Shangri La – Catamaran
Luxury Hideaway on the Water
- 52 foot sailing yacht catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 3 queen cabins and 2 single bunks
- Perfect for families
Shangri La is a 52 foot Lagoon sailing catamaran that accommodates 8 guests in 3 queen cabins and 1 set of twin bunks. Crew will move to bunks if 4 queens are requested for a fee. The most popular feature on the yacht is the flybridge. Guests can enjoy a brilliant 360 degree view from this luxury seating area. There is ample deck space and a forward seating area. The cockpit allows guests to enjoy al fresco dining or relaxing in the shade and cool breeze. The interior of the yacht is spacious and welcoming. Each cabin allows lots of natural light in and has individual en-suite bathrooms. Guests will enjoy an unbelievable vacation and amazing cuisine on board catamaran Shangri La.
Check out their awesome video.
A Perfect 10!
Best Cruise Ever!
"Heaven on Earth"!
A Great Experience!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free wifi up to 3GB
- Saloon TV with videos from hard drive
- Ipod/device docking station
- Books and games
- Cockpit icemaker
- 14’ rigid inflatable boat w/50 hp
- Beach games: bocce ball, football, frisbee
- Fishing gear
- 2 stand up paddle boards
- Floating “couch”
- Floating mats
Model: Lagoon 52 Sailing Catamaran
CAPTAIN BERND AND DANIELLA
This husband and wife team are both originally from Austria, and Daniela’s cooking will definitely tempt you with some fabulous Austrian specialties. Both are originally medical doctors but changed their life for a life on a yacht. Bernd and Daniela are highly experienced and work in the charter business for more than 14 years, they organized sailing events in Croatia for up to 1000 guests. For each guests they love to plan an individual adventure and vacation and they have only one goal in mind: to make this the best vacation you have ever had. No wonder that many of their guests are repeated clients that love and appreciate this professional, enthusiastic and dedicated couple.
Bernd (RYA Yachtmaster Ocean) is a dedicated yacht captain and sailor since he turned 18. He sailed extensively in the Mediterranean, Caribbean, US Coast and Bahamas and he sailed Shangri La over the Atlantic. He has a lot of charter experience and optimizes your perfect vacation with lots of local knowledge. He loves to share his passion for sailing, water and nature with all guests as well as his passion of creating tasteful cocktails. On Shangri La´s BBQ he shows his talent in fine grilling. Besides that he is a massive music fan and enthusiastic DJ which, as one might imagine, provides the basis for great on-board parties.
Daniela, the perfect first mate and chef, loves to make her guests feel healthy and happy. Her passion and love for food and service paired with Austrian culinary training, makes her the amazing chef she is. She is energetic and enthusiastic, loves sailing, hiking, snorkeling and sports. As a former ballet dancer, she is very good with kids and makes an enthusiastic yoga and meditation teacher, work-out coach and limbo dancer – pointing out, with a big smile:”no guest ever left Shangri La without doing Limbo at least once!”
This team will turn your sailing vacation to an extraordinary unforgettable lifetime experience!
STEWARDESS ANTONIA WERKGARTNER
Antonia, originating also from Austria, is passionate about sailing, sports, riding, a snorkel enthusiast and loves to interact with kids of all ages. She studied Tourism and Leisure Industry at the tourism school Bad Gleichenberg, Austria and graduated as a tourism specialist and a sommelier. In the past years during her study Antonia worked at several events for a well-known high class catering company, where she was responsible for guest care. She also managed a B&B in Denmark and she worked as a sailing teacher for kids aged 8-13 years. Antonia fits perfect to the high-service oriented standards that are offered on Shangri La, she is highly professional, polite and known to keep a tight ship with all her tasks being always under control and in order. Antonia speaks English, German, Italian and French. On Shangri La, her responsibilities as a hostess are, taking care of service & cleaning, preparing & serving her best cocktails, recommending the perfect wine from the on board wine selection and providing a helping hand to the chef. Flexible with a lively sense of humor and a kind heart, her aim is to make your stay as seamless and comfortable as possible.
- European Omelettes with Swiss cheese, onions and Schwartzwalder ham
- Fluffy buttermilk pancakes stuffed full with cherries
- Lox-Bagels with cream cheese, lettuce and tomatoes accompanied by fried eggs
- French Toast served with pineapples and berries
- Scrambled eggs seasoned with pumpkin seed oil, bacon and nuts
- Fluffy Italian Crepita filled with Vanilla Ricotta, Bananas and Strawberries
- California Omelettes with fresh tomatoes, artichokes, Swiss, topped with fresh Guacamole
- Caribbean Salad with fresh Herbs, Mangoes, Berries, Blue Cheese in a Truffle-Balsamic Dressing
- Sicilian Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes, Anchovies, Olives and Fresh Basil
- Greek Tzatziki and Greek Salad served with Grilled Pita Bread
- Spicy Tuna Salad on Curried Rice with fresh Pineapple
- Steak Burritos with Guacamole served with Rice & Beans and Garden Salad
- BLT Sandwiches with Fresh Bread, homemade Aioli and Coleslaw
- Vitello Tonnato Pasta Salad inspired Salad with Capers, Onions, Arugula
- Sashimi and Sushi Specials
- Pear-Gorgonzola Gratin with buttered Toast
- Watermelon Gazpacho with Shrimp
- Beetroot-Carpaccio with Parmesan and Walnuts in Truffle Vinaigrette
- Goat Cheese over a Bed of Mixed Greens flavored with Austrian Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Mango Mozzarella Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
- Foie Gras with roasted Fig Crumbles and Herb Baguette
- Mediterranean Chicken, baked with fresh Tomatoes, Basil and Mozzarella in an Olive/Herb Jus with Rice
- Fresh Mahi-Mahi – Mango infused in Chili/Mango Jus served with Coconut Rice
- Fresh grilled Rib Eye Steaks with baked potatoes, Salad and special Garlic Sauce
- Black Linguini in an Octopus and Ink Reduction with King Prawns
- Original Austrian Wiener Schnitzel with Parsley Potatoes, Salad and Lingonberry Sauce
- Fresh Tuna Steaks with mashed Wasabi Potatoes and Mixed Vegetables in a Soy Ginger Reduction
- Homemade Lemon Tart
- Perfect baked lava cakes with a liquid soul, served with whipped cream, strawberries and ice cream
- Crème Brulé
- Chocolate Fondue with fresh fruits
- Fresh baked Walnut Cranberry Muffins with Ice-cream and Whipped Cream
- Homemade Raspberry Sorbet
- Homemade fresh Apple Strudel with Vanilla Ice Cream
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$18,900||$19,725||$21,100||$22,360||$23,425||$24,750||$25,625|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$18,900||$19,725||$21,100||$22,360||$23,425||$24,750||$25,625|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.