Tiger Lily – Catamaran
Space & Luxury
- 62 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queen cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- Bahamas in summer, BVI winter
Tiger Lily has the space of a 100 foot mega yacht and the ability of catamaran to get you right next to the beach. This Lagoon 620 offers space, comfort, & luxury that makes this yacht perfect for a family vacation. The yacht has a light wood interior with nautical colored accents. Each of the 4 queen cabins feature en-suite bathrooms with spacious showers. The upper level flybridge gives guests another level of space along with the cockpit and deck space. Tiger Lily has the latest water toys for fast fun on the water.
Tiger Lily and her crew offer an EPIC crewed yacht vacation, whether you come to the BVI in the winter or Summer in the beautiful Bahamas.
Price ranges from $30,000-$37,400 per week
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free WiFi Internet Access (may vary by location)
- LCD flat screen TV in saloon
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/device docking station
- Board games
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- Premium sheets
- Cockpit ice maker
- 14’ rigid inflatable boat w/50 hp engine
- Water skis for children
- Wake boards
- 2 x Seadoo underwater scooters
- 3 person towing tube
- Snorkeling gear
- Sunfish sailboat (1 or 2 people)
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards
- 2 x 2 pax Kayaks
- Light fishing gear
Flag: Cayman Islands
CAPTAIN INDI ROOKEN-SMITH
Nationality: South African
Languages: English and Afrikaans
Hobbies include sailing, surfing, fishing, scuba and free diving, and kite surfing.
Having grown up in a coastal town in South Africa Indi spent his days in and on the water. Aside from having been a sponsored competitive junior surfer and an avid spear fisherman, he spent a lot of time on boats, fishing and sailing. Following an Atlantic crossing, he spent a season working as deckhand and engineer on board a 74 ft Sunreef. After that, together with his fiancé, Joelle, they spent a season working for the charter yacht company on a very busy charter boat where they learned to work smoothly and efficiently as a team. Indi also had the opportunity to work on several boats all over the Eastern Caribbean. He feels at home in and on the water thus, making the water sports and toys one of his favourite parts of the job. He gets along well with people and enjoys showing his guests new and exciting experiences.
CHEF/STEWARDESS: JOELLE FAUZI
Languages: English and Dutch
Hobbies include cooking, wake boarding, yoga, and free diving.
Being from one of the maritime capitals of Europe, Rotterdam, Joelle is at home on the water. Apart from having worked on the SS Rotterdam as a hospitality stewardess, Joelle has years of experience in Rotterdam’s hospitality and restaurant industry. This combined with her experience on yachts has equipped her to thrive under pressure and become a very efficient chef and stewardess. Her glowing, sincere personality makes her excellent with people, especially children. She loves to make people smile and always strives to deliver only the best when it comes to her cuisine and service. She is a creative chef with immense attention to detail and is very versatile in her dietary alternatives.
- Eggs benedict with smoked salmon dripping with warm homemade hollandaise sauce
- Fresh baby spinach leaves, bacon and egg salad
- Eggs Florentine served with crispy bacon, grilled asparagus and topped with warm cheese sauce
- Blueberry pancakes drizzled in lemony maple syrup with natural yogurt
- Sun dried tomato and bacon quiche
- Traditional English breakfast
- American style waffles with freshly whipped cream
- Tangy cantaloupe melon wrapped in prosciutto with a walnut tossed salad
- Tuna Niçoise salad with crusty herb bread
- South African version of Paella
- Prawns and rice
- Chicken and mushroom pot pies tied with a garden salad
- Chef special Italian pasta with caprese salad
- Beef tenderloin kebabs with crusty potato wedges & side salad
- Pan fried fish & rice
- Gourmet burgers
- South African curried crayfish
- Caribbean style sweet oven glazed baby back ribs
- Caramelized Onion and brie pastry tarts
- Authentic Italian style bruschetta
- Catch of the day Carpaccio
- Wild porcini mushroom risotto
- Tuna tartar with avocado and diced green mango
- Crispy deep-fried spring rolls with Asian dips
- Tomato octopus
- Prosciutto purses with mascarpone cheese
- Tuna Forno
- Pasta Amatriciana
- Herb crusted racks of lamb served with crunchy potato stacks
- Whole roasted chicken
- Traditional steak medallions with crispy squash wedges
- Pan seared duck breast served on a bed of garlic-mashed potatoes paired with prosciutto wrapped asparagus
- Filo flowers filled with fresh blueberries and a cool raspberry sorbet
- Tall strawberry and cream sandwiches with angel dust
- Homemade Greek yogurt swirled with either fruit or walnuts and then drizzled in pure honey
- Hot and sticky chocolate fondants
- Homemade rich vanilla ice cream in caramel baskets
- Cakes for special occasions
- Cherry Cheesecake
- Authentic Italian Tiramisu
Price ranges from $30,000-$37,400 per week
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef.
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert.
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more.
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar.
- Onboard Water Sports
- Basic broadband Wireless Internet Access.
- Air Conditioning.
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees.
- Fuel for the yacht 4 hours per day and dinghy.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions.
- Premium Beverages & excess alcohol consumption.
- Airport Transfers.
- SCUBA Diving.
- Taxes, permits and other fees may apply in Bahamas and Caribbean.
- Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost scaled up or down for level of service.
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.