Rumba – Catamaran
Luxury for large group
- 52 foot sailing yacht catamaran
- Accommodates 10 guests
- 4 queen cabins & twin bunks
- Perfect for large families
Beautiful Lagoon 520 offering 4 queen berths with ensuite heads (electric fresh water toilets, dry shower stalls) plus 1 cabin with upper lower twin bunks with ensuite bathroom. The crew will change from the twin bunks cabin if requested offering upper and lower berths and this cabin also has a private ensuite bath with electric head, vanity and separate shower. Cabins and boat offer wonderful natural lighting and great ventilation plus fully air-conditioned depending on guests desires.
The salon will seat up to 10 guests in comfort for lounging or dining. Rumba’s exterior offers alfresco dining for up to 10 guests, top deck seating and lounge area in front of helm plus forward lower deck lounge area behind trampolines. With numerous lounging areas, there is plenty of space for gathering as a group or finding a private place for one or two to relax
Spoil yourself on this exciting Epic charter yacht big enough for large families or a group.
VIDEO is of her sistership.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Submit your review
We had a fantastic time on Rumba, The crew was great – The chef and her cooking were fantastic. The yacht itself was very comfortable and had all the toys we wanted. I can certainly recommend this yacht and team we had an incredible vacation.
Both Crew and boat beyond my highest expectations!!!
What a great time we had on the charter, an absolutely delightful time. Your professionalism and courteous service was amazing and a fantastic “Chef”, your menus and meal preparations were excellent and delicious, more like a five star restaurant. Table settings were beautiful. Captain what can I say about you, the only thing is perfection. From your skills as a Captain to the drinks you prepared… totally first rate. You make a sensational team. All the best to both and we hope to see you soon.
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Water maker and generator
- Free wifi
- Saloon TV
- Ipod/device docking station
- Sun awning
- Cockpit ice maker
- Green cleaning products
- 13’ rigid inflatable boat w/15 hp *larger engine soon
- Tube & Wakeboard
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- 2 stand up paddle boards
- Sub wing
- Large Floating Mat
- Underwater camera
Model: Lagoon 52 Sailing Catamaran
CAPTAIN KEVIN & CHEF/HOSTESS TAYLOR
Kevin and Taylor are accomplished sailors, with an adventurous spirit, and a professional service background, which they will deliver on every charter! After meeting on separate day charter boats in 2016, Kevin and Taylor’s love for sailing and being on the ocean brought them together. Since then, they have traveled halfway around the world together, meeting new people and
learning about different cultures, bringing back, unique experiences for their charter guests. With their eye-opening stories, ultimate adventures, and additionally, having an end goal of sailing the world, you are sure to be intrigued from the start. They are extremely detail oriented, personable, professional, and will make anyone’s time on the water with them, wanting more!
Captain Kevin, growing up in Michigan with family in the industry, he was nearly born on the water. Early on, he found his passion, at only 14 he had his first job, at a marina; quickly, learning the ins and outs of the boating world, he then found himself applying managerial and mechanical skills to his work. Studying civil engineering, at Western Michigan University, he could never fully pull himself away from the water, which is what led him to The Virgin Islands.
While then, mastering luxury charters and sailing the near coastal waters, Kevin, was in love, and for the next 4 years became very proficient all across the industry. Being a 100 ton Master Captain with Leadership and Safety certificates, Kevin exemplifies all the qualities you want and expect in a competent captain. In addition to sailing, an avid fan of fishing, water sports, food, and adventure, he is sure to make your vacation experience, on the waters he loves, extremely memorable for years to come; and maybe even teach you a thing or two, to take home to your friends.
Born and raised on the island of St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands, chef/mate Taylor is a local through and through. Her family established one of the first day sail charter companies on the island, which helped mold her passion and establish a knowledge for boats, the ocean, and customer service. You will feel comfortable and at home due to her welcoming and kind demeanor. From local cuisine, island history, customer experience, event planning, & local dos & don’ts, Taylor has you covered. Creating a fun, once in a life time experience is her goal from start to finish. While in college, Taylor studied nutrition and began teaching herself the values of different food sources, and is now a skilled gluten free/dairy free cook and baker. Her favorite dishes to prepare go back to her Caribbean roots, with a variety of seafood and vegetable options. To accommodate her guests food preferences, Taylor communicates pre-charter to assure a menu everyone will enjoy. In addition to her passion for food, Taylor loves photography and is happy to be the on-sight photographer, from candids to group shots, Taylor captures moments during your vacation that you will want to reminisce on and share with your friends post charter.
- Veggie Omelets – 2 eggs, red & green peppers, mushrooms, onions, side of breakfast potatoes
- Very Berry Fruit Parfait – vanilla yogurt, granola, fresh fruit, coconut shavings
- Blueberry Waffles – homemade blueberry & cinnamon waffles, with a side of bacon
- Egg & Avocado Toast – fried egg, seasoned avocado spread, toast, bacon
- Paradise Pancakes – coconut pancakes, fresh mango and kiwi, agave syrup
- Steak Skewers & Greek Chickpea Salad – grilled steak skewers, bell peppers, red onion, chickpeas, cucumber, Kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, olive oil
- Crab Cakes – served onto of baby spinach salad with garlic-lemon aioli
- Fresh Catch Lettuce Wraps – captain caught fish, with a side of rice and beans
- Mango/Shrimp Quesadilla – Caribbean spiced shrimp, sliced mango, mozzarella cheese, red bell peppers
- Deli Style Spread
- Caprese Skewers ~ cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil, vinaigrette drizzle
- Chips & Guacamole ~ blue corn chips, homemade guacamole
- Sweet & Salty Charcuterie Board ~ cured meats, cheeses, olives, nuts, dried fruit, crackers, honey
- Encrusted Salmon ~ pistachio & poppy seed encrusted salmon, roasted garlic potato mash, steamed broccoli
- Surf & Turf ~ grilled steak & pan seared shrimp on a sweet potato mash, with grilled asparagus
- Ahi Tuna Towers ~ diced ahi tuna, cucumber, avocado, jasmine rice, tortilla crisps, spicy ponzu sauce & hoisin drizzle
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken ~ jerk seasoned chicken, cauliflower rice, grilled long cut squash & zucchini
- Shrimp Linguine ~ in a tomato and white wine sauce
- Tropical Layer Cake ~ lemon cake, fresh berries, cream cheese filling
- Coconut Fudge Brownie ~ with whipped cream, caramel sauce
- Salty S’mores ~ the kids favorite. graham crackers, marshmallows, chocolate, sea salt
- Cake Shooter ~ German chocolate cake, coconut pecan filling, whipped cream
- Everything But The Kitchen Sink Cookies ~ chocolate chips, shaved coconut, raisins, oatmeal, cinnamon
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$20,000||$20,500||$21,000||$21,500||$22,000||$22,500||$23,000||$23,500||$24,000|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$20,000||$20,500||$21,000||$21,500||$22,000||$22,500||$23,000||$23,500||$24,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.