Serenity Now – Catamaran
Space and Luxury
- 62 foot sailing yacht catamaran
- Accommodates 6 guests
- 3 queen cabins each with ensuite bathroom
- Scuba diving onboard
SERENITY NOW is a Lagoon 620 catamaran accommodating 6 guests in 3 queen cabins. The yacht’s vertical saloon windows offer not only a spectacular view from inside the yacht but give the yacht a feeling of being outside. There is plenty seating inside for dining and outside for dining with fully opening sliding doors making the inside and the outside of the yacht flow together. And with the addition of the upstairs flybridge, Serenity Now is the perfect yacht for a large family vacation. With a dive instructor onboard, you will love the underwater life as you Scuba dive right from your charter yacht. The crew of 2 (Capt. John and Chef/Mate Shirelle) match the perfection of this yacht. They also have a shipmate Coco (pet fish) and won the designer water contest this last boat show.
This boat and crew is the EPIC crewed yacht for your vacation!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$26,000||$27,000||$27,500||$28,000||$28,500|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$26,000||$27,000||$27,500||$28,000||$28,500|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN JOHN & CHEF/MATE SHIRELLE
John Crafford grew up in Cape Town, South Africa. As a child I fell in love with the ocean surfing and sailing around Cape Town. After 11 years of having my own construction company I decided to follow my dreams and go sailing as a career. As a captain I have worked on sailing yachts and power boats from 11m to 30m.
Even went to France to work on super yachts but could not get my sense of adventure satisfied until I started doing deliveries. Crossing the Atlantic a few times I got introduced to the Caribbean and chartering. I fell in love with the industry. In 2012 I started chartering from 11m to 30m yachts. My love for the ocean led me to become a PADI dive instructor. I met Shirelle as a suggestion as a new 1st mate and chef. I was not only blown away by her professionalism and culinary expertise but her warm, caring personality and love for life and the ocean also stole my heart.
Shirelle Paris grew up in a small green town in Israel. I always loved nature. When I was 20 I started studying natural medicine therapy and moved to a small beautiful town on the beach full of surfers and sailors and started sailing. Since then I’m in love with the ocean. When I graduated from college I decides to go with my heart and went sailing in the Pacific ocean. I saw beautiful places and worked on different kinds of boats doing everything that needed doing like first mate, deckhand, cooking and hosting. I came to the Caribbean, to focus my career on what I really loved doing and I’m thankful for the opportunity. I love everything about the Caribbean and this is where I met John, my love and the most charming, considerate, knowledgeable, kind man and Captain I ever met. Cooking was always a natural thing for me. My mother is an amazing chef and she taught me how to cook from the day I was born. We used to invite a lot of guests and making meals a celebration of life and international culinary experience. For me cooking is art and a way to give love and joy to people
- Creamy spinach egg Florentine served with crispy bacon
- Fresh banana bread, scrambled eggs, breakfast meat and cheese platter
- Leek, zucchini and tomato frittata served with grilled sausages
- Selection of fresh croissant served with scrambled eggs, breakfast meat and cheese platter
- Eggs Benedict served with bacon
- French toast with berry sauce and vanilla cream served with scrambled eggs, breakfast meat and cheese.
- Mexican style chicken salad served with crispy tortillas
- Tuna and lobster nicoise salad
- Gorgonzola ribeye steak with onion ring salad
- Crab cakes, bacon potatoes and refreshing vinaigrette salad
- Blackened Mahi-Mahi taco bowls served with fresh mango-jalapeno salsa and guacamole cream
- Twisted chicken bacon caesar salad
- Seafood Mediterranean pasta salad
- Carrot orange ginger soup
- Caramelized onion and brie filo tart
- Watermelon, ricotta, tapenade crostini and balsamic pearls
- Tuna ceviche
- Pan seared scallops on a bed of truffle pea mash
- Tangy Vietnamese spring rolls
- Goats cheese, beetroot and maple walnut salad
- Sole and salmon fish rolls with dill sauce, roasted garlic potatoes, glazed vegetables and leafy salad
- Sweet and spicy grilled pork tenderloin, chili maple sweet potatoes, sautéed mushrooms and spinach feta salad
- Italian shrimp and crab tagliatelle rose pasta served with freshly baked focaccia bread
- Rack of lamb with red wine jus, stuffed baby peppers, roasted aborigines and lemon mint couscous
- Chicken stuffed with herb cheese wrapped in prosciutto, sage gnocchi and anti-pasti
- Asian style glazed salmon, rice noodles and teriyaki stir fry veggies
- Beef tenderloin filet with peppercorn sauce served with dauphinoise potatoes & roasted asparagus and cherry tomato
- White chocolate and berry cheesecake
- Banana crumble served with berry sorbet ice cream
- Melting hot chocolate fondant served with vanilla ice cream
- Key lime pie
- Cappuccino cream cake
- Apple tart served with salted caramel ice cream
- Profiteroles stuffed with rich vanilla cream topped with chocolate ganache
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Videos on computer
- CD’s on flash drive
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat w/70hp engine
- Water skis for adults & trick skis
- 2 person tube & giant tube/island
- 3 GTI Sea Scooters
- 2 x 1 person kayaks
- Snorkeling gear
- SCUBA equipment w/ underwater camera/video
Model: Lagoon 620 Catamaran
Year: 2012 – soft refit 2018
Submit your review
Thank you form the bottom of our hearts for taking such good care of us! You are the dynamic duo, the ying and yang and the perfect combo to make our sail a dream come true. Captain, you always made us feel safe and your expertise always appreciated. Chef my lovely - you are a bright light - cooking is one thing- beyond anything we have ever had, but your smile and laugh could change the world. I hope one day we can meet up.
Fair winds to our forever friends.
Bruce, Eileen, ann and Patty
We had an absolutely amazing time on our charter. The boat was beautifully appointed, comfortable and very spacious. We loved all the “living” space. The crew were wonderful hosts too. They were warm, kind, professional and friendly. They were attentive without being intrusive, a perfect balance. We enjoyed their company very much. We were greeted with champagne and a Congratulations banner and streamers for the girls. They took all of our pre-charter preferences to heart, even found good wine and coffee for us. Everything was perfect. They had plenty of energy to keep up with our active family too, including during what seemed to be the world’s longest tube ride (much to our daughter’s’ delight). They took us to beautiful spots for snorkeling and hiking. Our girls also bonded instantly with the chef. The captain was thoughtful and even made an extra unplanned stop when I mentioned we had been at Foxy’s years ago and I wanted to see it again. He was an excellent captain and she was a great first mate and chef. Regarding the food, the chef’s cooking was truly incredible. Before this trip, I prepared myself that the food would be adequate, but we were blown away by the quality of each and every meal, snack and drink prepared lovingly by the chef (and the captain’s grilling skills were top notch). She even baked our family’s favorite cake to celebrate the girls’ graduations and served birthday pancakes, a family tradition that I briefly mentioned during our pre-charter call. This was truly a vacation of a lifetime and we wouldn’t have changed a thing.
We had an absolutely amazing time on our charter. The boat was beautifully appointed, comfortable and very spacious. We loved all the “living” space. The crew were wonderful hosts too. They were warm, kind, professional and friendly. They were attentive without being intrusive, a
John and Shirelle were wonderful hosts too. They were warm, kind, professional and friendly. They were attentive without being intrusive, a perfect balance. We enjoyed their company very much. We were greeted with champagne and a Congratulations banner and streamers for the girls. They took all of our pre-charter preferences to heart, even found good wine and coffee for us. Everything was perfect. They had plenty of energy to keep up with our active family too, including during what seemed to be the world’s longest tube ride (much to our daughter’s’ delight). They took us to beautiful spots for snorkeling and hiking. Our girls also bonded instantly with the chef. The captain was thoughtful and even made an extra unplanned stop when I mentioned we had been at Foxy’s years ago and I wanted to see it again. He was an excellent captain and she was a great first mate and chef.
Regarding the food, her cooking was truly incredible. Before this trip, I prepared myself that the food would be adequate, but we were blown away by the quality of each and every meal, snack and drink prepared lovingly by the chef (and the captain’s grilling skills were top notch). She even baked our family’s favorite cake to celebrate the girls’ graduations and served birthday pancakes, a family tradition that I briefly mentioned during our pre-charter call. This was truly a vacation of a lifetime and we wouldn’t have changed a thing. We will cherish these memories.
In lieu of printing out the survey I just have to tell you that we had an absolute blast on this trip. The Captain was extremely caring and followed our wishes of a low key week. The catamaran was beautiful. They kept it orderly and clean. The chef is probably one of my favorite people on this earth!!! Her meals were fantastic. She joined us in snorkeling and kept us laughing. They both are extremely hard workers.
I cannot praise them high enough for the experience that they gave us. There is nothing I would change other than to have kept on sailing.😉
Years from now, after hundreds of more people come and go from their wonderful experience with the two of you...know that our memories of the two are/will be deeply planted forever with our family. From the start of our trip - Chef Temples, 5 star meals every night, the captain singing of classic rock and male ballad singing, introduction of every meal with a passionate "OK" , as in get ready I an going to knock your socks off with my sauces, Lemon juice, Garlic, Olive Oils. We appreciate your wonderful spirit, kindness, education of BVI, wonderful stories and adventures all over the world. God has given you a special gift of helping families make life time memories. We take vacations like this to bind our family together and you are now a part of this. We so appreciate you!! I hope you remember this about us.
Jeff, Mandy, Lily Kate, Kennedy and Dennis
Our trip was fantastic. An epic trip! The crew were great. They were friendly, courteous, helpful, knowledgeable, funny, and just very nice people. We loved them. The meals were beyond our expectations. The chef is a fantastic cook. Her presentations were beautiful. We had more than we could imagine. The yacht was just as advertised. Very nice. We had plenty of room with just four of us. Not sure what could have made it better. We were happy the entire time. We would absolutely book this yacht and crew again! The crew were excellent. You should really suggest them on any inquiries for a great crew. They made it fun for us.
The boat was tastefully presented, well decorated on on time. The boat was exactly as described, perfectly clean throughout the charter with all the onboard sporting equipment advertised. SCUBA diving on board was great and the seabobs were great along with the large floating mat. The Captain was fantastic! Very pleasant and outgoing, perfect balance between being with our group and giving us family time. Very eager to fill our days with fun! Clearly very skilled and experienced! Awesome! We got to choose our activities every day.The cuisine was utstanding! Top notch! So tasty! Beautifully presented! Just exactly to our liking and requests! Thoughtfully customized to everyone's individual needs! Can't find enough positive adjectives -- loved the chef! And she took into account our preference sheets and providing everything we wanted while being friendly and outgoing.
We loved this boat and crew!!
A week in paradise – where days melted into each other and the moon shone fully and bright at night. Snorkeling, fishing, scuba diving, surfing, wake-boarding, tubing, hiking, collecting sea glass, night swimming and still we managed hours of games, reading & relaxing. Thank you yacht Serenity Now for a fabulous week. The meals were masterful & creative – a feast for the eyes as well as the palate. Thank you to the chef for such wonderful breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners & desserts & you are a wonderful hostess- fun & joyful, attentive to our every need and you have a special talent for setting a shinning table! The captain was fabulous and super fun. Thanks for taking us fishing, tubing, snorkeling, surfing and arranging scuba etc…We loved Serenity Now and it is clear that you all lover her as well. Thank you for making our week in the BVI so memorable! We hope our paths will cross again on land or at sea.
Scuba Diving Onboard
- BCD’s & Reg’s rented at guest’s expense
- 3 dives incl. per week for certified divers
- Add. dives $35 per dive
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.