Scuba Doo – Catamaran
A Diver’s Dream
- 50 ft sailing yacht catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8
- 4 Queen en-suite cabins
- Scuba Diving onboard
SCUBA DOO is a Lagoon 50 offering 4 Queen guest cabins. All guest cabins have en-suite electric heads with vanity and separate shower stalls. SCUBA DOO has nice natural lighting and ventilation throughout the yacht plus full air-conditioning.
The yacht offers alfresco dining in the cockpit and will comfortably accommodate 8 guests at the table. The salon will also seat up to 8 guests for dining or just relaxing in the A/C. There is plenty of options for sunbathing and lots of places to kick back in the shade as well. Whether you are looking for a fun family adventure, a Scuba Diving week or a Caribbean getaway with friends, SCUBA DOO is ready to welcome you on a EPIC sailing trip of a lifetime!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
*VIDEO is of her sister-ship and new photos to follow.
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$20,500||$21,250||$22,000||$22,750||$23,500||$24,250||$25,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$20,500||$21,250||$22,000||$22,750||$23,500||$24,250||$25,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$20,500||$21,250||$22,000||$22,750||$23,500||$24,250||$25,000|
Christmas week: $28,000
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN CHARLIE & CHEF/MATE CAMMI
Captain Charlie grew up in Newport, Rhode Island and his family’s love for the local beaches cultivated his affinity for the ocean at a young age, motivating him to work as a lifeguard and diver as soon as he was old enough to take a paycheck. After high school sailing, Charlie joined Roger Williams University’s competitive and nationally ranked team to continue honing his skills on the often-chilly Narragansett Bay. During his summers, Charlie worked as first mate on a schooner in Newport. Having had a taste of larger vessels, Charlie joined the community of seasonal sailors racing classic 12 meters during the New England summers and diving the Caribbean in the winters. Since then, Charlie has earned his PADI Dive Master certification, continued to foster his competitive streak in 12 meter North Americans and super yacht regattas, and learned to take yachting to a new level in the charter boating world. Charlie’s attention to detail and his experience in handling large yachts affords his guests confidence in their safety and allows for a great opportunity to learn sailing while aboard Great Adventure. His anticipation of guests needs leaves those in his care feeling pampered and relaxed.
While Mate/Chef Cammi also hails from Newport, she grew up a bit unconventionally and had 30,000 ocean miles under her sailing belt by the time she was 14. Raised on various different sailboats throughout the Eastern seaboard and Caribbean islands, Cammi’s fondest memories are from the two years she and her family spent crossing the Pacific Ocean. During high school Cammi made her best attempt at a “normal” land life and studied ballet, traveling across the world to dance both academically and professionally, however, her love for the sea eventually became too strong to deny. Since leaving land life, Cammi has spent summers working on schooners and yachts in New England and winters split between catamarans in the Caribbean and a writing degree in Boston. Eager to up her game, Cammi has also opted to pursue culinary training and loves experimenting with local cuisines, creating delicious, healthy meals like her mother taught her to do as a “boat kid”.
As a team, Charlie and Cammi are masters at bringing together the perfect mix of excitement, creativity, relaxation, and professionalism. With years of sailing to look back on, they draw upon a wealth of shared experience to ensure that their guests feel at home, whether that means a round of cool drinks to ease the heat of the day, a jungle hike that ends at an enormous private beach, or a guided dive through the belly of a sunken ship. With their natural love for spending time on the water, it’s impossible not to feel inspired and awed by the beauty of the Caribbean with Charlie and Cammi onboard. Always eager to share the passion and knowledge they have for their work and environment, Cammi and Charlie are the ideal guides for a Virgin Islands adventure.
Charlie and Cammi combine their love for sailing and the ocean with the love of people to deliver an EPIC charter!
- Homemade granola with yogurt, milk, mango, and jam
- Eggs scramble with sweet potato, eggs, kale, and caramelized onions
- Classic eggs Benedict with hollandaise sauce
- Nutella crepes with bananas
- Bacon-wrapped eggs with tomatoes, avocado, and grilled plantains
- Fried eggs with spinach, mushrooms, and toast
- Pancakes with pineapple, macadamia nuts, and coconut
- Crispy corn tortillas with black beans, feta, lime, cilantro, and a spicy avocado sauce
- Honey garlic chicken with roasted broccoli and cabbage
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi on a lentil, cucumber, date salad with lemon vinaigrette
- Avocado salad topped with grilled citrus shrimp, toasted almonds and fresh bread
- Blackened chicken with avocado and a spicy pineapple dressing
- Caramelized onion, mushroom, and Swiss cheese melt with tomato soup
- Cherry quinoa salad with cucumber, almonds, blue cheese and grilled chicken breast
- Charcuterie plate with assorted cheeses, nuts, fruits, and jams
- Fresh baked bread with olive oil, pesto, and hummus
- Tomato basil bruschetta on crostini with a balsamic reduction glaze
- Chicken bacon ranch pinwheel wraps
- Homemade guacamole with toasted pepitas and chips
- Avocado fries with a creamy chipotle lime sauce
- Cucumber bites with smoked salmon and an herb cream cheese
- Caribbean style chili with mushrooms, peppers, spinach, and jerk chicken on brown rice
- Lemon herb chicken scaloppini with spinach, caramelized onions, and buttery mashed potatoes
- Grilled pork chops with basil-garlic rub, maple glazed carrots, and roasted Brussel sprouts
- Four cheese ravioli with tomato, asparagus, walnuts, and fresh parmesan
- Fettuccini Alfredo with mushroom, chicken, peas and fresh rosemary garlic dinner rolls
- Mahi-Mahi fish stew with peppers, onions, tomato and wild rice
- Fresh sesame crusted seared tuna tacos with avocado, mango, and a wasabi cilantro aioli
- Lavender lemon tarts with an oat and almond crust and fresh whipped cream
- Red velvet cake with cookies and cream ganache filling
- Cashew cheesecake topped with mango and coconut
- Classic Caribbean banana mudslides topped with a homemade caramel drizzle
- Peanut butter cup and marshmallow s’mores dip with graham crackers
- Cinnamon fried pineapple with caramel ice cream and a chocolate drizzle
- Baked pears with maple syrup, walnuts, and vanilla ice cream
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Water maker and generator
- Free WiFi
- Salon TV
- Ipod/device docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/30 hp
- Towable Tube
- 2 person Kayaks
- Snorkel gear
- Scuba gear
- Fishing gear (USVI only)
- 2 stand up paddle boards
- Floating mats
- Beach games
- Underwater Camera/Video
Model: Lagoon 50 Sailing Catamaran
Submit your review
Thank you so much for providing a needed escape for our family during such a tumultuous time. We knew it would be an amazing trip, but the two of you made it better than we could have dreamed. Chef, you are an amazing chef. You got my husband & kiddos to try (and like) vegetables. How you kept our picky eaters so happy I will never understand. Captain, thanks for answering our infinite amount of boat & sailing questions! You were the best dive master and card shark we've had the pleasure of meeting. We hope to see you both at the boat show or in the VI someday soon. Thank you again for making our dream vacation a reality.
We can't thank you enough for such a fun-filled amazing week with you! We loved your knowledge of all things from diving, St. John, pirates, local haunts and delicious recipes. You've been so generous with your time and hosting us. We loved spending time together and loved seeing dolphins, octopus, sharks (Mayhem dive!). We hope to see you again here or in Colorado if you make it out. Thanks too, for doing peach/pit with us each night & accommodating my Diet Coke addiction & Jonah's "no sweets" thing. You did some awesome "desserts" for him. We loved every minute!
Thank you for being an amazing host and guide for us at your home. You have made the best food I could have possibly imagined and made all of quarantine worth it so we could book this trip and get here. Captain, this was the best diving trip I've ever been on thanks to you. I have learned about the sea life, sailing, and the island life that I never would have known without you. I will miss you both so much and hope you enjoy the rest of the charters (even if they don't see as much cool stuff as us 😉 )
Our time with you has gone too fast. From the moment we boarded you have greeted us with a smile, an offer of a cocktail or asking what you could do for us. Simply amazing. Your service has been superb, the food above any restaurant & the captaining awesome. Looking forward to hearing from you both in the future and hopefully we will see you sometime in the future in the islands.
-Kris & Lisa
This has been a much anticipated trip for our family and you've made it even better than hoped. Our kids will remember this for a lifetime. The experiences and also the small things like learning solitaire, shuffling, & tying knots. There is so much more to explore so I hope our paths cross again someday!
-Jes & Heath
We could not have imagined a better vacation. 5 stars ++++ yelp! Everyone is leaving fat & happy. Muchos gracias times a million. What an amazing week we had! We knew we'd love our trip, but had no idea we'd make such wonderful friends! Chef, you are an outstanding chef. You pour your heart and soul and love into your cooking and hospitality. Captain you're an excellent captain and wonderful host too. You two are a great team! We had so much fun sailing and running around the islands with you both! Your local knowledge made the trip even more interesting.
-Kris & Mike
This was a long planned bucket list adventure. Thanks for making it so special. We appreciated knowing we were safe & experiencing all the goodness of the islands. We especially loved the chef’s food! Such a treat to be waited on the whole week. Thanks so much. Especially loved diving with the captain, paddle boarding, & snorkeling. Thanks for everything.
Thank you sincerely for the hospitality you have shown to me and my boys. We had a wonderful time and loved being on the open waters with you for a week. Thank you for your expertise and being so kind. Happy Holidays and the best for 2020 and beyond.
I would like to say what an extra-ordinary trip you have made this charter such caring & service oriented people you are & always pleasant, helpful, going the extra mile. The food was fabulous & well presented! The boat was well maintained & the captain made us feel safe & comfortable. The chef is a delight & I enjoyed our discussions. We would certainly recommend this boat & crew to anyone requesting a review.
-Rebecca & Mark
What an incredible week! Such a beautiful boat, and her beauty is enhanced by her fabulous crew. Chef, your expertise in the galley is exceptional. The food was not only delicious, but the presentation was always lovely. Your love of what you do is evident in your daily joyful activities. We appreciate your attention to detail and our special likes and dislikes.
We are greatful for all that you did to insure we were not only full, but happy at any given moment. You made New Years extra special, I hope your energy is contagious as I plan to take some of your energizer bunny spirit home with me. Captain, you are wonderful.
Not only are you an extremely knowledgeable Captain, but your ability to make us all comfortable during each part of our charter is spectacular. Your quite, yet hilarious sense of humor kept us laughing and entertained. The fact that you seemed to know our individual personalities made it even more fun. We appreciate your willingness to adjust your plans when we wanted to,go,and,do specific activities - even at the last minute. You guys make a great pair on the yacht and in life. We also thank you for the map of our trip and our points of travel. We will always treasure it and the memories of our time with you. We wish you many years of happinesses and constant calm waters. We are very blessed to now call you our friends.
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Gear included
- 3 dives incl. per week for certified divers
- Add. dives $25 per dive
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.