Tabula Rasa – Catamaran
Sailing Fun for the whole family
- 57 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8
- 4 Queen en-suite cabins
- Perfect for families
TABULA RASA is a Lagoon 570 catamaran and is a perfect yacht for families. The interior of the yacht is spacious and decorated with colors that magnify the perfection of ocean outside. The saloon and outdoor dining area can easily accommodate all 8 guests and features 4 Queen berths, full air conditioning with ensuite bathrooms. The crew worked hard to assist in a full refit. New paint job, New sails, New canvas, New cushions, New teak and New linens.
TABULA RASA will be based in the US Virgin Islands and cruise the British Virgin Islands and the Windward islands as well. Your friendly crew invites you aboard with smiles and look forward to fun EPIC sailing, SCUBA diving and island hopping here in paradise.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$16,500||$17,250||$18,000||$18,750||$19,500||$20,250||$21,000|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$16,500||$17,250||$18,000||$18,750||$19,500||$20,250||$21,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN JACK & CHEF/MATE KAYCEE
Born and raised in Clearwater, Florida, Jack grew up on the water fishing and sailing with his family every chance he had. He always had a passion for the water and wanted to explore its beauty. He began working on tour boats in Clearwater and since then discovered the path towards his career. A few years ago, he moved to bigger yachts and traveled around the world through the Mediterranean. One of his most recent trips being from Seattle to Florida through the Panama Canal. Later Jack began his journey to become a dive instructor to be able to show just how much beauty the ocean had, above and below.
Born and raised in Seminole, Florida, Kaycee always felt close to the water as a kid. Spending many days with her family boating out to spoil islands in Clearwater to camp. She frequently remembers long nights around a fire and stargazing on the beach.
Once in high school, she started participating in local beach clean ups to help bring awareness to the constant pollution. After graduating, she spent most of her days working in a small marina discovering just how big her passion for the water was and decided to start learning all she could about the boating industry.
Jack and Kaycee met while working in the Clearwater Beach Marina. Having just returned from his first season of yachting, he introduced her to the industry and they quickly started working to gain experience. They were joined together on a 50ft boat as Captain and Mate and began their journey towards enjoying and sharing their passions as a team. Because of their history of working well together, Jack and Kaycee create a fun and playful environment while remaining professional. Having spent years in the customer service industry they love to take care of each guests needs in their own exciting way. Recently Kaycee has taken up a love for cooking and is always looking for new ways to spice up her meals. She often picks up a recipe and makes it her own by adding her own personal touch. Together they share the same passion for scuba diving, boating, and adventuring. They look forward to being able to share their experiences with guests. Jack and Kaycee are excited to continue their journey in the charter industry and explore what the beautiful Caribbean has in store.
- All breakfasts come with a platter of fresh fruit, granola and yoghurt
- Eggs Benedict with a fresh hollandaise sauce and your choice of crepe
- Homestyle French toast with a side of bacon, sausage, and two eggs to order
- Bacon and spinach quiche
- Blueberry pancakes with a honey maple syrup and grilled banana
- A fluffy egg toast with chives and roasted tomatoes
- Mexican style omelet with avocado toast and a fried egg
- Breakfast burritos
- Greek style skewers with a side of tzatziki, hummus, and a classic Greek salad
- Cajun shrimp skewers with smokey charred corn and a side of mango guacamole with fresh lime chips
- Chicken salad croissants with roasted fall salad and maple vinaigrette
- Local fish tacos with homemade mango salsa and a paprika coleslaw
- Turkey, cranberry, and honey paninis with chimichurri roasted potato fries
- Thai style chicken lettuce wraps with a classic peanut sauce, honey and balsamic carrots
- Grilled pork skewers in a homemade barbecue sauce with a broccoli cauliflower salad
- Chicken breasts stuffed with goat cheese & caramelized onions, maple roasted carrots, and a chickpea salad
- Grilled salmon in a honey garlic sauce with a side of roasted winter veggies and a beet salad with goat cheese and pistachios
- Skirt steak and brown butter scallops with a side of parmesan risotto and brussels sprouts au gratin. rocket salad
- Chicken breasts stuffed with brie, spinach, and cranberries with a side of maple roasted carrots and a fresh local salad
- Beef Wellington with a side of garlic and parmesan duchess potatoes, sauteed peas with shallots and prosciutto, and a rocket salad
- Surf n’ Turf. Filet Mignon & Lobster and a side of lemon orzo with parmesan, kale, and cherry tomato
- Lemon Butter Mahi with prosciutto wrapped asparagus and a side of roasted pepper cous-cous. Rocket salad
- Mini Banana pudding cheesecakes
- Blueberry lemon tart
- Mixed berry puff pastry
- Cheesecake bites
- Blueberry cobbler
- Chocolate mousse
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms with deck showers
- Water maker and generator
- WiFi Internet Access
- Salon TV
- Stereo with integrated sound
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 13′ rigid inflatable rib w/40hp engine
- Water skis available on request
- Snorkeling gear
- 2 stand up paddle boards
- Beach games
- Scuba diving onboard
Model: Lagoon 570
Year: 2006 w/ total refit 2019
Engines: 2 x 75 hp Yanmar diesel
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Gear included
- 3 dives incl. per week for certified divers
- Add. dives $25 per dive
Submit your review
We can’t say enough good things about this yacht and crew. They are sweet and kind, knowledgeable and professional. It was obvious from the moment we met them at the harbor that their goal was to make sure we had the most perfect experience possible, and we did. They were both attentive to everyone, as a group, and to each of us, individually. The personal service was excellent. The crew were flexible and accommodating in every way. We really appreciated that they were also very safety conscious. The itinerary was perfect. The chef’s skills are 5 stars+. 3 full meals each day that were better than you would have in any resort. Not only 3 meals a day, but snacks a plenty, appetizers at happy hour, and homemade desserts every night. We celebrated John’s birthday with champagne and key lime pie (his favorite) complete with candles and decorations. Wonderful cocktails, too. We are hoping to do another yacht charter with them next year, so that really tells you all you need to know. We will be in touch.
Claire and I had an absolutely wonderful vacation aboard the Tabula Rasa. The crew were very hard working, very professional, but also just a lot of fun to be with. From the moment we met them getting out of the taxi at the marina, they completely took charge and basically treated us like royalty the entire trip. Every day was a special day with a new island location, the best snorkeling I have ever done, a few really nice remote island hikes, the best cooked meals and some really good mixed drinks and on and on...! Also, The crew are very well trained/experienced as captain and crew...they are a great team! We absolutely plan to come back next year and sail!!
Tom and Claire L., Massachusetts
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! WE could not have asked for nor could we imagine any better pair to captain a week of magic for our family. We LOVED every minute learning from y'all, planning with y'all in and out of the water, and getting to know y'all this week. Thank you for spoiling us in every way possible. We had the BEST week on Tabula Rasa ALL thanks to the calm, relaxing, balanced with fun and positive energy you both exude. Did you ever imagine so many question could basked? Wishing you both the best until we meet again!
I had a blast on on Tabula Rasa with this crew. My parents, my brother and I had a phenomenal vacation and look forward ti doing it again. The Willy T, Anegada, Dive spot next to the Sandy Spit brae JVD, Must Dos! Thank you for the adventure. WHAT A BLAST! Thank you crew for such an amazing time. Some highlights include catching the barracuda, sailing to Anegada and diving the Willy T's! Can't wait to do it again. All our best!
We had a great time on Tabula Rasa with the crew. They were incredibly accommodating and met our every need. Every meal was extraordinary! Wish we could stay another week. One of our favorite experiences was snorkeling at the caves and we really enjoyed the day on the beach at Soggy Dollar on Jost Van Dyke. We hope to return very soon! Thanks, for everything.
I personally wanted to say thank you again for the vacation like no other. I had “firsts” in two areas of life. One new thing a year is my life goal… so yay!! From all of us thank you. We could not have asked for a better crew. Outstanding!! Let us know if you ever need a referral. Fair Seas to you always
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.