Scuba Doo – Catamaran
A Diver’s Dream
- 50 ft sailing yacht catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queen cabins
- Scuba Diving onboard
SCUBA DOO is a Lagoon 50 offering 4 Queen guest cabins. All guest cabins have en-suite electric heads with vanity and separate shower stalls. SCUBA DOO has nice natural lighting and ventilation throughout the yacht plus full air-conditioning.
The yacht offers alfresco dining in the cockpit and will comfortably accommodate 8 guests at the table. The salon will also seat up to 8 guests for dining or just relaxing in the A/C. There is plenty of options for sunbathing and lots of places to kick back in the shade as well. Whether you are looking for a fun family adventure, a Scuba Diving week or a Caribbean getaway with friends, SCUBA DOO is ready to welcome you on a EPIC sailing trip of a lifetime!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
*VIDEO is of her sistership and new photos to follow.
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$19,500||$20,250||$21,000||$21,750||$22,500||$23,250||$24,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$19,500||$20,250||$21,000||$21,750||$22,500||$23,250||$24,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$19,500||$20,250||$21,000||$21,750||$22,500||$23,250||$24,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN JESSE & CHEF/MATE CHRISTIAN
Jesse’s upbringing in the temperate climate of Southern California provided him with lots of time outdoors, where he spent the days of his youth surfing, camping and exploring his passion for working on cars and airplanes. After years of working in the construction field, Jesse picked up and moved to the Virgin Islands in 2016, seeking new adventures and to pursue his ambitions to someday work as a yacht captain. Jesse’s refined technical expertise helped him to quickly become the maintenance manager for a fleet of 12 sailing and power charter yachts based in the VI. An added perk of this job was the invaluable opportunity for Jesse to join on several deliveries and long passages at sea, completing over 3000nm in the past year alone. Jesse’s experience, fun personality and intimate knowledge of vessel systems makes him a valuable asset to any charter yacht crew.
Hailing from sailing-centric Annapolis, Maryland, Christian’s origins are in the maritime community. It was here that she fell in love with the beach, tall ships and the ocean. Making her way down the coast, she studied psychology at UNCW and following graduating in 2006, it was a cheap one-way ticket and the dream of being an “island girl” that brought her to St. John, Virgin Islands. It was in the Virgin Islands that Christian fell in love with and learned to respect the beauty of sailing. Her passion for hospitality, food, health and wellness is what eventually brought her to study holistic culinary nutrition at Bauman College in Berkeley, California. Once becoming a certified natural chef Christian worked with private clients, top restaurants in Virgin Islands, and cheffed on Luxury catamarans/Motor yachts. Her flexibility, excellent team work, and positive attitude has rewarded her the opportunity to work along side a number of talented chefs and charter crews. There is no stopping Christian from continuing her education in the culinary/charter world.
Jesse’s mechanical skills and Christian’s culinary hospitality make for a charter power team. They met and quickly became friends when first introduced on a flight to Fort Lauderdale. Both were assigned to help deliver a brand new Lagoon 52 safely to the Virgin Islands. After two weeks of sharing their similar love for the ocean, traveling, & future goals, the couple became inseparable. Together they have racked up a number of nautical miles on deliveries from Annapolis, MD and down the Caribbean chain, while checking off adventures from their lengthy bucket list. The charter season of 2018-2019 they enjoyed crewing together on a brand new Lagoon 620. Sailing South of France, Caribbean, & Newport, Rhode Island The equal passion for water, fun, hard work, positive energy and eagerness to learn makes them an excellent addition to any crew team.
- Boat-made Buttermilk Biscuits, eggs your way, sliced tomato, baked bacon
- Herb Spinach Crustless Quiche, sizzling sausage links, roasted fingering pots
- Blueberry French Toast, drizzled maple butter syrup
- Arapas, traditional Latin pockets, scrambled egg, shredded cheese
- Omelettes, choice of meat, cheese, & egg style
- Fluffy Waffles with bacon butter, maple syrup, sugar dusting
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with fresh whip & fruit
- Benny’s Canadian bacon, spinach, sautéed shrooms, zesty hollandaise
- Greek Salad, grilled chicken, boat-made Greek dressing, toasted pita points
- Ceviche, fresh mahi-mahi, color of veggies, crispy plantain chips
- Rainbow Wraps, sliced turkey, raw veggies, quinoa chickpea salad
- Sourdough Sammie, roast beef, caramelized onions, melted brie, arugula, fig jam
- Asian Chicken Salad, shredded veggies, light dressing, summer rolls
- Blackened Shrimp Caesar, boat-made dressing & parmesan crisps
- Caprese Half & Half, heirloom tomatoes, basil, arugula, mozzarella grilled cheese
- Quinoa Spring Rolls with Cashew Sauciness
- Veggie Platter & Purple Beet Hummus Totchos! Veggies, protein on Tater Tots Smothered with Cheese
- Charcuterie Board Seafood Cakes with Pineapple Salsa
- Maryland Girl Crab Dip with homemade ciabatta points
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Dates wrapped with crispy bacon
- Parmesan Chicken Artichoke Dip with pita crisps
- Seared Sea Scallops on a bed of butternut purée, shiitake mushrooms
- Lemon Peppered Salmon with minced garlic, roasted asparagus, orzo
- Grilled Chicken Fettuccine with Romesco garlic sauce, shaved Parmesan, fresh baked ciabatta
- Filet Mignon with goat cheese mash potatoes, salt peppered zucchini & yellow squash
- Nap town Girl Crab Cakes Stacks with coconut rice, lemon remoulade
- Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin with sautéed leeks, kale, & barley
- Vanilla Bean Custard, boat-made, choice of crunchy toppings
- Chocolate Pudding, rich & velvety
- Key Lime Whipped Parfaits, crumbled nilla wafers
- Creme Brûlée, browned top, silky inside
- Watermelon Granita, fresh mini watermelons, boat grown mint
- Chocolate Cake, warm with gooey chocolate topping
- Angel Food Cake with fresh whip cream, berries
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Water maker and generator
- Free WiFi
- Salon TV
- Ipod/device docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/30 hp
- Towable Tube
- 2 person Kayaks
- Snorkel gear
- Scuba gear
- Fishing gear (USVI only)
- 2 stand up paddle boards
- Floating mats
- Beach games
- Underwater Camera/Video
Model: Lagoon 50 Sailing Catamaran
Submit your review
Our time with you has gone too fast. From the moment we boarded you have greeted us with a smile, an offer of a cocktail or asking what you could do for us. Simply amazing. Your service has been superb, the food above any restaurant & the captaining awesome. Looking forward to hearing from you both in the future and hopefully we will see you sometime in the future in the islands.
-Kris & Lisa
This has been a much anticipated trip for our family and you've made it even better than hoped. Our kids will remember this for a lifetime. The experiences and also the small things like learning solitaire, shuffling, & tying knots. There is so much more to explore so I hope our paths cross again someday!
-Jes & Heath
We could not have imagined a better vacation. 5 stars ++++ yelp! Everyone is leaving fat & happy. Muchos gracias times a million. What an amazing week we had! We knew we'd love our trip, but had no idea we'd make such wonderful friends! Chef, you are an outstanding chef. You pour your heart and soul and love into your cooking and hospitality. Captain you're an excellent captain and wonderful host too. You two are a great team! We had so much fun sailing and running around the islands with you both! Your local knowledge made the trip even more interesting.
-Kris & Mike
This was a long planned bucket list adventure. Thanks for making it so special. We appreciated knowing we were safe & experiencing all the goodness of the islands. We especially loved the chef’s food! Such a treat to be waited on the whole week. Thanks so much. Especially loved diving with the captain, paddle boarding, & snorkeling. Thanks for everything.
Thank you sincerely for the hospitality you have shown to me and my boys. We had a wonderful time and loved being on the open waters with you for a week. Thank you for your expertise and being so kind. Happy Holidays and the best for 2020 and beyond.
I would like to say what an extra-ordinary trip you have made this charter such caring & service oriented people you are & always pleasant, helpful, going the extra mile. The food was fabulous & well presented! The boat was well maintained & the captain made us feel safe & comfortable. The chef is a delight & I enjoyed our discussions. We would certainly recommend this boat & crew to anyone requesting a review.
-Rebecca & Mark
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Gear included
- 3 dives incl. per week for certified divers
- Add. dives $25 per dive
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.