Ultra – Power Catamaran
Ultra Comfort, Luxury & Speed
- 63 ft power catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8
- 3 Queen ensuite cabins & twin bunks
- Available in the Virgin Islands
ULTRA is a Lagoon 62 combining performance and comfort. Ultra has an abundance of space both inside and outside, giving guests the freedom to lounge and dine in a variety of areas. Ultra is well-equipped.
The width of this yacht gives her an amazing comfort for guests while being able to cruise around the islands at 18 knots. The inside of the yacht is a glamorous mix of silvers, teals and cream colors set against stunning wood. The large windows make this yacht feel open and allows guests a full view of the blue Caribbean water. There is a surround sound system in the main salon, cockpit, and flybridge.
The exterior space of the yacht is as spacious as the interior space. The cockpit is teak with a table large enough to accommodate all guests for meals. The flybridge also seats all guests and allows 360° views while enjoying the journey between islands.
If guests would rather prefer to swim with the fish, Ultra has snorkeling gear and underwater cameras! There is plenty to do above the water as well, with Ultra’s water skis, wakeboards, and kayaks. It has fishing gear, allowing for trolling and fly fishing. You will experience the ULTRA vacation of a lifetime.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$29,000||$30,000||$31,000||$32,000||$33,000||$34,000||$35,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$31,000||$32,000||$33,000||$34,000||$35,000||$36,000||$37,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN VINCE & CHEF/MATE LINDA
Vince and Linda Stracener have a passion for being on the water and a commitment to excellence. The beauty of the ocean will be shared through their stories and lived through experience. Their attention to detail will ensure a spectacular vacation. Whether or not your desire is to kick up your heels, dive till you drop, or just relax at a secluded palm lined beach, Vince and Linda will make all your dreams come true.
Captain Vince holds a US Coast Guard 100-ton Masters license. Raised in California, he attended Long Beach State University where he won several Golden Glove awards for boxing. After moving to Arkansas, (where did the ocean go?) he owned a construction business for several years. His desire for the sea drew him even further east to the Virgin Islands. He has sailed the waters here since 1993 and found his true home. As an “Outdoors” man, Vince enjoys sharing his enthusiasm for diving, fishing, and underwater photography with his guests.
Linda, Chef/First Mate, moved to the Virgin Islands from her home state of California, where she graduated from San Diego State University with a degree in Marketing. During her college years, she was Captain of her water-ski team and was voted “Helmsman of the Year” at the Coronado Cays Yacht Club. Her culinary history is filled with awards and it abounds with cuisine to be remembered forever. Her specialties include Caribbean dishes, upscale Continental and seafood. She has been a charter yacht chef since moving to the Islands in 1994.
- Eggs Benedict – The season less classic topped with homemade hollandaise sauce and served with home fries.
- Almond Stuffed French Toast – Thick slices of cinnamon bread filled with almond cream cheese, topped with a blackberry syrup, and served with hot bacon.
- Peach Blintz – Thin crepes filled with a blend of cheeses and juicy peaches, then drizzled with fresh peach syrup.
- Omelets – A three egg omelet made to order filled with whatever your little heart desires.
- Santa Fe Turkey Croissant Sandwich – A fresh baked croissant filled with seasoned turkey, avocado, sprouts, and melted Swiss cheese.
- Blackened Chicken Caesar Salad – A traditional Caesar topped with strips of blackened chicken breast and served with Parmesan rolls.
- Cheeseburgers In Paradise – Just like the song, served with homemade potato salad.
- Stromboli – An Italian favorite, filled with pepperoni, sautéed onions, peppers, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese.
- Stuffed Shrimp – Jumbo shrimp stuffed with crabmeat and topped with a Gruyere cream sauce. Served over vegetable splashed Linguini.
- Filet Mignon – Grilled to perfection. Filled with Gorgonzola, wrapped in bacon, and topped with a compound butter.
- Grilled Rack of Lamb – Topped with a roasted garlic and rosemary Demi-glace. Served with parsley potatoes and snow peas in a lemon butter sauce.
- Swordfish – Marinated in Italian dressing, grilled and topped with a tropical mango salsa. Served with Basmati rice.
- Pork Tenderloin – Oven baked and stuffed with figs, bacon, Provolone and fresh basil. Topped with cinnamon pear compote.
- Chocolate Turtle Tart.
- Orange Poppyseed Cake.
- Ultimate Chocolate Cake.
- Strawberry Soufflé (yes, on a boat!).
- Lemon Almond Tart.
- Bananas Foster topped with Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms with heated deck showers
- WiFi & Internet
- Ipod/device hookups
- Satellite TV in all cabins
- Blu-Ray Player.
- Cockpit icemaker
- 14ft inflatable rib w/60 hp
- Wakeboards & Tube
- Water Skis, mono skis
- Stand up paddle boards
- 2 Single Kayaks
- Swimming Noodles
- Floating Mats
- Fishing gear
- Beach Games & Equipment
- SCUBA diving is rendezvous
- Snorkeling Gear
Model: Lagoon Power Catamaran
Engines: 2/260-HP VOLVO PENTA D4s
Submit your review
It was a trip of a lifetime! We can not ‘brag’ enough about their expertise in their jobs. The captain was an experienced & informative & entertaining. The chef’s meals were always beautifully displayed and every, meal (or snack) was excellent. Both are true professionals! They are a beautiful couple!We were all, apprehensive, about a week on a boat, the boat ,the crew, food?? The boat & crew where truly beyond our expectations!We would highly recommend Ultra and her crew to anyone wanting a trip of a lifetime!
ULTRA is a great boat. Fast from place to place, great layout. Very stable at anchor (who knew a mast raised the center of gravity?). Flybridge is a definite plus - as are the wide open views and extra deck space of the power cat. After years of sailing cats, I’m a convert. The captain is fantastic and a good man. Very flexible, even keeled and always looking for ways to facilitate our good times - dinghy driving, drone flying, beach landing or whatever we needed, he was quick to anticipate. I enjoyed spending time with him. One of our guests broke her clavicle on Anegada and the captain was calm and cool as he zipped us over to Tortola, adjusted our route plan and made sure we barely missed a beat. The chef’s meals were the best we’ve had on charter. Her menu has a ton of variety and each and really fit the day and the time. We had a gluten free passenger - and the chef creatively adjusted each meal so there was no ‘drop off’. We had five under 22’s on our charter, plus a red-eye and four hour time change to kick things off, so getting everybody to the table in the morning was a bit of a challenge. The chef was super flexible (which we really appreciated) and made us all feel well taken care of. The evening sundowners added just the right touch each day. The crew had a mate on board - who was fun and added a nice twist to the group. What I didn’t appreciate beforehand was how much having a third person helps everything go smoothly (and gives the chef the time/space to work her magic). Given our group size, I wish we’d had a third set of hands on prior trips. In makes a difference.
The yacht is amazing and we were living the life in the BVI! Gorgeous boat, unbelievable food, cocktails aplenty and great friends! We had a BLAST!!!!!
Our week with you far exceeded our expectations. The seamanship is exemplary. I would sail with you on any vessel, any ocean-we would sail with you. The food you presented was simply outstanding-you must be at the top of your class-it is impossible to find better. Our best wishes to you both, truly we loved our time with you and our trip was by far the best vacation ever! We will do this again!
We had a wonderful 3.5 day trip. A touch of inclement weather didn't hamper a thing. Boat was immaculate and up to date. Simply the best!
The crew: truly a Class A crew! From the moment we stepped aboard, everything was fantastic. The food, the diving, the cleanliness; it all created a great atmosphere. It has truly been a one of a kind time, which I hope you enjoyed as much as we did.
Thank you all for such an amazing trip around the BVI’S! We loved every minute of it – from the snorkelling in and around the Baths, our tour around Necker, our fun filled trips to the ‘Soggy Dollar’ and many more ever lasting memories! The food has been absolutely five star, complimented by wonderful cocktails, you make such an excellent team and we want to wish you all the very best for the future, we hope to visit you again soon!
This past week has been filled with magical moments. We have been treated like royalty from start to finish! We can’t begin to thank you enough for your hospitality, kindness, incredible food, excursions and the list goes on! However, the icing on the cake is our new friendship with the two of you! Thank you from the deepest parts of our heart for such a memorable trip! Can’t wait for our paths to cross once again!
Rarely do trips that have been so built up in my mind meet expectations, but this trip went way beyond exceeding those expectations.
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.