Ventana – Catamaran
Luxury for large group
- 52 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 10
- 5 queen en-suite cabins**
- Perfect for large families
Beautiful Lagoon 520 offering five large queen berths each with private ensuite bathrooms with separate showers. **The crew will change from the twin bunks cabin if requested offering upper and lower berths and this cabin also has a private ensuite bathroom with a wet head shower. Cabins and the boat offer wonderful natural lighting and great ventilation plus fully air-conditioned depending on the guest’s desires.
The salon will seat up to 10 guests in comfort for lounging or dining. VENTANA’s exterior offers alfresco dining for up to 10 guests, top deck seating, and lounge area in front of helm plus forward lower deck lounge area behind trampolines. With numerous lounging areas, there is plenty of space for gathering as a group or finding a private place for one or two to relax
Spoil yourself on this exciting EPIC charter yacht big enough for large families or a group.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$20,500||$21,500||$22,000||$22,750||$23,500||$24,250||$25,000||$25,750||$26,500|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$20,500||$21,500||$22,000||$22,750||$23,500||$24,250||$25,000||$25,750||$26,500|
Christmas week: $35,000
New Year week: $36,800
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN RICHARD & CHEF/MATE CHRISTINA
Captain Richard hails from a small town in upstate New York near the Lake Ontario shoreline where he learned absolutely nothing about sailing! That is until he spent some college years in Daytona, then went back to NY and was fortunate enough to enter the racing scene where he purchased his own sailboat and hasn’t stopped sailing since.
In 2003, Richard moved to the Virgin Islands and acquired his USCG Master’s License. Since then, he has worked in the charter industry as Captain or Engineer on various sailing and motor yachts up to 160 feet. Calling St. Thomas home for more than 15 years. Richard has sailed thousands of miles through the islands and beyond, and he loves sharing some of the best kept secret anchorages and dive locations along the way along with his knowledge of the stars under the beautiful Caribbean night skies.
A true New Yorker born and raised in Staten Island from two parents who grew up in Brooklyn, Christina prides herself on her personality and respectful family values. She believes this is what has shaped her personality which has been the foundation for her life. As an Italian American, food has always been an important part of her life. She believes there is no better way to spread love than with a home cooked meal, some great wine, and really good company.
After graduating with a Masters Degree in Special Education, Christina worked as a preschool teacher in the greater New York area for over 5 years. It wasn’t until she took a trip to South Africa to teach English did she realize that her passion for travel, culture, and exploration exceeded her expectations. It was then that she realized she was settling for a comfortable life which she was good at, but ultimately it did not feed her soul.
Unexpected events, call it serendipitous or not, have brought her to the sea and she could not have been more grateful. She has worked two seasons as a chef in destinations such as Greece, Croatia, and Montenegro. She has worked on a variety of different sailboats which allowed her to really grow her passion for sailing.
As a chef Christina likes to keep her meals as healthy and tasty as possible. To her, flavor is most important and shouldn’t be compromised. Christina likes to cook with the best ingredients she can find, and believes freshness is key. Her cuisine is very exploratory in that she likes to use a variety of flavors, spices, and herbs rather than stick to one specifically. Christina believes people should have a cultural culinary experience when they are eating. She wants you to remember your sailing experience from that moment you see the breathtaking morning sunrise over the horizon to the smell of roasted chicken coming fresh out of the boat’s oven. She truly believes that sailing is an experience for your senses and she’s fully on board to give the best experience she possibly can.
- Maple rum french toast served with fresh berries
- English breakfast includes scrambled eggs and bacon served with a side of toast and fresh fruit
- Yogurt oat bowls served with choice of almond or peanut butter, fresh fruit, banana, chia, flax, and hemp seeds and drizzled with local honey
- Lemon ricotta pancakes served with side of smoked bacon
- Chorizo breakfast tacos served with home fries
- Avocado toast served with side of creme-bruleed grapefruit
- Mediterranean frittata served with smoked mozzarella, spinach, onions and kalamata olives topped with fresh arugula
- Smoked salmon tartine with fresh dill, red onion, and capers served with a yogurt parfait
- Canadian bacon breakfast sandwiches served with side of fresh fruit
- Fish tacos served with a cilantro lime cabbage slaw, avocado, and a mango salsa. Served with side of black beans & wild rice
- Quinoa salad served with arugula, red onion, roasted walnuts, and cranberries, drizzled with a balsamic glazed and evoo (choice of grilled chicken or eggplant)
- Korean beef quesadillas served with side of guacamole, and lime infused sour cream.
- Fig and brie burger served on a whole grain bun with a side of rosemary sweet potato wedges
- Warm spinach salad served with crispy pancetta, cherry tomatoes, and cucumbers drizzled with honey-lemon olive oil
- Bow-tie pasta with cherry tomatoes, red onion, rustic black olives, fresh basil, and mozzarella tossed in a pesto sauce
- Italian sausage and peppers served as a hero or plated accompanied with a side slaw salad
- Moroccan chickpea salad served with a cilantro mint dressing accompanied with side of grilled naan bread
- Seared Tuna Poke bowls served over coconut rice
- Grilled Chicken pitas served with homemade tzatziki sauce and side of hummus
- Tuna Nicoise salad drizzled with a balsamic reduction
- Prosciutto, fig, fresh basil and burrata drizzled with honey served on crostini
- Buffalo chicken dip served with chips, celery, carrots, cauliflower and broccoli
- Banh Mi bites with cucumber, cilantro, mayonnaise, carrot, pancetta, hoisin sauce and sprinkled with sesame seeds
- Mini crab cakes with garlic and chive sauce
- Maple and walnut crusted brie served with multigrain bread
- Charcuterie board served with rustic Italian bread
- Fresh made guacamole and served with corn tortillas
- Homemade Italian sauce with choice of gnocchi or spaghetti served with a side of Italian garlic bread and caprese salad
- Grilled Vegetables served over balsamic farro served with a side salad and garlic pesto baguette
- Roasted beer chicken served over saffron rice with a side salad
- Caribbean swordfish served over southwestern quinoa and side of grilled Mexican street corn
- Grilled herbed Filet served over horseradish mashed potatoes and a side of roasted cauliflower
- Roasted pork tenderloin served over a bed of string beans and squash
- Citrus glazed salmon with roasted fennel served over wild rice and a side of parmesan roasted asparagus
- Grilled Shrimp served over creamy polenta served with side of honey-butter biscuits
- Grilled Chicken on the BBQ served with side of rustic baked potatoes
- Individual key lime pies served with fresh lime whipped cream
- Homemade warm chocolate chip cookies
- Fresh strawberry frozen yogurt pie
- Spiced apple crumble
- Homemade cookie crumble served over ice cream (flavors vary)
- Grilled pineapple served with a coconut whipped cream
- Chocolate pudding pie
- Strawberry s’mores bites served with chocolate fudge drizzle
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Water maker and generator
- Free wifi
- Saloon TV with videos from hard drive
- Ipod/device docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
- Green cleaning products
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/40 hp
- Tube & Wakeboard & surfboards
- Beach games and snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- 2 stand up paddle boards
- Sub wing
- Large Floating Mat
Model: Lagoon 52 Sailing Catamaran
Walkthrough with crew
Submit your review
Ahoy Ventana! We had an amazing week - This crew are the absolute best! The food and fun were wonderful. We laughed all week. Thank for keeping everyone entertained. Can't wait to do it again.
What an amazing trip! Definitely a bucket list agenda checked off. Top notch all the way, you've ruined travel in the future. Down the hatch!
Endless gratitude for this trip of a lifetime. The crew could not be a better team and so easily jive with our family. Thank you for the nourishing experiences, lovely company and local knowledge. This was unforgettable. Couldn’t have asked for a better crew. With the chef’s local knowledge and the Captain’s skills we had an epic trip! Already looking forward to coming back!
Jillian & Luke
North Hampton, NH
What a spectacular trip! Perfect weather, perfect company, delicious meals and full family splendor. Fulfilling in ever way. The chef is a master chef, creative beyond words. Her local knowledge made our trip interesting and friendly with the locals. She was so thoughtful and kind during the entire trop. Meanwhile our Captain made us feel secure. His calm demeanor and experience made our voyage go smoothly. Perfect temperament for a sailing Captain. Forever grateful for the kindness and patience of these two!
I thought this would be a once in a lifetime sailing trip, but now I am hoping it can be repeated! You both have made it so special with an amazing variety of meals, local knowledge, attention to details, Captaining & First Mate expertise, and all with patience and kindness. Our family was blessed to have you champion our vacation and we are so grateful. Thank you, thank you for our delicious Thanksgiving meal away from home (and all of them!) Wishing you continued success on Ventana or wherever you are and hoping we meet up again.
Boat, crew and trip was absolutely fantastic. Everyone had a blast and everything went perfect.
The trip was wonderful. The boat and crew fully met and exceeded our expectations. The food was fantastic. The weather was perfect!
Well, if this is really a "complaints book", then I will end right here! Great trips are comprised by many things - venue, activities, food + whatever + so forth. But as you reflect back often what you remember most is the company you kept. Your authentic selves have the great ability to make most anyone feel at home. I suppose, as I know we certainly did! Many thanks for sharing your beautiful home with us! Chef your cooking is award winning + Captain your attentiveness to the ship puts all at ease - even Jim!! Thank you both for the wonderful SCUBA!! xoxo
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.