Slivochka – Catamaran
Upper deck lounging
- 59 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8 guests
- Perfect for large family or group
- 4 queen cabins
Slivochka is an extremely spacious Fountaine Pajot catamaran with four queen cabins accommodating up to 8 guests. Enjoy outdoor dining in the fresh air with a large aft deck seating table and also has a very high ceiling. Slivochka has a spacious salon with galley up where are the delicious meals are made and dining indoors is an option. Plenty of lounging and wet bar so a cold beverage is never too far away. Large sky lounge above the salon roof where guests love to suntan or sit with their captain while sailing. A favorite spot to enjoy happy hour treats and one of the yacht’s signature delicious cocktails. This catamaran is ideal for larger groups with so much space and comfort without compromising on sailing performance.
Price ranges from $21,000-$35,000 per week
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Free WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV in salon
- DVD and CD players
- iPod/Device hookups
- Barista set up with a superb coffee machine
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- 14.4’ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Kneeboard, inner tube, wakeboard
- 2 pax Kayak
- Snorkeling gear incl. underwater camera
- 1 Floating Island (with seating for 8 adults, cup holders and central ice box
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards
- Lots of games and beach toys
- Trolling/light rods for fishing
- Rendezvous diving offered
Engines: 2 x 110 hp Diesel
Flag: Cook Islands
David Fairfield and Isabella Matterson
Captain Dylan and Chef/Mate Isabella’s easy going charm, enthusiasm and passion for life is infectious. With their professional approach and years of experience, this polite captain and chef team are ready to provide the ultimate island vacation. Dylan and Isabella believe that attention to detail and personal touches make all the difference. They offer the highest standard and this is part of what sets them up as a top crew in the Virgin Islands. Unique to our industry are their white uniforms that add a certain sophistication to their guests’ vacations. Dylan is waiting ashore to escort guests to Slivochka, where Isabella welcomes you aboard with ice cold, refreshing hand towels.
Captain Dylan guides you to perfect bays and secret spots, pairing your expectations and his knowledge to make exploring the Virgin Islands all the more enjoyable. Nothing is too much for any of his guests, be that sun tanning on the sky lounge with a cocktail in hand, or getting you involved in sailing Slivochka. Dylan looks forward to making this vacation everything you hope for. Fully qualified and commercially endorsed as a MCA/RYA Yacht Master Offshore 200GT, Dylan has a full STCW and is PADI certified. With this captain, you are in the best possible hands our industry can provide. Both are peoples people, who love children, so families of all sizes are welcome, as are adults and business parties.
Dylan grew up sailing the Indian and Atlantic Oceans with his family, totaling 20 000 NM over six years, having left his home of South Africa at age 6. His interest in sailing, and a life on the water is second nature to him.
Isabella is from Cape Town, South Africa. She has always had a love for the ocean and outdoors. Once she joined the Yachting Industry, Isabella found a love for sailing. She has sailed the East Coast of the USA, the Caribbean, the Mediterranean and the South Pacific. After gaining her sea time, she undertook her Captain’s license and now holds a RYA 200 ton Yachtmaster Offshore.
Isabella’s passion for cooking started whilst living at home cooking for her family and friends. She became inspired to take on a culinary career while working with different yacht chefs aboard. She later attended a professional cooking course at Ashburton Chefs Academy in the UK.
Isabella always uses fresh local ingredients of the highest quality available. She will create a unique and exciting menu plan according to your preferences.
Isabella is a very adventurous person and has a lust for travel. She also holds her PADI Divemaster.
This very qualified duo looks forward to providing that EPIC charter yacht experience you deserve!
- Coconut French Toast
- Eggs Benedict served with Canadian Bacon and Creamy Hollandaise Sauce
- Blueberry Pancakes
- Cinnamon Porridge with Caramel Figs and Cream
- Fresh fruit and Yogurt Parfait
- English Breakfast
- Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Bagels
- Lemon and Herb Baked Sea-bass served with a Pineapple and Avocado Salsa
- Seared Tuna Salad with Mango, Avocado and a Soy Vinaigrette
- Roasted Vegetable and Goats Cheese Tart with a Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Steak Tacos served with Mango Chutney and a Greek Salad
- Stir Fried Rice Noodles with Ginger, Coriander and Chili
- Tropical Honey and Mustard Chicken Salad
- Fish Cakes served with an Orange and Watercress Salad
- Coconut Shrimp with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Caprese Salad with Basil Oil
- Butternut Ravioli with Roasted Tomato and Olive Sauce
- Moules Mariniere served with Fresh Bread
- Tuna Tartar
- Spinach and Ricotta Parcels
- Grilled Asparagus wrapped in Prosciutto
- Rack of Lamb with a Mustard Herb Crust, Mediterranean Vegetable Tian and Sauté Potatoes
- Honey Roasted Duck Breast with a Madeira Jus, Dauphinoise Potatoes and Green Beans
- Thai Red Curry served with Prawns
- Macadamia Crusted Mahi Mahi served with Coconut Rice and Caramelised Plantains
- Grilled Lobster with a Lemon Herb Butter, Creamy Mashed Potatoes and Sauté Asparagus
- Beef Filet with Café Paris Butter, Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and Honeyed Carrots
- Pan Fried Scallops and Mushrooms with a Truffle Cream Sauce and Butternut Puree
- White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fondant with Homemade Vanilla Custard
- Rum Fudge Pie
- Marula Honey Crème Brulee
- Dark Chocolate Pots
- Panna Cotta with Caramelised Figs
- Toffee Banana Crumble
Price ranges from $21,000-$35,000 per week
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef.
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert.
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more.
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar.
- Onboard Watersports.
- Basic broadband Wireless Internet Access.
- Air Conditioning.
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees.
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions.
- Premium Beverages & excess alcohol consumption.
- Airport Transfers.
- SCUBA Diving – Please enquire for rates.
- Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost scaled up or down for level of service.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.