Santa Ana – Catamaran
Spacious & Luxury
- 58 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 2016 Sailing Catamaran
- 4 queen cabins
SANTA ANA, a Wave 58 ft state of the art catamaran offering 3 queen cabins with ensuite electric head, wash basin and stall showers plus 1 twin cabin with ensuite electric head, wash basin and stall shower. The twin cabin has a filler piece which makes into an oversized king berth. There is a flybridge with seating and a 360 degree view, large trampoline area and spacious aft deck plus a hydraulic swim platform which can be lowered for easy water access.
The aft deck of Santa Ana offers alfresco dining and lounging area and the main salon offers a very large lounge and formal dining. Join this great boat and crew for your Epic Caribbean vacation.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$22,200||$23,300||$24,400||$25,000||$25,600||$26,200||$26,800|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$22,200||$23,300||$24,400||$25,000||$25,600||$26,200||$26,800|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN JACEK AND CHEF/MATE MAYA
Jacek started his sailing career quite young at the age of 8. As a junior, he raced Optimists, Lasers, 420s, and FJs. As he got older he got into cruising due to his father who was in the yacht brokerage industry. Together as a family, they cruised their Golfstar 41 Ketch all over Florida. His knowledge of the Caribbean expanded while he worked for Virgin Islands Cruising Guide Publications for 10 years.
Jacek then became a sailing instructor and climbed the ladder to a regional operations manager within the sailing school. While working for the sailing school, he taught many courses in the Virgin Islands. He has spent the last 10 years travelling the islands.
He finally made the leap and moved to the Caribbean in 2016. Using his intimate experiences of the Virgin Islands and local hot spots Jacek delivers a marvelously guided sailing experience.
Jacek is a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and speaks Polish, Spanish, and English
Maya’s love for water and food comes from her background growing up in the Mediterranean. After living in beautiful (but landlocked) Utah for 14 years, she finally decided to go back to her aquatic roots and made the move to the Caribbean.
Pursuing her dream, she moved to the USVI in 2015, and has worked as a yacht chef since. Her passions include cooking, literature, travelling, and music. Maya believes that there is nothing better than gathering friends over plates of great food and seeing their smiles and enjoyment as they eat, talk and relax around the table. Maya looks forward to sharing her culinary passion with you, and making your experience on Sta Ana unforgettable!
Maya is STCW certified and speaks Arabic, French, and English
Together Jacek and Maya would like to show you the best the islands have to offer!
- All breakfasts are served with a selection of fresh fruits, coffee, tea, fruit juice, yogurt and cereal
- French Toast topped with Fresh Strawberries and warm Maple Syrup and Choice of Eggs any style
- Baked Croissants and “Christmas Cove Breakfast” Vanilla Yogurt Berry Parfait with Scrambled Eggs with Feta, Basil, and Cherry Tomatoes
- Breakfast Egg, Cheese and Black Bean Burritos
- Smoked Salmon Lox with Red Onion and Capers and Choice of Bagels with assorted Cream Cheeses
- Pineapple Pancakes and Scrambled Eggs and Bacon
- Assorted Muffins and Choice of Eggs and Hash Browns
- Focaccia Bread with Maryland Style Crab Cakes with Cucumber Salad
- Caribbean Chicken Tacos, Rice, and Refried Beans with Fresh Guacamole,Salsa and Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Angus Beef Burgers with Crumbled Blue Cheese, Crispy Bacon, Heirloom Tomatoes and Butter Lettuce served with Chips, and New York Style Potato Salad
- Fresh Baked French Bread with Classic Blackened Shrimp Caesar Salad with parmesan crisp
- Slow Cooked Braised Ribs, Baked Beans, and Coleslaw with Fresh Baked Cornbread
- Balsamic Shrimp and Chicken Roasted Veggie Kabobs with Spanish Rice and Red Beans
- Grilled Chicken, Fresh Pineapple and Soy Honey Glaze on a Brioche Bun with Terra Chips and Coleslaw
- Pan Seared Filet Mignon, Asparagus, and Rosemary Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Wild Salmon with a Citrus Ginger Soy Reduction Sauce, Jasmine Rice, and Sugar Snap Peas
- Macadamia Crusted Mahi Mahi with Roasted Red Skin Potatoes with Seasonal Veggies
- Mushroom Stuffed Pork Tenderloin and Scalloped Potatoes
- Chicken Piccata with Garlic Mashed Potatoes served with grilled Squash, and Zucchini
- Pan Seared Scallops with Truffle Parmesan Risotto
- Sesame Crusted Ahi Tuna with Seaweed Salad and Asian Noodles
- Creme Brûlée
- Key Lime Pie
- Chocolate Soufflé topped with Haagen Dazs Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Shortcake topped with Homemade Whip Cream
- Bread pudding
- Chocolate Bailey’s Mousse
- Air conditioning and fans
- Hydraulic Swim platform and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free WiFi Internet Access
- LCD flat screen TV in salon
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/device docking station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- 14’ rigid inflatable boat w/50 hp engine
- Water skis for adults and children
- 2 x Stand-up paddleboards
- 3 person towing tube
- Snorkeling and beach gear and noodles
- 2 man Kayak
Model: Wave Catamaran
Submit your review
Our trip was fantastic. Our crew could not have made our trip more pleasurable. Great attention to detail and very accommodating in every respect. We choose to go with a Pescatarian diet for this trip and the chef was amazing preparing fabulous and imaginative meals every day. I only wish we could somehow replicate them once we return home. The boat was very clean and comfortable. The pictures are spot on.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.