Split Second – BVI Catamaran
Style and Spacious
- 62 foot sailing catamaran
- accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queen cabins or 3 queens & 2 bunks
- Lots of Watersports
SPLIT SECOND is a beautiful 2014 Lagoon 620. She sleeps 8 guests in 4 cabins. Master cabin suite includes seating/lounge area and desk, queen size berth, large glass shower stall and separate vanity area and offers direct access to aft deck for slipping out to gaze at the stars and take a midnight dip off the stern. The master suite also has direct private access to the main salon. The other 3 spacious guest cabins each offer a queen size berth, stall shower, electric toilet and vanity. All cabins have individual a/c controls for guests comfort. Crew has separate cabins with bath.
Top flybridge lounge is extremely spacious and offers a 360 degree view and amazing breeze. Aft deck offering alfresco dining and lounging area and the main salon offers lounging area plus formal dining. Join this great team for your Epic vacation in the Caribbean.
$29,500 -$38,000 per week
Every Minute Fabulous
Looking Forward To Our Next Adventure
Exceeded All Expectations
Wonderful Trip, Crew & Food
- Air conditioning and fans
- Watermaker & 2 generators
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Audio stereo throughout
- Satellite TV in salon
- Cockpit ice maker
- 15′ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- 2 Two person kayaks
- 2 Stand Up Paddle Boards
- 1 inflatable stand-up paddle board
- 2 cushions Fat Boys
- Water trampoline for kids
- Hanging hammocks for davits
- Giant blow up Swan and Pegasus water toys
- Underwater blue lights
Year Built: 2014
Overall Length: 62′
Beam: 33′ 1″
Draft: 5′ 11″
Engines: 2 x 150 hp
CAPTAIN PAUL, CHEF/MATE TANYA & STEWARDESS INDIA
Captain Paul is proud to say he was sailing from before he was born. He has always had a passion for the sea and watersports. Growing up racing sailing yachts, at 16, he was the youngest ever dinghy sailing instructor in his home country of Northern Ireland.
Trained as an aeronautical engineer, he decided to leave the office in the early nineties to pursue a professional yachting career and hasn’t looked back since. He has extensive local knowledge of all the islands around which you will be sailing and will always find a quiet and secluded spot if you require. Or the liveliest of bars! You will be taken to the best snorkeling spots, best sailing areas, and simply the best of everything there is to offer.
Chef Tanya suffers from a debilitating problem, wanderlust! Growing up as far from the sea as possible in the UK, she was introduced to yachting in 2001 whilst in Australia when she was travelling round the world. She genuinely loves to meet new people and forge new friendships. She is also an RYA Yachtmaster, and will make sure you feel at home, safe and above all pampered at all times on the yacht.
She grew up building her culinary skills by cooking with Mum and Grandma. Later she attended several schools to hone her skills, including Walnut Grove (France), Raymond Blanc Cookery School (UK), Island Eats Culinary school (USVI). Aside from a previous job in customer service, she has a genuine love to entertain people, and has been doing so on the high seas for the last decade.
As a professionally trained swimmer, if you want to perfect your swimming technique, she’s the girl!
Born in London, but raised in Malta from the age of 3, India joyfully experienced her childhood in the ever sunny Mediterranean. Her love and passion for sailing began at an early age, when both she and her brother helped crew a family owned sailing yacht, often sailing around the Mediterranean, and in particular, Sicily and it’s smaller islands.
Whilst thoroughly enjoying the sailing, she equally thrived on ensuring that any guests were relaxed, comfortable and well looked after. Hospitality, along with sailing are her passion.
Having completed her secondary education at a British boarding school, India chose to enrol at the world renowned Ballymaloe cookery school, where she completed the professional chefs course, with flying colors.
Following her passion for sailing, she then embarked on continuing her training at UKSA (Isle of Wight, UK), where she qualified as a stewardess and also a water sports instructor (windsurf/dinghy/paddle board/ kayak). India is now looking forward to her professional yachtmaster qualification in the near future. She looks forward to meeting you, and welcoming you aboard, not to mention, making your stay, absolutely fabulous.
- Coffees, Tea, chocolate selection
- Fresh Tropical fruit platter, muesli, toasts, freshly squeezed orange juice,
- Blueberry pancakes with maple syrup muffins, viennoiserie
- Jamaican Stamp ‘n’ Go (Salt Fish Fritters) with Johnny cakes,
- Eggs (Poached, scrambled, Benedict, omelette), crispy bacon
- Down Island chicken Roti with ‘slaw
- Grilled watermelon & pineapple salad with coconut shrimp
- Caribbean lobster Bisque & green papaya salad
- Three cheese quiche & mixed leaf salad with Dijon vinaigrette
- Cajun chicken Caesar salad with a Giant crouton
- Fresh tuna Niçoise Salad
- Duck & pomegranate salad with garlic Ciabatta croutons
- Crab & basil Timbales with a sweet & sharp tomato dressing
- Beetroot, caramelised onions & goats cheese tartelettes with a beetroot reduction & raspberry vinaigrette
- Chilled Summer pea soup with Parmesan ice-cream garnish
- Tapas Feast: tortilla, glazed Chorizo, marinated Manchego, cured meats, roasted peppers & Chilli prawns
- Warm tortilla chips with salsa, guacamole & sour cream / Tempura mussel shooters with wakame
- Salami, Gherkin & cream cheese roulades / spicy potato wedges & sweet Chilli dipping sauce
- Quenelles of chicken liver Parfait on Melba toasts / Crudités with Houmous & Rose harissa paste
- Smoked salmon, cream cheese & Caviar on mini toasts
- Watermelon Gazpacho shots with salt & pepper prawn / Devils on Horseback
- Grilled swordfish with lemon Caper-berry sauce
- Jamaican Jerk chicken with pineapple salsa & rice ‘n’ peas
- Plantain crusted fish steak with tomato Colada sauce
- Prosciutto wrapped Mahi-Mahi with mango relish & wilted spinach
- Pistachio coated pork Tenderloin on a bed of creamed yams & carrot reduction
- Porcini mushroom risotto with truffle oil & arugula salad
- Honey & Balsamic glazed roast pork tenderloin, roasted new potatoes & seasonal greens
- Chefs recipe Moussaka & Greek salad with an oregano & red wine vinaigrette
- A choice cut of steak grilled to your liking on the BBQ, Dauphinoise potatoes & glazed vegetables
- Slow cooked lamb Tagine, Mediterranean roasted vegetable Couscous & Harissa yoghurt
- Pan fried sea bream served on a bed of herb infused, polenta & roasted vine Cherry tomatoes
- Banana upside-down / Cake with rum caramel sauce
- Key lime pie / ginger poached pears with vanilla ice cream & poppy seeds
- Baked passionfruit / Cheesecake with mango coulis
- Tarte Tatin with Chantilly cream / Caramel Marble cheesecake with vanilla ice cream
- Tarte au citron with raspberry coulis / Tiramisu with chocolate motif / Trio of chocolate Indulgence
$29,500-$38,000 per week
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sports
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees.
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages & excess alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost scaled up or down to level of service
*Prices are subject to change at any time