Tiger Lily – Catamaran
Space & Luxury
- 62 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8
- 4 Queen en-suite cabins
- The Bahamas in summer, Virgin Islands winter
TIGER LILY features four air-conditioned, ensuite queen guest cabins, with a stunning master cabin in the starboard aft. A very spacious cockpit, perfect for family dinners, happy hours at sunset, reading a book, or playing games. The expansive flybridge with sun pads is the perfect place to relax during a long sail. On a rainy evening, dinner or a movie can be enjoyed in the open and airy saloon. Everything one needs on a sailing vacation in paradise!
This Lagoon 620 offers space, comfort, & luxury that makes this yacht perfect for a family vacation. The yacht has a light wood interior with nautical colored accents.
Each of the 4 queen cabins features en-suite bathrooms with spacious showers. The upper-level flybridge gives guests another level of space along with the cockpit and deck space. Tiger Lily has the latest water toys for fast fun on the water.
TIGER LILY and her crew offer an EPIC crewed yacht vacation, whether you come to the USVI/BVI in the winter or summer in the beautiful Bahamas.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Christmas week: Please enquire
New Year week: Please enquire
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Bahamas taxes and APA
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN INDI & CHEF/MATE JOULLE
Having grown up in a coastal town in South Africa, Indi spent his days in and on the water. Aside from having been a sponsored competitive junior surfer and an avid spear fisherman, he has spent a lot of time on boats, fishing, and sailing. Introducing guests to water sports and water toys are one of his favorite parts of the job. He gets along well with people and enjoys showing his guests new and exciting experiences.
With over 10,000 nautical miles under his belt during his yachting career, he is very comfortable at the helm in just about any conditions. He loves to sail and relishes any opportunity to cruise with the engines off.
Following an Atlantic crossing, he started his charter career as a deckhand onboard a 74ft Sunreef catamaran. This experience coupled with a background and bachelor’s in mechanical engineering has developed a keen sense of how to run, maintain, and fix the technical aspects of a yacht such as Tiger Lily.
Jo was raised in the contemporary and diverse city of Rotterdam in the Netherlands. She spent several years in the restaurant and service industry before yachting and holds a bachelor’s degree in business. Jo learned a lot about cooking from her dad, an Indonesian chef who specializes in Indonesian cuisine. Aside from her fresh, healthy, and colorful menu, she likes to incorporate Indonesian and Asian styles of cooking and loves to get creative. Jo has immense attention to detail and is very versatile in her dietary alternatives.
As 2020/2021 marks their fourth season onboard Tiger Lily, they know the vessel inside and out as well as a crew can. Together they make people feel comfortable and at home.
- Avo Toast – Toast topped with avocado, eggs of choice, and crunchy bacon, garnished with a cherry tomato salsa
- Breakfast Caprese – Mixed tomato, mozzarella, and basil salad served with eggs of choice
- Breakfast Quesadillas – Flour tortillas stuffed with fluffy scrambled eggs, pinto beans, fresh herbs, and cheddar cheese
- Croissant – Buttery croissants stuffed with scrambled eggs and smoked salmon
- Eggs Benedict – English Muffins topped with crispy prosciutto, smashed avocado, and poached eggs, drizzled with a creamy hollandaise sauce
- Mexican Brekkie – Whole wheat toast topped with choice of eggs, beans, and tomato salsa, served with breakfast sausage
- Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl – Sushi rice topped with fresh marinated tuna, edamame, seaweed salad, cucumber, and mango, drizzled with wasabi aioli and spicy mayo
- Blackened Mahi Mahi – Served with chorizo, plantain, and black bean warm wild rice salad
- Flank Steak Fajita Salad Bowl – Quinoa fajita bowls loaded with fresh vegetables and paired with a spicy cilantro-lime yogurt dressing
- Shrimp Taco’s – laid in homemade flour tortillas, dressed with a tropical mango slaw and chipotle lime aioli and with Mexican street corn on the side
- Mediterranean pistachio beef patties – Middle eastern style beef patties, served with flatbread, dips, and a leaf & lentil salad
- Salmon salad board – Grilled salmon served with a colorful salad and sweet potato fries, paired with a homemade papaya seed vinaigrette
- Sticky Ribs – Served with a cajun potato salad and light and crispy coleslaw with a tropical twist
- Beetroot Citrus Salad
- Sweet Pea and Mint soup
- Indonesian Chicken Skewers
- Poached Pear Salad
- Roasted Butternut Squash
- Vietnamese Summer Rolls
- Watermelon, Feta & Mint salad
- Fresh Fish & White Bean Hummus – Grilled fresh fish with crispy skin, served over a homemade white bean hummus and a bed of pan-fried asparagus and spring onion
- Indian Curry – Red chicken curry, topped with roasted cauliflower and almonds, served with coconut infused basmati rice and a dollop of coconut yogurt
- Grilled Lamb Rack – Pistachio encrusted lamb chops over a creamy mushroom risotto
- Pan Fried Snapper – Served with crispy baby potatoes and a truffled minty sweet peas sauce, paired with roasted cauliflower, chickpea, and avo salad
- Pasta Night – Chef’s choice
- Steak Dinner – Juicy beef tenderloin with creamy garlic mash and green vegetables on the side, drizzled with a chimichurri sauce
- Thai Curry – Green Thai curry, loaded with vegetables, served with sticky rice and topped with tiger prawns
- Creme Brûlée with Baileys
- Dulche de Leche Chocolate Cupcakes
- Individual Key Lime Pies
- Passion Fruit and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Oreo Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Rum Cake
- Tropical Pineapple, Mango and Coconut Fool
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free WiFi Internet Access (may vary by location)
- LCD flat screen TV in saloon
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/device docking station
- Board games
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- Premium sheets
- Cockpit ice maker
- 14’ rigid inflatable boat w/50 hp engine
- Water skis for children
- Wake boards
- 2 x Seadoo underwater scooters
- 3 person towing tube
- Snorkeling gear
- Sunfish sailboat (1 or 2 people)
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards
- 2 x 2 pax Kayaks
- Light fishing gear
Flag: Cayman Islands
Submit your review
The captain did a fantastic job of skippering the boat. He provided great recommendations when weather made us change our itinerary and always had our safety and comfort as a priority. The chef was amazing. She is a master in the galley and the menus she prepared were fantastic. She made our entire family feel at home on the water. Tiger Lily was very comfortable for our family and her condition was excellent. The selection of water toys was endless. We thoroughly enjoyed every stop during our week in the BVI's. Although weather conditions required us to modify our initial itinerary, the suggestions provided by Indi and Jo were perfect. Overall the trip was excellent and we hope to be able to do it again next year.
As Cameroon has said , it was indeed a great 10 day charter and I am sure the rest of our party would like to join Sue and I, due to an exceptional crew, who worked long hours to high standards , were pleasant with nothing being too much trouble. The food was exceptional and wine was spot on every time . The deckhand, their crew member , added a great dimension in terms of service . He worked tirelessly , with great charm and was a fantastic teacher on the wake board. The fishing aspect was a superb bonus enjoyed by all. It was a truly fantastic charter holiday.
Trip of a lifetime. The crew took the trip from incredible to perfect. People like them are rare to find in this world today. They are both exceptional people.
…the B.V.I’s are a beautiful place to capture life long memories. We enjoyed the unique places you shared with us, the history lessons, the diving was incredible-what an unbelievable world. Thank you for dragging the kids around for hours on the hot dog. Thank you for allowing my son to help out with the sailing-he loved it. The yacht is a beautiful yacht, but you two made the trip a very special memory.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.