Touch the Sky – Catamaran
Entertain in Comfort!
- 58 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 10
- 5 Queen en-suite cabins
- Ideal for large group
TOUCH THE SKY is a 58ft Leopard Catamaran.
Sail crystal clear blue waters, snorkel coral reefs, explore uninhabited islands, or just relax to another beautiful sunset. TOUCH THE SKY offers the best in large, open decks and spaces for lounging, including a comfortable indoor salon, a breeze-filled fly-bridge with seating for 10, and the fun forward netted space to experience sailing firsthand.
The split-level style interior offers five guest staterooms, two of which are on the main deck level and include a semi-private walkout “patio.” All guest staterooms include en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, and everything you would need to create sailing memories with families and friends.
TOUCH THE SKY has an experienced crew to match this luxurious yacht and they will make your charter aboard …Epic!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$26,000||$26,000||$26,000||$26,500||$27,000||$27,500||$28,000||$28,500||$29,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$26,000||$26,000||$26,000||$26,500||$27,000||$27,500||$28,000||$28,500||$29,000|
Christmas week: $30,800
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN BEN & CHEF/MATE JODY
Captain Ben is at your service! Get ready for his wonderful humor and a “blast in paradise”. This experienced captain knows how to make the most of the beautiful crystal clear waters and warm sun. As a Florida native, Ben has spent his life in and on the ocean. After working on sailing vessels in the Mediterranean, Caribbean, and United States, he returned to obtain his US Coast Guard license in Florida. Now Ben is back to where he likes to sail the most, the Virgin Islands! An avid SCUBA and free diver, he can be found in the water chasing colorful fish if he isn’t on a boat chasing the wind. His passion for the world underwater is rivaled only by his passion to share its mesmerizing beauty with others. Ben and Holle met while he was studying Communications at the University of Central Florida and their tight bond creates a welcoming atmosphere that is sure to enhance your vacation in paradise!
Jody is a native Californian but has been living in the islands for the last 16 years. She holds a US Coast Guard Masters License and is a PADI Scuba Instructor, as well as an accomplished charter chef. Her passion is delectable and beautiful food, served in a warm and welcoming setting. From fresh bread and pastries to decadent desserts, she will present you with an array of goodies to tempt your taste buds. Her culinary style incorporates fresh local ingredients with culinary favorites for amazing meals that guests love. Her greatest pleasure is your satisfaction!
- Breakfast is served with fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, cereal, coffee or tea, and juice of your choice. For the adventurous, Mimosas and Jody’s Famous Bloody Marys are available.
- Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes with real Maple Syrup or Jody’s Homemade Syrup served with Crispy Bacon
- Chef’s Choice Eggs Benedict with House Made Hollandaise Sauce (examples: Southwestern, Traditional, Seafood, Florentine)
- Ham, Havarti and Thyme Quiche with Toasted English Muffins and Homemade Jam
- Rise N’ Shine Breakfast Sandwiches on a large, flaky Croissant with your choice of fillings
- Large New York Style Bagels with Herbed Cream Cheese, Smoked Salmon, and Capers, served with Tomato and Onion slices
- Thick Sliced Praline Pecan French Toast garnished with Orange Zest and Confectioner’s Sugar
- Three Cheese Italian Baked Eggs with Grilled House Made French Bread
- Lunch is served with beer, wine, or favorite drink of your choice. Fresh-made brownies or cookies are available for dessert.
- Margarita Chicken Salad with Tropical Fruit and a Margarita-style dressing served with a pitcher of Jody’s Margaritas
- Build-Your-Own Blackened Mahi Mahi Tacos with Pineapple Salsa, Kicked Up Rice and a Cool and Creamy Avocado Sauce with Corn or Flour Tortillas
- Loaded Beef or Chicken Taco Salad served in Handmade Tortilla Bowls with Chips, Salsa Roja and Guacamole
- Ahi Tuna Nicoise Salad served on Fresh Local Greens with Fingerling Potatoes and a House Made French Vinaigrette
- Blackened Jumbo Shrimp over a Greek Salad with Local Greens, served with fresh made Hummus and Pita Points
- The Great State of California Chicken Sandwiches served Mile High with Swiss Cheese, Bacon,
- Avocado, Lettuce and Tomato and a Creamy Mustard Sauce on Brioche Rolls, with House Made Slaw
- Served with wine, your favorite cocktail, or the special cocktail of the day
- Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip served with Tortilla Chips and Herbed Crackers
- Tomato Bruchetta on Fresh French Bread Toasts with Mozzarella Cheese and Local Basil
- Local Conch Ceviche with Mango and Peppers served with Crudites and Lettuce Wraps
- Mediterranean Platter with Fresh Made Hummus, Tzatziki, Pita Toasts, Fresh Vegetables, and a Feta/Olive Spread
- Mini Lobster Cakes with a Creole Tartar Sauce
- Ahi Tuna Nachos with fresh Wonton Crisps, Wasabi Aioli, and a Seaweed Salad
- Baked Crab Stuffed Mushrooms with a drizzle of Warm Garlic Butter
- Marinated and Grilled Pork Tenderloin served with a Merlot Mushroom Sauce, Potato Au Gratin Timbales, and Sauteed Asparagus
- Jumbo Shrimp Scampi served over Angel Hair Pasta with Fresh Shaved Parmesan, served with Savory Herbed Beer Bread
- Crab, Parmesan, and Herb Crusted Grouper served with a Wild Rice Blend and Roasted Vegetable Medley
- Hand-Cut Filet Mignon grilled and drizzled with Demi-Glace served with Mushroom Risotto and Roasted Vegetables
- Cajun Spiced Red Snapper served over Zoodles in a Lemon Butter Sauce, and Seasoned Rice
- Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna Rotini smothered in Homemade Marina with shaved Parmesan and Fresh Basil
- Red Wine Braised Beef Short Ribs with Creamed Potatoes and Rosemary Brussel Sprouts
- Dessert is served with coffee, wine, or a liqueur of your choice.
- Key Lime Pie Parfait with Lime Zest and Fresh Whipped Cream
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with Warm Toffee Sauce and Fresh Whipped Cream
- Poached Pears with a Vanilla Rum Sabayon garnished with Cinnamon Infused Chocolate “Leaves”
- Rich Chocolate Mousse with Fresh Whipped Cream and Shaved Chocolate
- Hot Grand Marnier Souffles with Powdered Sugar
- Chocolate Cheesecake with Caramel Sauce, Melted Chocolate, and Fresh Whipped Cream
- Flourless Chocolate Torte served with Fresh Berries and Vanilla Ice Cream
- Air conditioning & fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Water-maker & generator
- Indoor/Outdoor audio system
- Salon TV
- iPod/Device hookup
- Wi-Fi onboard
- Sun Awning
- 15′ RIB center console tender with 50hp outboard engine
- Wakeboard & Tube
- Water skis & child water skis
- Assortment of beach games
- Floating mats
- 2 stand up paddle-boards
- Snorkeling gear
- Swimming noodles
- Light fishing gear
Model: Leopard – Robertson & Caine
Draft: 5′ 8″
Year Built: 2013
Engines: 2 x 100 HP Diesel
- Diving is available for up to 6 guests at a time, max of 4 dives per week
- $35 per certified diver per dive
- Rental equipment not included, the crew will arrange after discussion with guests
- Please pay crew directly
Walkthrough with crew
Submit your review
Later down the road of life, I made a discovery that salt water was also good for the mental abrasions one inevitably acquires on land.”- Jimmy Buffet, A Pirate Looks at Fifty
When the idea of this trip first popped into my life, I was at a crossroads. Not sure of much else but that a couple of years later I would make the trip that my friends were describing over a couple of drinks on a cold November night in New England. Thank you both so much for making this trip amazing. I didn’t know what to expect, but I can say I am thoroughly amazed at the experience you have given us. Thank you for making us feel welcome in your home, for sharing your love and knowledge of the Caribbean, the incredible meals, and the comradery. You guys are something special and made this voyage phenomenal.
Thank you,The McFall's
It’s a challenge to find the words to describe this week. Our group of 6 was a combo of new and old friends. We’ll be leaving as established friends for life. The crew are nothing short of amazing. They have a rapport between that is loving, trusting, but most of all feels like effortless fun! The chef is a kind, soft spoken old soul who can throw down in the kitchen. It felt like Master chef all day, every day. I’m going to try to replicate her recipes… the captain is funny, witty and so knowledgeable about all things ocean. The captain had suggestions at every snorkeling stop with route and tips to see the most ocean creatures. We were extra spoiled with a spontaneous Lionfish lesson and snack. A million thank-yous from our CO & AZ crew! The trip wouldn’t have been the same on any other boat. You are meticulous in your seemingly effortless ability to host. We loved being spoiled and pampered during our magical escape from reality.
This has truly been a magical experience for our family. It has felt as though we have been guests in the most warm and welcoming home you can imagine. The crew took such pride in their boat and in these beautiful islands. Our daughters are already talking about how much they are going to miss the crew and Touch The Sky.
Although we had been looking forward to our Caribbean Christmas vacation for many months, none of us truly knew what we were venturing into. And though the expectations may have been set high and we were all filled with excitement and anticipation of what was to come, our week with the crew and Touch The Sky far surpassed our wildest imaginations! We swam, snorkeled with sea turtles, jumped off the boat, the Willy T, and what seemed to be a 50’ high rock stemming out of the ocean floor. We sailed smooth water, rough water, dinghied to dinner, ate tacos on a floating barge, lounged on beaches, played many a card game of Dutch Blitz. I can make the list longer but I have only so much ink in this pen. The captain is a very fine captain and his jovial personality makes him a joy to be around. His jokes created laughter, his plethora of noises made us chuckle, and his one-off comments made many an eye roll and often times would make a teenage daughter question whether she should laugh or not.
The chef is amazing in her own right. She can make dishes out of that little galley that rival some of the best restaurants I’ve been to. She is sincere and kind, all three of our daughters were drawn to her. The impromptu concert was fantastic; we all sat mesmerized.This past week will be set in our memories forever. It will also be hard to replicate. It is our hope that we come back someday and give it a try. We hope to cross paths with the crew, and this comes from a place of much sincerity. Thank you and God Bless!”
Our family of 5 (3 girls under 12) had a wonderful time aboard Touch The Sky! The crew created a welcoming environment and treated us to an action packed, fun and memorable experience. We loved every minute of it and it was a great way to spend time together as a family and make memories that will last forever.
Thank you for the most amazing vacation! The destinations were beautiful and the cooking was fabulous! I will remember this trip forever! Thanks again!
Thank you for having us and allowing us to do so many new things. And thank you for cooking vegetarian for me every meal. It was amazing!
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.