Xenia 74 – Catamaran
One of a Kind Luxury Yacht
- 74 foot Privilage sailing catamaran
- accommodates 8 guests
- 1 king & 3 queen cabins
- DirecTV & Apple TV in all cabins
Yacht Xenia 74 is the only Privilege 745 available to charter in the Caribbean and in 2015 won the BVI Charter Yacht Society’s Best Multihull over 56 feet. The yacht is true luxury. Xenia 74 accommodates 8 guests in 1 king cabin and 3 queen cabins. The king master cabin has its own Jacuzzi tub! The inside of yacht is a light cherry wood with modern light accents and lots of natural light. The outside of the yacht is just as spacious with a giant fly bridge to enjoy the Caribbean breezes with a 360 degree views. Xenia 74’s crew is Captain Tony and Chef/Hostess Kate. They will be joined by a First Mate and Stewardess. This “dream team” crew will make your vacation EPIC!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Submit your review
We are out of words to express what a wonderful charter you put us in. Never before have we had 17 exquisite meals in a row. What an accomplishment! The boat has a beautiful teak interior and is kept in mint condition. Activities were numerous and fun for both generations in our family. Each of us has voted for their individual preference: Flexibility in schedule (Vanessa) The anchoring locations (Maria) The views (Ana) The sailing part and helping with the sails and anchor (Nick) The Soggy Dollar (Olivier) Water skiing and hiking in Salt Point (Helena) Kit surfing and the Bitter End (Phil) Seeing the entire family so very happy (Jose) Thanks for creating these memorable moments for all of us We wish you the very best from all of us.
Being boaters and loving the water, we dreamed of a caribbean adventure in the British Virgin Islands to celebrate our beloved husband and fathers 70th Birthday. Our dreams came true on the sleek, elegant, relaxed and secure Xenia catamaran. The Yacht, salon and staterooms far exceeded our expectations and were more like you would find on a boutique cruise ship, linens and amenities superior. the lustrous teakwood thorough out glowed with a honey hue, rich and warm, as were the crew. Gareth the perfect host and admirable and steadfast captain, keeping us in calm and silky azure waters and picturesque beaches and ports, no cruise ships in sight. Kristine, the consummate hostess and chef, created epicurean delights from scratch with just the right fusion of sweet and savory, perfect medley of nutrition and flavor. The table was set elegantly each night with an array of colors and designs. We expected a great trip but they both went above and beyond even taking underwater pictures of the family with colorful sea life making our experience a Magical Trip of a Lifetime.
Thank you all so much for an absolutely wonderful week. The food was AMAZING and the hospitality so welcoming. Thank you for putting up with our antics, our very large appetites and late night dance parties. This has been the best way to ring in the New Year & we are all leaving feeling rejuvenated and maybe just a few pounds heavier:) Thank you for everything!
Thank you all for a fantastic week! Every minute was a perfect and exactly what we needed. We are going home with big smiles, well rested and huge tummies. Best of luck to all of you, happy holidays and hope to see you again soon.
Really, there are no words to describe how amazing this vacation was. One of our very best ones ever! You made us feel like friends, not just guests & crew. In that spirit we INSIST that you visit us in California so we can wine & dine you and take you fishing on our boat! There is a yellow fin Tuna or Dorado with your name on it!
Where do we begin! This was our dream two years ago & we actually experienced it. You both made it fabulous! Words can't describe the awesome experience we had! Keep up the good work and we also hope to see you again on board!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet access
- Direct TV and Apple TV with hundreds of movies
- 800 thread count all Restoration Hardware
- Cashmere throws
- Full surround sound system
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
- Fridge & ice maker on flybridge
- 14’ rigid inflatable boat w/40hp engine
- Water Skis for adults and kids
- Snorkel Gear
- Wake Board, 2 tubes, wakeskate, wakesurf
- Floating bar
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- 4 floating mats with shade
- 4 floating chairs
- 1 x 2 person kayak
- Underwater lights
- 8 man floating island
- 1 Subwing submersible tow device for free-diving and spinning
- BVI Registered Fishing Vessel
Model: Privilege catamaran
Year: 2012 with major refit in 2015
Engines: 2 x 320 hp Turbo diesels
CAPTAIN TONY & CHEF/HOSTESS KATE
Tony is one of the most experienced yachtsmen in the BVI. With his friendly charm and adventurous spirit, you are sure to love Tony. A native of the UK, he took up sailing as a young boy. After school he became Sales Engineer and then obtained a Masters Degree in Primary Education. But, the sea was calling him. Kate and Tony left the UK in 1997 on their 70 year old classic 32 foot wooden yacht from the UK, via France, Africa & South America to the Caribbean. They have a successful career in chartering yachts and estate management.
Kate welcomes you aboard Xenia 74 with world class cuisine and a welcoming personality. She has been dazzling guests with her food and hostess skills since her and Tony began in the BVI. She has been in the food industry since 1984 and was the manager for a small food retail chain throughout the railway stations of London. She has attended culinary courses in France, where her and Tony have a home. No one knows food like the French! She has expanded her skills and knowledge over time and has even made an appearance on a local BVI tv show called “Gourmet Galley with Chef Lisa”. Kate & Tony have the experience and skills to make your charter the vacation of a lifetime.
FIRST MATE ADAM
After graduating college with a degree in Recreation Management and spending 4 years entertaining people above water onboard Carnival Cruise ships Adam decided to make a change and do the same thing underwater. He is a PADI MSDT Instructor, who loves anything and everything about the water, especially hanging out underwater with sharks and turtles. On his off time, you can most likely find him with a cold Bud Light in hand while playing any and all types of trivia, or back in California playing with his two little nephews. Adam is also a US Coast Guard Captain. After surviving both Hurricanes Irma and Maria on St Thomas, he thought it might be time to make a bit of a change and start working above the water again. This is his first season as First Mate onboard Xenia 74 and he will gladly show you around his favorite dive sites while out on charter. To him, it is the best of both worlds; being able to work above & below the water, as well as helping you to create once in a lifetime memories in the beautiful Virgin Islands. Come sail with us and experience it all.
“Hailing from New Zealand, where beautiful beaches are plentiful, Katie has always had a love for the ocean. Growing up, her uncle and aunt who worked on crewed yachts for many years filled her head with stories of sailing the Caribbean, where the water is crystal clear and there is always a Shaggy song playing somewhere. She was enticed. Before running off to become a sailor she completed a Bachelor of Communications (at her mother’s request!). Six months later Katie was on a one-way flight to the Virgin Islands where she stepped off the plane and onto Xenia 74. Aboard, you can typically spot her with a wine bottle or cocktail shaker in hand (she makes an amazing painkiller!) or trying to create intricate napkin folds for the dinner table. When she isn’t on the boat you will find her at a beach bar sipping on a Bushwhacker or more likely patting a dog somewhere. She can’t wait to welcome you aboard with a glass of champagne!”
This crew will take you on a journey of discovery making your vacation EPIC!
- Tarragon Herbed Breakfast Tart with Gruyere, Mushrooms, and Sunny Side Up Eggs
- Italian Style Frittata with Tomatoes, Green Chilies, and Garlic Feta Cheese
- Scandinavian Cured Salmon with a Three Herbed Cream Cheese Oven Baked
- French Toast with a Pineapple Centre Served with a Rum Maple Syrup
- Breakfast Parfaits w/Layers of Agave Sweetened Greek Yogurt, Fresh Berries, and Homemade Almond and Coconut Granola
- All Breakfasts Include Fruit Platters, Freshly Baked Pastries, and a Selection of Cereals and Yogurts
- Red Snapper Tacos Served in Flour Tortillas with Roasted Tomatillos and Chipotle Peppers, an Avocado-Papaya Relish, and a Tomato Sour Cream Salsa
- Cider Marinated New York Strip Steaks, Grilled and Served with a Fresh Spinach Salad, Tangy Green Apples, and Imported Gorgonzola Cheese with a Maple Based Vinaigrette
- Crab Cakes Served upon a Bed of Fresh Garden Greens with Avocado, Cucumbers, and Cherry Tomatoes all Drizzled with a Sweet and Tangy Red Pepper Vinaigrette
- Sesame Seared Ahi Grade Tuna Fillets Served upon a Bed of Seaweed Salad Accompanied by a Sweet and Spicy Wasabi Ponzu Sauce and Coconut Pistachio Basmati Rice
- Spicy Tuna Tartar on Wasabi Rice Crackers
- Marinated Feta and Olive Skewers with Cucumber and Mint
- Smoked Salmon Cucumber Rolls
- Gorgonzola and Fontina Nachos with Fennel and Mint
- Mediterranean Pizza with a Garlic Hummus Base, Olives, Roasted Red Peppers, Artichokes, and Feta Cheese
- Asian Style Calamari Salad
- A Trio of Bruschetta: Tomato Basil, Balsamic Mushrooms, and Olive Tapenade
- Chilled Coconut Avocado Soup
- Shrimp, Salmon, and Scallop Caribbean Ceviche
- Fried Goat Cheese Served on a Peppery Arugula Salad with Grapes and Hazelnuts
- Seared Beef Carpaccio Accompanied with a Spinach Salad
- Bowl of Mussels in a Garlic White Wine Sauce
- Scallop and Mushroom Rosemary Kabobs
- Tuna and Salmon California Style Sushi Rolls
- Orange Ginger Marinated Pork Tenderloin Grilled and Served with a Sweet Potato Puree Drizzled with a Maple Syrup Reduction and Garlic Carrots
- Asian Influenced Grilled Mahi-Mahi with a Green Chilli Coconut Sauce Accompanied by Rice Pilaff and Spicy Ginger Soy Seared Green Beans
- Lemon Spiced Salmon Fillets Broiled and Served with a Moroccan Date Couscous and a Garlic Zucchini and Squash Medley
- Sizzling Grouper Fillets with Spring Onions and Ginger Shards Atop a Bed of Oven Roasted Asparagus and White Rice
- Spicy Port Wine Marinated Beef Tenderloin with Creamy Mashed Potatoes and Honey Mustard Broccoli
- Chicken Cordon Bleu with a Crunchy Garlic Thyme Crust Accompanied with Wild Rice and Balsamic Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Peas
- Caribbean Spiny Lobster with Spaghetti and a Creamy White Wine Sauce
- Award Winning Tembleque with Rum Macerated Caribbean Fruit Served with Mango Sorbet and Frosted Hibiscus Petals
- Raspberry Chocolate Ganache with Guavaberry Liquor Drizzle
- Grapefruit Granita with a Mango Mint Topping
- Chocolate Fondant with a Whipped Topping and Homemade Carmel Sauce
- Homemade Chocolate Truffles with Vanilla Chocolate Martinis
- Brie Smothered in Blueberries and Baked in a Flaky Pastry Topped with Brown Sugar and Served with Apple Slices
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$44,000||$45,000||$46,000||$47,000||$48,000||$49,000||$50,000|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$44,000||$45,000||$46,000||$47,000||$48,000||$49,000||$50,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.