Slivochka – Catamaran
Upper deck lounging
- 59 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8 guests
- Perfect for large family or group
- 4 queen cabins
Slivochka is an extremely spacious Fountaine Pajot catamaran with four queen cabins accommodating up to 8 guests. Enjoy outdoor dining in the fresh air with a large aft deck seating table and also has a very high ceiling. Slivochka has a spacious salon with galley up where are the delicious meals are made and dining indoors is an option. Plenty of lounging and wet bar so a cold beverage is never too far away. Large sky lounge above the salon roof where guests love to suntan or sit with their captain while sailing. A favorite spot to enjoy happy hour treats and one of the yacht’s signature delicious cocktails. This catamaran is ideal for larger groups with so much space and comfort without compromising on sailing performance.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Submit your review
We had an amazing time! The boat was very well appointed and perfectly accommodated our group. The crew were incredible. They were knowledgeable, interesting, professional and just fun to be around. She is an amazing chef and all of her food was delicious. We were all baffled by how she cooked such gourmet meals in such a small space. The captain did an excellent job leading our dives and providing a fun and safe environment for all. This really is an incredible vacation for anyone. It is so relaxing, rejuvenating and a genuine break for day to day life. The meals were so delicious that one of the kids wanted to propose to The chef! The food was perfect. The chef did an amazing job working around the needs of someone with a nut allergy and a pescatarian. The meals were interested and beautifully presented. She was very mindful of our preference sheet. The yacht was beautiful. It was clean, well-maintained and well appointed. They provided toiletries were high end and very much appreciated. Everyone loved the Sun Bum sunscreen and it was soo nice not to bring all that along. The cabins were comfortable and the AC was great. We loved sitting on the upper deck on our sails. It would have been a bit nicer if there was a little more shade up there but it was not a issues. It was nicely situated next to the captain and it provided a nice opportunity to talk with the crew while crossing. There were plenty of other shaded options on the boat. We loved the coffee machine, snacks and fruit that were always out and available. It was also super helpful to have the "lost & found" basket and the sunglasses basket. Great idea! The games and books were also a nice touch. Our diving was a highlight for our family. We did two dives that were very fun. The crew worked seamlessly to get the equipment out, get us oriented and prepared for the dive. The captain did a great job reviewing skills (especially for our kids), the dive plan and signals before were dove. We loved both the Indians Dive and the octopus wreck dive. The pace was a perfect balance of relaxing and active. We loved swimming, snorkeling, diving, reading, paddle boarding, playing games & hanging out. The cruising gave us the perfect amount of downtime between all the fun.
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Free WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV in salon
- DVD and CD players
- iPod/Device hookups
- Barista set up with a superb coffee machine
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- 14.4’ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Kneeboard, inner tube, wakeboard
- 2 pax Kayak
- Snorkeling gear incl. underwater camera
- 1 Floating Island (with seating for 8 adults, cup holders and central ice box
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards
- Lots of games and beach toys
- Trolling/light rods for fishing
- Rendezvous diving offered
Engines: 2 x 110 hp Diesel
Flag: Cook Islands
CAPTAIN DYLAN & CHEF GI
Captain Dylan and Chef Gi have an enthusiasm and passion for life on the water. With their easy going charm and love of hospitality, your trip aboard its sure to be that of a lifetime!
Dylan guides you to perfect bays and secret spots, pairing your expectations and his knowledge to make exploring the Islands all the more enjoyable. Nothing is too much for any of his guests, be that sun tanning on the flybridge with a cocktail in hand, or getting you involved in sailing Slivochka. Dylan grew up sailing the Indian and Atlantic Oceans with his family, totaling 20 000 NM over six years, having left his home of South Africa at age 6. Fully qualified and commercially endorsed as a MCA/RYA Yacht Master Offshore 200GT, he has a full STCW and is a certified PADI Dive Master.
Gi grew up in Mozambique, a country on the east coast of Africa, famous for its tropical beaches, fresh seafood and Portuguese influences. At 16 years old she began leading guests on private safari tours where she specialized in identifying birds and expanded on her knowledge and love of animals. Later on she would discover her interest in local and international cooking, learning from seasoned chefs operating within the Safari. In 2017 she made the decision to advance her skills by completing the Capital Culinary School Diploma in Professional Cookery, affording her the opportunity to return to Mozambique to delight guests with her refined culinary skills. She now looks forward to welcoming you aboard Slivochka and creating delicious meals for you and your friends and family.
Both Dylan and Gi enjoy families and children, and aim to maximize the fun and adventure in each charter, whilst providing a relaxed atmosphere for you to unwind. They great at creating a vibe and throwing a party, perfect for couples or those looking to visit in island style! They believe that attention to detail and personal touches make all the difference! This is part of what sets them up as a top crew in the Islands.
They both look forward to making this EPIC vacation everything you hope for.
- Sautéed green asparagus with shaved parmesan wrapped in crispy bacon, topped with a poached egg and drizzled with hollandaise sauce.
- Herbed blinis served with balsamic glazed and roasted tomato layered with fresh mozzarella served with eggs, over easy.
- Chai – Spiced French Toast topped with glazed & fried bananas and served with a honey cream.
- Greek yoghurt, toasted granola and fresh fruit served with assorted seeds.
- Butter-toasted English muffins served with fresh salmon, whipped Crème fraîche, basil shoots and course ground black pepper.
- Egg & cheese Breakfast spring-rolls served with zesty Bulgarian yoghurt and garnished with red bell peppers.
- Crispy bacon encrusted in a fluffy pancake stack served with a knob of butter, fresh berries & maple syrup.
- Fresh Yellow Fin Tuna seared with toasted sesame seeds and served with a fennel and watercress salad, classic asian dressing.
- Spicy grilled chicken with roasted paprika and garlic hummus in naan wraps served with guacamole and sour cream.
- Grilled Spicy Shrimp on Italian salsa served with baby kale caesar salad and shaved parmesan cheese.
- Honey-glazed salmon fillets served on crispy potato rostis topped with goat’s cheese mousse and baby leaf salad.
- Smoked prosciutto, baby radish leaves, toasted almonds and yellow peach salad with balsamic reduction.
- Ginger & Miso marinated rump steak served with baby bok-choy and topped with oven roasted butternut cubes and pine nuts.
- Flame grilled honey & mustard pork kebabs, carrot puree and baby beet and carrot salad.
- Cranberry and camembert puffs.
- Risotto arancini balls with a creamy mushroom dip.
- Kale and quinoa patties with sour cream mousse and crumbed chicken strips.
- Poached pear on cinnamon bruschetta, goat’s cheese mousse and basil shoots.
- Mini goats’ cheese quiches with caprese salad skewers.
- Grilled calamari stuffed with lemon chili and garlic.
- Steak tartare served in roasted thyme phyllo cups.
- Filet Mignon, sous vide and served with cauliflower and truffle mash topped with a soy cream sauce and garnished with crispy Shimeji.
- Fresh Mahi-Mahi on a bed of buttered courgette ribbons served with a classic parmesan risotto and surrounded by a pea, mint and white pepper puree, and garnished with lime slices.
- Roasted rack of lamb served with beetroot rosti, roasted aubergine and a drag of purple cauliflower puree and garnished with baby beet shoots.
- Al dente Linguine served with a seafood cream and topped with chili prawns and garnished with broad beans.
- Red Snapper fillets rubbed in Caribbean jerk spices, served with saffron infused wild rice tossed with diced bell peppers and baby peas and garnished with charred grill corn cut from the cob and lemon dill cream on the side.
- Garlic and wild mushroom stuffed Chicken Ballotine served with nutmeg spiced butternut and pomme fondant, garnished with micro herbs.
- French vanilla crème Brulee with coral tuile
- Mango & Lime curd drops served on torched Italian meringue.
- Rose flavored raindrop cake served with whipped coconut cream and toasted almonds.
- Chai Panna Cotta served with a berry compote.
- Passionfruit cheesecake served with rum syrup and whipped cream.
- Dark chocolate brownies served with coconut rum sauce and salted caramel ice cream.
- Classic cream tart topped with slices of rum caramelized pineapple.
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$23,000||$24,000||$24,500||$25,000||$25,500||$26,000||$26,500|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.