The Annex – Catamaran
Stylish and Classy
- 58 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 10 guests
- 5 queen cabins or 4 queen cabins & 1 twin
- Perfect for large groups
The Annex is a Leopard 58 catamaran. This catamaran features an expansive flybridge, seating for 10 people to enjoy panoramic views while sailing or lounging. For your many spectacular meals on board, there is a large open aft deck and forward cockpit for alfresco dining and relaxing. All these areas are covered with TekDek simulated teak. The inside of the yacht is spacious and open with light wood highlighted by aqua blue accents and crisp light luxury linen. Then master suite has a queen bed surrounded by large windows allowing you to absorb the views of the Caribbean waters. There is forward leading doors to allow access to the master cockpit to enjoy a private drink in the sun while relaxing on your lounge chair. There are 4 other equally as stunning spacious queen cabins or a twin cabin. With an energetic crew of 3, you will be served in style aboard The Annex.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Submit your review
The Annex is amazing and we were living the life in the BVI! Gorgeous boat, unbelievable food, cocktails aplenty and great friends! We had a BLAST!!!!!
The best surprise was getting you two as our crew. Edward's birthday celebration was above and beyond the best ever! Anne your meals were fantastic and Shane's cerative drinks were anticipated daily. Your professionalism and knowledge of the BVI made every stop a wonder. Your hospitality was heart felt and we wanted for nothing. We look forward to sailing with you again in the near future. Until then hope to see you in New York. Overall this charter was above and beyond our expectations. For one of the couples it was their first charter and for the rest of us it was a repeat. Our Captain Shane was very knowledgeable in all aspects of our journey. He also had mad bar-tendering skills, always coming up with great new drinks. Anne prepared fabulous meals which never disappointed. Their cheerful personalities were contagious and the perfect weather all added up to a very restful and enjoyable week. Can not wait to sail again 🙂
Thank you so much for making this the best vacation we've EVER HAD ! Best friends , the best week, best boat, best captain, best islands, best chef : ) You both exceeded all of our expectations and gave us a week that we will never forget. We can only hope to join you again soon !! Highlights of the trip : Anegade Cow Wreck, Willie T (twice but once remembered) Jenn and Matt up the mast , Banana Boat/Catamaran/Parasailing, Mustaches, The Hammock Lots of love and Good Wishes,
What was going to be our trip of a lifetime is now our..."when can we sail again" vacation. We LOVED everything about our adventure and were so glad that Shane and Anne were our crew. The fact that we didn't have to make a decision for 7 straight days and we were taken to a more beautiful place each day was certainly the highlight. We asked for an active vacation and were given the perfect balance of activity and relaxation. We would recommend the The Annex and Shane & Anne to the most discerning guests. It was an absolutely PERFECT experience from start to finish!! We left with great tans, fabulous pictures, a lifetime of memories and 2 new, dear friends! A HUGE Thank you To Shane and Anne ("Shepard & Bo Peep") from your "Lost Sheep"...until we can sail again!!!!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV
- Satellite connection
- Full surround sound system
- DVD and CD players
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 16’ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Water skis for adults & kids water skis
- Knee board, wake board, inner tube, skurfboard
- Snorkeling gear
- Floating sun mattresses
- 2- 2 person kayaks
- Aqua exercise treadmill
Model: Leopard Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 75 hp
CAPTAIN PAUL & CHEF/ TANYA
Paul and Tanya previously had real and honest lives, , before realizing the draw of yachting as a full time career. They are now your yacht crew and welcome you onboard The Annex!
Having met in a Costa Coffee in Gatwick in 2006, they instantly did not fall in love.
However, after a four hour train journey they realized they had a mutual appreciation of each other, and later married in the idealistic Mediterranean island of Ghawdex (Gozo).
They have sailed all over both the Mediterranean and the Caribbean together, and whilst they consider Malta their home, their heart is with the BVI. They both have extensive knowledge of the BVI, and have been sailing in her beautiful waters, upon the most stunning of yachts, for over a decade.
Paul, Tanya and Katie are all very outgoing and very professional people, with the best qualifications and experience and they will make sure you feel at ease and safe at all times.
They will take pleasure to customize your upcoming trip and will make sure to make it your holiday of a lifetime.
Paul is proud to say he was sailing from before he was born. He has always had a passion for the sea and watersports. Growing up racing sailing yachts, at 16, he was the youngest ever dinghy sailing instructor in his home country of Northern Ireland.
Trained as an aeronautical engineer, he decided to leave the office in the early nougties to persue a professional yachting career and hasn’t looked back since. He has extensive local knowledge of all the islands around which you will be sailing and will always find a quiet and secluded spot if you require. Or the liveliest of bars! You will be taken to the best snorkeling spots, best sailing areas, and simply the best of everything there is to offer.
Tanya suffers from a debilitating problem, wanderlust! Growing up as far from the sea as possible in the UK, she was introduced to yachting in 2001 whilst in Australia when she was travelling round the world. She genuinely loves to meet new people and forge new friendships. She is also an RYA Yachtmaster, and will make sure you feel at home, safe and above all pampered at all times on the yacht.
She grew up building her culinary skills by cooking with Mum and Grandma. Later she attended several schools to hone her skills. Aside from a previous job in customer service, she has a genuine love to entertain people, and has been doing so on the high seas for the last decade.
As a professionally trained swimmer, if you want to perfect your swimming technique, she’s the girl!
Katie grew up in Charleston South Carolina’s coastline and has always had a close connection to the Ocean. She started sailing at the age of 5 with her father and found a lifelong love with the ocean. She decided to sail the Caribbean in 2014, she is a qualified scuba diver and has extensive experience in chartering as the stewardess and chef onboard multiple catamarans in the BVI. Her amazing outgoing personality, attention to detail and of course the lovely cocktails she creates will make your time on The Annex simply one of the best. There is something incredible about being out on the water and working in the yachting industry that has allowed Katie to share that love with all. The Annex crew has worked together in the past and has created a true family aboard giving guests a unique experience full of the beauty from the sea and the passion from the crew.
The Annex crew are looking forward to giving guests a unique experience full of the beauty from the sea and the passion from the crew.
- Coffees, Tea, chocolate selection
- Fresh Tropical fruit platter, muesli, toasts, freshly squeezed orange juice,
- Blueberry pancakes with maple syrup muffins, Viennoiseries
- Jamaican Stamp ‘n’ Go (Salt Fish Fritters) with Johnny cakes,
- Eggs (Poached, scrambled, Benedict, omelette), crispy bacon
- Down Island chicken Roti with ‘slaw
- Grilled watermelon & pineapple salad with coconut shrimp
- Caribbean lobster Bisque & green papaya salad
- Three cheese quiche & mixed leaf salad with Dijon vinaigrette
- Cajun chicken Caesar salad with a Giant crouton
- Warm tortilla chips with salsa, guacamole & sour cream / Tempura mussel shooters with wakame
- Salami, Gherkin & cream cheese roulades / spicy potato wedges & sweet Chilli dipping sauce
- Quenelles of chicken liver Parfait on Melba toasts / Crudités with Houmous & Rose harissa paste
- Smoked salmon, cream cheese & Caviar on mini toasts
- Watermelon Gazpacho shots with salt & pepper prawn / Devils on Horseback
- Grilled swordfish with lemon Caper-berry sauce
- Jamaican Jerk chicken with pineapple salsa & rice ‘n’ peas
- Plantain crusted fish steak with tomato Colada sauce
- Prosciutto wrapped Mahi-Mahi with mango relish & wilted spinach
- Pistachio coated pork Tenderloin on a bed of creamed yams & carrot reduction
- Banana upside-down / Cake with rum caramel sauce
- Key lime pie / ginger poached pears with vanilla ice cream & poppy seeds
- Baked passion fruit / Cheesecake with mango coulis
- Tarte Tatin with Chantilly cream / Caramel Marble cheesecake with vanilla ice cream
- Tarte au citron with raspberry coulis / Tiramisu with chocolate motif / Trio of chocolate Indulgence
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$29,900||$29,900||$29,900||$29,900||$29,900||$31,900||$31,900||$35,500||$35,500|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$29,900||$29,900||$29,900||$29,900||$29,900||$31,900||$31,900||$35,500||$35,500|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.