Tranquility – Catamaran
A Retreat Like No Other
- 76 ft Matrix sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 12
- 1 King, 3 queen & 2 en-suite cabins with twin beds
- Scuba diving onboard
TRANQUILITY is a 76 foot Matrix Yachts catamaran. Accommodating 12 guests in 6 cabins. The master cabin is a king suite cabin and is amidship. The 3 queen cabins and 2 twin cabins are spacious and luxurious. The darker honey toned floors and walnut colored woods highlighted by cream tones give this yacht the look of pure perfection.
The giant flybridge gives you a 360 degree view while sailing or at anchor and the cockpit comfortably seats all for guests to enjoy 5 star cuisine. Tranquility’s crew of 4 will attend to your every need.
Tranquility is a wonderful option to make your sailing vacation EPIC!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax||11 Pax||12 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$56,950||$56,950||$56,950||$56,950||$56,950||$57,450||$57,950||$58,450||$58,950||$59,450||$59,950|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$56,950||$56,950||$56,950||$56,950||$56,950||$57,450||$57,950||$58,450||$58,950||$59,450||$59,950|
Christmas week: $75,000
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN PATRIC & CHEF/MATE MARY
Patric and Mary have been sailing together for nearly 10 years and in that time have delighted and charmed their guests in over 150 charters over 55 000 miles with a holiday of a life time. Now aboard the paradise Tranquility they are continuing to do just that throughout the Caribbean. Born in Switzerland Patric has travelled extensively following his love of sailing and diving. As RYA Yacht Master he has sailed in many of our seas. In Europe, the Caribbean and also Australia where he was able to fulfill his love of offshore racing.
As a Dive Instructor Patric has taught and dived in some of the best locations in the world, including the Great Barrier Reef, the Red Sea, Maldives and also South Africa where he met Mary up by the Mozambique boarder.
In the BVI’s he spent 3 years teaching Sailing and Diving to youngsters within a summer camp program before moving on to Crewed Yacht Charters with Mary 10 years ago. A great sense of humor, coupled with a professional and open and relaxed manner will make you feel special, safe and at home the moment you, your family and friends step aboard Tranquility. There is no request to big – except the one regarding the elephant – and no cocktail too bizarre that Patric cannot cater to.
Mary has had the opportunity to travel the world, from Europe to Australia, Africa to India and the USA to the Caribbean she has had the chance to sample many of the world’s cuisines. She takes great delight in sharing these flavors with you. Quality of produce remains the mainstay of her cooking and she will tailor any menus to suit you and your family’s requirements. Also a qualified Dive Master she is happy to paddle about with you in the water, lunches permitting. Flexible with a lively sense of humor and a kind heart, her aim is to make your stay as seamless and comfortable as possible. Where holidays are precious we will give you memories to last a lifetime. Patric and Mary are joined by Joshua and Emily as mate and stewardess aboard Tranquility.
DECKHAND JOSHUA & STEWARDESS EMILY
Emily’s passion for hospitality and serving industry has grown from the start of her career having worked in a small cafe to assisting highly professional chefs on luxurious charter yachts. The love of being on the sea is the best job motivator for her. Her friendly and attentive approach towards the needs of charter guests creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere on board.
Passionate about navigating, Joshua has sailed from the young age and it came as a natural progression for him to start a career in the yachting industry. Over the past four years he has learnt a great deal about yacht maintenance, handling and life at the sea. Apart from sailing Joshua loves climbing, mountaineering, diving, skateboarding and cooking. Very hard-working, he is always ready to help with a big smile on his face.
- Freshly baked bread, fresh fruit platter, yoghurts, cheese omelettes
- Various eggs, just how you like it
- American pancakes
- Crispy bacon
- French toast, crepes, tropical fruit smoothies, croissants, cereals, muesli
- Homemade Caribbean crab cakes with spicy remolade
- Smoke salmon and chive quiches with a green leaf & herb salad
- Chicken wing feast with broccoli salad
- Teriyaki steak skewers with bean sprouts, water chestnuts & chinese leaf salad
- Baby back ribs & wholegrain rice salad
- Seared tuna with wasabi & soy
- Grilled red snapper with mango & pineapple salsa & warm quinoa salad
- Homemade spiced lentil & barley burgers, orange & toasted pinenut salad
- Variety of pizzas with toppings of your choice
- Mozzarella & basil quesadilla wedges
- Tortilla chips with melted cheese and a spicy calsa
- Creamy Artichoke Dip
- Spicy prawn skewers
- Cheese platter with assorted meats
- Mini pizzas with sweet peppers & mozzarella
- Baked camembert
- Chicken satay with spicy peanut sauce
- Butternut squash soup; Mahi-Mahi with parmesan & lemon risotto and baby asparagus; Raspberry meringues with mascarpone and maple syrup
- Caprese salad; Chicken parmesan, marinara sauce, pasta and mange tout; Freshly made fruit sorbet
- Shrimp and avocado salad; Beef tenderloin cooked to your liking, baked potatoes, corn on the cobs, coleslaw, homemade red wine steak sauce; Fudgy wudgy chocolate brownies
- Asian salad with mango & smoked tuna; Ginger and lime salmon with orzo and green beans; Crème brule
- Grilled scallops, pea puree and pancetta, pork tenderloin with white wine and tarragon, roast potatoes and julian vegetables; Lemon tart
Melon, feta & parma ham salad; Chicken masala with shitaki mushrooms, cherry tomatoes & crushed newpotatoes; Mango cheesecake
- Halloumni (grilled squeaky cheese) with lemon & capers; Fillet mignon with roasted mediterranean vegetables and smokey tomato sauce; Chocolate mouse
- Cucumber & poppy seed salad; Roasted butternut squash with burnt aubergine & pomegranate molasses with french beans, mange tout, hazelnuts & orange; Pear & almond frangipani tart with vanilla ice cream
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Water-makers and generators
- WiFi Internet access
- Flat screen TV in salon
- Outdoor speakers in cockpit and flybridge
- iDevice hookup
- Ice maker
- 17′ rigid inflatable rib w/90 hp engine
- Adult water skis
- Wakeboard, kneeboard, & tube
- 2 x 2 pax Kayaks
- 2 Stand-up Paddle-boards
- Snorkel gear
- Beach games
- Light fishing gear
- SCUBA diving onboard
Year Built: 2013
Beam: 35′ 1″
Draft: 5′ 11″
Submit your review
Our trip was absolutely amazing and exceeded our expectations in every way possible. We rank it our top family trip, and we've taken quite a few of them. First of all the crew took our experience to the next level with their knowledge, professionalism, willingness to our accommodate our requests, and their overall attitude and demeanor. This work was totally impressive and they kept everything running smoothly all week. When they had a few down moments we had a great time hanging out with them, playing games and enjoying all the water sports. It would not have been a better match for us. Tranquility is a beautiful catamaran that accommodated our group well. It's very comfortable, all systems were in top working order, the crew kept it pristine and sparkeling, and we felt like we were in a floating resort. Thank you. It was over the top, epic trip.
The trip was superb! The crew killed themselves to entertain the kids with diving and the water sports. All of their personalities/attitude/service was great. The food was excellent. We would love to book them again.
Thank you, will never be enough! You have put a song in our hearts that we will sing our whole lives.. constantly….. over and over…
Words can not describe how appreciative our group is to you all. Chef, you are the true admiral of the boat. Galley Genius!!! The Stew was amazing. Keep up the great work. Will, Team award for good sport wish you nothing but brilliance. Captain, keep doing what your doing. You and everyone around you is nothing but perfection.. Seriously Thank you.. This was the trip of the lifetime and we always be grateful for you and our Tranquility family.
Once again you provided an awesome vacation! This was an absolute phenomenal week. Thank you all so much.
You guys rock, seriously! Thank you each and everyone of you for your diligence and long hours, and mostly for your patience. We had such an incredible week and its not easy to coordinate such a fantastic trip with so many individuals with so a huge range of likes and dislikes. You guys are really awesome in making it all work. Hope to see you guys next January again.
Thank you so much for the trip of a lifetime. Captain the diving was a thrill. You made every moment a blast. Chef your cooking was a delight. Will, thank you for all the waterskiing. Serena you were there at every moment when something was needed. The Tranquility crew is absolutely incredible. This has been a trip of a lifetime and you made it special with your care. The meals were out of this world and the care you took to make us feel comfortable was also. We consider you part of the clan now.
Thank you so much. I loved everything! Most of all spending time with you guys. It was so much fun..I loved the food it was the best. What can I say it was a fantastic time we had on Tranquility and none of this would have been so special if it wasn’t for you guys.. Thank you for all your hard work. Excellent Crew.
This is one of the best trips I’ve ever been on. I’m glad to say I won’t forget you guys.
All I can say is it was simply amazing.. It has been the trip of our life!
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Gear included
- Diving for certified divers
- Open Water Certification $350
- Resort Course included
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.