
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water-maker and generator
- Free WiFi
- Salon stereo
- iDevice hookup
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- 12′ rigid inflatable boat w/20 hp engine
- 2 Standup paddleboards
- 1 Person kayaks
- Scurf board
- Towable tube
- Floating mats
- Snorkel gear
- Underwater camera
- Fishing gear
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 57 hp Diesel
SCUBA DIVING ONBOARD
- Scuba gear onboard
- 1 Dive is free for certified divers
- Additional dives – $50 per dive (max 6 dives with 6 divers)
- Resort dive course $150
Walkthrough with crew
Submit your review
Thank you for the most amazing family trip. We are going home with many memories that we will forever cherish - from snorkelling with turtles, amazing hikes, beautiful beaches, tacos, pizza from both restaurants and of course the chef’s amazing meals. We will all never forget this wonderful sailing adventure!! We had such a great time, thank you for that wonderful experience. The amazing food gave us energy to do fun things, ❤️ 5 star review!!
We can’t thank you enough for a wonderful week. Food, fellowship and the card games were so much fun. We look forward to seeing you again!
The boat was in top condition and at all times we were taken care of. Didn’t need to worry
about a thing when on the boat. They were able to shepherd our large group from one
event to another seamlessly. Anything I needed to know, I asked the crew Had a great time all week.
The crew were fantastic! I always felt safe with the crew on the boat.
Words cannot express how grateful we were to have such fabulous hosts for our dream vacation! the boat, the accommodations, especially the food was beyond our expectations! Top shelf on everything. Chef, you are just lovely and your cooking is amazing. Thank you for all your hard work and effort, much appreciated!
We can’t thank you enough for your hospitality on out first sailing experience, quiet honestly we weren’t sure what to expect. The boat is well appointed, comfortable and you all made us feel like royalty. Our maiden voyage was a success as your itinerary was the perfect taste of the BVI’s We would love to plan another trip and bring all our girls… hope to see you again.
Everything exceeded our already very high expectations. The crew were consummate hosts, attending to every need and then some. Simply Superlative!
I think I speak for the entire group when I say this was the best vacation ever. We loved the incredible snorkeling with beautiful fish, coral, turtles and rays; We loved the pristine beaches, with us often as the only inhabitants; We loved the hiking and indescribable views; We loved our daily briefs, discussing the itinerary for the day and awaiting the menu to see what each meal was for the day.; We loved how beautiful and immaculate you kept the boat; and we especially loved Captains cocktail hour and hearing about your travel and adventures, with your knowledge of the islands making our trip; and finally, the meals....OMG! It is impossible to pick a favourite meal as each was so special on its own. We are in great awe of the skills you show creating three gourmet meals (plus evening "nibbles") every day. What a great week!!
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.