Viramar – Catamaran
- 56 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queen cabins and 2 twin bunks in 1 cabin
- Scuba diving available onboard with training courses
VIRAMAR offers expansive exterior lounge and dining areas combined with a spacious and comfortable interior. She has a fabulous flybridge offering a 360 degree view of the Caribbean, a forward cockpit for cocktails plus there’s a large aft cockpit for lounging and alfresco dining. The master cabin has a very large en-suite bath with electric head and separate stall shower, this cabin is accessible from the salon and also has access directly to the aft deck. There are another 4 queen cabins each with a private en-suite bath with electric toilet and stall shower. In addition there is one twin bunk cabin with a private bath, electric head and stall shower. *Port aft queen is crew cabin, can change as needed*
Scuba diving is not only enjoyed by the crew, but they enjoy teaching with various courses available.
Enjoy an EPIC week of fun on this popular and comfortable catamaran with a great crew.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Submit your review
Thank you so much for the most amazing trip in the BVI. This was by far the best Christmas trip ever! We had so much fun wake boarding, snorkeling, using the aquanaut, eating and laughing with you guys. We are so thankful to call you friends and can't wait to come back aboard the wonderful Viramar.
What a beautiful and amazing week in BVI. The two of you are truly delightful. We has so much fun...Such a memorable week. Thank you!
Loved our trip. The crew worked tirelessly to make sure our two families had an excellent time. The culinary creativity was unparalleled and she was most accommodating towards different food preferences. Both crew pulled gear and equipment in and out of the water as we asked all day long. And The Captain took multiple groups scuba diving, water skiing, wake boarding and hiking while The Chef kept the boat neat and clean. We enjoyed hearing their stories and appreciated their joining us at times for pre- or post-dinner conversation. Both of them also know a lot about wine and alcohol and we drank almost as well as we ate. But certainly highlights were map time, fishing off the back of the boat, snorkeling, and guided scuba dives. I would 100% repeat this trip with this crew!!
I couldn't have asked for a better week! Amazing food, new places and sights (which is hard for us...15 years in the BVI). The diving was unexpected and tremendous...thank you for encouraging me. I hope we see you again for another charter. This will be a memory never forgotten.
It's hard not to have an amazing trip when you have the right elements: amazing views, delicious food, tropical breezes, a simply stunning boat and fun friends. But what made the trip amazing was the crew. They are endearing, charming, knowledgeable and welcoming. We feel like family on Viramar and know we have made life long friends as well as memories and cannot wait to come back!!
Viramar, the yacht, was pristine and spacious. It had all the amenities that we could want and more. The captain was exceptionally competent as a boat captain and dive master. We sailed and motored the entire BVI. Sailing was a priority for us and he included all the guests in the process. The diving was outstanding. Two of us became certified as basic divers and 3 more of us did more advanced training. He is clearly a skilled diver and instructor. Our favorite part was his storytelling, he is very knowledge able about the history of The BVI. Our chef fed us beyond our expectations. Every meal was delicious, perfectly presented and a great variety. She modified the menu to suit my daughter's food preference. She was attentive, always offering snacks, drinks and still tidying the boat and helping the cabin with the operations of the boat and diving. It was a spectacular week, there is nothing about our experience that we would change, and I would highly recommend the boat and crew.
We had the most wonderful week on Viramar with the crew! They are an amazing couple, knowledgeable and fun! We were thankful for the Captain's scuba expertise and taking us to the best places to scuba and snorkel. He took us to the most beautiful areas to hike and beaches to relax...took the kids tubing and paddle-boarding and Lilly-padding, and cliff jumping! The Chef was an amazing chef! Every day new and delicious, imaginative food with local flair. She kept the boat spotless and was there for our every need. They even joined us for some card games and were very personable and fun to be around! They were amazing with our kids!! We loved every minute of our trip! Could not have been better! Viramar is a beautiful, clean, and accommodating vessel! We enjoyed every inch of that boat and our trip. Thank you Viramar...it was the perfect way to start off our year!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV
- Indoor games: Spot It, LRC, Mexican Train Dominoes, Tenzi
- Exercise Equipment: 2 Yoga mats
- TV in all queen cabins & surround sound
- iPod/device hookup
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/50 hp engine
- Adult waterski’s, wakeboard, scurfer and inner tube
- SCUBA gear
- Snorkeling gear & noodles
- Floating sun mattresses
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards
- 1 pax kayak & 2 pax kayak
- Fishing gear
- Underwater camera/video
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Year: 2013 with refit 2018
Engines: 2 x 110 hp
CAPTAIN TYLER & FIRST MATE/CHEF ERIKA
Tyler and Erika love being on, in or under the water. Committed to exceptional guest service, this crew will make sure your vacation in the islands is one you will never forget.
Tyler and Erika meet in college where they worked at a dive shop and ran a dive club together. After college they set off to face the corporate world – Tyler as a production manager for Aramark Uniform Services and Erika as a logistics manager for Target. Hectic travel schedules and long days left them missing each other and the water. After years of climbing the ladder, they realized that there was no monetary amount or level of success that could match the time they were missing with each other. So they decided to get married and move to the islands where they could claim back the missing time and build their lives as newlyweds.
Island life suited them as they enjoyed sailing, diving and exploring the BVI and USVI. After being land-based in the BVI, working at a local dive shop, they decided move into chartering.
Tyler and Erika love living and working full-time on the water. For Tyler, it’s the perfect platform to share his passion for the water by helping guests enjoy snorkeling or diving, water sports, fishing and sailing. Erika loves being able to help craft custom itineraries while providing delicious dining experiences to accompany the perfect vacation.
Both Tyler and Erika are scuba instructors and instructors for first aid and CPR. Tyler is a certified Red Cross Lifeguard. Both of them have taught swim lessons as well. Their strong background in water safety makes them capable of providing an extra level of security to all of their guests.
They were voted “Best Crew in Show” in their category at the VI Professional Charter Association’s 2017 USVI Charter Yacht Show. Combined, their southern hospitality and love for fun will ensure your vacation here in the islands is full of unforgettable memories.
Captain Tyler: Tyler is always on the move and ready for an adventure, he is a man of many hobbies and easily relates to others. He grew up fishing, boating, wake-boarding and water-skiing. When he was ten he sailed for the first time and he quickly became hooked. In college he worked a wind surfing and scuba instructor. His passion for being on the water followed him to the East Coast where he owned his own fishing boat and served as a first mate/instructor on several dive boats.
Tyler has always been an out-doorsman whether it’s hunting or backpacking in the mountains of North Carolina, where he calls home, cave diving in North Florida or free diving in the Keys. He satisfies his land-based tendencies by hiking around on the islands and finding the best jumping spots to plunge into the ocean. On the water, he enjoys throwing out a line or diving for lobsters in the USVI. In the water, he is an avid free diver and exceptional at fish identification.
He is no stranger to hospitality. Tyler has years of experience in guest service management and is even a licensed bartender.
As your captain, Tyler will make sure you have a fun, safe time on Viramar. He is dedicated to helping his guests create unique memories. Tyler will work with you to make sure your trip is full of destinations and adventures that fulfill your island vacation bucket list.
Chef/First Mate Erika: Erika has a love for entertaining which she demonstrates by pouring custom cocktails and whipping up creative eats. When Tyler and Erika decided to get into chartering, she went back to school to earn her professional chef certification through Roubex Cooking School. She is also a certified food safety manager by the National Registry of Food Safety Professionals and a licensed bartender.
She worked in event planning for three years and coordinated trips for groups as large as 40. She has helped plan pig picking, oyster roasts and even a couple weddings. She became the ultimate trip host – making sure her guests were not only organized, but also entertained and well-fed. Her background in logistics and experience in food prep helps her when it comes to planing meals for guests during their stay. She is comfortable working around dietary restrictions and flexible to meet your needs.
Erika is also a scuba instructor and loves to lead underwater excursions when she is not in the galley. She is easily excited by turtles and squids – you can often find her on dolphin patrol or chasing a stingray during a snorkel. Her favorite part of any island has to be the goats, which she will happily show you on island tour days. She enjoys fishing with Tyler and anything involving being outdoors. Erika also enjoys writing, taking photos, reading and playing guitar. She is always down for a good time, new adventure or anything involving wonderful food.
SCUBA DIVING WITH VIRAMAR:
Tyler is a NAUI Course Director, SSI and TDI Scuba Instructor. Erika is also a NAUI Scuba Instructor. They both are avid divers with a passion to grow the sport and share their love of the ocean. Whether you are already certified or just coming to try it out, scuba diving will enhance your vacation and maximize your in-water time.
The Virgin Islands are home to many beautiful reef dives and several interesting wreck dives. Tyler and Erika have extensive knowledge of the USVI and BVI dive sites including the spots not often frequented. Divers can expect warm waters year round with visibility often more than 60 feet. On Viramar, we dive directly from our boat and offer a large swim platform for easy access in and out of the water. Each dive, the crew will assemble your gear, guide your dive and help assist your entrance and exit from the water.
Committed to your safety, there is an Emergency Oxygen Kit onboard and both Tyler and Erika are trained in O2 Administration, First Aid and CPR procedures.
- Sweet Potato Hash Breakfast Bowl- Black Beans, Avocado, Cilantro and Spinach mixed into a Sweet Potato Hash severed in a Warm Tortilla Bowl topped with a Fried Egg, Salsa and Chipotle Mayo
- Drunken Pancakes – Vanilla, Nutmeg Pancakes with a Raspberry, Blueberry Filling served with Sausage Links and Rum Infused Maple Syrup
- Be Happy Breakfast Sandwich – Honey Cured Ham, Tomato, Arugula and Sprouts on an English Muffin topped with a Fried Egg
- Crab Cake Benedict – Fresh Greens and Avocado served beneath a Crab Cake topped with a Homemade Hollandaise Sauce, Green Onion and a Poached Egg
- Bagel and Lox Spread – Lox, Sweet and Savory Options, Cream Cheese and Fresh Veggie Toppings served with a selection of Bagels
- Personal Egg Soufflés – Egg baked with Cheese, Sausage, Fresh Veg and Oregano
- Fried Chicken and Waffles – Buttermilk Breaded Chicken on top of a Waffle drizzled with Local VI Honey and Maple Syrup
- Southern-Style Biscuits and Gravy – Buttermilk Drop Biscuits smothered in Sausage Gravy
- D’ Best Fish Tacos – Blackened Mahi and Tangy Mango Slaw in Flour Tortillas served with Black Beans infused with Pineapple and Carib Corn Salad
- Coffee Rubbed Salmon – Grilled Salmon rubbed with a Homemade VI Coffee Rub severed with a Mixed Green Salad and Homemade Vinaigrette
- Tuna and Salmon Poke Bowl – Raw Fresh Fish marinated in Soy and Ginger served over Sushi Rice accompanied by Red Cabbage, Green Onion, Mango, Avocado and Fried Wontons topped with Sesame Seeds and Homemade Sriracha Mayo
- Low and Slow Baby Back BBQ Ribs – Slow-Cooked Ribs with a Homemade BBQ Sauce finished on the Grill served with mini Wedge Salads and Potato Salad
- Lobster Mac and Cheese – Smoked Gouda, Sharp Cheddar, Havarti, Bacon and Lobster
- Chicken Oriental Salad – Breaded chicken, Cabbage, Lettuce, Sliced Almonds, Cucumber Mandarin Oranges and Rice Noodles in a Homemade Dressing
- Quesadilla Burger – Premium Beef, Pepper Jack Cheese, Homemade Mexi-Ranch Sauce, Fresh Pico and Shredded Lettuce in a Crisp Cheddar Quesadilla served with Homemade Guac and Tortilla Chips
- Honeycrisp Salad – Arugula, Frisee and Juicy Honeycrisp Apples with Candied Walnuts drizzled with a Sweet Spiced Cider Vinaigrette served with Grilled Chicken
- Coconut Key Lime Mussels
- Charcuterie Board
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Shrimp Ceviche
- Scallops over Fried Polenta
- Bruschetta Three Ways
- Tostones with Homemade Mojo Sauce
- Pineapple Peanut Chicken Satay Skewers
- Jerk Shrimp with Coconut Lime Grits
- Three Cheese Chicken Parmesan with a Creamy Tomato Sauce and Garlic Noodles
- Seared Sesame Crusted Yellow Fin Tuna served with Mango Sticky Rice and Edamame Snap Pea Salad
- Red Snapper Coconut Curry over Basmati Rice served with Naan Bread
- Garlic Herb Crusted Lamb with Roasted Chimichurri Carrots and a Parmesan Parsnip Puree
- Filet Mignon with Red Wine Pan Sauce Roasted Asparagus and Creamy Avocado Mashed Potatoes
- Seafood Pasta packed with Scallops and Grouper in a Creamy White Wine Sauce over Linguini
- Sweet and Spicy Pork Tenderloin in a Rum Sauce served over a Plantain Puree with Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Duval Crawl Key Lime Pie
- Cheesecake with a Fresh Blueberry Compote
- Beignet Bites
- Sea Salt and Honey Ice Cream using VI Honey
- Pina Colada Cupcakes
- Tiramisu using VI Roasted Beans
- Chocolate and Fresh Berry Dessert Platter
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$23,500||$24,200||$25,000||$25,750||$26,500||$27,250||$28,000|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$23,500||$24,200||$25,000||$25,750||$26,500||$27,250||$28,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.