Seahome – Catamaran
- 62 ft Lagoon sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 10 guests
- 5 queen cabins or 4 queen cabins plus twin bunks*
- Scuba diving onboard
SEAHOME is a Lagoon 620 sailing catamaran. This yacht is an upgraded version from the standard Lagoon 620 and is pure luxury. Highlighted with dark floors and spectacular Seahome accommodates 10 guests in 5 queen cabins.* Lagoon has set the new standard in the yachting industry with the addition of the spacious fly-bridge. This area of extra space allows guests to enjoy a 360° views while sailing or at anchor.
The crew share a love of culture, travel, and spending time on the water. Their passion for life brought them together on an unconventional, but totally epic career path in the Virgin Islands. Their experiences on a wide variety of sailboats and powerboats, along with a deep knowledge of the Caribbean Seas makes them the perfect tour guides. As a certified private chef she utilizes family knowledge passed down from three generations of Italian cooks directly to SEAHOME’s galley. In addition to her Italian influence, she loves experimenting with local Caribbean cuisine, gluten-free and vegan cooking as well. These two bring a high level of service, fine attention to detail and a wealth of knowledge and personality to the SEAHOME family.
This EPIC yacht and crew will absolutely make your vacation unforgettable!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$36,500||$36,750||$37,000||$37,500||$38,000||$38,500||$39,000||$39,500||$40,000|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$36,500||$36,750||$37,000||$37,500||$38,000||$38,500||$39,000||$39,500||$40,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN COLIN & CHEF/MATE JULIANNA
Captain Colin Lange hails from the shores of Lake Ontario, NY where he lived
out his childhood on the water learning to sail Laser’s and 420’s. He further honed his sailing skills, racing throughout New York and Canada, including three years racing in the Junior Olympics. It was during this time that Colin earned his place as a certified US Sailing Instructor, coaching youth in sailing and racing. It was while completing his bachelor’s degree and preparing to join “the rat race”, Colin decided to confront his passions head on and shortly thereafter, moved to the Virgin Islands to begin his next great adventure as a full-time sailor. He is also a NAUI Dive Instructor.
Chef and First Mate Julianna Leone likes to say that while she was raised in Rochester, NY, her most formidable memories come from the summers she spent on Owasco Lake, in a cottage built by her great-grandparents. It was in the Finger Lakes in upstate New York that Julianna spent the summers of her youth swimming, adventuring and even water skiing before she could walk! As a young woman, she stayed local, attending the Rochester Institute of Technology where she got her degree in Graphic Design. In between classes should could be found going to yoga classes, painting, or cooking for her roommates (Best. Roommate. Ever.). After finishing her degree, Julianna spent a stint in the advertising/ marketing agency world, but soon decided to follow her roots back to the water. This time, a little further from home. Julianna brings a fresh and colorful menu to Tabula Rasa, inspired by her passion for travel, art and the idea that food should be shared “together”.
Colin and Julianna share a love of culture, travel, and spending time on the water. Their passion for life brought them together on an unconventional, but totally epic, career path in the Virgin Islands. Colin’s experience on a wide variety of sailboats and powerboats, along with a deep knowledge of the Caribbean Seas makes him the perfect tour guide. As a certified private chef, Julianna utilizes family knowledge passed down from three generations of Italian cooks directly to Seahome’s galley. In addition to her Italian influence, she loves experimenting with local Caribbean cuisine, gluten-free and vegan cooking as well. These two bring a high level of service, fine attention to detail and a wealth of knowledge and personality to the Seahome family.
Colin and Julianna are a passionate, motivated, water-loving team, whose specialty skills and knowledge make them your perfect crew for any and all charter adventures.
Captain Colin and Chef Julianna are joined aboard Seahome by a third crew member to be announced.
This yacht and crew are EPIC. No doubt you will have the vacation of a lifetime!
- Greek yogurt parfait with sweet honey, candied walnut granola & fresh fruit
- Traditional Italian sausage frittata with fresh vegetables & herbs
- Breakfast grains & poached berries with fresh fruit smoothies
- Fresh Caribbean lobster omelette with sautéed scallions & spinach
- Lemon ricotta pancakes with orange infused maple syrup, topped with whipped cream & fresh orange slices
- Eggs Benedict Oscar with king crab and lemon & cayenne aioli
- Ham & Brie Monte Cristo french toast sandwiches with strawberry preserves & a powdered sugar dusting
- Curried chicken and grape wrap with sweet green apples & pecans
- Homemade Greek turkey burgers with tzatziki sauce & tabbouleh
- Grilled Tuna over butter lettuce with micro greens & champagne & pear vinaigrette
- Caprese panini with fresh watermelon, feta & homegrown mint salad
- Blackened Mahi sandwich with a mango cilantro sauce & orzo vegetable melange
- Chicken avocado caesar salad made with locally grown V.I. greens
- Locally caught grilled Wahoo fish tacos with a pineapple and mango salsa & spicy sriracha mayo
- Charcuterie board with assorted cheeses, apple slices, nuts & mango chutney
- Grilled bacon wrapped asparagus served with whipped ricotta
- Crispy coconut shrimp with an avocado tartar dipping sauce
- Fresh spring rolls with Julienned veggies, homegrown herbs & a peanut hoisin satay
- Baked pear and brie crostini with fresh picked thyme & balsamic fig glaze
- Roasted tomato, spinach & mozzarella flatbread
- Homemade roasted red pepper hummus with toasted pita & cucumber batons
- Grilled garlic shrimp linguini with creamy parsley Alfredo sauce
- Coffee crusted filet mignon with sweet potato puree & roasted broccolini
- Roasted pineapple and rum chicken with a brown sugar reduction & creamy vegetable risotto
- Pan-Seared herb-crusted salmon with a sweet tai basil cream sauce, wild rice & steamed broccoli
- Grilled pork tenderloin with shallot & parsley couscous & blistered grape tomatoes
- Pasta fagioli with spicy Italian sausage, peppers, onions & homemade sauce
- Whole lemon and herb snapper served with roasted asparagus & tri-color quinoa
- Dark chocolate espresso tiramisu made with locally roasted coffee beans
- Homemade salted caramel ice cream with crispy pizzelle
- Signature Caribbean Painkiller Grenada finished with fresh nutmeg
- Authentic Italian panna cotta with a triple berry compote
- Molten lava cakes with homemade vanilla ice cream, fresh strawberries, whipped cream & mint
- Coconut cornmeal cake topped with fresh coconut curls & powdered sugar
- Homemade key lime pie with fresh whipped cream & fruit
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water-maker and generators
- WiFi Internet access
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/Device docking station
- Ice maker
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat w/60hp engine
- Adult water ski’s
- Snorkel Gear
- Wakeboard, kneeboard & tube
- 1 large 2 person kayak
- Inflatable Pegasus & T-Rex floats
- 2 stand up paddle boards
- Trawling/Light fishing gear
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 150hp Volvo engines
Submit your review
We looked forward to this trip for several months and the experience exceeded our expectations. The boat easily accommodated the 5 couples. The space allowed for the whole group to be together for meals and fun and while providing lots of private space. The crew was flawless in the delivery of their service and the discretion they displayed in their participation with us and in making everyone comfortable. The fine dining was loved by the entire group and the planned excursions made the time off the boat fun and adventurous. The chef is an excellent chef and prepared incredible meals. We give high marks to the crew and would strongly recommend the Seahome for people looking for a unique vacation.
We had a wonderful time with both the crew and Seahome. The crew designed the itinerary for us and hit everything we asked to see-The Baths, Leverick Bay, Anegada, Sandy Spit, Willy T, Soggy Dollar, & some lovely secluded spots where we were the only ones there. We need wakeboarding and waterskiing. The food was absolutely amazing, each and every day.We had the vacation of a lifetime and will happily recommend Seahome and her crew!
Where to begin? We had a wonderful time and were so impressed with both the crew and the Seahome itself. We were definitely glad to have had your advice when selecting this boat, as it was really nice to have that much space on the flybridge and we enjoyed the beautiful trim. Brand, Jayde, and Degory took excellent care of us. We had asked for a seamless experience and they delivered. Having been the "travel agent" for getting all eight of us to and from the boat (with multiple flights and Miami hotel stays on each end), it was such a welcome relief to just step on board, have a glass of champagne, follow the itinerary the crew had put together, and have all of our on-island transportation and activities handled for us. The crew designed our itinerary for us and hit everything we asked to see--the Baths, jetskiing on Leverick Bay, Anegada, Sandy Spit, Willy T's and Soggy Dollar, and some lovely secluded spots where we were the only ones there. Brand patiently drove laps upon laps in the dinghy as we all tried to figure out the secret of wakeboarding (not an easy task for us, despite Jayde's personal instruction), and Degory put together a workout routine that gave my pro-athlete-level husband an enjoyable challenge. The food was absolutely amazing, each and every day. Degory's desserts and cocktails were creative and delicious, and Brand is the master of the grill! We are not the easiest group to please when it comes to food, as between all of us we manage to combine extremely high standards with a few food intolerances that can trip up even a decent chef. Jayde nevertheless managed to dial in to exactly what we like to eat and her execution was simply perfect. Thank you, Michelle and Liza, for making the process so smooth. We appreciated your help working with the clearinghouse to give us a bit of flexibility in our hold while we finalized our travel dates, handling the wires, helping us put together our preference sheet and always being ready to answer questions or offer suggestions. We had the vacation of a lifetime and will happily recommend Epic, the Seahome and this crew!
What an amazing adventure! You far exceeded our expectations. Seahome truly felt like a fantastic home away from home. The food, drinks, company and hospitality made for a trip of a lifetime. Many thanks for everything. We genuinely hope to see you in our neck of the woods someday. The door is always open. Happy Sails!!
The crew was amazing, the yacht better than expected. The captain went out of his way to make our vacation a pleasure and the cuisine was amazing! The yacht was very clean and we'd come back again anytime! We would choose this yacht again for another charter and recommend it to our friends. It was the BEST!
Thank you for making our entire voyage a most memorable adventure. The gourmet meals, plentiful cocktails, beautiful scenery & delightful itinerary were all beyond our wildest expectations. We can't think you enough for a dream vacation we'll always remember and treasure!
So very impressed with Seahome and her crew. Your free-spirits, fantastic attitudes, finest dining on the sea, and unparalleled fastidiousness absolutely made this trip a lifetime memory. Thank you my new friends.
I thought this trip was going to be fantastic, and it exceeded all of our expectations. Yacht Seahome is a gorgeous sailing vessel and we so enjoyed learning a bit about how to navigate. New Years Eve at Bitter End and New Years Day at Peter Island were our favorite highlights as was Anegada and an amazing hike on Virgin Gorda through the Baths . Thank you to the crew for anticipating our every need and handling any issue without complaint. You are all special people with wonderful talents.
New friends thats what I feel about this wonderful yacht and crew. This cruise far exceeded my expectations. I always heard that the crew makes the trip, but this could not be more true. This crew was awesome hosts. The food was spectacular and the service was 5 star, BRAVO!
My family had an amazing time on Seahome. I appreciate all you did for us to help make our holiday so incredible. You are true stars. I have to say, this was the best vacation yet. I can't begin to describe all the crew did for us.
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Gear included: 8 sets of BCD’s, Regulators, weights and 16 tanks
- $75 per dive for certified divers up to 6 dives
- Open Water Certification $300
- Discover Scuba $150
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.