Sur L’eau – Catamaran
Luxury On the Water
- 75 foot Privilage sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queen cabins
- 2019 Refit
Previously named LADY ALLIUARA, this Elegant sailing catamaran has undergone a major refit making her new again and new photos will be posted as soon as she is ready for the 2019/2020 Winter season.
We look forward to seeing her at the boat show and make your vacation EPIC!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Soft Linens
- TV’s in all cabins
- Class A First Aid Kit with on-call doctor & Defibrillator
- Full surround sound system
- Wine Fridge
- iPod/Device docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
- Fridge & ice maker on flybridge
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat w/70hp engine
- Water Skis for adults & kids
- Snorkel Gear
- Wake Board, Kneeboard & Tube
- 4 Stand up paddle boards
- Floating mats
- Fishing gear
- 2 person kayaks
- Underwater lights
- Underwater Camera/Video
Model: Privilege Catamaran
Year: 208 – major refit in 2019
Engines: 2 x Turbo diesels
Flag: Cayman Islands
CAPTAIN RICK & HOSTESS ALEXANDRA
Rick was born and schooled in the UK. He graduated with a business degree at university in Edinburgh. After university, he sailed in the Solent, taking a variety of courses and in 2004, Rick was offered a position as a deckhand on a yacht in the Caribbean. They then went on to the Galapagos and many islands in the Pacific. Since then and after many miles at sea, sailing to a wide variety of destinations, he has risen through the ranks to become a captain. During his time at sea, Rick met his wife Alexandra. They have sailed together on several boats and married in Costa Rica on the beach. Whenever he has some spare time Rick actively seeks out new challenges on and off the water.
Rick, Alexandra and the crew will go out of their way to make each charter on board Sur L’eau a fantastic experience and a memory guests will treasure forever.
Alexandra was born and raised in South Africa. After her schooling she graduated with a diploma in interior design. She started sailing at the age of five and competed in her first race by the age of eight and fell in love with sailing.
With 19 years of yachting experience, Alexandra has visited many different destinations including Americas, Africa, Asia, Mediterranean and the Caribbean. She’s passionate about her career and striving to always give the highest level. She is very creative, organized and attentive to guests and crew. Alexandra has a genuine love of life, adventure, travel and people. In her free time, you’ll find her in the water, taking photographs, hiking a mountain or exploring local cultures.
ENGINEER/DECK HAND SAMANTHA
Sam grew up sailing in the Pacific with her family on their 43’ sailing boat and later settled in the north island of New Zealand. Always spending time with her dad fixing things on the boat. This led to a love of making, remaking and repairing any number of things. Because of her experiences from a young age, she found it natural to enter the yachting industry and pursue her career in engineering. After completing two courses she is now working towards her MEOL.
Sam’s interests include travel, drawing, painting and adventure style sports. She is energetic, fun and her love for the sea and sports is apparent in her behavior.
CHEF (MICKY) MICAELA
I am a young professional chef with an admiration for fine food and nutrition. I am classically trained with an honors level degree in culinary arts. Constructing unique dishes has become my biggest passion, being a perfectionist, I take the utmost care in every meal I make while putting an immense amount of effort into presentation. Along with being a chef; I am also a professional athlete, so developing meals to particular dietary requirements and nutritional value is something I also hold highly. I enjoy tapping into my creative side and expressing myself through food and continuously creating and developing new ideas with the aim of pleasing the individuals whom I prepare food for.
This crew will take you on a journey of discovery making your vacation EPIC!
- All Breakfasts Include Fruit Platters, Freshly Baked Pastries, and a Selection of Cereals and Yogurts
- A variety of Hot traditional and Cold Continental breakfasts are served daily
- Salmon gravlax on toasted baguette with dill aioli
- Greek style marinated vegetables and ciabatta
- Baked goats cheese with rosemary syrup on romaine lettuce
- Prosciutto wrapped giant asparagus drizzled with a zesty vinaigrette
- Crab fritters with a mango and coriander
- Yellowtail a la mineur with paprika butter and potato frites
- Lamb Koftas with red pepper patiti in pita
- Indian style butter chicken with garlic naan and cucumber salad
- Sweet potato gnocchi tossed in burnt butter sage with heirloom tomato vinaigrette salad
- King-klip fish en papillote with honey-soy glazed baby vegetables
- Mozzarella arancini served with tzatziki yogurt sauce
- Beetroot and tomato salad with a basil pesto crème
- Spinach and feta ravioli
- Beef carpaccio with balsamic and arugula
- Tuna ceviche and a celery remoulade
- Seared salmon fillet with ginger and lemon pomes anna
- Thyme crusted beef fillet, roasted asparagus and parmesan potato puree
- Wild mushroom risotto with marinated artichoke salad
- Herb crusted chicken thighs with cous cous and roasted mixed vegetables
- Brown sugar roast pork belly with jasmine rice
- Zabaglione and fresh red fruits
- Apple tart tartin and whiskey crème pâtissier
- Rum infused roasted bananas with salted caramel sauce
- Frozen cardamom and a spiced granola
- Profiteroles filled with lavender custard
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$44,000||$45,000||$46,000||$47,000||$48,000||$49,000||$50,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.