Winter’s Coming – Catamaran
Warm & Welcoming
- 50 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8
- 4 Queens en-suite cabin
- Spacious flybridge
WINTER’s COMING has 4 queen cabins including a superb owner’s suite and all ensuite. The yacht is beautifully outfitted for comfort and relaxation. A generous lounge deck delivers a bold high-performance profile providing a great vantage point from which to observe the beautiful surroundings.
Guests can also choose to unwind in the spacious cockpit which provides an indulgent all-weather retreat or on the magnificent sun lounger upfront, The yacht’s design provides seamless movement and communication between the cockpit, helm station and lounge deck, while the incredible space in the saloon makes you feel as though you were on a much larger yacht.
Be prepared for Winter’s Coming and spend some time in the warm glorious weather of the Virgin Islands!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$19,000||$19,500||$20,000||$20,500||$21,000||$21,500||$22,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$19,000||$19,500||$20,000||$20,500||$21,000||$21,500||$22,000|
New Year week: $26,400
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN SERGIO & MATE/CHEF “NEEN”
Sergio is a young, fun, and adventurous sailor. Growing up in South America, it was during his summer beach vacations that he fell in love with the sea and made a promise to himself that someday he would live near the ocean.
After graduating high school, he relocated to Puerto Rico where he completed his degree in marketing and pursued sailing. His passion for sailing grew extensively which led to the purchase of his own sailboat and many hours of sailing in his spare time. 4 years ago, Sergio decided that sailing was what really ‘fueled his soul’ and decided to make a career change and sail full-time.
He is a licensed RYA Yacht master, offshore commercially endorsed, USCG captain and Dive Master. He has delivered outstanding charter vacations in Greece, Croatia, Florida, and the Caribbean. Sergio speaks fluent English and Spanish, enjoys water sports, and loves a good conversation while guests enjoy his most favored creation, Captain’s Old Fashions!!
A five-year resident of the Virgin Islands, Neen, is now enjoying her third year as Chef and First Mate aboard her beautiful home, S/V Winters Coming. As a Midwest Ohio native and lifelong traveler, she enjoys creating a wide and exciting array of dishes for your enjoyment. Her creations and methodology have been influenced by cuisines of Lebanon, Japan, Italy, Korea, Denmark, Austria, France, the Philippines, the American South, Southwest, and Midwest and of course, her current home, the Caribbean Islands.
In addition to traveling and experimenting with food, Neen dedicated much of her life to the study of fine art. Upon moving to the Caribbean, she found an intense love for life on the water, and so, transitioned her work from paper to plate. “In the past I created art you simply looked at, now I create art you smell, touch, see, taste, devour and even sometimes hear..”
One of the most rewarding elements of life on the water for Neen is life IN THE WATER! As a certified Dive Master and avid snorkeler, she will be your guide in the breathtaking underwater world of the Virgin Islands. You may even be lucky enough to snare a lobster for lunch! If not, try your hand at catching a Mahi Mahi, Tuna or Wahoo to be enjoyed as ceviche, tartare, tacos… the options are limitless with Chef and First Mate Neen.
- Clafoutis – Raspberry, Almond, Rose, Grape, Vanilla
- Smoothie bowls – Local Fruit, Juice/Milk, Seeds, Flowers
- Avocado toast – Grilled Bread, Soft Boiled Egg, Greens, Lime
- Croissant french toast – Banana Stuffing, Nutmeg, Hibiscus Cream, Cointreau Batter
- Huevos rancheros – Charred Poblano, Mole Beans, Corn Salsa, Cojita, Avocado, Crispy Tortilla Bowl
- Cast iron hash – Sweet Potato, Green Apple, Sausage, Sage, Gruyere
- Breakfast burrito – Crispy Tortilla, Enchilada Sauce, Muenster, Cilantro, Chili
- Banana bread – Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Chocolate, Honey Butter, Local Banana
- Bagel and lox – Capers, Watermelon Radish, Herbed Cream Cheese, Lemon, Soft Boiled Egg Tomato, Avocado, Red Onion, Dill
- Quiche – Homemade Crust, Garden, Honey Mustard, Ham, Caprese Greek
- Fruit tray – Organic Local Variety Fruit, Honeycomb, Yogurt
- Pancakes – Lemon Ricotta, Banana Foster, Fruit Compote, Chocolate Chip
- Polenta and eggs – Fried Eggs, Smoked Salmon, Polenta Cakes, Tomato, Aromatics, Greens
- Spanakopita – Spinach, Phyllo, Dill, Parsley, Ricotta, Feta, Za’atar, Watermelon salad
- Medi platter – ceci neri, baba ganoush, goat cheese, artisanal olives, charcoal naan, roasted garlic, dolmades
- Tuna tartare – seaweed salad, edamame dust, butter lettuce, lotus root, soy, lime, sesame
- Citrus and yogurt – minted yogurt, pistachio, pomegranate, grapefruit, blood orange clementine
- Beets and burrata – roasted garlic, tarragon, golden beet, red beet, butter roasted radish
- Ceviche – fresh catch, citrus, root vegetable chips
- Lotus and octopus – fried lotus root, braised octopus, carrot, sesame, wakame
- Black jewel popcorn – nutritional yeast, cracked pepper, sea salt, chili
- Stuffed avocado – haas avocado, lump crab, crispy wontons
- Tostones – Plantains/Breadfruit, Chili, Course Salt, Mayo-Ketchup
- Asian salad – Pickled Long Beans, Wasabi Peas, Cucumber, Baby Corn
- Persimmon tart – Puff Pastry, Taleggio, Persimmon, Fennel
- Gazpacho – Tomato, Papaya, Cantaloupe, Green, Watermelon
- Roasted grapes – Balsamic, Thyme, Pistachio Oil, Merlot Salt
- Phyllo bites – Goat Cheese, Blueberry, Honey, Thyme
- Caprese – Pesto . Heirloom Tomatoes, Buffalo Mozzarella, Truffle Balsamic
- Piggy peach – Pancetta, Maple, Donut Peach, Rosemary, Black Pepper
- Bequia mahi mahi – Bequia Creole Sauce Stuffed Mahi Mahi, Mashed Root Vegetables, Greens
- Paella – Black Rice, Saffron, Socarrat, Chicken Chorizo, Seafood
- Crab boil – Crab Legs and Claws, Argentine Red Shrimp, Crawfish Tails, Clams, Broccolini, Potato, Corn, Chili Cornbread, Lemon Butter, Beer
- Bbq chicken – Legs ‘n Thighs, Fixin’s, Papaya BBQ, Blackberry BBQ
- Stuffed peppers – Beef/Beyond Beef, Lentils, Rice, Spices, Chickpea Sauce
- Risotto – Fresh Peas, Ricotta, White Wine, Mint, Homemade Stock, Pea Pesto, Ube Puree, Garden
- Homemade gnocchi – Truffle Balsamic Arugula . Piave, Truffle Cream Sauce/Sage Brown Butter, Local Pumpkin, Ube, Sweet Potato
- Grandpa’s pasta – Vodka Sauce, Artichoke Hearts, Olives, Spinach, White Beans, Ricotta
- Seafood pasta – Squid Ink, Variety Crustaceans/Mollusks, Garlic, White Wine, Parmigiana Reggiano, Toasted Bread Crumbs
- Botanical baklava – Walnut, Pistachio, Rose, Cardamom
- Carrot cake – Cream Cheese Frosting, Cointreau Carrots
- Lemon bars – Shortbread, Buddha’s Hand Marmalade, Champagne, Brulée Berries
- Panna cotta – Puff Pastry, Rambutan Lychee, Coconut, Lime Glaze
- Poached pears – Bosc Pears, Saffron, Cardamom, White Wine, Crème Fraiche, Pear Chips
- Tiramisu – Pusser’s Rum, Lady Fingers, Mascarpone, Espresso, Cocoa
- Pina colada galette – Pastry, Pineapple, Toasted Coconut, Turbinado Sugar, Carmel
- Flourless chocolate cake – Ganache, Almond Cream, Raspberry
- Cast iron upside down cake – Pineapple, Caramel, Cherries, Rum, Coconut
- Chocolate strawberries – Dutch Cocoa, White Chocolate, Merlot Salt
- Thumbprint cookies – Homemade Jam, Maldon Salt, Coconut Sugar
- Chocolate mousse – Local Avocado, Dutch Cocoa, Vanilla, Real Maple Syrup
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free WiFi Internet Access
- Movie Projector
- US plugs & USB ports in every cabin
- iPod/Device docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- 11’ rigid inflatable boat w/20hp engine
- Sea Scooters
- Snorkeling gear
- 2 Person Kayak
- 2 Stand-up paddle-boards
- Floating mats
- Fishing gear
Year: 2017 – Refit 2018
Engines: 2 x 75hp Cummings
Videos will appear soon!
Submit your review
Thank you for providing a safe haven and an incredible escape for us. It was so needed and you both are just genuinely authentic people. Our soul paces match and it’s been an absolute pleasure getting to know you both. Inspiring to see two people doing what they love and have a passion for. Chef, your food has spoiled us for life!!! Captain thank you for being the most calm, competent and kind captain. Thank you for a spectacular trip!!!
Thank you for giving us the ultimate sailing experience! It was the definition of a perfect vacation. We will miss you both and we will miss the most delicious -around the world- meals”
This trip really is going to be tough to beat. Much love for the crew and the boat. A week to remember! This has been the trip of a lifetime. Thanks to everyone who made it possible! What a week! This vacation will forever be a dream come true! Thank you both for making this week one that we will all remember forever! We are grateful for the memories made! Until next time! Ruff seas and Gypseas. Thanks for one hell of a good time.Thank you for helping us have the best week of our lives. You're awesome!
You two made our trip so special. We went to the most unique places and saw amazing wildlife and ate the BEST food we have ever had. ❤️ We wouldn’t have been able to see the sights we saw without your knowledge of the various islands!! Thank you soooo much for a great trip.
Thank you for making our family vacation an absolute Amazing experience! Couldn’t have dreamed up a better way to celebrate mom’s and brother’s birthday, complete with amazing sunsets and even a rainbow. Beautifully presented gourmet meals and daily mimosas were the icing to the cake. Thank you for showing our family new places.
Thank you for an absolutely amazing week, filed with fun, adventure, laughter and incredible meals. Thank for your kindness and guidance on the boat. I’m sad this week is over and I don’t say that about most vacations. This was truly a treat and a experience of a lifetime. Thanks for everything.
Spent a wonderful week with you in the BVIs, our first trip here. Pacific Wave is such a beautiful sailboat. The chef’s culinary delights were amazing & delicious. The captain is so meticulous and welcoming. Hope to return soon. Thank you for being so co-operative and helpful with our change of itineraries.
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.