Stop Work Order – Catamaran
Family Fun on the Water
- 52 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8
- 5 Ensuite cabins, (4 queen & twin bunks)**
- Scuba diving/instruction onboard
STOP WORK ORDER is a Lagoon 520, and available for the best yacht charters in the Caribbean. The 520, Lagoon’s performance luxury model, perfectly intersects the ideas of comfort and capability. All accommodations are fit for the collaboration of adventure and gratification. This 5-cabin version is perfect for a variety of charter make-ups. groups of friends, families large and small, extend families, the possibilities are endless. 3 queen en-suite staterooms are available to the guests on a regular basis, all with their own separate bathrooms and showers. There is a 5th cabin with bunk beds that can be available for family groups that wish to have separate bunk options. **(4 Queen Staterooms and 5th Bunk bed Stateroom. Normally Crew will take the bunks unless requested at booking contract.)
Tremendous amounts of entertaining and relaxing space on board this vessel. The flybridge, where the helm and sailing functions meet the enormous convertible settee provides the best seat in the house whether under sail or under stars. The forward cockpit lounge where morning coffee meets the sunrise. The aft cockpit where the exquisite meals are served and chaise loungers are on both sides of the vessel. The main salon, which houses the open-concept galley, large sofa-chaise, and flat-screen TV. And also a more formal dining area should that be desired.
We’ve issued a “STOP WORK ORDER”, and demand your presence in the Caribbean. It’s time for an EPIC break!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$21,500||$22,250||$23,000||$23,750||$24,500||$25,250||$26,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN RYAN AND CHEF/MATE DANI
Ryan and Dani are an award winning duo, amassing a lifetime of experience and knowledge throughout their chartering career to date. These two possess a genuine ability to seamlessly mix fun with professionalism, leaving guests feeling welcome and well-accommodated. Dani and Ryan bring the culmination of their vast career experience to the guests of their newest endeavor, Stop Work Order.
Captain Ryan took to the great outdoors from the very start, growing up in the countryside of Ohio. Whether he was playing football or baseball, boating on the many nearby lakes, or taking family fishing trips to the lakes of Canada, he could be found enjoying what nature had to offer. Ryan brings that same appreciation for the outdoors to his career as a professional charter captain. He holds a 50-ton Coast Guard Credential with a sailing endorsement and gained a wealth of critical knowledge over the past 2 years, captaining a 55-foot sailing catamaran all throughout the Caribbean. Diving is such an extreme passion for Captain Ryan that he has recently become a PADI certified dive instructor with over 200 recorded dives. Ryan is also known to whip up award-winning cocktails, having won Best Cocktail at the Fall VICL Yacht Show 2 years in a row!
Chef Dani brings along an adventurous spirit that is bound to rub off on those around her. Also growing up in Ohio, she spent her time being very active whether it was playing softball, golfing, fishing or, most of all, being in or near the water. Her love of the water carried over as she spent time on her high schools swim team, with friends on Lake Erie, or in her backyard pool. Her first trip to the Virgin Islands at age 17 made her realize that one day she would trade the ponds, lakes, and chlorine for the open ocean. She made that trade in 2012 and has been immersing herself in the Caribbean culture ever since. For the last 2 years she has been the chef aboard a 55 foot sail catamaran, honing her culinary skills and delighting her guests’ taste buds with a wide range of cuisines. Over the course of the last 2 years she has become proficient in many different culinary styles such as vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, and kosher, just to name a few. Her attention to detail and great sense of humor leaves her guests well-fed and entertained! She is up for any challenges to create new and exciting meals that fit her guests’ preferences and desires.
Ryan and Dani are excited to deliver high-end vacations to their guests, offering friendly, personable service and professionalism that matches the luxury, comfort and accommodation of their newest venture, Stop Work Order. Over the course of the last 2 years they have sailed over 3,500 nautical miles spanning all the way to Grenada. Their passion for people, love of the water and sailing creates both an adventurous and a welcoming environment felt by all.
- Traditional Eggs Benedict
- Pancakes with Maple Bacon Creme
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus with Poached Eggs and Toast
- Almond Pain Perdu with Mascarpone Creme and Fresh Berries
- Veggie Frittata with Local Fruit Salad
- Yogurt Parfait with Dragonfruit
- Homemade Biscuits with Eggs, Sausage and Country Gravy
- Lemon Basil Shrimp Pasta
- Seared Salmon with Chilled Orzo Salad, Pistachios, and Feta Cheese
- Quinoa Burrito Bowls
- Mahi Mahi Tacos and Braised Black Beans
- Chef Salad with Shrimp and Lime Vinaigrette
- Wasabi Pea Crusted Ahi Tuna Salad
- Chorizo and Corn a la Francaise with Grilled Chicken
- Serrano and Manchebo Croquettes
- Tostones with Roasted Garlic Aioli
- Panko Crusted Crab Cakes with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
- Bacon Jam and Brie Tartlets
- Calamari with Peppercorn Sauce
- Prosciutto, Melon, and Balsamic Skewers
- Charcuterie Board with Select Cheeses, Meats, and Jams
- Coconut Curry Shrimp served over Jasmine Rice
- Local Wahoo, Cauliflower Puree, Sautéed Kale, and Tomato Thyme Vinaigrette
- Filet Mignon, Dauphinoise Potatoes, and Sous Vide Honey Herb Carrots
- Handmade Linguine with Local Sous Vide Lobster and a Creamy Vino Sauce
- Miso Glazed Sea Bass with Truffled Broccoli Puree, Roasted Veg, and Forbidden Rice
- Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Potato Mash and Maple Garlic Glaze
- Ragu Bolognese with Fresh White Bread Rolls
- Key Lime Pie with Raspberry Caviar
- Milk Chocolate Mousse with Himalayan Sea Salt
- Red Wine Poached Pears with Honeyed Mascarpone Filling
- Sous Vide Salted Caramel Cheesecake with Dulce de Leche
- Coconut Panna Cotta with Toasted Coconut and Fresh Berries
- Chocolate Ganache Truffles with White Chocolate Drizzle
- Raspberry Shortbread with French Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Shavings
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Water maker and generator
- Free wifi
- Saloon TV with videos from hard drive
- Ipod/device docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
- 14’ rigid inflatable boat w/40 hp
- Wakeboard, Tube, Waterskis (Children & Adult)
- Beach games
- Fishing gear
- 2 stand up paddle boards
- Kayaks 1 & 2 persons
- Floating mats
- SCUBA gear and courses offered
Model: Lagoon 52 Sailing Catamaran
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Scuba gear included
- 3 dives included for certified divers
- Additional dives $25 per dive per person
- Open Water Referal Certification $350
- Discover Scuba $150
Walkthrough with the crew
Submit your review
Thank you for such an AMAZING week! We started as passengers and as the week went on, we became more like family. Your hospitality and kindness were truly appreciated. Dani - you have mad skills in the kitchen! We loved your creative and tasty dishes - and your delicious cocktails! WELL DONE! Thank you, Ryan, for your great commentary throughout the week and always leading us in our off boat excursions. We felt so safe knowing you were in charge! Please look us up if you ever want to visit Minnesota!
- Angie and Brad
We find ourselves drifting back to our days on “Stop Work Order”!!! Our experience for 6 days is one that is somewhat hard to put into words because was everything and so much more than what we dreamed it would be. We arrived at Red Hook and were greeted by smiles that made us feel like close friends meeting. Boarding Stop Work Order pretty much took our breath away as it sat sparkling in the water and waiting for us was a bottle of “bubbly” chilled and ready to sip as we departed port. The yacht was immaculate and we were shown to our staterooms which we were pleasantly surprised at the amount of room each stateroom had. The crew had everything ready for the “kings and queens”!! I say that as that is how we were treated by them. Every detail was in place and for the next six days Dani and the captain would take us to destinations that we will remember for a lifetime. The food was 10 star quality prepared fresh each day. What the chef puts out of that galley is simply amazing along with the perfect presentation. The four of us were celebrating our wedding anniversaries, so she apparently caught wind of that and made a very special steak dinner with the most delicious chocolate cake including candles, It brought us to tears. They are definitely a team who work well together and care about their guests on board. We came home with two new friends as that is how we all felt while sailing the BVI with this crew. They were informative, fun, loving, and showed a passion for their work. It did not go unnoticed by any one of us. We thank you so very much for everything. It will be in our memory forever and we feel blessed to have had this wonderful opportunity with you and your staff. We love them and hope to see them again.
Thanks for the Memories,
When we came on this trip we were hopeful to have a crew that would not only provide a great experience but also join in the fun! Fortunately for us, we were here on your birthday week and your participation made our week even that much better! The food, tours, and drinks were spectacular. More than that, we enjoyed "winning our age group" with help from you! You are welcome in our homes any time you are in N.C. and I hope our paths cross again. You have a special spirit about you that makes you naturals at your jobs in the best living room in the world! Thank you so much from all of us! What an unbelievable trip for us and our friends. From looking for "flip flops", boutiqing, snorkeling, and simply hanging out with a fabulous crew, thank you! The food and cocktails were out of this world. I will say, the organization and preparation you bring made our trip special, especially the pirate costumes AAAaaaarrrgggghhhhh!
You guys rock! Such a fun week, great food, and great company. You guys are such a great couple....I absolutely hate goodbyes...and hope you post something every once in a while so we can keep up with you. The adventurous life that you two have created for yourselves on this boat is so amazing. You both have the gifts of making someone feel so comfortable and lord knows you had some challenges with all of our different personalities! If you are ever in N.C., FIND US!!!!
We've been chartering for a number of years and this yacht and crew were the best, no matter what without a question. Great insight into what there is to do, what you should try and which ones work perfect for the conditions. Couldn't have more pleased with the week.
Michelle was great in setting us up with a boat that fit our family perfectly (4 adults and 3 kids ages 14, 12 and 9). She was always available to answer our questions and offer suggestions for the trip. Dani and Ryan exceeded our expectations as far as planning our itinerary and were especially good with the kids. We were never bored and each day was special. The food was amazing and all our preferences were met. Ryan was a great bartender introducing us to local special cocktails. We would gladly go again and would pick the same boat. Dave and Diana.
Absolutely amazing week. Fabulous boat!!!The best catamaran in the islands. Crew was phenomenal! Captain answered all my 700 questions and the food was top notch. Gourmet meals three times a day, each one better than the last. Had an amazing trip. Already planning our next adventure aboard.
WOW! Vacation of a lifetime! Great celebration of my birthday and graduating two kids. We’ve been to the USVI and BVI’s before, but this was the best and most memorable. The captain’s stories kept us entertained the entire trip and the meals will have us all shopping for new wardrobes after our return home. Look forward to returning! Happy Sailing
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.