Xenia 62 – Catamaran
- 62 ft Privilege sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 2 king & 2 queen cabins
- Cabins have DirectTV & Apple TV
XENIA 62 is a Privilege catamaran, known for sophistication, elegance, and high quality catamarans. Xenia has it all! Each cabin has showers with 2 shower heads and 6 misting heads. The beds are outfitted with 600 thread count sheets, down comforters, 100% cashmere bed throws and handmade pillow covers. You can relax in your cabin and enjoy your Direct TV and Apple TV in style, in one of the 2 king or 2 queen cabins. The saloon is surrounded in lovely cherry colored wood with blue accents. The cockpit has comfortable seating for all 8 guests to enjoy gourmet meals in the fresh Caribbean air. The giant fly bridge has lounge space for everyone to enjoy the 360 degree view in the warm sunny breeze. This experienced and water loving crew are sure to make your next vacation EPIC!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$25,500||$26,250||$27,000||$27,750||$28,500||$29,250||$30,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN MATTHEW & CHEF/MATE TARA
Xenia 62’s crew welcome guests on board with open arms. Captain Matthew is from England. He is an RYA/MCA Yacht-master with many years’ experience sailing with waters of the BVI, Italy, England and Australia and enjoys having guests on the boat. He has a passion for exploring new places on the water and on deck. Chef/First Mate Tara is a highly trained chef who delights in serving amazing cuisine. Tara spent 2 years as one of London’s top catering colleges and worked in the top restaurants and hotels for 10 years in England. Her two passions in life are food and the ocean. She loves creating new menus and catering to the guests love for food. She also is experienced in food intolerances or allergies. Matt and Tara love being in and on the water. They enjoy surfing and are fascinated by the local fish and their habitats, sharing their knowledge with guests. Tara is also a diving instructor. Yacht Xenia 62 and this EPIC crew will absolutely make your vacation once in a lifetime.
This experienced team will ensure an EPIC sailing vacation for Xenia 62’s guests.
- All Breakfasts are served with juices, tea and coffee, yogurts, cereals, freshly cut fruits, freshly baked Muffins, toast & bagels and a selection of jams.
- Eggs Benedict made with prosciutto or Smoked salmon.
- Smoked Salmon platter with cheeses, capers and red onions
- Baby blueberry pancakes with Canadian maple syrup, bacon and sausages
- Traditional English breakfast
- French toast made with cinnamon bread
- Goats cheese and roasted pepper filo baskets
- Insalata Caprese
- Caesar salad with shrimp and scallop skewers
- Crab and avocado tower
- Trio of seafood ( lobster samosa, crab and salmon roulade, shrimp salad)
- Sliders turkey, salmon with wasabi aioli, Portobello mushroom with a pesto aioli served on homemade slider buns.
- Antipasto platters
- Lamb koftas with hummus, Greek salad & pitta bread
- Shrimp, artichoke, feta and olive salad
- Pan seared black pudding scallops and salami
- BBQ Ribs served with potato salad and grilled corn on the cob
- Bruschetta served on homemade bread
- Baked Brie with rosemary focaccia
- Shrimp cocktail
- Shrimp wontons with sweet chili sauce
- Crab baskets
- Lobster samosas
- Hummus pita
- Artichoke dip
- Stuffed mushrooms
- Tomato and goats cheese squares
- Filo parcels stuffed with feta, spinach, chickpeas, paprika and nutmeg
- Beetroot and goats cheese crostini
- Caprese crustiness
- Tuna Tartar wrapped in Gem leaves
- Cheese scones served with a vintage cheddar and a port cranberry and pecan chutneys
- Canadian Duck Breast cooked in a citrus marinade finished in the oven with a honey and fresh figs
- Mahi wrapped in Prosciutto served with lemon basil couscous and a saffron sauce
- Rack of Lamb served over oven roasted Mediterranean veg and rosemary new potatoes
- Pan seared sea bass with a corn zebu one zest ice lemon and herb couscous
- Beef Wellington with Asparagus wrapped in prosciutto, sautéed potatoes and a red wine jus
- Oven roasted salmon nicoise
- Local BVI Pork served over garlic mash with a coarse grain mustard and wild mushroom sauce
- Beer braised shrimp with tortellini
- Moroccan Chicken
- Scallop and shrimp Thai green curry
- Strawberry Mille-Feuille
- Baileys Crème Brûlée
- Profiteroles with a rich chocolate fountain
- Classic Eaton Mess
- Rich Chocolate Truffle cake with Raspberry coulis
- Summer Pudding
- Chilled Strawberry soufflé
“I find it really hard to narrow down one 7 day menu, as every guest has different presences and dietary needs, and I have to admit I also like to play with new ingredients and new menu ideas, so here is a small selection from my current menus. I also make my own breads most days as well as Brownies, Cookies, Apple Turnovers and other snack-able treats to nibble on.”
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV
- Satellite connection in Salon & cabins along with Apple TV
- Full surround sound system
- DVD and CD players
- iPod docking station with iPod
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- CDs, videos, DVDs
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 12′ inflatable boat w/40 hp engine
- Floating Mats
- Inflatable floating island: 8 man & 4 man
- 1-2 person kayak
- Snorkelling gear
- Tube – towable
- Water skis – adult & child
- 2 stand up paddle boards
- Floating bar
- Light fishing gear
Year Built: 2007 (Refit 2014)
Overall Length: 62′
Beam: 30′ 10″
Draft: 5′ 11″
Engines: 2 x 180 hp diesels
Submit your review
What a fantastic week.Thank you for a week of fun, amazing food and times I will never forget!
We will be back!
Thank you for a splendid week of island adventure, Delightful dishes (spectacular) and sensational sailing! Your laughter, love, energy and entertainment was contagious and made for a week of unforgettable memories!!I hope we have the opportunity to return and continue exploring the BVIs together. The two of you made our trip extremely memorable.
Can’t thank you enough for the most beautiful week in the BVI.
Your incredible generous hospitality, your bright and sunny dispositions and all your stories and time to spend engaging our group was so appreciated. Captain, you were our fearless captain getting us safely from port to port and putting up with all our requests and late nites, chef, our dining adventures will never match the level of cuisine and creativity you presented to us each day and night, Truly way more than we ever expected and added so much to our whole experience One we will never forget! We even captured many of it in photographs.
You are truly an amazing Chef!! You both made our trip 5 stars and excised our expectations in every way, Thank You for everything and hope to share another week with you in the future.
What an incredible week! The Xenia is such a beautiful boat, and her beauty is enhanced by her fabulous crew. Chef, your expertise in the galley is exceptional. The food was not only delicious, but the presentation was always lovely. Your love of what you do is evident in your daily joyful activities. We appreciate your attention to detail and our special likes and dislikes.
We are greatful for all that you did to insure we were not only full, but happy at any given moment. You made New Years extra special, I hope your energy is contagious as I plan to take some of your energizer bunny spirit home with me. Captain, you are wonderful.
Not only are you an extremely knowledgeable Captain, but your ability to make us all comfortable during each part of our charter is spectacular. Your quite, yet hilarious sense of humor kept us laughing and entertained. The fact that you seemed to know our individual personalities made it even more fun. We appreciate your willingness to adjust your plans when we wanted to,go,and,do specific activities - even at the last minute. You guys make a great pair on Xenia and in life. Mac and I also thank you for the map of our trip and our points of travel.
We will always treasure it and the memories of our time with you. We wish you many years of happinesses and constant calm waters. We are very blessed to now call you our friends.
On behalf of our families, I want to thank you both for an Amazing week! It is not often we can get all 5 of our children together to have fun and celebrate Christmas in a bathing suit and adopt our crew into our family. The Island hopping was amazing even on our rainy day!
We appreciate you both and the beautiful Xenia62. We hope to see you shortly in the BVI.
You made our trip wonderful and we wish you both all the happiness.
By far the best family trip ever. Captain you were awesome and thefood was awesome and so much. Thank you again for the memories
This was our first catamaran experience and it exceeded all expectations. It was not the luxurious boat or spectacular scenery that made the trip, but the amazing and sincere hospitality and the gourmet food. Thanks for putting up with the youngest guest! Babies can be extremely exhausting but your patience was impressive, we can not wait to do this again!
My son, Harry and I had a wonderful 3.5 day trip. A touch of inclement weather didn't hamper a thing. Boat was immaculate and up to date. Simply the best!
What an amazing trip with 2 of the most gracious crew and now friends. From our initial greeting I knew that we would be well cared for. Seeing all the sights and gaining at least 10 pounds. What a gift you two are to be to Xenia 62. The passion you two have for making sure that each person on the trip had a memorable experience will stay with us forever and ever. Thank you for such an amazing holiday with friends.
The trip was wonderful. The boat and crew fully met and exceeded our expectations. The food was fantastic. The weather was perfect!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.