Twin Flame – Catamaran
Style and Spacious
- 62 foot sailing catamaran
- accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queen cabins or 3 queens & 2 bunks
- Scuba diving offered onboard
TWIN FLAME is a beautiful 2014 Lagoon 620. She sleeps 8 guests in 4 cabins. Master cabin suite includes seating/lounge area and desk, queen size berth, large glass shower stall and separate vanity area and offers direct access to aft deck for slipping out to gaze at the stars and take a midnight dip off the stern. The master suite also has direct private access to the main salon. The other 3 spacious guest cabins each offer a queen size berth, stall shower, electric toilet and vanity. All cabins have individual a/c controls for guests comfort. Crew has separate cabins with bath.
Top flybridge lounge is extremely spacious and offers a 360 degree view and amazing breeze. Aft deck offering alfresco dining and lounging area and the main salon offers lounging area plus formal dining. Join this great team for your Epic vacation in the Caribbean. Learn to Scuba Dive onboard or dive with certification.
Exciting NEW VIDEO.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Submit your review
Unbelievable trip and experience of a lifetime with 5 star food. Jack & Jaimey are a warm, friendly crew. The service was never forced, but always present. We all connected with you in a very genuine way. It was only natural that you become part of our trip and daily fun. The boat is incredible. Waking every day to a gorgeous port, taking a morning swim, a fabulous breakfast and planning our next adventure was such a wonderful start to each day. Our trip was truly customized to our interests, desires. We have been to the BVI before and in many ways you made us feel like it was our first time! We will be back and can't imagine sailing with anyone other than you.
Thank you both so much for all you did to make this incredible moving experience so special! I will never be the same. I will go to this trip in my head and heart often and think of you both. We'll certainly be sharing our love of this boat, trip & awesome crew. Loved the teamwork and how you make it all look so easy-we know and appreciate how hard you work and all you do 100%.
We had a fantastic time! The crew accommodated our active lifestyle very well. Whatever craziness we were up for was fair game. As experienced active water people,, they gave us the appropriate freedom to explore while providing guidance to ensure safety. The boat is very well maintained and spotless and the food was great!
Our entire experience exceeded our high expectations. Phenomenal yacht, kept in top condition by the crew. I have chartered 10 crewed charter yachts and this food was without question the best. we cannot say enough good things about this crew. They made the trip very enjoyable.
The availability of water activities was outstanding. Having the opportunity to paddle board as the sun set in such a pristine location will never be forgotten. Kayaking brought new opportunities to explore the islands and the beaches. Snorkeling was fantastic is such clear beautiful water. The comfort of the sailboat was beyond expectations. The service was impeccable. This is a trip we will remember forever. Our only regret is that it didn't last longer. Thank you for sharing this week with us.
We keep having these amazing memories of the yacht and you two. What a time of beauty and pampering. What you got out of that Galley was incredible, as were the daily Adventures. We count ourselves very fortunate to have been able to have the experience in the Virgin Islands with such attentive, professional and FUN people…THANKS for a DREAM come TRUE!!!
Thank you both for all you have done for us over the past week. It has exceeded all of our expectations and has been a holiday of a lifetime for us. We will be back the minute we win the lotto!! It was a pleasure to meet you both and look forward to seeing you in Ireland, but you will have to do the cooking Jaimey!!!
We have been excited about coming onboard for nearly a year now. When our friends told us about the catamaran experience we were ready to sign up. As we got closer we were a little concerned about the trip not meeting our expectations. As soon as we took our dinghy ride to meet the boat, we realized our concerns were way off base. Not only were the Captain and Chef attentive and helpful but, most importantly , they made us feel like family and members of the Eclipse crew. Waking each day to another fabulous meal followed by our story time and our plan for the day ahead just made the experience that much more incredible. Each day we sailed and explored somewhere new and just when you thought things couldn't be more fun and beautiful, the next day arrived. Each meal was expertly prepared and would have made any world renowned chef envious of their quality and presentation. Our only regret of the whole trip was that it had to come to an end. Eventually the real world came back to haunt us and we headed home, we knew we would be back. We were not just leaving a crew behind we felt like we were leaving behind family. Until next time!
Thank you for making every minute of this trip as fabulous as it could be. The food of course was way too good! The toys lot of fun! And all of Jacks off shore activities were a blast!!! (Go team Jack and Trish, Janga Champions). We truly appreciate everything you did to make our vacation so special and memorable.
- Air conditioning and fans
- Watermaker & 2 generators
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Audio stereo throughout
- Satellite TV in salon
- Cockpit ice maker
- 15′ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- 2 Two person kayaks
- 2 Stand Up Paddle Boards
- 1 inflatable stand-up paddle board
- 2 cushions Fat Boys
- Water trampoline for kids & Noodles
- Hanging hammocks for davits
- Giant blow up Swan & Pegasus water toys
- Scuba gear and instruction offered
Year Built: 2014
Beam: 33′ 1″
Draft: 5′ 11″
Engines: 2 x 150 hp
CAPTAIN KIERAN & CHEF/MATE MICHELLE
Kieran is originally from the UK. He holds an RYA Yachmaster Offshore 200 ton license and is a PADI Dive Instructor. His experience comes from previous jobs worldwide working as a dive instructor in many 5 Star resorts and live aboard dive vessels. Starting from a young age, Kieran sailed, kayaked and dived throughout Europe growing his passion for the ocean as well as learning valuable skills key to the successful running of sailing and dive charters. Running conservation camps in Fiji also taught Kieran the importance of a balanced marine ecosystem and he is happy to share with you his knowledge of corals, fish and other marine life.
Michelle is an ocean girl coming from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. A place where her passion for the ocean and underwater life grew throughout her upbringing. She is an RYA Day Skipper and a PADI Dive Instructor. Working in 5 Star resorts in Puerto Vallarta as a dive instructor and photographer has allowed Michelle to follow her dreams of working by the ocean whilst working in the service industry. Michelle has also studied at the Ashburton Cooking School in Devon, UK to fine turn her culinary skills allowing her to provide you with the best quality food imaginable. She is delighted to bring to your table her international flare gathered from the many experiences she has had abroad and at home.
Kieran and Michelle began working together in Mexico as Dive instructors and underwater photographers. It was here that a great relationship was forged and they have continued to work successfully together in a variety of roles. Conducting a research project in the Turks & Caicos on humpback whales which resulted in record breaking encounters and unbelievable new data collected again showcased their talent. Once the whales left the Turks and Caicos, Kieran and Michelle decided to head south and begin a new adventure in the British Virgin Islands.
After several years of working on large catamarans in the British Virgin Islands, they have settled into the lifestyle, falling in love with the islands and making themselves at home. They are now very excited to welcome you onboard Catamaran Twin Flame and share all of their favorite dishes, dive spots, anchorages, hikes, beaches, and bars helping you make it the trip of a lifetime. They are now joined by Gema Martinez as a third crew member.
- Will be served with fruit platter, toast, jams, cereal and yoghurt
- Omelettes to Order served with Breakfast Sausages
- Eggs Benedict & Creamy Hollandaise Sauce
- Blueberry Pancakes with Berry Topping
- Eggs Florentine
- Cinnamon French Toast
- Breakfast Burritos
- Our Very Own “Breakfast Berry Granola Bars”
- Fajitas – A Selection of Grilled Meat, Fish & Chicken accompanied with a traditional
- Mexican selection of “makeyour own” Tacos. Tortillas, Frijoles & Pico de Gallo.
- Seared Tuna Accompanied with Green Salad and Fresh Bread
- Cheese Burgers in Paradise, homemade burgers on the grill with fresh buns and side of sweet potato fries
- Blackened Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos Topped up with a Fresh Mango Salsa
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Salad with Spicy Island Slaw and Rice and Peas
- Tequila Shrimp with Quinoa Salad and Focaccia Bread
- All Canapés are served with Cocktail of the day and a selection of wines
- Pork and Vegetable Spring Rolls with Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce
- Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Selection of Bruschetta
- Beetroot Samosas
- Sirloin Steak with Rosemary Roasted Potatoes, Cauliflower Puree and Grilled Asparagus
- Caribbean Style Snapper Drizzled with a Roasted Jalapeño & Pineapple Sauce over Rice with Side of Plantains
- Chicken Topped with a White Wine & Mushroom Sauce with a Side of Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Butternut Puree
- Best End Lamb, Ratatouille, Aubergine Caviar and Lamb Jus Pine Nut Crusted
- Salmon Over a Bed of Greens and Veggies with Fresh Bread
- Rum Banana Flambé with Vanilla Ice cream
- Captains Famous “Pumpkin Pie”
- Chocolate Mousse
- Fresh Pineapple Upside-down Cake
- Mixed Berry Crumble
- Creme Brûlée
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2018 to 2019||$31,500||$32,250||$33,000||$33,750||$34,500||$35,250||$36,000|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$31,500||$32,250||$33,000||$33,750||$34,500||$35,250||$36,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.