Something Wonderful – Catamaran
Entertainment & Views galore
- 58 ft Leopard sailing catamaran
- accommodates 8 guests
- 3 king cabins, 1 twin cabin (could be converted to king)
- 82″ outdoor theater screen
SOMETHING WONDERFUL is a Leopard 58 ft sailing catamaran. This charter yacht features an expansive flybridge, seating for 10 people to enjoy panoramic views while sailing or lounging. In the dark of night under the stars, the crew can hoist the 82’ outdoor theater screen for entertainment unlike any other experience. For your many spectacular meals on board, there is a large open aft deck and forward cockpit for alfresco dining and relaxing. All these areas are covered with TekDek simulated teak. The inside of the yacht is spacious and open with light wood highlighted by aqua blue accents and crisp light luxury linen. Then master suite has a queen bed surrounded by large windows allowing you to absorb the views of the Caribbean waters. There is forward leading doors to allow access to the master cockpit to enjoy a private drink in the sun while relaxing on your lounge chair. There are 2 other equally as stunning spacious queen cabins and a twin cabin. With advance notice, the crew will move to the twin cabin to allow 4 queen cabins.
Something Wonderful also has an experienced passionate crew to match this epic yacht and they will make your charter aboard SOMETHING WONDERFUL….Wonderful!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$26,000||$26,000||$26,000||$26,000||$26,000||$27,500||$27,500|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN MORNé & CHEF/MATE KAYLA
“For us, it’s not just a job but a way of life. It is a chance to finally just shut your brain off and live within the moment. And for as long as we are able, we will sail until the day we die… “
We are a couple passionate about sailing and the ocean, nature, animals, people, love, compassion and living life to the fullest. We are driven to inspire growth that goes hand in hand with change, to bring people together, create life changing experiences and show humanity a side of life that has been forgotten by society. Sailing is the one thing where the love for all comes together and you get to experience the untouched hidden beauty of life.
We strive for professionalism but at the same time give a home like feeling wherever we sail. It is not always the place that you call home but the people.
Morné – Qualified RYA Offshore sailor and certified cruising instructor. Currently captain of a 60 ft sailing catamaran doing all inclusive luxury charters. Boat builder with Two Atlantic crossings, Navigating the whole South African coast as the beginning of my career and two skipper positions in Croatia as skipper and host.
I have a passion for sailing, surfing, diving, rock climbing, playing guitar, hiking and anything to do with adventure. I love meeting new people, cooking and building relationships while sharing my passion with them.
Kayla – Qualified hostess and stewardess with a BA degree in health sciences and social services psychology. Currently Chef/ First Mate on a 60ft sailing catamaran, with experience in the restaurant industry, au pairing, admin, customer service and relationship building. With a love for the Ocean and a drive to inspire children and adults to reach their dreams and claim happiness.
Life on the water is vastly different to everyday life on land and I would love to let others experience this and break away from their fears and normal ways. I would love to help children sail who are underprivileged or terminally ill and thus grow to give back to others and enable them the experience the beauty of our world.
We would be honored to share our love and passion with the opportunity as skipper and hostess. We believe that our presence will not just aid to the success of the company but also be responsible for great guest/crew relationships and keep clients coming back for an unforgettable experience.
Something Wonderful with wonderful crew=EPIC vacation!
- Coconut French Toast
- Eggs Benedict served with Canadian Bacon and Creamy Hollandaise Sauce
- Blueberry Pancakes
- Cinnamon Porridge with Caramel Figs and Cream
- Fresh fruit and Yogurt Parfait
- English Breakfast
- Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Bagels
- Lemon and Herb Baked Sea-bass served with a Pineapple and Avocado Salsa
- Seared Tuna Salad with Mango, Avocado and a Soy Vinaigrette
- Roasted Vegetable and Goats Cheese Tart with a Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Steak Tacos served with Mango Chutney and a Greek Salad
- Stir Fried Rice Noodles with Ginger, Coriander and Chili
- Tropical Honey and Mustard Chicken Salad
- Fish Cakes served with an Orange and Watercress Salad
- Coconut Shrimp with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Caprese Salad with Basil Oil
- Butternut Ravioli with Roasted Tomato and Olive Sauce
- Moules Mariniere served with Fresh Bread
- Tuna Tartar
- Spinach and Ricotta Parcels
- Grilled Asparagus wrapped in Prosciutto
- Rack of Lamb with a Mustard Herb Crust, Mediterranean Vegetable Tian and Sauté Potatoes
- Honey Roasted Duck Breast with a Madeira Jus, Dauphinoise Potatoes and Green Beans
- Thai Red Curry served with Prawns
- Macadamia Crusted Mahi Mahi served with Coconut Rice and Caramelised Plantains
- Grilled Lobster with a Lemon Herb Butter, Creamy Mashed Potatoes and Sauté Asparagus
- Beef Filet with Café Paris Butter, Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and Honeyed Carrots
- Pan Fried Scallops and Mushrooms with a Truffle Cream Sauce and Butternut Puree
- White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fondant with Homemade Vanilla Custard
- Rum Fudge Pie
- Marula Honey Crème Brulee
- Dark Chocolate Pots
- Panna Cotta with Caramelised Figs
- Toffee Banana Crumble
- Air conditioning & fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker & generators
- DVD player and library
- DVD player saloon
- Exercise equipment
- Games console
- Indoor audio system
- Blueray player saloon
- iPod dock
- Media movie server
- Streaming online media
- Swim platform
- TV in saloon & in all cabins
- Wi-Fi onboard
- Underwater camera & video
- Assorted water toys
- Wakeboard & knee-board
- Water skis & child water skis
- Floating mats & seats
- 1-2 person kayak glass bottom
- 2 stand up paddle-boards
- Seabob F5
- Snorkeling gear
- Swimming noodles
- Yoga mats
- Underwater camera and video
- Scuba diving on-board
Beam: 28′ 10″
Draft: 6′ 10″
Year Built: 2014
Engines: 2 x 100 HP
Submit your review
You made our adventures onboard memories that will be on "the best" list for a lifetime! Chef, your creativity from the galley reflected exactly how hard you are constantly working, but you do it with ease, style and grace, making us feel so cared for. Captain, you are a Rennaisance man. You have poise, confidence, understanding and a gentleman's grace. You put all at ease immediately. Your drive will serve you well in all you do. As a team the two of you were a blessing to each of us in every way. We are leaving truly blessed.
On behalf of our group, we want to thank you for a truly amazing experience. Honestly it was the best vacation we've ever had, and much/most can be attributed to you. Everyone felt safe every minute thanks to your combined skills and competencies. The food was absolutely fantastic! You anticipated every one of our needs, stopping at nothing to find and keep our beer supply stocked. Thank you so much and we hope to be lucky enough to sail with you all again soon!
We just returned from a 7 day charter in the BVI. We were a group of 4 couples and it was a first experience for all of us, so we really did not know what to except. We choose the Catamaran "Something Wonderful" ... as we boarded we discovered the first problem! The name of this beauty should have been "Something Extraordinarily Wonderful!" Then we met the Crew. We were welcomed with such grace and refinement by each of them. They instantly made us feel at home. Each one were truly professional and passionate about their careers, but more so they became a part of the family and we learned a great deal from their expertise's. The captain was amazing. We knew how seriously he took his responsibility and we always felt safe and in good hands. He plotted a journey that all 8 of us embraced as our best vacation ever. He educated us about this beautiful BVI and each port was unique and special. The chef wowed us everyday with new, fresh and exquisite cuisine. She too provided us a culinary experience we will never forget.. all the while handling this task with ease and such character. The crew worked tirelessly - each sharing in the daily workings of the boat - and we could not help notice the level of discretion. The crew truly made our experience one we shall always cherish and hope to do again. All of that coupled with what we all thought was to be the most fabulous catamaran. The color scheme was gorgeous, perfectly design in function , amble space and of course we felt the fly bridge was perfect! Every inch of that boat was spectacular! We have all decided after this glorious trip... that when choosing the next charter ... we felt it truly came down to The Crew! We would not want to set sail without this crew! We were blessed to have had both : A Something Wonderful Crew AND Boat! Thank you!"
What an amazing Christmas week and an honor to be your first guests! The memories we all made this week will last a lifetime. The crew went above and beyond to ensure we were fully pampered and happy every minute. They were always ready to do anything from getting movie night set up, water sports with the kids, running us into beach bars, serving yummy drinks of the day (Z Island Rum Punch) and on and on . . . . They helped us make some extra special memories that we will cherish, while getting photos of the whole week so we can take them home. “Something Wonderful” REALLY was just that and we can’t wait to spend our next time with these wonderful people on this absolutely perfect boat!
Thank you “Something Wonderful” for this great trip. I hope to come back because the crew is so nice, The whole boat is filled with relaxations of fun activities and excitements. Wish I could stay! Favorite Things... Favorite day with the crew - Anegada & the Rose Ceremony Favorite water activity - Sling shot!! Favorite dinner game - Masks Favorite dinner - Beef tenderloin Favorite lunch - Spicy grilled shrimp Favorite ‘funnies’ - Dinghy get-aways
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.