Ventana – Catamaran
Luxury for large group
- 52 ft sailing yacht catamaran
- Accommodates 10 guests
- 5 queen cabins
- Perfect for large families
Beautiful Lagoon 520 offering five large queen berths each with private ensuite baths including electric heads, vanity and separate showers. The crew will change from the twin bunks cabin if requested offering upper and lower berths and this cabin also has a private ensuite bath with electric head, vanity and separate shower. Cabins and boat offer wonderful natural lighting and great ventilation plus fully air-conditioned depending on guests desires.
The salon will seat up to 10 guests in comfort for lounging or dining. VENTANA’s exterior offers alfresco dining for up to 10 guests, top deck seating and lounge area in front of helm plus forward lower deck lounge area behind trampolines. With numerous lounging areas, there is plenty of space for gathering as a group or finding a private place for one or two to relax
Spoil yourself on this exciting EPIC charter yacht big enough for large families or a group.
VIDEO is of her sister-ship.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$20,500||$21,500||$22,000||$22,750||$23,500||$24,250||$25,000||$25,750||$26,500|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$20,500||$21,500||$22,000||$22,750||$23,500||$24,250||$25,000||$25,750||$26,500|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN DAMON & CHEF/MATE JULIA
Damon has a serious passion for the ocean and how special it is. Since his college days, he has been involved in appreciating everything the Big Blue has to offer. After living in Hawaii, he knew the ocean would be his new love. Born in Pennsylvania and raised in Telluride, Colorado, he knew he had to get closer to the sea where boundless opportunities were waiting for him. After graduating from Sierra Nevada University/Hawaii University, Damon decided to act on his desire to travel the world and experience cultures from all over. He traveled in a camper van from Pennsylvania to Costa Rica, stopping everywhere along the way to learn from the locals and bask in the foreign culture. After completing the two year road trip, he found himself in the Philippines working at a high end resort as the activities coordinator & water-sports instructor. You can count on his experience and patience to help you learn how to paddle board, surf, kite-board, free-dive or any other activity you can do on the water. He is an avid free diver and feels comfortable diving deep to retrieve the occasional pair of sunglasses that may fall over board. Damon is an expert at pointing out all of the creatures beneath the surface.
He holds a 100ton US Coast Guard Captain’s License and is well versed on how to sail in all conditions. He has completed multiple Atlantic crossings, delivered yachts all around the Caribbean, and recently sailed from the United States through the South Pacific to Australia. He has accumulated over 20,000nm of open ocean sailing which was only possible through his professionalism, dedication to safety, and desire for adventure. You can feel at ease knowing that he will deliver a trip of a lifetime while keeping your safety as the top priority. With years of experience working on yachts and resorts all over the world, he knows how to deliver the most amazing experience possible. He looks forward to treating you like family and showing you a new standard for what hospitality should mean.
Chef Julia Ray grew up in Michigan surrounded by the Great Lakes. She developed a love for boating and sailing on frequent family outings on Lake Huron and the many inland waterways that are abundant in Michigan. Julia was introduced to the Virgin Islands as a child on the first of many annual family vacations more than 30 years ago. Julia learned to cook and entertain while assisting family members during daily meal preparation and by assisting with catering numerous gatherings. Julia has also worked in the restaurant and hospitality industries. She holds degrees in both accounting and social work and although she had a successful career in the corporate world, she left it all behind in 2013 to realize her dream of living in the Virgin Islands. She has since been employed as mate and chef, sailing throughout the islands.
Energetic and personable, Julia loves to meet new people and share her enthusiasm for the islands while ensuring their comfort and safety aboard and in the water. She is certified in first aid, CPR and fire fighting. She spends much of her spare time in the kitchen, preparing and perfecting new recipes for friends and family to sample. Julia delights in spoiling guests with gourmet meals and tempting treats. She prepares a wide variety of meals and remains flexible in her meal planning to ensure the freshest and best quality food is offered to guests. Julia takes much pride in her ability to work with guests to accommodate special diets and food allergies and develop menus that will leave everyone satisfied!
- Stuffed French toast strata with sausage
- Eggs Florentine with ham and home fries
- Caribbean fruit crepes
- Frittata with leeks, sundried tomato, broccoli & cheese
- White chocolate pancakes with sautéed banana & pecans
- Loaded potato quiche with fresh muffins or bread
- Sausage and cheese breakfast burritos with western potatoes
- Continental breakfast with fresh fruit, breads & muffins, yogurt, cereals
- Crab cakes on a bed of micro greens with avocado remoulade
- Chicken caesar or chef salad with warm garlic bread sticks
- Ham and cheese sliders with sweet potato chips and grilled pineapple
- Fish Tacos with black bean salad and sweet corn tomalito
- Grilled hamburgers with Caribbean potato salad
- Chicken salad croissants with cilantro lime quinoa
- Turkey, bacon and avocado wrap with coleslaw and chips
- Herbed tomato bruschetta with fresh parmesan
- Buffalo chicken dip and tortilla chips
- Flatbread pizza with vegetables, fresh basil, and feta cheese
- Chicken satay with peanut sauce
- West Indian conch fritters
- Quesadillas with fresh guacamole and salsa
- Homemade hummus with pita chips and vegetables
- Cajun shrimp tortellini with asiago and garlic rubbed toast points
- Chicken scaloppini with roasted potatoes and sesame broccoli spears
- Star fruit and orange shrimp with almond couscous and snow peas
- Grilled Steak with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed asparagus
- Mahi-mahi with mango salsa, butternut squash risotto and sautéed red cabbage
- Jerked pork tenderloin with porcini mushroom quinoa, and leek & spinach wilt
- Blackened tuna with ginger & wasabi, wild rice and sautéed vegetable medley
- Key lime cheesecake
- Pound cake layered with cream cheese and marmalade
- Banana turnover with chocolate and caramel drizzle
- S’mores pie
- Mango and papaya shortcake with whipped cream
- Peanut butter pie with dark chocolate curls
- Hot fudge brownie cake with whipped cream
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Water maker and generator
- Free wifi
- Saloon TV with videos from hard drive
- Ipod/device docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
- Green cleaning products
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/40 hp
- Tube & Wakeboard & surfboards
- Beach games and snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- 2 stand up paddle boards
- Sub wing
- Large Floating Mat
Model: Lagoon 52 Sailing Catamaran
Submit your review
Ahoy Ventana! We had an amazing week - This crew are the absolute best! The food and fun were wonderful. We laughed all week. Thank for keeping everyone entertained. Can't wait to do it again.
What an amazing trip! Definitely a bucket list agenda checked off. Top notch all the way, you've ruined travel in the future. Down the hatch!
Endless gratitude for this trip of a lifetime. The crew could not be a better team and so easily jive with our family. Thank you for the nourishing experiences, lovely company and local knowledge. This was unforgettable. Couldn’t have asked for a better crew. With the chef’s local knowledge and the Captain’s skills we had an epic trip! Already looking forward to coming back!
Jillian & Luke
North Hampton, NH
What a spectacular trip! Perfect weather, perfect company, delicious meals and full family splendor. Fulfilling in ever way. The chef is a master chef, creative beyond words. Her local knowledge made our trip interesting and friendly with the locals. She was so thoughtful and kind during the entire trop. Meanwhile our Captain made us feel secure. His calm demeanor and experience made our voyage go smoothly. Perfect temperament for a sailing Captain. Forever grateful for the kindness and patience of these two!
I thought this would be a once in a lifetime sailing trip, but now I am hoping it can be repeated! You both have made it so special with an amazing variety of meals, local knowledge, attention to details, Captaining & First Mate expertise, and all with patience and kindness. Our family was blessed to have you champion our vacation and we are so grateful. Thank you, thank you for our delicious Thanksgiving meal away from home (and all of them!) Wishing you continued success on Ventana or wherever you are and hoping we meet up again.
Boat, crew and trip was absolutely fantastic. Everyone had a blast and everything went perfect.
Well, if this is really a "complaints book", then I will end right here! Great trips are comprised by many things - venue, activities, food + whatever + so forth. But as you reflect back often what you remember most is the company you kept. Your authentic selves have the great ability to make most anyone feel at home. I suppose, as I know we certainly did! Many thanks for sharing your beautiful home with us! Chef your cooking is award winning + Captain your attentiveness to the ship puts all at ease - even Jim!! Thank you both for the wonderful SCUBA!! xoxo
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.