Xenia 74 – Catamaran
One of a Kind Luxury Yacht
- 74 ft Privilege sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 1 king & 3 queen cabins
- DirecTV & Apple TV in all cabins
XENIA 74 is a Privilege 745 available to charter in the Caribbean and won the 2015 BVI Charter Yacht Society’s Best Multihull over 56 feet. The yacht is true luxury. Xenia 74 accommodates 8 guests in 1 king cabin and 3 queen cabins. The king master cabin has its own Jacuzzi tub! The inside of yacht is a light cherry wood with modern light accents and lots of natural light. The outside of the yacht is just as spacious with a giant fly bridge to enjoy the Caribbean breezes with 360° views. XENIA 74’s crew is Captain Tony and Chef/Hostess Kate. They will be joined by a First Mate and Stewardess. This “dream team” crew will make your vacation EPIC!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$44,000||$45,000||$46,000||$47,000||$48,000||$49,000||$50,000|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$44,000||$45,000||$46,000||$47,000||$48,000||$49,000||$50,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN TONY & CHEF/HOSTESS KATE
Tony is one of the most experienced yachtsmen in the BVI. With his friendly charm and adventurous spirit, you are sure to love Tony. A native of the UK, he took up sailing as a young boy. After school he became Sales Engineer and then obtained a Masters Degree in Primary Education. But, the sea was calling him. Kate and Tony left the UK in 1997 on their 70 year old classic 32 foot wooden yacht from the UK, via France, Africa & South America to the Caribbean. They have a successful career in chartering yachts and estate management.
Kate welcomes you aboard Xenia 74 with world class cuisine and a welcoming personality. She has been dazzling guests with her food and hostess skills since her and Tony began in the BVI. She has been in the food industry since 1984 and was the manager for a small food retail chain throughout the railway stations of London. She has attended culinary courses in France, where her and Tony have a home. No one knows food like the French! She has expanded her skills and knowledge over time and has even made an appearance on a local BVI tv show called “Gourmet Galley with Chef Lisa”. Kate & Tony have the experience and skills to make your charter the vacation of a lifetime.
FIRST MATE/DECKHAND NICO
Born and raised in the southern tip of Africa, I spent many a holiday on safari with my family where my love for the outdoors has grown deeper with every trip. But even in these early days the attraction of water was strong, and I ended up pursuing that as an open water swimmer. After school the oceans started calling and I soon realized where my true passion lay. I started my journey of yacht training and diving courses. I worked for a time on The Sustainable Seas Trust vessel, Boaz. This enabled me to accumulate not only invaluable experience but also notch up some sea miles. Following this an opportunity opened up for me working for a fleet of large charter catamarans in the fascinating country of Turkey. Today, learning not only yachtmanship but the skills required in the hospitality industry.
I am a now a qualified RYA Offshore skipper and also an enthusiastic PADI Dive Master. Enjoying every moment above and below the waves I am now starting a new adventure with Xenia 74 and living my dream in the Caribbean. I cannot wait to share the wonders of the BVI and the reefs with our guests.
Terri-Lynne grew up in a small family restaurant on the Eastern coast of South Africa where she had the opportunity to go fishing and diving, walk the beaches and enjoy the splendor of the sea.
This is where her passion for the ocean and nature was born and eventually lead her to study for a BSc (Hons) degree in Environmental Sciences. She is a firm believer of sustainability and the need to care for the environment leaving as small a footprint as she can wherever she treads. Exploring new places and cultures, discovering new creatures and plants and tasting new foods and dishes has always interested her.
Working on a yacht in the ocean is the perfect starting point for a career, close to the environment she loves, but where she can work barefoot and not be confined to a desk in an office. It also gives her the opportunity to use the hospitality skills she learnt alongside her family. She enjoys the satisfaction of a job well done by hosting and helping others.
An introverted extrovert she enjoys socializing but equally, likes the quiet calm whilst snorkeling and diving, where the only thing disturbing the peace is the sound of bubbles.
She is always looking forward to meeting and taking care of Xenia 74’s guests!
- Baked Egg Tarts with Sausage and Tomato
- Huevos Rancheros
- Scrambled Eggs with Bacon and Sautéed Cherry Tomatoes with Basil and Balsamic
- Omelets with various fillings
- Eggs Benedict/Eggs Florentine/Eggs Norwegian
- Speculoos and Strawberry French Toast with Sausage Patties and Maple Syrup
- Fluffy Banana Pancakes with Bacon and Coconut Rum Syrup
- Home made fresh baked pastries served each morning with – Tea, Coffee, Juices and a Fruit Platter e.g.
- Fresh Cinnamon Rolls
- Home Made Strawberry Pop Tarts
- Home Made Cheese and Almond Danish
- Orzo and Grilled Shrimp Salad with Summer Vegetables and Pesto Vinaigrette with a fresh green salad
- Ranch Steak Bruschetta Salad with Horseradish Cream and tomato basil flatbread
- Island Pork Tenderloin Salad served with artisan bread
- Greek Pasta Salad with black olives and Feta cheese
- Fresh Tuna Tacos with Black Bean and Sweet Corn Salad and all the sides
- Lemon Chicken Pasta and Pine Nut salad with Mandarin Orange and Praline Salad
- Home made Falafels in pita bread with Tabouli salad
- Phyllo Cups with Goat Cheese, Avocado and Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- Sun ripened Tomato and Cheese Bruschetta
- Endive Spears with Smoked Salmon and Lemon Dill Vinaigrette
- Parmesan and Black Olive Shortbreads with Goat’s Cheese and Thyme
- Puff Pastry Pinwheels with Pesto and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Szechuan Pepper Chicken skewers with Tomato Chili Jam
- Antipasto platter
- Cold Chick Pea and Tahini Soup
- Pumpkin Agnolotti with Crème Fraiche sauce
- Seared Scallop with Nori Brown Butter and Dill
- Shrimp and Smoked Salmon Salad with Horseradish Cream and Ginger Lime Vinaigrette
- Baby Romaine Caesar with Wasabi peas
- Mango Gazpacho with Pickled Shrimp
- Slow Roasted Belly Pork with Apple soup and roasted garlic
- Stacked Mahi Mahi with Rastafarian Rice and Cherry Tomato and Basil Vinaigrette
- Grilled Spiny Caribbean Lobster tails served with garlic butter sweet Plantains and West Indian Rice and Peas
- Seared Beef Tenderloin with creamy Horseradish Mash and Roasted Tomatoes and Onions with Balsamic Glaze
- Shrimp and Mango Skewers with a Guava Lime Glaze and Mixed Wild Rice
- Coffee-Marinated Grilled Pork with Sweet Potato Puree and Smoked Paprika with Maple Molasses Sauce
- Duck Breasts glazed with Orange Tamarind sauce and served with Rosemary Walnut Polenta
- Grilled Chicken Verde with Avocado Mayonnaise, Turmeric Coconut Rice and Sautéed Vegetables
- Hibiscus Pavlovas with Strawberries, Whipped Cream, Hibiscus dust and Port syrup
- Lucious Chocolate Molten Cake with home Beurre Blanc
- Fresh Mangoes with Lime and Vanilla syrup and sticky Coconut rice
- White Chocolate and Vanilla Bean Panna-cotta with Dessert Wine Poached Pears
- Double Chocolate Tart with Black Peppercorn Ice Cream
- Apple Roses with home made Crème Anglaise
- Dessert Trio – Lime Posset, Sticky Toffee Pudding and Apple Samosas with Cognac Cream
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet access
- Direct TV and Apple TV with hundreds of movies
- 800 thread count all Restoration Hardware
- Cashmere throws
- Full surround sound system
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
- Fridge & ice maker on flybridge
- 14’ rigid inflatable boat w/40hp engine
- Water Skis for adults and kids
- Snorkel Gear
- Wake Board, 2 tubes, wakeskate, wakesurf
- Floating bar
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- 4 floating mats with shade
- 4 floating chairs
- 1 x 2 person kayak
- Underwater lights
- 8 man floating island
- 1 Subwing submersible tow device for free-diving and spinning
- BVI Registered Fishing Vessel
Model: Privilege catamaran
Year: 2010 with major refit in 2015
Engines: 2 x 320 hp Turbo diesels
Submit your review
We are out of words to express what a wonderful charter you put us in. Never before have we had 17 exquisite meals in a row. What an accomplishment! The boat has a beautiful teak interior and is kept in mint condition. Activities were numerous and fun for both generations in our family. Each of us has voted for their individual preference: Flexibility in schedule (Vanessa) The anchoring locations (Maria) The views (Ana) The sailing part and helping with the sails and anchor (Nick) The Soggy Dollar (Olivier) Water skiing and hiking in Salt Point (Helena) Kit surfing and the Bitter End (Phil) Seeing the entire family so very happy (Jose) Thanks for creating these memorable moments for all of us We wish you the very best from all of us.
Being boaters and loving the water, we dreamed of a caribbean adventure in the British Virgin Islands to celebrate our beloved husband and fathers 70th Birthday. Our dreams came true on the sleek, elegant, relaxed and secure Xenia catamaran. The Yacht, salon and staterooms far exceeded our expectations and were more like you would find on a boutique cruise ship, linens and amenities superior. the lustrous teakwood thorough out glowed with a honey hue, rich and warm, as were the crew. Gareth the perfect host and admirable and steadfast captain, keeping us in calm and silky azure waters and picturesque beaches and ports, no cruise ships in sight. Kristine, the consummate hostess and chef, created epicurean delights from scratch with just the right fusion of sweet and savory, perfect medley of nutrition and flavor. The table was set elegantly each night with an array of colors and designs. We expected a great trip but they both went above and beyond even taking underwater pictures of the family with colorful sea life making our experience a Magical Trip of a Lifetime.
Thank you all so much for an absolutely wonderful week. The food was AMAZING and the hospitality so welcoming. Thank you for putting up with our antics, our very large appetites and late night dance parties. This has been the best way to ring in the New Year & we are all leaving feeling rejuvenated and maybe just a few pounds heavier:) Thank you for everything!
Thank you all for a fantastic week! Every minute was a perfect and exactly what we needed. We are going home with big smiles, well rested and huge tummies. Best of luck to all of you, happy holidays and hope to see you again soon.
Really, there are no words to describe how amazing this vacation was. One of our very best ones ever! You made us feel like friends, not just guests & crew. In that spirit we INSIST that you visit us in California so we can wine & dine you and take you fishing on our boat! There is a yellow fin Tuna or Dorado with your name on it!
Where do we begin! This was our dream two years ago & we actually experienced it. You both made it fabulous! Words can't describe the awesome experience we had! Keep up the good work and we also hope to see you again on board!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.