Sur L’eau – Catamaran
Luxury On the Water
- 75 ft Privilege sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queen cabins
- 2019 Refit
Previously named LADY ALLIUARA, this elegant sailing catamaran SUR L’EAU has undergone an enormous multi-million dollar refit in late 2019. Loaded with all the bells, whistles, and amenities to rival any high quality resort. She is primed and ready for charter with an all new look and feel.
8 guests are accommodated in top-notch new queen cabins, each with en-suite bathrooms and built for your extreme pleasure. Spectacular sunsets viewed from the very spacious sky-lounge will make your holiday in the British Virgin Islands unforgettable, and yacht’s facilities will help to satisfy you every moment of your unforgettable EPIC vacation.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$44,000||$45,000||$46,000||$47,000||$48,000||$49,000||$50,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN RICK & HOSTESS ALEXANDRA
Rick was born and schooled in the UK. He graduated with a business degree at university in Edinburgh. After university, he sailed in the Solent, taking a variety of courses and in 2004, Rick was offered a position as a deckhand on a yacht in the Caribbean. They then went on to the Galapagos and many islands in the Pacific. Since then and after many miles at sea, sailing to a wide variety of destinations, he has risen through the ranks to become a captain. During his time at sea, Rick met his wife Alexandra. They have sailed together on several boats and married in Costa Rica on the beach. Whenever he has some spare time Rick actively seeks out new challenges on and off the water.
Rick, Alexandra and the crew will go out of their way to make each charter on board Sur L’eau a fantastic experience and a memory guests will treasure forever.
Alexandra was born and raised in South Africa. After her schooling she graduated with a diploma in interior design. She started sailing at the age of five and competed in her first race by the age of eight and fell in love with sailing.
With 19 years of yachting experience, Alexandra has visited many different destinations including Americas, Africa, Asia, Mediterranean and the Caribbean. She’s passionate about her career and striving to always give the highest level. She is very creative, organized and attentive to guests and crew. Alexandra has a genuine love of life, adventure, travel and people. In her free time, you’ll find her in the water, taking photographs, hiking a mountain or exploring local cultures.
Sean was born and raised in Canada. He graduated with a diploma in residential construction, where he worked in the industry for several years doing masonry, carpentry, electrical and foundation work. He then went on to work at a winery in Canada called Chateau Des Charmes, as a wine associate for 4-years. He made a career change into the world of sailing as a deck/engineer taking with him his skills and knowledge acquired from past work experience to combine his love of travel, the trades and hospitality.
Sean’s interests include travel, rock climbing, surfing and all things exciting.
CHEF (MIC) MICAELA
Mic grew up and was schooled in South Africa. After her schooling she did a 4-years honors degree in culinary arts. She has an admiration for fine food and nutrition. Mic is classically trained in multiple cuisines. Constructing unique dishes has become her biggest passion, being a perfectionist, she takes the utmost care in every meal, while putting an immense amount of effort into presentation. Along with being a qualified chef, Mic has a qualification in advanced nutrition. This means developing nutritional meals to particular dietary requirements is easily accomplished.
Her interests include food, fitness and bodybuilding. Traveling to different destinations to explore food and the outdoors.
This crew will take you on a journey of discovery making your vacation EPIC!
- All Breakfasts Include Fruit Platters, Freshly Baked Pastries, and a Selection of Cereals and Yogurts
- A variety of Hot traditional and Cold Continental breakfasts are served daily
- Salmon gravlax on toasted baguette with dill aioli
- Greek style marinated vegetables and ciabatta
- Baked goats cheese with rosemary syrup on romaine lettuce
- Prosciutto wrapped giant asparagus drizzled with a zesty vinaigrette
- Crab fritters with a mango and coriander
- Yellowtail a la mineur with paprika butter and potato frites
- Lamb Koftas with red pepper patiti in pita
- Indian style butter chicken with garlic naan and cucumber salad
- Sweet potato gnocchi tossed in burnt butter sage with heirloom tomato vinaigrette salad
- King-klip fish en papillote with honey-soy glazed baby vegetables
- Mozzarella arancini served with tzatziki yogurt sauce
- Beetroot and tomato salad with a basil pesto crème
- Spinach and feta ravioli
- Beef carpaccio with balsamic and arugula
- Tuna ceviche and a celery remoulade
- Seared salmon fillet with ginger and lemon pomes anna
- Thyme crusted beef fillet, roasted asparagus and parmesan potato puree
- Wild mushroom risotto with marinated artichoke salad
- Herb crusted chicken thighs with cous cous and roasted mixed vegetables
- Brown sugar roast pork belly with jasmine rice
- Zabaglione and fresh red fruits
- Apple tart tartin and whiskey crème pâtissier
- Rum infused roasted bananas with salted caramel sauce
- Frozen cardamom and a spiced granola
- Profiteroles filled with lavender custard
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Soft Linens
- TV’s in all cabins
- Class A First Aid Kit with on-call doctor & Defibrillator
- Full surround sound system
- Wine Fridge
- iPod/Device docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
- Fridge & ice maker on flybridge
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat w/70hp engine
- Water Skis for adults & kids
- Snorkel Gear
- Wake Board, Kneeboard & Tube
- 4 Stand up paddle boards
- Floating mats
- Fishing gear
- 2 person kayaks
- Underwater lights
- Underwater Camera/Video
Model: Privilege Catamaran
Year: 2008 – major refit in 2019
Engines: 2 x Turbo diesels
Flag: Cayman Islands
Submit your review
Unfamiliar with this type of travel, I wasn’t sure what to expect and somewhat anxious but I was amazed at the accommodations, activities, and hospitality on the boat. Whether underway or on anchor, the 4-member crew was attentive to make sure all of Sur L’eau’s amenities were available for our pleasure. It was obvious they had planned ahead for every event but weren’t so rigid that they didn’t take advantage of entertainment they thought we would enjoy. Advanced planning was evidenced by live entertainment onboard for birthday and anniversary celebrations. It is this type of engagement with the guests and attention to the guest’s experience that sets this crew apart. Dining is always a big part of a vacation and I have to say the chef on this boat did a fantastic job. Each and every meal was well prepared. Lunch prepared with a tuna caught while traveling between the islands was greatly appreciated by the guests.Lastly, I would like to point out the size of the amenities in the staterooms. The bed, along with the shower, restroom and stowage were a very nice size, able to accommodate us very comfortably. All in all, I can’t think of a thing I would change about my trip or the way these guys manage the boat and the guest’s experience.
Our trip was spectacular! We had high expectations and those expectations were surpassed. It was truly an amazing and idyllic trip. The yacht was clean (sparkly!) every day, decorated beautifully (beyond perfect), with amazing space that we all used as we wished and loved every inch of it. We all used the beanbag chairs throughout the trip at various times and all over the boat. And the hammock was a lovely surprise that we all sat in. The couches and settees everywhere were comfortable and we all used them in various places depending on the weather and our need to be in or out of the sun. There were excellent water sports available and we used them all! We snorkeled, went wake boarding and tubing behind the zodiac, paddle boarded and kayaked and used the Hobie paddle boards as well (my mom LOVED those things!). And, we floated and had fun on the rainbow unicorn and pink flamingo floaty toys. Great fun. The swim platform was very handy and fun to sit on as well. The towels to dry off were clean and fluffy and always available as we emerged from the water. And, they were often WARM for us at just the right moment. The crew was beyond attentive. We felt like royalty! The service was spot on and friendly. The crew was there when we needed them and invisible when they sensed we should be alone. They were friendly and kind and fun. They seemed to know what we needed when we needed something. The food was amazing. The chef worked magic with the food and knew exactly what we liked! She was particularly attentive to my food restrictions and always prepared something a little different for me, but along the same lines as what she served everyone else. We ate so well and loved every bite! And, it was nutritious and the plates were always very pretty. As was the table! A different beautiful table setting for every meal. Everything was better than expected and I can’t imagine how they could improve on anything. And, the wine and cocktails were spectacular! We enjoyed delicious wine with our meals and a fun, unique cocktail every day at cocktail time. We were celebrating several milestone birthdays and they surprised us with a fun, decorated yacht upon our return one afternoon, along with a special dinner for the celebration. And, the chef made a special birthday coffee cake for one guest on our last morning for breakfast. She was incredible. I don’t think I could gush any more about our experience. It was perfect. I would go back tomorrow if I could, and I know all of my family feels the same way. I would highly recommend this yacht along with the amazing crew to anyone wishing an amazing yachting experience in the Caribbean. I'm glad they loved having us as much as we loved being with them all week."
Thank you for a wonderful vacation! Everything was amazing and we enjoyed getting to know all of you. We hope we can do another trip with you all. Because we had such a great and amazing time. THANK YOU!!
What a week it has been! Our family made many memories that will last a lifetime! The crew are hard-working, caring and gracious people who made the trip more fabulous than we could have imagined. They took care of every detail- didn’t miss anything! From the food and the cocktails to our daily adventures- everything was perfect. WE WILL BE BACK! Compliments too on the beautiful boat. It is kept up pristine and definitely feels like home. Thanks for caring for us this week- we were in great hands! Again thank you, thank you & “God Bless you!”
Fabulous trip, lovely crew, thank you!
What an amazing week and amazing week and an honor to celebrate our folks' 40th wedding anniversary-along with the Queen' 90th birthday. We are leaving with incredible memories of our time together as a family, great pictures of these beautiful islands, and a new skill set of sailing and singing "God Save the Queen" PERFECT Captain and Chef couple-from the moment we stepped on board until we departed-5 star all around service.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.