Viramar – Catamaran
- 56 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8
- 3 Queen cabins & twin bunks in 1 cabin
- Scuba diving & Instruction onboard
VIRAMAR offers expansive exterior lounge and dining areas combined with a spacious and comfortable interior. She has a fabulous flybridge offering a 360° view of the Caribbean, a forward cockpit for cocktails plus there’s a large aft cockpit for lounging and alfresco dining. The master cabin has a very large en-suite bathroom with separate stall shower, this cabin is accessible from the salon and also has access directly to the aft deck. There are another 2 queen cabins each with a private en-suite bathrooms. In addition there is one twin bunk cabin with a private bathroom.
Scuba diving is not only enjoyed by the crew, but they enjoy teaching with various courses available.
Enjoy an EPIC week of fun on this popular and comfortable catamaran with a great crew.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$23,500||$24,000||$24,500||$25,000||$25,500||$26,250||$27,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$23,500||$24,000||$24,500||$25,000||$25,500||$26,250||$27,000|
Christmas week: $36,000
New Year week: $36,000
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN TYLER & MATE/CHEF ERIKA
Tyler and Erika love being on, in or under the water. Committed to exceptional guest service, this crew will make sure your vacation in the islands is one you will never forget.
Tyler and Erika meet in college where they worked at a dive shop and ran a dive club together. After college they set off to face the corporate world – Tyler as a production manager for Aramark Uniform Services and Erika as a logistics manager for Target. Hectic travel schedules and long days left them missing each other and the water. After years of climbing the ladder, they realized that there was no monetary amount or level of success that could match the time they were missing with each other. So they decided to get married and move to the islands where they could claim back the missing time and build their lives as newlyweds.
Island life suited them as they enjoyed sailing, diving and exploring the BVI and USVI. After being land-based in the BVI, working at a local dive shop, they decided move into chartering.
Tyler and Erika love living and working full-time on the water. For Tyler, it’s the perfect platform to share his passion for the water by helping guests enjoy snorkeling or diving, water sports, fishing and sailing. Erika loves being able to help craft custom itineraries while providing delicious dining experiences to accompany the perfect vacation.
Both Tyler and Erika are scuba instructors and instructors for first aid and CPR. Tyler is a certified Red Cross Lifeguard. Both of them have taught swim lessons as well. Their strong background in water safety makes them capable of providing an extra level of security to all of their guests.
They were voted “Best Crew in Show” in their category at the VI Professional Charter Association’s 2017 USVI Charter Yacht Show. Combined, their southern hospitality and love for fun will ensure your vacation here in the islands is full of unforgettable memories.
Captain Tyler: Tyler is always on the move and ready for an adventure, he is a man of many hobbies and easily relates to others. He grew up fishing, boating, wake-boarding and water-skiing. When he was ten he sailed for the first time and he quickly became hooked. In college he worked a wind surfing and scuba instructor. His passion for being on the water followed him to the East Coast where he owned his own fishing boat and served as a first mate/instructor on several dive boats.
Tyler has always been an out-doorsman whether it’s hunting or backpacking in the mountains of North Carolina, where he calls home, cave diving in North Florida or free diving in the Keys. He satisfies his land-based tendencies by hiking around on the islands and finding the best jumping spots to plunge into the ocean. On the water, he enjoys throwing out a line or diving for lobsters in the USVI. In the water, he is an avid free diver and exceptional at fish identification.
He is no stranger to hospitality. Tyler has years of experience in guest service management and is even a licensed bartender.
As your captain, Tyler will make sure you have a fun, safe time on Viramar. He is dedicated to helping his guests create unique memories. Tyler will work with you to make sure your trip is full of destinations and adventures that fulfill your island vacation bucket list.
Chef/First Mate Erika: Erika has a love for entertaining which she demonstrates by pouring custom cocktails and whipping up creative eats. When Tyler and Erika decided to get into chartering, she went back to school to earn her professional chef certification through Roubex Cooking School. She is also a certified food safety manager by the National Registry of Food Safety Professionals and a licensed bartender.
She worked in event planning for three years and coordinated trips for groups as large as 40. She has helped plan pig picking, oyster roasts and even a couple weddings. She became the ultimate trip host – making sure her guests were not only organized, but also entertained and well-fed. Her background in logistics and experience in food prep helps her when it comes to planing meals for guests during their stay. She is comfortable working around dietary restrictions and flexible to meet your needs.
Erika is also a scuba instructor and loves to lead underwater excursions when she is not in the galley. She is easily excited by turtles and squids – you can often find her on dolphin patrol or chasing a stingray during a snorkel. Her favorite part of any island has to be the goats, which she will happily show you on island tour days. She enjoys fishing with Tyler and anything involving being outdoors. Erika also enjoys writing, taking photos, reading and playing guitar. She is always down for a good time, new adventure or anything involving wonderful food.
SCUBA DIVING WITH VIRAMAR:
Tyler is a NAUI Course Director, SSI and TDI Scuba Instructor. Erika is also a NAUI Scuba Instructor. They both are avid divers with a passion to grow the sport and share their love of the ocean. Whether you are already certified or just coming to try it out, scuba diving will enhance your vacation and maximize your in-water time.
The Virgin Islands are home to many beautiful reef dives and several interesting wreck dives. Tyler and Erika have extensive knowledge of the USVI and BVI dive sites including the spots not often frequented. Divers can expect warm waters year round with visibility often more than 60 feet. On Viramar, we dive directly from our boat and offer a large swim platform for easy access in and out of the water. Each dive, the crew will assemble your gear, guide your dive and help assist your entrance and exit from the water.
Committed to your safety, there is an Emergency Oxygen Kit onboard and both Tyler and Erika are trained in O2 Administration, First Aid and CPR procedures.
- Sweet Potato Hash Breakfast Bowl- Black Beans, Avocado, Cilantro and Spinach mixed into a Sweet Potato Hash severed in a Warm Tortilla Bowl topped with a Fried Egg, Salsa and Chipotle Mayo
- Drunken Pancakes – Vanilla, Nutmeg Pancakes with a Raspberry, Blueberry Filling served with Sausage Links and Rum Infused Maple Syrup
- Be Happy Breakfast Sandwich – Honey Cured Ham, Tomato, Arugula and Sprouts on an English Muffin topped with a Fried Egg
- Crab Cake Benedict – Fresh Greens and Avocado served beneath a Crab Cake topped with a Homemade Hollandaise Sauce, Green Onion and a Poached Egg
- Bagel and Lox Spread – Lox, Sweet and Savory Options, Cream Cheese and Fresh Veggie Toppings served with a selection of Bagels
- Personal Egg Soufflés – Egg baked with Cheese, Sausage, Fresh Veg and Oregano
- Fried Chicken and Waffles – Buttermilk Breaded Chicken on top of a Waffle drizzled with Local VI Honey and Maple Syrup
- Southern-Style Biscuits and Gravy – Buttermilk Drop Biscuits smothered in Sausage Gravy
- D’ Best Fish Tacos – Blackened Mahi and Tangy Mango Slaw in Flour Tortillas served with Black Beans infused with Pineapple and Carib Corn Salad
- Coffee Rubbed Salmon – Grilled Salmon rubbed with a Homemade VI Coffee Rub severed with a Mixed Green Salad and Homemade Vinaigrette
- Tuna and Salmon Poke Bowl – Raw Fresh Fish marinated in Soy and Ginger served over Sushi Rice accompanied by Red Cabbage, Green Onion, Mango, Avocado and Fried Wontons topped with Sesame Seeds and Homemade Sriracha Mayo
- Low and Slow Baby Back BBQ Ribs – Slow-Cooked Ribs with a Homemade BBQ Sauce finished on the Grill served with mini Wedge Salads and Potato Salad
- Lobster Mac and Cheese – Smoked Gouda, Sharp Cheddar, Havarti, Bacon and Lobster
- Chicken Oriental Salad – Breaded chicken, Cabbage, Lettuce, Sliced Almonds, Cucumber Mandarin Oranges and Rice Noodles in a Homemade Dressing
- Quesadilla Burger – Premium Beef, Pepper Jack Cheese, Homemade Mexi-Ranch Sauce, Fresh Pico and Shredded Lettuce in a Crisp Cheddar Quesadilla served with Homemade Guac and Tortilla Chips
- Honey-crisp Salad – Arugula, Frisée and Juicy Honey-crisp Apples with Candied Walnuts drizzled with a Sweet Spiced Cider Vinaigrette served with Grilled Chicken
- Coconut Key Lime Mussels
- Charcuterie Board
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Shrimp Ceviche
- Scallops over Fried Polenta
- Bruschetta Three Ways
- Tostones with Homemade Mojo Sauce
- Pineapple Peanut Chicken Satay Skewers
- Jerk Shrimp with Coconut Lime Grits
- Three Cheese Chicken Parmesan with a Creamy Tomato Sauce and Garlic Noodles
- Seared Sesame Crusted Yellow Fin Tuna served with Mango Sticky Rice and Edamame Snap Pea Salad
- Red Snapper Coconut Curry over Basmati Rice served with Naan Bread
- Garlic Herb Crusted Lamb with Roasted Chimichurri Carrots and a Parmesan Parsnip Puree
- Filet Mignon with Red Wine Pan Sauce Roasted Asparagus and Creamy Avocado Mashed Potatoes
- Seafood Pasta packed with Scallops and Grouper in a Creamy White Wine Sauce over Linguini
- Sweet and Spicy Pork Tenderloin in a Rum Sauce served over a Plantain Puree with Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Duval Crawl Key Lime Pie
- Cheesecake with a Fresh Blueberry Compote
- Beignet Bites
- Sea Salt and Honey Ice Cream using VI Honey
- Pina Colada Cupcakes
- Tiramisu using VI Roasted Beans
- Chocolate and Fresh Berry Dessert Platter
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV
- Indoor games: Spot It, LRC, Mexican Train Dominoes, Tenzi
- Exercise Equipment: 2 Yoga mats
- TV in all queen cabins & surround sound
- iPod/device hookup
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/50 hp engine
- Adult waterski’s, wakeboard, scurfer and inner tube
- SCUBA gear
- Snorkeling gear & noodles
- Floating sun mattresses
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards
- 1 pax kayak & 2 pax kayak
- Fishing gear
- Underwater camera/video
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Year: 2013 with refit 2018
Engines: 2 x 110 hp
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Gear included
- Diving for certified divers
- Open Water Certification $300
- Discover Scuba $150
Walkthrough with crew
Submit your review
My husband Rich and I, along with a group of friends, just completed charter with Viramar. I really want to express to you how much fun we had and what an amazing crew you have hired! While the BVI is beautiful all in itself and your boat is also amazing, I'm 100% confident that our trip was made SO much better by having them guide us and be part of it with us. The captain was so knowledgeable, the chef’s cooking is amazing and they really added a fun factor. They both know how to read their guests very quickly, and consequently tailor each persons wants, needs and desires accordingly. That is an invaluable trait that can't be taught....hold on to these two!! The home they have made on the boat is also beautiful, warm and welcoming from the minute you set foot on it. We had requested 3 different theme nights, and man did they do a good job accommodating those and far exceeding our expectations! I've left public reviews everywhere I can, and will be happy to anywhere else you might like me to that I'm unaware of. I've also copied our broker on this email, because I want to be sure she knows how happy we were as well. We will definitely be booking again for years to come... probably here again, but we also look forward to the new locations that Viramar is thinking of going..Bahamas and Aruba! We will travel with them to each new location they may decide to go!!
It's hard to find words that accurately describe my experience which don't sound like generic exclamations or empty superlatives. Amazing. Magnificent. Splendid. Awesome. These are all passable and yet, somehow only hint at what I felt during our week-long journey in the BVIs.
The crew are very special. Both are smart, experienced, funny, skillful, caring, knowledgeable, and charming. Extremely capable apart, yet a fantastic team together. I will forever measure other boat crews against them - my litmus test for how it should be.
The chef just knocked it out of the park when it came to food. Not only was her menu selection spot-on with our tastes, her execution was among the very best - especially considering it all came from a tiny kitchen rocking to and fro! She is also a very competent first mate - always at the ready to moor the boat, furl a sail, help a diver out of the water, batten down the hatches, or drop the anchor.
The always affable captain was a diligent and discerning captain as well as divemaster. He excelled at making decisions to maximize both our enjoyment and our safety. With a diverse group on board - some divers, some snorkelers, some landlubbers, etc - it was no small task for him to select pleasure stops, land excursions, and overnight anchors/moors that suited everyone, but did so with aplomb. Plus, he makes the *best* painkillers 😉
This was my first trip to the BVIs. I wasn't sure what to expect in the aftermath of hurricane Irma but let me be the one to tell you that the spirit of the people that work these waters and live on these islands, is indomitable. It may not be the same as it was a year ago, but those changes did nothing to attenuate our joy of being there.
In closing, let me not try to wrest more-nuanced adjectives from the English language and just simply say what really matters. We had so much fun. We were happy. We laughed. We marveled. We dove and ate and sailed and soaked up the sun. And we made new friends. This trip was perfect.
This was my first sailing/chartering experience and I can definitely say that it won't be the last! The crew made this the best vacation I've ever had. Being a foodie, the chef blew me away with her cooking skills, and never having dived before the captain made me feel like a natural. If anyone is on the fence about diving, go for it! Between the colorful reefs, sharks, and beautiful ocean, it was truly a once in a lifetime experience. To the crew - thank you so much for your incredible hospitality, sharing your love for the water, and for an all around amazing week. I really enjoyed getting to know both of you! Until next time...
Thank you so much for everything. You guys are truly the best. From dealing with an emotional diver, drunk swimmer, blonde moments, picky eaters...you took everything in stride and made us feel so comfortable. I'm not sure how you made everything possible in this trip, but you did. We rocked the BVI in basically 5 days. We will all miss map time and green tea shots! Chef - If we could take you home we would. The food was to die for. You accommodated everyone. The drinks were amazing; best Pina Coladas ever! Special thanks for calming me down. The crew stuck with me and that's the reason I'm certified. Thanks for everything. You are now our family. Love you!
WOW! Such an incredible week. The crew ROCK. From the food to the company and everything in between we had the best week ever. Thanks for getting my husband scuba certified. He's in heaven. PS. Best Painkillers and brownies! We miss you already XOXO
Thank you both so much for an incredible week. The sights, experience, weather, etc was all amazing but you two are what makes trips like this so fun. I will always remember this trip of a lifetime. I hope we see each other again. Thank you
Thank you so much. Great memories, dives, food and friendships! Such an awesome week!! 🙂
The charter was great. Everything worked out like a charm. No issues or complaints whatsoever. We couldn’t have asked for more perfect weather. Wind when we wanted it. None when we didn’t. Sunny and balmy every day. We did just about everything one could do on a 1-week BVI cruise. The crew were an excellent choice for our group considering we had kids from ages 9-56 — they were highly enthusiastic and energetic and extremely professional...
We lucked out with the boat...Everything was effectively brand new due to their complete refit last year. The scuba equipment was top notch and literally had never been used. Cabin accommodations and all heads were contemporary, clean, and comfortable. Between the fore-deck, saloon, fly bridge, and “back patio”, there was ample room for 8 guests and all their stuff to spread out.
The captain is a phenomenal and enthusiastic dive instructor/master. We felt very comfortable with his skipper skills. He’s a fun and educational captain, sharing local knowledge, experience, and stories while keeping us safe on and in the water.
The chef is also a wonderful hostess. Every meal was perfectly tailored to our group’s tastes. Meals were delicious, healthy, satisfying, and beautifully presented. It’s a testament to her culinary skills that she could convince a 9-year old to devour fish poke or chicken coconut curry like they were lucky charms. She kept the boat spit-spot the entire time—a challenge with 4 adults and 4 kids. She did not skimp on anything and was ever ready to make another Painkiller, refill your water bottle, or pour another glass of wine.
In their precious few minutes of downtime, both the crew joined in our fun, be it snorkeling, scuba diving, kite boarding, sundowners, or just playing a hand of nertz or bananagrams.
We’ve done a lot of charters in the Caribbean and had been to the BVI on 3 other occasions. This was by far our best experience and would highly recommend Viramar for either novice or experienced sailors.
Recommended for: action-sports people, scuba divers, families, young charterers.
Highlights: diving the Chikuzen wreck. Jumping off the rock in Virgin Gorda. The last day on Cooper Island Beach Club.
Our charter experience was really nice, and a perfect way to spend time with our adult kids and their partners. Viramar was immaculate, attractive, comfortable, very functional in terms of storage, and we appreciated having multiple outdoor spaces to hang out. The crew worked incredibly hard... it was very apparent that they wanted us to be happy and comfortable and safe. The chef is a creative chef and baker, and everything that came out of her galley was fresh and delicious. And, with our restriction of no fish and shellfish due to an allergy, she got really creative - I know that normally alot of what she makes is fish and shellfish but she was up for this challenge. We celebrated some birthdays onboard, and she went out of her way to help us celebrate with beautiful desserts and candles. She is a lovely and interesting person and it was really nice to be her guests! The captain is completely full of energy. He was always encouraging fun and activities. We teased him that he is like a camp counselor. He was informative and patient when teaching us sailing and scuba. And, we felt very comfortable with him at the helm. It was nice to have "map time" at least once a day, and he was completely open to doing what we wanted and going where we wanted. He is also a wonderful photographer - the best pics we have were the ones he took! Both crew made us feel very welcome and at home...Bottom line is we would highly recommend you and would highly recommend Viramar and her crew!!
Thank you so much for the most amazing trip in the BVI. This was by far the best Christmas trip ever! We had so much fun wake boarding, snorkeling, using the aquanaut, eating and laughing with you guys. We are so thankful to call you friends and can't wait to come back aboard the wonderful Viramar.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.