Tranquility – Catamaran
A Retreat Like No Other
- 76 foot Matrix sailing catamaran
- accommodates 12 guests
- 1 king size bed, 3 queen size beds, 2 cabins have twin beds
- SCUBA diving onboard
Tranquility is a 76 foot Matrix Yachts catamaran. Accommodating 12 guests in 6 cabins. The master cabin is a king suite cabin and is amidship. The 3 queen cabins and 2 twin cabins are spacious and luxurious. The darker honey toned floors and walnut colored woods highlighted by cream tones give this yacht the look of pure perfection. The giant flybridge gives you a 360 degree view while sailing or at anchor and the cockpit comfortably seats all for guests to enjoy 5 star cuisine. Tranquility’s crew of 4 will attend to your every need. Captain Patric was born in Switzerland and has sailed in many places around the world from Europe to Australia and the Caribbean. As a dive instructor, Patric has taught diving on the Great Barrier Reef, the Red Sea, the Maldives and South Africa. This is where he met Chef Mary, who is from England. Mary has also sailed the world and takes great delight in sharing these flavors with guests. Mary is also a PADI Dive Master. They are joined by Mate Joshua and hostess Emily. Tranquility is a wonderful option to make your sailing vacation EPIC!
Price ranges from $51,950-$85,000 per week
10 Out of 10!
You Guys Rock!
Nothing but Perfection!
Trip Was Superb!
Trip Was Over The Top Epic Trip
- TV/DVD player in salon with DVD/CD library
- Indoor audio system
- iPod dock
- Swim platform
- Cockpit icemaker
- 17′ rigid inflatable rib w/100 hp engine
- Adult water skis
- Wakeboard, kneeboard, & towable doughnut
- Snorkel gear
- Light fishing gear
- SCUBA diving onboard please inquire
Year Built: 2013
Beam: 35′ 1″
Draft: 5′ 11″
CAPTAIN PATRIC & CHEF MARY
Patric and Mary have been sailing together for nearly 10 years and in that time have delighted and charmed their guests in over 150 charters over 55 000 miles with a holiday of a life time. Now aboard the paradise Tranquility they are continuing to do just that throughout the Caribbean. Born in Switzerland Patric has travelled extensively following his love of sailing and diving. As RYA Yacht Master he has sailed in many of our seas. In Europe, the Caribbean and also Australia where he was able to fulfill his love of offshore racing.
As a Dive Instructor Patric has taught and dived in some of the best locations in the world, including the Great Barrier Reef, the Red Sea, Maldives and also South Africa where he met Mary up by the Mozambique boarder.
In the BVI’s he spent 3 years teaching Sailing and Diving to youngsters within a summer camp program before moving on to Crewed Yacht Charters with Mary 10 years ago. A great sense of humor, coupled with a professional and open and relaxed manner will make you feel special, safe and at home the moment you, your family and friends step aboard Tranquility. There is no request to big – except the one regarding the elephant – and no cocktail too bizarre that Patric cannot cater to.
Mary has had the opportunity to travel the world, from Europe to Australia, Africa to India and the USA to the Caribbean she has had the chance to sample many of the world’s cuisines. She takes great delight in sharing these flavors with you. Quality of produce remains the mainstay of her cooking and she will tailor any menus to suit you and your family’s requirements. Also a qualified Dive Master she is happy to paddle about with you in the water, lunches permitting. Flexible with a lively sense of humor and a kind heart, her aim is to make your stay as seamless and comfortable as possible. Where holidays are precious we will give you memories to last a lifetime. Patric and Mary are joined by Joshua and Emily as mate and stewardess aboard Tranquility.
DECKHAND JOSHUA & STEWARDESS EMILY
Emily’s passion for hospitality and serving industry has grown from the start of her career having worked in a small cafe to assisting highly professional chefs on luxurious charter yachts. The love of being on the sea is the best job motivator for her. Her friendly and attentive approach towards the needs of charter guests creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere on board.
Passionate about navigating, Joshua has sailed from the young age and it came as a natural progression for him to start a career in the yachting industry. Over the past four years he has learnt a great deal about yacht maintenance, handling and life at the sea. Apart from sailing Joshua loves climbing, mountaineering, diving, skateboarding and cooking. Very hard-working, he is always ready to help with a big smile on his face.
- Freshly baked bread, fresh fruit platter, yoghurts, cheese omelettes
- Various eggs, just how you like it
- American pancakes
- Crispy bacon
- French toast, crepes, tropical fruit smoothies, croissants, cereals, muesli
- Homemade Caribbean crab cakes with spicy remolade
- Smoke salmon and chive quiches with a green leaf & herb salad
- Chicken wing feast with broccoli salad
- Teriyaki steak skewers with bean sprouts, water chestnuts & chinese leaf salad
- Baby back ribs & wholegrain rice salad
- Seared tuna with wasabi & soy
- Grilled red snapper with mango & pineapple salsa & warm quinoa salad
- Homemade spiced lentil & barley burgers, orange & toasted pinenut salad
- Variety of pizzas with toppings of your choice
- Mozzarella & basil quesadilla wedges
- Tortilla chips with melted cheese and a spicy calsa
- Creamy Artichoke Dip
- Spicy prawn skewers
- Cheese platter with assorted meats
- Mini pizzas with sweet peppers & mozzarella
- Baked camembert
- Chicken satay with spicy peanut sauce
- Butternut squash soup; Mahi-Mahi with parmesan & lemon risotto and baby asparagus; Raspberry meringues with mascarpone and maple syrup
- Caprese salad; Chicken parmesan, marinara sauce, pasta and mange tout; Freshly made fruit sorbet
- Shrimp and avocado salad; Beef tenderloin cooked to your liking, baked potatoes, corn on the cobs, coleslaw, homemade red wine steak sauce; Fudgy wudgy chocolate brownies
- Asian salad with mango & smoked tuna; Ginger and lime salmon with orzo and green beans; Crème brule
- Grilled scallops, pea puree and pancetta, pork tenderloin with white wine and tarragon, roast potatoes and julian vegetables; Lemon tart
Melon, feta & parma ham salad; Chicken masala with shitaki mushrooms, cherry tomatoes & crushed newpotatoes; Mango cheesecake
- Halloumni (grilled squeaky cheese) with lemon & capers; Fillet mignon with roasted mediterranean vegetables and smokey tomato sauce; Chocolate mouse
- Cucumber & poppy seed salad; Roasted butternut squash with burnt aubergine & pomegranate molasses with french beans, mange tout, hazelnuts & orange; Pear & almond frangipani tart with vanilla ice cream
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax||11 Pax||12 Pax|
|Winter 2018 to 2019||$51,950||$51,950||$51,950||$51,950||$51,950||$52,450||$52,950||$53,450||$53,950||$54,450||$54,950|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$51,950||$51,950||$51,950||$51,950||$51,950||$52,450||$52,950||$53,450||$53,950||$54,450||$54,950|
Price ranges from $51,950-$85,000 per week
Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef
All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more
Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
Broadband Wireless Internet Access
Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees
SCUBA diving onboard please inquire
Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
Premium Beverages not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
BVI individual fishing permits
Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.