Tellstar – Catamaran
Brand New Luxury Catamaran
- 77 foot sailing Lagoon catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queen cabins
- Onboard SCUBA diving available.
Tellstar is a brand new 2019 Lagoon Seventy 7 catamaran. There is a large upstairs shaded fly-bridge which provides added space and a great breeze with 360 views while sailing or chilling at anchor. The light wood interior with dark floors along with all vertical saloon windows gives the feeling of actually being outside. The saloon sliding glass doors open to a full outdoor seating area to enjoy your cuisine in the fresh air. Jack & Jaimey have been chartering together for 8 years and know the BVI like the back of their hand. Jack was in the US Navy and a Nuclear Engineering consultant before pursuing his passion of sailing. He crossed the Atlantic Ocean by himself and has been the captain of various sailing yachts in the Caribbean. Jaimey grew up around the water and has a Civil Engineering degree. Jaimey’s passion for the water and hosting brought her to the Caribbean. A third crew member will be appointed soon and they will surely give you an EPIC charter vacation of a lifetime.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Submit your review
The yacht was spotless, the flybridge upper deck was our favorite hangout. The crew was a phenomenal team. The itinerary was perfect and they made it so much fun. As a former restaurant owner with 35 years in the industry, I would have hired the chef in a heart beat but I know I could never match the view she has from the galley. She is talented, precise and her food presentation is out of a magazine, while all being made from scratch. There are only 2 words: 5 stars. Thanks for this wonderful vacation. If I can ever stop talking about it, I will be booking again.
The crew were excellent! They were delightful-looked after our every need and were a joy to be around. The yacht was very comfortable, clean and the air conditioning was great when we needed it. The flybridge was our favorite. Food was excellent and always superbly presented. The food was so good. The itinerary was perfect for us and we are in love with the crew and islands.
Thank you both so much for all you did to make this incredible moving experience so special. We will never be the same. I will go to this trip in my head and heart often. We certainly share the love of the yacht, trip and awesome crew. Loved the teamwork and how you make it look so easy. We know and appreciate how hard you work and all you do!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Satellite TV
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/device docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat w/70hp engine
- Water Skis for adults and kids
- Snorkel Gear & floating mats
- Wakeboard, kneeboard & towable tube
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- Light fishing gear
- SCUBA diving available
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 Yanmar engines
CAPTAIN JACK & CHEF/MATE JAIMEY
The crew are an energetic and fun loving couple that will make you feel relaxed and at ease. They are passionate about sailing and share a love for the Caribbean. Captain Jack has intriguing historical stories about the Caribbean and Jaimey will guide you on snorkeling tours around the best reefs in the area. Jack is from the United States and Jaimey is from the cold north of Canada. Together, these two are a professional hard working team who are enjoying life to the fullest.
Captain Jack was born and raised in Maryland sailing the waters of the Chesapeake. He started sailing as a young boy with his father. He studied at the University of Maryland and served in the US Navy. Jack has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Maryland and was trained in the Navy’s Nuclear Power Program were he served on Submarines. After leaving the Navy, Jack worked as a Nuclear Engineering consultant for 14 years during which time he obtained a Master’s in Business Administration from Johns Hopkins University. Jack built sea miles in the Navy, and doing deliveries and passages throughout his years in the corporate world. Finally, Jack decided to fulfill his lifelong dream of being a sea Captain and left the US. Jack sailed, single handed, across the Atlantic and has completed many other crossings and long distance deliveries. Jack has also skippered numerous recreational vessels, including day sail vessels, dive boats, as well as working on Tall Ships. Jack is passionate about being on the water, but even more passionate about sailing. He has spent the past 10 years in the Caribbean working in the private yacht industry, running day charters and Captaining term charter vessels with up to 10 guests. Jack is a qualified Dive Master. Jack has a contagious joy for life. If you are looking for a sailing vacation that is exactly what you will get with Jack as your Captain. You will see Jack’s face light up if asked to teach people how to sail.
Chef/Mate Jaimey was born and raised in Canada. From the time she was born, she spent summers yachting on the lakes around Ontario with her family. Jaimey has a Civil Engineering degree from McGill University in Quebec and worked in the Environmental Engineering field following university. Jaimey’s love for warmth and water brought her to the Caribbean 9 years ago where she learned to sail. Jaimey is the optimal chef and first mate. Her cuisine is full of flare and flavor and she always caters to the guests tastes. Jaimey loves to try new recipes and isn’t afraid of a challenge in the galley. Jaimey’s recipes are light and healthy yet filling and her homemade bread is heavenly! With Jaimey’s love for sailing and the water she is also a great first mate. Jaimey loves to run, hike, explore, and exercise and will happily show you the islands from her perspective. Jaimey is also an experienced DiveMaster and loves to snorkel. Jaimey’s joyful spirit, caring nature and love for cooking wonderful food guarantees guests feel relaxed and at home on their vacation.
A third crew member as deckhand/stew will be appointed soon. Children of all ages are welcome aboard TELL STAR.
- Breakfast Crepes with Fresh Fruit, Yogurt & Granola
- Traditional or Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict with Sweet Potato Home fries
- Huevos Rancheros with Avocado, Salsa & Lime Crema
- Baked French Toast Casserole served with Yogurt and Fresh Fruit
- Fresh Toasted Bagels Stacks with sundried tomato cream cheese, fried egg, fresh Spinach, Sprouts, sliced tomato topped with sliced avocado
- Breakfast Skillet – Fried Eggs baked on top of potato, pepper and onion hash
- Greek Yogurt Oatmeal Pancakes with Crème Fresh and Blueberry Compote
- All breakfast is served with fresh fruit, granola, tea, coffee and assorted bread selection
- Chef’s salad with Balsamic Marinated Grilled Chicken and Fresh Homemade Artisan Bread
- Super Chop Salad topped with Citrus Grilled Salmon – Chopped Kale and
- Spinach with Pumpkin Seeds, Sliced Orange, Red Onion and Feta Cheese with Quinoa
- Homemade Grilled Pizza with Mixed Green Salad tossed with Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
- Homemade Falafel with Tzatziki, Greek Salad and Warm Flatbread
- Grilled Blackened Shrimp Caesar Salad with Homemade Caesar Dressing & Fresh Focaccia Bread
- West Indian Chicken Roti served with Mango Chutney and Fresh Garden Salad
- Grilled Flank Steak Hoisin Lettuce Wraps served with Jasmine Rice, Mixed Julian Vegetables and wonton chips
- Swiss Cheese Burgers with Sautéed Mushrooms and Fried Onions served with Parmesan Potato Fries and Veggies and Dip
- Fried Brie topped with maple bacon jam served with warm crusty bread
- Greek Platter with Hummus, Tzatziki and Veggie Sticks
- Grilled Flatbread with Gruyere Cheese, Sautéed Onions and Filet topped with Chimichurri Sauce
- Charcuterie Platter with mixed cheese, Olives and Cured Meats
- Homemade Coconut Shrimp with Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce
- Pork Gyoza with dipping sauce
- Chicken Satay with thai peanut sauce
- Grilled Lobster with Saffron Rice Pilaf and Roasted Fennel
- Coffee and Coco Rubbed Grilled Fillet with an ancho chili sauce, steamed asparagus and salt and vinegar smashed potatoes
- Jerk Spiced Pork Tenderloin with Homemade Pineapple Chutney, sweet potato au gratin and Green Beans Sautéed with Almonds
- Grilled Blackened Mahi Mahi with Cilantro and Yellow Pepper Pesto served with Truffle Mushroom and Thyme Risotto and Sautéed Broccoli
- Coconut Chicken or Shrimp Curry served with Jasmine Rice and Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli
- Thai Shrimp Kabobs with Coconut Curry Sauce, Grilled Vegetables & Fiery Peanut Noodles
- Warm Chocolate Fondant with Vanilla Ice Cream and Salted Caramel Sauce
- New York Style Cheesecake topped with Mango, Strawberries and Blueberries
- Rum Chocolate Pots
- Fresh Homemade Key Lime Pie with Graham Cracker Crust and Meringue Topping
- Poached Pears in Red Wine with Mascarpone Cream and Dark Chocolate Drizzle
- Banana Bread Pudding with Bourbon Vanilla Caramel Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream
- Rum Fudge Pie
- Lemon Berry Parfaits
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$58,000||$58,500||$58,500||$59,000||$59,000||$59,500||$59,500|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.