Touch the Sky – Catamaran
Entertain in Comfort!
- 58 ft Leopard sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 10 guests
- 5 queen cabins
- Ideal for large group
TOUCH THE SKY is a 58ft Leopard Catamaran.
Sail crystal clear blue waters, snorkel coral reefs, explore uninhabited islands, or just relax to another beautiful sunset. TOUCH THE SKY offers the best in large, open decks and spaces for lounging, including a comfortable indoor salon, a breeze-filled fly-bridge with seating for 10, and the fun forward netted space to experience sailing firsthand.
The split-level style interior offers five guest staterooms, two of which are on the main deck level and include a semi-private walk out “patio.” All guest staterooms include en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, and everything you would need to create sailing memories with families and friends.
NOTE: All photos are currently sister ship photos until we can get a photo shoot done. Walk-through!
TOUCH THE SKY has an experienced crew to match this luxurious yacht and they will make your charter aboard TOUCH THE SKY…Epic!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$26,000||$26,000||$26,000||$26,500||$27,000||$27,500||$28,000||$28,500||$29,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$26,000||$26,000||$26,000||$26,500||$27,000||$27,500||$28,000||$28,500||$29,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN BEN & MATE/CHEF HOLLE
Captain Ben is at your service! Get ready for his wonderful humor and a “blast in paradise”. This experienced captain knows how to make the most of the beautiful crystal clear waters and warm sun. As a Florida native, Ben has spent his life in and on the ocean. After working on sailing vessels in the Mediterranean, Caribbean, and United States, he returned to obtain his US Coast Guard license in Florida. Now Ben is back to where he likes to sail the most, the Virgin Islands! An avid SCUBA and free diver, he can be found in the water chasing colorful fish if he isn’t on a boat chasing the wind. His passion for the world underwater is rivaled only by his passion to share its mesmerizing beauty with others. Ben and Holle met while he was studying Communications at University of Central Florida and their tight bond creates a welcoming atmosphere that is sure to enhance your vacation in paradise!
Ahoy! Holle will be your artisanal galley master! Growing up, her passion was focused on everything creative. Holle is a fabulous cook, painter, musician, and dancer. Dinner and entertainment all-in-one you might say. In pursuit of sharing new adventures on the sea, she’ll take to the kitchen to prepare snacks, cocktails, and sumptuous entrees for you and your guests. She grew up in Albuquerque, New Mexico and resided in California and Colorado. But while living in Florida, the sun, blue waters and the Captain stole her heart. She looks forward to hosting you and fixing you something deliciously nutritious!
- Eggs Benedict: A breakfast classic of an egg poached atop a crispy english muffin smothered in our house made hollandaise sauce. Served with your choice of Canadian bacon or a crab cake!
- My Cherie’s Omelette Breakfast: A delicious omelette cooked with your choice of rotating locally sourced vegetables, served with a side of hash-browns, crispy bacon, and toast.
- Mon Cher French Toast: Thickly sliced french toast topped with subtly sweet fresh whipped cream. Served with fresh fruit and amour.
- Tropical Pancakes: Banana pancakes topped with subtly sweet fresh whipped cream and sprinkled with shaved coconut.
- Captain Camp’s Scramble: Ben’s breakfast specialty! Seasoned scrambled eggs mixed with sautéed onions and peppers with a little kick of hot sauce and feta cheese to enhance flavor! Served with hash-browns, crispy bacon, and toast.
- Croissant Breakfast Sandwich: Melty cheese and an egg your way on a toasted croissant with your choice of bacon or ham. Served with a side of fresh fruit.
- Tacos: Corn tortillas crisped to perfection with fresh greens, pan seared veggies, and your choice of savory mushrooms, ground beef, shredded chicken, or fish.
- Mediterranean De-Light: Avocado toast smothered with cream cheese and topped with tomatoes, cucumbers, a hard-boiled egg, and a zesty blend of mediterranean spices. Perfect for a light lunch.
- Artisan Grilled Cheese: Three different melted cheeses together with fresh tomato slices, spring mix, and peppered mushrooms. All this on bread covered in toasted, crispy cheddar. Served with a side of potato chips and a dill spear.
- Salad Popkin: Your choice of curried chicken salad or albacore tuna salad atop a toasted sandwich filled with arugula and freshly sliced tomato. Served with a side of potato chips and a dill spear.
- Mediterranean Sampler: House made dolmas, tzatziki, and hummus. Served with toasted pitas, and an array of raw veggies for dipping.
- Three Amigos: Salsa, zesty guacamole, and queso– all house made. Served with a basket of chips
- Shrimp Bruschetta: Toasted baguette medallions with mozzarella. Covered in a fresh tomato basil tomato sauce, and topped with grilled shrimp drizzled with balsamic for a tangy finish.
- Caprese Plate: Traditional mozzarella slices paired with tomato and fresh basil leaves drizzled with a sweet and sour balsamic glaze and extra virgin olive oil.
- Cherie’s Traditional: A selection of fresh local fruit, meat, and cheese sliced thinly for stacking on crisp crackers.
- Lemon Caper Chicken: Butter smooth chicken breast baked to perfection on a bed of capers, mushrooms, and lemon slices. Served with sautéed veggies and risotto.
- Fettuccini Alfredo: Traditional savory Alfredo sauce atop a bed of fettuccine. Served with your choice of chicken, shrimp or robust mushrooms.
- Grilled Swordfish: Marinated grilled Swordfish paired with long grain saffron rice and green beans.
- Steak: Steak lightly seasoned with rosemary, garlic, and pepper. Grilled to your preference and paired with mashed sweet potatoes. Served with grilled asparagus and béarnaise sauce on the side.
- All dinners are served with fresh salad
- Key Lime Pie Jars
- Chili Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Homemade Fruit Ice Cream
- All items on this menu can be made to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please discuss food preferences and requests with chef prior to charter
- Please also be aware that this menu is a sample and all items are subject to ingredient availability
- Air conditioning & fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Water-maker & generator
- Indoor/Outdoor audio system
- Salon TV
- iPod/Device hookup
- Wi-Fi onboard
- Sun Awning
- 15′ RIB center console tender with 50hp outboard engine
- Wakeboard & Tube
- Water skis & child water skis
- Assortment of beach games
- Floating mats
- 2 stand up paddle-boards
- Snorkeling gear
- Swimming noodles
- Light fishing gear
Model: Leopard – Robertson & Caine
Draft: 5′ 8″
Year Built: 2013
Engines: 2 x 100 HP Diesel
Submit your review
Later down the road of life, I made a discovery that salt water was also good for the mental abrasions one inevitably acquires on land.”- Jimmy Buffet, A Pirate Looks at Fifty
When the idea of this trip first popped into my life, I was at a crossroads. Not sure of much else but that a couple of years later I would make the trip that my friends were describing over a couple of drinks on a cold November night in New England. Thank you both so much for making this trip amazing. I didn’t know what to expect, but I can say I am thoroughly amazed at the experience you have given us. Thank you for making us feel welcome in your home, for sharing your love and knowledge of the Caribbean, the incredible meals, and the comradery. You guys are something special and made this voyage phenomenal.
Thank you,The McFall's
It’s a challenge to find the words to describe this week. Our group of 6 was a combo of new and old friends. We’ll be leaving as established friends for life. The crew are nothing short of amazing. They have a rapport between that is loving, trusting, but most of all feels like effortless fun! The chef is a kind, soft spoken old soul who can throw down in the kitchen. It felt like Master chef all day, every day. I’m going to try to replicate her recipes… the captain is funny, witty and so knowledgeable about all things ocean. The captain had suggestions at every snorkeling stop with route and tips to see the most ocean creatures. We were extra spoiled with a spontaneous Lionfish lesson and snack. A million thank-yous from our CO & AZ crew! The trip wouldn’t have been the same on any other boat. You are meticulous in your seemingly effortless ability to host. We loved being spoiled and pampered during our magical escape from reality.
This has truly been a magical experience for our family. It has felt as though we have been guests in the most warm and welcoming home you can imagine. The crew took such pride in their boat and in these beautiful islands. Our daughters are already talking about how much they are going to miss the crew and Touch The Sky.
Although we had been looking forward to our Caribbean Christmas vacation for many months, none of us truly knew what we were venturing into. And though the expectations may have been set high and we were all filled with excitement and anticipation of what was to come, our week with the crew and Touch The Sky far surpassed our wildest imaginations! We swam, snorkeled with sea turtles, jumped off the boat, the Willy T, and what seemed to be a 50’ high rock stemming out of the ocean floor. We sailed smooth water, rough water, dinghied to dinner, ate tacos on a floating barge, lounged on beaches, played many a card game of Dutch Blitz. I can make the list longer but I have only so much ink in this pen. The captain is a very fine captain and his jovial personality makes him a joy to be around. His jokes created laughter, his plethora of noises made us chuckle, and his one-off comments made many an eye roll and often times would make a teenage daughter question whether she should laugh or not.
The chef is amazing in her own right. She can make dishes out of that little galley that rival some of the best restaurants I’ve been to. She is sincere and kind, all three of our daughters were drawn to her. The impromptu concert was fantastic; we all sat mesmerized.This past week will be set in our memories forever. It will also be hard to replicate. It is our hope that we come back someday and give it a try. We hope to cross paths with the crew, and this comes from a place of much sincerity. Thank you and God Bless!”
Our family of 5 (3 girls under 12) had a wonderful time aboard Touch The Sky! The crew created a welcoming environment and treated us to an action packed, fun and memorable experience. We loved every minute of it and it was a great way to spend time together as a family and make memories that will last forever.
Thank you for the most amazing vacation! The destinations were beautiful and the cooking was fabulous! I will remember this trip forever! Thanks again!
Thank you for having us and allowing us to do so many new things. And thank you for cooking vegetarian for me every meal. It was amazing!
- $150 per certified diver up to 3 dives (Rental equipment not included, crew will arrange)
- Additional dive – $75/each
- Please pay crew directly
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.