Santa Ana – Catamaran
Spacious & Luxury
- 58 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 6*
- 1 King, 2 queen cabins & 1 twin bunks* (single adult or 2 children)
- Interior is hypoallergenic
SANTA ANA, a Wave 58 ft state of the art catamaran offering accommodations in luxury cabins with ensuite electric head, wash basin and stall showers plus 1 twin bunks cabin with ensuite electric head, wash basin and stall shower. The 4th cabin with the upper/lower bunk cabin suitable for either a 7th adult or two children. New lower rates for families with 2 children under 12, the same rate as 7 adults using the single bunk cabin.
There is a flybridge with seating and a 360° views, large trampoline area and spacious aft deck plus a hydraulic swim platform which can be lowered for easy water access.
The aft deck of Santa Ana offers alfresco dining and lounging area and the main salon offers a very large lounge and formal dining. Join this great boat and crew for your Epic Caribbean vacation.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$22,000||$22,500||$23,000||$23,500||$24,000||$24,500|
Christmas week: $32,000
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN JACEK AND CHEF/MATE MAYA
Jacek started his sailing career quite young at the age of 8. As a junior, he raced Optimists, Lasers, 420s, and FJs. As he got older he got into cruising due to his father who was in the yacht brokerage industry. Together as a family, they cruised their Golfstar 41 Ketch all over Florida. His knowledge of the Caribbean expanded while he worked for Virgin Islands Cruising Guide Publications for 10 years.
Jacek then became a sailing instructor and climbed the ladder to a regional operations manager within the sailing school. While working for the sailing school, he taught many courses in the Virgin Islands. He has spent the last 10 years travelling the islands.
He finally made the leap and moved to the Caribbean in 2016. Using his intimate experiences of the Virgin Islands and local hot spots Jacek delivers a marvelously guided sailing experience.
Jacek is a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and speaks Polish, Spanish, and English
Maya’s love for water and food comes from her background growing up in the Mediterranean. After living in beautiful (but landlocked) Utah for 14 years, she finally decided to go back to her aquatic roots and made the move to the Caribbean.
Pursuing her dream, she moved to the USVI in 2015, and has worked as a yacht chef since. Her passions include cooking, literature, travelling, and music. Maya believes that there is nothing better than gathering friends over plates of great food and seeing their smiles and enjoyment as they eat, talk and relax around the table. Maya looks forward to sharing her culinary passion with you, and making your experience on Sta Ana unforgettable!
Maya is STCW certified and speaks Arabic, French, and English
Together Jacek and Maya would like to show you the best the islands have to offer!
- All breakfasts are served with a selection of fresh fruits, coffee, tea, fruit juice, yogurt and cereal
- French Toast topped with Fresh Strawberries and warm Maple Syrup and Choice of Eggs any style
- Baked Croissants and “Christmas Cove Breakfast” Vanilla Yogurt Berry Parfait with Scrambled Eggs with Feta, Basil, and Cherry Tomatoes
- Breakfast Egg, Cheese and Black Bean Burritos
- Smoked Salmon Lox with Red Onion and Capers and Choice of Bagels with assorted Cream Cheeses
- Pineapple Pancakes and Scrambled Eggs and Bacon
- Assorted Muffins and Choice of Eggs and Hash Browns
- Focaccia Bread with Maryland Style Crab Cakes with Cucumber Salad
- Caribbean Chicken Tacos, Rice, and Refried Beans with Fresh Guacamole,Salsa and Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Angus Beef Burgers with Crumbled Blue Cheese, Crispy Bacon, Heirloom Tomatoes and Butter Lettuce served with Chips, and New York Style Potato Salad
- Fresh Baked French Bread with Classic Blackened Shrimp Caesar Salad with parmesan crisp
- Slow Cooked Braised Ribs, Baked Beans, and Coleslaw with Fresh Baked Cornbread
- Balsamic Shrimp and Chicken Roasted Veggie Kabobs with Spanish Rice and Red Beans
- Grilled Chicken, Fresh Pineapple and Soy Honey Glaze on a Brioche Bun with Terra Chips and Coleslaw
- Pan Seared Filet Mignon, Asparagus, and Rosemary Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Wild Salmon with a Citrus Ginger Soy Reduction Sauce, Jasmine Rice, and Sugar Snap Peas
- Macadamia Crusted Mahi Mahi with Roasted Red Skin Potatoes with Seasonal Veggies
- Mushroom Stuffed Pork Tenderloin and Scalloped Potatoes
- Chicken Piccata with Garlic Mashed Potatoes served with grilled Squash, and Zucchini
- Pan Seared Scallops with Truffle Parmesan Risotto
- Sesame Crusted Ahi Tuna with Seaweed Salad and Asian Noodles
- Creme Brûlée
- Key Lime Pie
- Chocolate Soufflé topped with Haagen Dazs Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Shortcake topped with Homemade Whip Cream
- Bread pudding
- Chocolate Bailey’s Mousse
- Air conditioning and fans
- Hydraulic Swim platform and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free WiFi Internet Access
- LCD flat screen TV in salon
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/device docking station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- 14’ rigid inflatable boat w/50 hp engine
- Water skis for adults and children
- 2 x Stand-up paddleboards
- 3 person towing tube
- Snorkeling and beach gear and noodles
- 2 man Kayak
Model: Wave Catamaran
Submit your review
Words fail. I cannot begin to say what this week has been for me; for us. It was beyond anything I could have imagined. From the moment we stepped on the boat, it was amazing. The food- incredible, creative, tasty, inventive. Chef- thank you for taking all of our crazy needs/wants and crafting meals that were superb! Captain- your patience, sense of humor, and attentiveness is beyond appreciated. We are grateful for every single minute of this week. Thank yo
Thank you for the best vacation we have ever had. We will always remember this vacation not only because of all the amazing places you brought us but also because of you two. I did not know the cocktails and meals we’re going to be as amazing as they were. You both constantly went above and beyond. Friends forever.
Words can’t describe this week and our gratitude for an amazing week. We started out just wanting to spend some time together, enjoy this place we love so much. What we didn’t anticipate was ending the week with not only a memorable experience but a friendship we expect to last for many, many years. Until we see you again with love—
Hey. It’s Amy and I haven’t had a chance til now to thank you guys for the most amazing trip on the boat!!! We got back Sunday and I haven’t stopped talking about our time on the boat and how dreamy it truly was. You both made the trip so special for our family. The kids miss you and want to come back on board. It’s hard to see your IG posts of others on the boat and not be jealous of them! Ha! You treated us like family and made us feel so special. This was a trip of a lifetime and we owe so much to you both! Thank you!!!! I just told a friend today that I just had the best birthday ever on a boat in the Caribbean. It’s hard to describe to someone who’s never been how magical it really is to be in one of the most beautiful places on the earth....getting treated like royalty!! Wishing you all the best this year!
Today is the 3rd day off the boat and we are all missing our amazing time together as a family. Yes, the crew actually became like family. We couldn't have asked for a better crew. This crew worked so well together that you would never know that this was their first time to crew as a team. We were very happy with all of the meals prepared for us. At the end of the trip, we were talking about which meal was our favorite and no one could decide because they were all yummy. We felt completely safe with the captain at the helm and his knowledge and professionalism was unsurpassed. The boat was kept in pristine condition throughout the entire 7 days, which was a team effort of the crew. The very first night we had a "jam" session playing guitar with the crew, my son and husband, which set the mood for the entire trip. The crew put us all immediately at ease. As a team, they fulfilled our every whim. Our days were filled with wonderful food and drink, beautiful sun and sea, card and dice games, dancing and lots of laughter. My son, who I was a little worried about whether he would adapt to being on a yacht for 7 days, said it was the best time he had ever had and didn't want to leave. I completely agree!! So to answer the question of whether I enjoyed the trip...Beyond My Wildest Dreams!
Really well designed for living. Feels very spacious and comfortable. She is also a beautiful cat and the crew are such great hosts and crew! The are extremely accommodating, thoughtful and helpful. The food was really delicious and I'm a picky eater. Wondering if I can ever come back to the VI and have such a wonderful experience! Thank you so much! We miss you!
Our trip was fantastic. Our crew could not have made our trip more pleasurable. Great attention to detail and very accommodating in every respect. We choose to go with a Pescatarian diet for this trip and the chef was amazing preparing fabulous and imaginative meals every day. I only wish we could somehow replicate them once we return home. The boat was very clean and comfortable. The pictures are spot on.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.