SeaGlass – Motor Yacht
A Luxury Super-yacht Experience!
- 74 foot Horizon motor yacht
- Accommodations for 8
- 3 king & 1 twin cabin (can be converted to king)
- Summer in Bahamas, winter in Virgin Islands
The modern Power Catamaran SeaGlass 74 is a magnificent, luxurious cruising yacht that offers the comfort, privacy, amenities and space one would typically only find on much larger motor yachts but without the associated purchase and running costs. The well esteemed charterer will appreciate the main deck, with all the primary living areas on a single level, including the massive aft deck with dining for 10 and lounging for 8, a bar and ample storage lockers. The large saloon offers seating for 8, separate inside formal dining for 8, gourmet galley with island and bar with 4 stools. Forward on the main deck is the glamorous full beam master stateroom with walk around King bed, 180 degree views, spacious en-suite bathroom, sofa, vanity and ample storage. The lower decks offer two large King VIP en-suite staterooms, port and starboard forward. The fourth guest en suite stateroom, port aft; can be configured to accommodate couples or 3 children. The crew cabin, for 3, is in the starboard aft section of the yacht,and has a separate bathroom and kitchenette. Note that each cabin has a separate entrance, offering privacy for everyone aboard.
The Flybridge is an entertainers delight, with large comfortable dining/lounging for up to 10, a well equipped bar with seating for 5, a day head, separate BBQ area and dinghy stowage plus loads of room for chaise lounges once anchored off a secluded beach in an exotic location. The aft deck Hi/Lo swim platform, suspended between the hulls, ensures that everyone can access the water with ease.The foredeck offers two large sun pads and bow seats.
Price ranges from $60,000-$70,000 per week*
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- WiFi Internet Access
- HD flat screen TV with Satellite TV connection
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/device docking station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
Engines: 2 x 1150hp
Jamie Harris – Captain
Having grown up landlocked, Jamie found his love of the ocean when he was in his late teens and started surfing. Since then, Jamie has been travelling the world and working his way as a qualified PADI scuba instructor, dive guide and yacht captain since 1997. He has sailed and dived in Thailand, Australia, Turkey and the Caribbean/Bahamas. Jamie is outgoing, diligent and has a wickedly subtle sense of humour.
He has a way with people, that immediately puts one at ease. Creating fabulous sunset cocktails and offering up stories of adventures on the high seas, Jamie will enthral his guests aboard SeaGlass. With almost 20 years above and below the water Jamie has developed a vast knowledge of everything to do with boating, fishing and diving and is happy to share his knowledge.
Tavia Pretorius – Chef/Mate
Tavia grew up in a family that spent a lot of time on the water, fishing, shrimping and living off the sea. As a young girl she went out boating with her Dad and was filleting fish and cleaning shrimp before she hit her teens. It was no wonder that Tavia went on to become a qualified PADI dive instructor and a chef of note. Tavia has a passion for the artistry of food and every meal she prepares is more remarkable than the last. She has been chartering for some years and has catered for up to 30 people on a weekly basis.
To add to her many talents, Tavia is also an accomplished free diver boasting depths of up to 130 feet. She, one day, hopes to complete and obtain the world championship for her home country of South Africa. Having chartered extensively in the islands Tavia’s knowledge of the local flora and fauna is vast and she is a mind of information.
Susanna Rice – Chief Stewardess
SUE WILL BE ONBOARD FOR BOTH SEASONS – SUMMER AND WINTER.
Susanna was born in England, went sailing on a 90′ luxury yacht in the Med and did a transatlantic flight to her new home in Tortola – all before she was six weeks old! Susanna considers herself privileged to be a true island girl. She enjoys sailing, archery, swimming, wakeboarding, snorkeling, diving, cooking, hiking, snowboarding, and traveling.
Susanna grew up around yachts. Her parents owned and operated an Irwin 65 called Endless Summer II, and she would be down on the docks helping prep for charter and eventually moved on to work on the yacht as stewardess and cook. She loves interacting with people from many parts of the world – yachting and hospitality flow in her blood! She has worked on many boats ranging from 40’ to 100’ both in the BVI and in the Mediterranean.
She enjoys giving people a vacation of a lifetime, whether it is by tantalizing your taste buds with a special cocktail, giving you an island tour, or simply by telling you stories about the British Virgin Islands.
Captain: Byron Tippett, South African
Born and raised in South Africa, Byron found his love for the ocean at 12 years old when he first started exploring the underwater world as a scuba diver. Since then Byron has been following his passion travelling the world as a PADI scuba instructor, diesel engineer, and yacht captain. Byron is outgoing and enthusiastic, and with his knowledge and vast charter experience will design a perfect trip that is sure to impress you whether you enjoy a secluded beach or a lively hot spot. With such a wide range of skills you are sure to feel safe and relaxed.
On board SeaGlass, Byron will guide you through some of the most beautiful beaches, snorkel spots and dive sites in the Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, U.S Virgin Islands, St. Maarten, St Barths and on down the Caribbean chain. He will create exquisite cocktails while ensuring a big smile is on your face as you relax in comfort.
Chef: Molly McKernan, American
Raised on a small river in Iowa, Molly has an inquisitive soul and a nose for adventure. She loves anything outdoors and active and anything involving food. After receiving her degree in Journalism from Iowa State University, Molly kissed the Midwest goodbye to make a life on the ocean. She lived in Maui, HI, for four years where her love of outdoor adventure blossomed working on boats, surfing, diving and hiking to secluded waterfalls. She then made the switch to boats in the Caribbean for the past several years and has been enjoying the constant trade winds ever since. She is a PADI Divemaster and will be your guide to the underwater paradise.
With a passion for great food and a love of fresh ingredients, you will be cared for from the first bite to the last. Molly takes true pleasure in creating a unique and personalized menu each charter on SeaGlass to fuel your holiday for an unforgettable experience. Taking pride in her work both in the galley and in the water. It’s a promise Molly will add exceptional food, fun and laughter to your charter.
SeaGlass’s super crew of two will instantly help you feel relaxed and welcomed on your luxurious floating home. Byron and Molly will intrigue and entertain you with their great sense of humor, excellent hosting skills and passionate love for life as they take you on an adventure of a lifetime.
- Fresh Eggs (made to order), Fresh Fruit, Granola, Yogurt, assorted breads and fresh Pastries of the day.
- Grilled Panini sandwich with Pesto, Parma ham and Brie cheese with roasted red pepper gazpacho
- Conch salad with fresh squeezed Lime juice
- Homemade Black bean and Chickpea burger with country style Potato salad with boiled Egg and Red onion and Succulent Watermelon
- Barbeque Chicken with Black Bean, mango and Corn Salsa
- Grilled eggplant sandwiched between fresh Zucchini loaf with Spinach, Chickpea and Goat Cheese salad
- Chicken Tikka Masala with sweet onion chutney with Cold, couscous,cilantro salad
- Fresh caught(with any luck) fish tacos with Sushi- inside out/ california rolls
STARTERS TO DINNER
- Grilled Calamari with Citrus Glaze
- Mozzarella, Roma Tomatoes, fresh Basil with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Arugula, Apple and Pecan salad
- Stuffed Artichoke Leaves
- Shrimp Cocktail Cucumber Rolls
- Baked Stuffed Clams
- Spinach and Feta Phyllo Purses
- Fish and roasted mixed Vegetables
- Shrimp Alfredo with Angel hair Pasta
- Grilled Lamb chops with Mixed Herb and Mushroom Quinoa
- Lobster Double Stuffed Baked Potato
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Chilli Apple Glaze
- Individual Seafood Pot Pies with mixed Bean Salad
- Steamed Fish with Garlic Lemon Butter
- Key Lime Pie
- Melon mix with Drizzled Honey
- Chocolate Macaroons
- Lemon Sorbet
- Apple and Nut crumble
- Bread Pudding
- Chocolate & Hazelnut ice-cream with Pecan Nut Praline
Price ranges from $55,000-$70,000 per week* (+35% APA)
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef.
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert.
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more.
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar.
- Onboard Water Sports
- Basic broadband Wireless Internet Access.
- Air Conditioning.
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees.
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy.
- This boat also offers “rate plus running cost” inquire
- Pricing may be different in area outside BVI
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages & excess alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- SCUBA Diving
- Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost scaled up or down for level of service
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.