Ultra – Power Catamaran
Ultra Comfort, Luxury and Speed
- 63 foot power catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 1 Master, 2 queen cabins, 2 twin bunks
- US and British Virgin Islands
Ultra is a brand new Lagoon 62 built in 2017, combining performance and comfort. Ultra has an abundance of space both inside and outside, giving guests the freedom to lounge and dine in a variety of areas. Ultra is well-equipped. It has fishing gear, allowing for trolling and fly fishing. If guests would rather prefer to swim with the fish, Ultra has snorkeling gear and underwater cameras! There is plenty to do above water as well, with Ultra’s water skis, wakeboards and kayaks.
Your crew Captain Vince and Chef/Mate Linda is committed to excellence when it comes to your needs. You will experience the ULTRA vacation of a lifetime.
Price ranges from $27,000-$40,000 per week
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms with heated deck showers
- WiFi & Internet
- Ipod/device hookups
- Satellite TV in all cabins
- Blu-Ray Player.
- Cockpit icemaker
- 14ft inflatable rib w/60 hp
- Wakeboards & Tube
- Water Skis, mono skis
- Stand up paddle boards
- 2 Single Kayaks
- Swimming Noodles
- Floating Mats
- Fishing gear
- Beach Games & Equipment
- SCUBA diving is rendezvous
- Snorkeling Gear
Model: Lagoon Power Catamaran
Engines: 2/260-HP VOLVO PENTA D4s
CAPTAIN VINCE & CHEF/FIRST MATE LINDA STRACENER
Vince and Linda Stracener have a passion for being on the water and a commitment to excellence. The beauty of the ocean will be shared through their stories and lived through experience. Their attention to detail will ensure a spectacular vacation. Whether or not your desire is to kick up your heels, dive till you drop, or just relax at a secluded palm lined beach, Vince and Linda will make all your dreams come true.
Captain Vince holds a US Coast Guard 100-ton Masters license. Raised in California, he attended Long Beach State University where he won several Golden Glove awards for boxing. After moving to Arkansas, (where did the ocean go?) he owned a construction business for several years. His desire for the sea drew him even further east to the Virgin Islands. He has sailed the waters here since 1993 and found his true home. As an “Outdoors” man, Vince enjoys sharing his enthusiasm for diving, fishing, and underwater photography with his guests.
Linda, Chef/First Mate, moved to the Virgin Islands from her home state of California, where she graduated from San Diego State University with a degree in Marketing. During her college years, she was Captain of her water-ski team and was voted “Helmsman of the Year” at the Coronado Cays Yacht Club. Her culinary history is filled with awards and it abounds with cuisine to be remembered forever. Her specialties include Caribbean dishes, upscale Continental and seafood. She has been a charter yacht chef since moving to the Islands in 1994.
- Eggs Benedict – The season less classic topped with homemade hollandaise sauce and served with home fries.
- Almond Stuffed French Toast – Thick slices of cinnamon bread filled with almond cream cheese, topped with a blackberry syrup, and served with hot bacon.
- Peach Blintz – Thin crepes filled with a blend of cheeses and juicy peaches, then drizzled with fresh peach syrup.
- Omelets – A three egg omelet made to order filled with whatever your little heart desires.
- Santa Fe Turkey Croissant Sandwich – A fresh baked croissant filled with seasoned turkey, avocado, sprouts, and melted Swiss cheese.
- Blackened Chicken Caesar Salad – A traditional Caesar topped with strips of blackened chicken breast and served with Parmesan rolls.
- Cheeseburgers In Paradise – Just like the song, served with homemade potato salad.
- Stromboli – An Italian favorite, filled with pepperoni, sauteed onions, peppers, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese.
- Stuffed Shrimp – Jumbo shrimp stuffed with crabmeat and topped with a Gruyere cream sauce. Served over vegetable splashed Linguini.
- Filet Mignon – Grilled to perfection. Filled with Gorgonzola, wrapped in bacon, and topped with a compound butter.
- Grilled Rack of Lamb – Topped with a roasted garlic and rosemary demi-glace. Served with parsley potatoes and snow peas in a lemon butter sauce.
- Swordfish – Marinated in Italian dressing, grilled and topped with a tropical mango salsa. Served with Basmati rice.
- Pork Tenderloin – Oven baked and stuffed with figs, bacon, Provolone and fresh basil. Topped with cinnamon pear compote.
- Chocolate Turtle Tart.
- Orange Poppyseed Cake.
- Ultimate Chocolate Cake.
- Strawberry Souffle (yes, on a boat!).
- Lemon Almond Tart.
- Bananas Foster topped with Vanilla Ice Cream.
Price ranges from $27,000-$40,000 per week
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Onboard Water Sports
- Basic broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages & excess alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- SCUBA Diving: Rendezvous diving at charterer expense
- BVI individual fishing licenses
- Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost scaled up or down for level of service
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.