Xenia 50 – Catamaran
Fine Cuisine in the Caribbean
- 50 ft Privilege sailing catamaran
- accommodates 6 guests
- 3 queen cabins
- Apple TV
XENIA 50 ft Privilege sailing catamaran accommodates 6 guests in 3 queen cabins. The inside of the yacht has a stunning wood interior with accents of color. Each cabin has an en suite bathroom and large windows for lots of natural light. Both the saloon and cockpit have seating for 6 guests to enjoy lovely meals. Xenia is crewed by Peter and Jade. An interesting fact about this crew is that they are both professional captains and chefs. Peter grew up sailing on the waters of the Great Lakes and is an experienced captain in the Caribbean. Both Peter and Jade have creating culinary delights for famous Hollywood stars and the President of the United States. Peter is also a Sommelier. Jade is an experienced sailor who has sailed the Pacific Coast from Vancouver, Costa Rica, the Atlantic shores of New England and the Caribbean. This fascinating unique crew will make your sailing vacation one to remember.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$19,000||$19,500||$20,000||$20,500||$21,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN/PETER & FIRST MATE/CHEF JADE
With Peter and Jade as accompaniment on your Xenia 50 experience, your sojourn will be decidely nothing less than world class. What sets Peter and Jade apart is that—in addition to being highly-skilled crew—they are both also extremely talented gourmet chefs. Having spent years creating culinary delights for the rich and famous (including Hollywood starlets and American presidents) they proffer the true epitome of lavish gourmet dining.
Peter applies his classic French training to local exotic ingredients and, as a certified Sommelier, pairs them with the best wines from around the world. Jade’s influences stem from her Asian-Pacific upbringing, with emphasis on fresh and healthy meals brimming with delectable originality and sumptuous flavors. With Jade and Peter, your dining is guaranteed to be exquisite—with the very best of gourmet cuisines expertly prepared to ensure every bite is tailored to perfection and catered to the highest possible standard. With superb service and a personalized menu, the mouth-watering cuisine aboard Xenia 50 is an adventure in and of itself. Peter’s ease at the helm and 14 years of management experience ensure only the very smoothest of vessel operations. He literally cut his teeth on his family’s Morgan 27 and Morgan 40 on the tempestuous waters of the Great Lakes. Racing several evenings a week and three-day cross-lake marathons are still commonplace in the Lech family, with them consistently placing top of their class and best overall. Sailing is in the Lech blood.
Jade’s extensive sailing grounds span the Pacific Coast from Vancouver Island to Costa Rica, the Atlantic shores of New England and the Eastern Caribbean. She has hands-on experience with virtually any kind of sailing vessel—from tuna fishing boats and tall ships to luxury catamarans.
Peter and Jade look forward to welcoming you aboard Xenia 50.
- House made maple granola with nuts and dried fruit, Natural greek yogurt, Tropical fruit platter, Fresh squeezed orange juice, selection of Coffee, Decaf and Teas served daily.
- Chili tomato egg bake, pecorino romano
- Crepes, mascarpone & ricotta and rum macerated strawberries
- Classic eggs benny, serrano ham, house herbed biscuits, lemon hollandaise
- Smoked salmon hash, lemon dill emulsion, caribbean avocado
- Grand Marnier grilled grapefruit, toasted coconut
- Micro waffles, Chantilly, warm berries Pain perdue; sourdough french toast, ripe plantains and passion fruit sauce
- Braised short rib sandwich, caramelized dijon onions cherry tomatoes, roquefort melt
- Thai grilled chicken, sprout salad, homemade roti, spicy peanut satay
- Angus beef sliders, aged gouda, breadfruit frîtes
- Snapper pita roll, tropical herb slaw, lemon caper aioli
- House specialty Sushi platter, with our without raw fish
- Fennel Pollen dusted chicken breast, romesco sauce, grilled romaine hearts
- Quiche lorraine provençale, rocket salad
- French cheese sampler board, crusty baguette, onion confiture
- Fennel grapefruit blue crab salad
- Italian charcuterie and olive sample board, Rosemary foccacia
- Fresh Catch Ceviche, avocado, butter lettuce nachos
- Spoonful of Niçoise salad, quail eggs and smoked tuna
- Chorizo, fried plantain and house pickled cucumbers
- House sesame crackers, roasted red pepper hummus, olive tapenade
- Lobster carpaccio , lemon infused olive oil
- Avocado cucumber soup, parm crisp
- Vera cruz with lime poached shrimp, creme fraiche
- Strawberry spinach salad, poppyseed vinaigrette, caramelized pecans
- Tuna tartar, roasted garlic crustini, balsamic reduction
- Caribbean conch chowder, smoked tomatoes
- West indian pumpkin ravioli, sundried tomato pesto, pecorino romano
- Duck Magret, black currant reduction, apple pain perdue
- Far east rack of lamb, new potato gratin, pomegranate mint jus
- Wahoo mushroom roulade, saffron carrot puree, beluga lentils
- Paprika Roast chicken, lardons and brussel sprouts, west indian yams
- Jamaican jerk pork tenderloin, plantain medallions, orange thyme jus
- Spiced then Grilled Mahi-mahi, rocket salad, grilled pineapple salsa
- Fillet minion, mushroom merlot jus, pearl onions, ausperge spears
- Grilled pineapple, fuielle de brick, lime coconut mousse
- French Crepe stack, nutella, grand marnier and creme anglaise
- Poached pears, maple walnuts, port reduction, roquefort mousse
- Flourless chocolate cake, black currant glaze, candied ginger
- Maple lemongrass creme brûlée, vanilla tuille
- Key lime custard, cookie crumble, marshmallow whip
- House made iced fruit trio, banana, strawberry, mango
- Air conditioning and fans
- Watermaker and generators
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- DVD library
- DVD player master cabin
- Indoor audio system
- Cockpit ice maker
- 12′ inflatable boat w/40 hp engine
- Adult water skis
- Wakeboard, kneeboard, tube, and scurfer
- Inflatable floating island bar
- 2-1 person kayaks
- 2-stand up paddle boards
- Mermaid tails
- Snorkel gear
- Swimming noodles
- Fishing gear
- Scuba diving onboard
Beam: 26′ 11″
Draft: 5′ 2″
Cruising Speeds: 8 kts
Engines: 2 x Yanmar 75 hp diesels
Submit your review
So difficult to say how wonderful you both have been on our trip. You both provided such a high level of everything - and of course the food- I am sure i have NEVER eaten as well over such a long period of time. Strange time in the world and you two still made our trip grand.
Words cannot express how grateful we were to have such fabulous hosts for our dream vacation! the boat, the accommodations, especially the food was beyond our expectations! Top shelf on everything. Chef, you are just lovely and your cooking is amazing. Thank you for all your hard work and effort, much appreciated!
Thank you for a fabulous tour of BVI and thoroughly enjoyable relaxing trip. Also chef, some of the best food ever. Thank you for all your prep and hard work.
Thank you so much for a unbelievably beautiful experience. This was our first experience with a charter boat- wow! Can’t wait to try this again- but not without you two. we so appreciate your hospitality helpfulness, kindness and patience 🙂 Chef, you should be a rated Michelin Chef- taste texture variety Freshness, delightfulness EVERY single meal. Thank you for spoiling us. we appreciate it and will try to replicate your dishes at home. Thank you for such a memorable trip- memories that will last a lifetime for the six of us.
We can’t thank you enough for your hospitality on out first sailing experience, quiet honestly we weren’t sure what to expect. The boat is well appointed, comfortable and you all made us feel like royalty. Our maiden voyage was a success as your itinerary was the perfect taste of the BVI’s We would love to plan another trip and bring all our girls… hope to see you again.
Thank you so much for a lovely trip sailing the BVI. The chef’s cooking and food presentation was the best we’ve had so far. Captain was always making us feel safe and comfortable wherever we decided to go. The crew were a joy to travel with and extremely service oriented. They exceed all of our expectations.
Thank you so much for the five star food, service, accommodation and scenic views. We had an absolutely wonderful time and look forward to the second time.
Thanks so much for such a fabulous week on Xenia 50! This trip has been amazing. We cannot thank you enough for your kindness, dedication and determination in making our vacation such a success. Your attention to detail in everything will never be forgotten. We wish you both safe travels on your future voyages & hope to see you again soon.
What an amazing week. The crew went above and beyond for my three children and me. Thank you for such a memorable adventure. The trip of a lifetime!
One of the very best experiences our family has ever had. Jade and Pete are superb people, hosts and very well spoken! We will be back! Thank you for the beautiful trip!
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Gear included
- 3 dives incl. per week for up to 3 certified divers at a time
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.