Scuba Doo 450 – Catamaran
Scuba and Sailing
- 45 ft Lagoon sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 6 guests
- 3 queen cabins
- St Thomas pick up available
SCUBA DOO 450 is a great option for families and groups of friends looking for a chance to disconnect from the rat race and re-connect with each other. A 2017 Lagoon 450F, SD450 is outfitted to sleep up to 6 guests comfortably in 3 staterooms, each with ensuite bathrooms. Meals are typically taken al fresco in the yacht’s roomy cockpit, and guests can enjoy a variety of lounging areas throughout. The flybridge boasts 360º views, perfect for taking in the sights while sailing or at anchor with a cocktail in hand. The yacht has been outfitted for entertaining, with water toys, elegant amenities and a crew to bring it all together. Whether checking out new dive spots or curling up in the forward cockpit with a good book, SCUBA DOO 450 has something to offer for everyone.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$14,750||$15,500||$16,250||$17,000||$17,750|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$14,750||$15,500||$16,250||$17,000||$17,750|
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN BRYAN & CHEF/MATE PATTI
Bryan and Patti are an adventurous couple with a flair for creating fun, active charter experiences for guests while maintaining a high level of service. Hailing from sunny Jupiter FL, this team spent their youth enjoying year round outdoor activities like surfing, fishing and diving. Bryan and Patti met after high school and have been inseparable since; seeking out new adventures and challenges. Their first major move as a couple was to the sleepy Caribbean island of St. Croix. It was in the US Virgin Islands that Bryan and Patti envisioned the dream of running their own charter yacht together. Bryan found began work as a deckhand on a busy yacht, exploring the BVI and doing everything he could to learn the ins and outs of the charter industry. During this time, Patti worked on island, serving, bartending and falling in love with island life. After a year they moved back to the states to work on making their vision of running boats together a reality. It was during a road trip through the lower 48 that the plan was solidified.
Once back in Florida, Bryan obtained his 100 ton captains license and continued his yachting career working on a number of different boats on the East Coast as well as in the Bahamas and Caribbean. Bryan rounded out his nautical resume by earning a PADI divemaster certification, which he will put to work, leading guests on guided dives. Bryan’s positive attitude, combined with his love of the underwater world is infectious and will leave guests yearning for more.
While Bryan was gaining the experience needed to become a first rate captain, Patti continued to thrive in the service industry at a high volume, fast paced restaurant, where she perfected hospitality skills like service, bartending and kitchen management. It was also around this time that Patti joined Bryan in the world of yachting working as a chef. Patti’s culinary style reflects her time as a child spent watching her grandmother make simple, healthy, home cooked meals. She strives to use fresh locally sourced ingredients in all of her meal preparation.
Following a few years spent cultivating the skillsets, certifications and confidence required to run a 5-star yachting operation, Bryan and Patti were quickly offered the opportunity to run Scuba Doo 450. They are easy going and adventurous, with years of yachting and hospitality experience between the two of them. Guests will enjoy active but relaxing days, fresh food and 5-star hospitality from this dream team!
- Served daily with fruit platter
- Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
- Bacon and Egg Toast Cups
- Egg, Ham and Cheese Crepes
- Smoky Red Pepper Crispy Egg Toast Pineapple, Ginger, and Walnut Oatmeal Spinach and Prosciutto Frittata Muffins Baked Mexican Breakfast Taquitos with fresh Salsa
- Watermelon Feta Salad with Grilled Chicken
- Taco Stuffed Avocado
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad Lettuce Wraps Blackened Shrimp Tacos with Avocado Salsa Spinach Artichoke Turkey Panini
- Flatbread Pizza With Pesto, Corn, Goat cheese and Tomatoes Ahi Tuna Poke Quinoa Bowl
- Charcuterie Board
- Prosciutto and Basil-Wrapped Peaches
- Chicken Skewers with Sweet and Spicy Marmalade German Beer Cheese Spread served with Crackers or Vegetables Cashew and Coconut Shrimp with a Sweet Thai dipping sauce Broccoli and
- Garlic Ricotta Toast with Hot Honey
- Sweet and Spicy Jalapeno Poppers
- Spicy Salmon with Yogurt Sauce and Roasted Broccoli
- Pork Chops and Garlicky Tomatoes with Parmesan Polenta
- Bistro Steak With Mustard Smashed Potatoes and Spinach
- One Pan Blackened Mahi Mahi with Roasted Vegetables
- Chicken Milanese over angel hair pasta with, Mixed Greens and Balsamic glaze on top Chicken Pad Thai
- Spicy Jambalaya with Sausage and Shrimp
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Cookies with Nutella, Brown Butter and Sea Salt Banana Pudding Parfaits
- Brown Butter Rum Cannoli
- Chocolate Cream Pie
- Lemon Bars with ShortBread Crust
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water-maker and generator
- Basic WiFi
- Salon TV
- iPod/Device docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- Sailing instructions on request
- 12′ rigid inflatable boat w/20 hp engine
- Towable tube
- 2 Person kayaks
- 2-Stand up paddle boards
- Floating mats
- Light fishing gear
- Snorkel gear
- Beach games
- SCUBA diving onboard
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 54 hp
SCUBA DIVING ONBOARD
- Gear included
- 3 Guided dives for certified divers included
- $25 per additional dive per person
Submit your review
I spent 7 days with Braveheart and her crew cruising the BVI. They were such welcoming people! I remember them helping us board the boat from the dingy and being beyond helpful. Throughout the week they made very tasty cocktails, delectable food, and joined in on our group conversations. The captained captained the boat from time to time and was a wonderful navigator. Additionally, they were incredible dive leaders- taking 3 of our group members down for the first time. Everyone enjoyed the diving with them so much! I would HIGHLY recommend them for a charter as I know they take such great care of their guests. By the end of the week, we felt like family and long friends.
The hardest thing to do in a confined space for a week is to keep the kids (ages 7-14) entertained and interested. Captain did that wonderfully. At every stop all of the toys were instantly in the water and he was ready to go with whatever they wanted to do. And he never got tired, if they wanted to be on the dingy for 4 hours, he was there with energy and a smile. The new things he introduced us to were great, the secret cliff jumping pool, all highlights. And I haven’t even talked about SCUBA yet, he was awesome with the SCUBA, encouraging dives every day. From beach dives to more advanced, everyone LOVED the diving. I can not say enough about his great spirit, temperament, and energy. He was accompanied by the chef, who is simply wonderful. I will start with the diving, she loves to dive too and she was involved with all the dives. It was helpful to have both crew on dives as we could break up the group based on skill level. From the boat standpoint they were always on the spot. There was never a towel out of place, a glass half empty, or what you needed not instantly available. The fact is, she is just a VERY nice person, and pleasant to be around at all times. She was warm and made the entire group welcome and comfortable. And, she was pretty funny!
We had such a wonderful vacation! The crew were great! So patient with our questions, and so knowledgeable about the area. We were pleasantly surprised by the truly exceptional meals. The crew “read” our group well and adjusted the itinerary to suit our interests; this was so appreciated. Everyone in our group was extremely pleased with the experience!
Thank you so so much to our crew. Missing everything already, my morning view from the front of the boat, fabulous food, all the special places/beaches, the awesome snorkeling, gorgeous sunsets, rainbows. I can go on and on. You guys are the perfect crew. Tot ziens.
We have had a beautiful time here in the islands. We don’t want to leave. Everything is so memorable. Your personalities make us feel so comfortable on your wonderful boat. The food was incredible. The best family vacation ever!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.