Yacht A3 – Catamaran
- 56 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 6 adults and 2 children/singles
- 3 queen cabins and 2 twin bunks in 1 cabin
- Scuba diving offered
Winner of the 2018 “Best Multihull under 57 feet” in The BVI Boat Show. Yacht Adeia 3. “Adeia” means “freedom from fear” in Greek. Yacht A3 was built in Bordeaux, France by Lagoon in 2016 and looks as new as the day she sailed across the Atlantic ocean to the BVI. Lagoon changed the yachting industry by adding a flybridge with helm station and seating on an upper level. This huge upstairs area can accommodate all guests and allows for a 360 degree view of the stunning clear waters while sailing or at anchor in a beautiful bay.
All cabins have separate en-suite bathrooms with shower stalls. Individual air conditioning control allows the guests to enjoy comfort in the spacious cabins. Yacht A3’s crew, look forward to treating you and your guests to some of the best the Virgin Islands has to offer. This popular yacht will provide the Epic vacation you deserve.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Submit your review
Where do we begin to say thank you for the trip of a lifetime. Sailing around the islands to celebrate a birthday. Thank you for helping us create wonderful memories. We will laugh and recall for many years to come. Both of you are amazing and talented. We hope to come again soon!
Thank you for the most incredible five days of our lives. It was filled with laughs, memories, ting and the most delicious meals and what we needed most of all; Total relaxation. We couldn't ask for a better crew. Your attention to detail, reassurance and limitless energy made this the trip to remember for a lifetime. We can only hope we see you again. We just need an excuse to return.
As we bid adieu to our lovely hosts We remember the things we loved the most A beautiful boat Cutting through a raucous sea Enclosed in shelter all four a lee And then returns the Caribbean sun Magnificent islands will not be outdone Craggy rocks shine in bright blue sky Azure seas bring the tides reply Heavens open to moonlight night Stars gaze down upon sandy bight Much has been lost yet much to gain As the wind swept islands rise again
Everything was absolute perfection! Our trip was everything we had hoped for and exceeded our expectations in every way. It was clear that every step had been taken to ensure that we had the best time possible. The crew were perfect hosts. They were so warm and friendly and we felt comfortable with them immediately. They were always available for anything we needed, and we rarely had to ask for anything. They were engaging but not intrusive. We had so much fun with them and by the time time we ended our charter, we felt as if we made two new friends. The food on charter was amazing! A3 is a beautiful boat. It is spacious and very comfortable. It is easy to get around and the amenities were great and we loved the flybridge.
Wow. Just wow. My husband, some friends and I did a one-week charter in February on the A3. The crew provided an amazing experience. From day 1, they made sure we had everything we needed and were comfortable. They were both amazingly sweet, kind, helpful and professional. They had great suggestions on what to do and where to go. They arranged scuba diving for people who wanted to go, and provided suggestions for alternate activities for those who wanted to do something else. The food all week was amazing!! The crew provided the best meals consistently and we were always excited to see what was coming next. The captain always explained everything he was doing when we sailed and we always enjoyed sitting on the top deck when sailing to our next destination. The crew were a perfect team and the yacht itself was extremely comfortable and spacious. When it came time to leave, we were all very sad and can't wait to do it again! One of the best vacations we've ever been on!
We had the most amazing family vacation! Crew, thank you for a magical trip!! Our kids said it was the the best vacation they've ever had. The food and drinks were fabulous. So many incredible activities (snorkeling, water sports, paddle boarding, day hiking) and also plenty of relaxation. We can't wait to return to A3 for another adventure!!
A3 is absolutely incredible and our family plans on chartering this yacht for the rest of our days! The crew is magnificent and the food is off the charts!
Thank you so much for such a spectacular and memorable vacation. This has truly been the BEST vacation we have ever experienced. We so enjoyed all the new experiences. Sailing, snorkeling, the food, wow! Thank you for all the laughs we shared. We always felt safe. Let's do it again soon 🙂
Wow, you couldn't have come up with a better way to welcome us aboard the A3!! We laughed that it couldn't get much better...WRONG! It did, everyday, such that we are all suffering from severe separation anxiety since our return.LOL. The crew not only met every expectation, they exceeded them! What a couple of lovely and hardworking gems, right? Fantastic week... Per J Buffet... Lets sip champagne and break into smiles... THANKS FOR THAT!
I wish words could say how far all of our expectations were exceeded. The yacht and the crew were amazing! Everyday was a new adventure. They catered everything to our needs and wants. The food was amazing. The water toys were simply perfect. We are so grateful for the greatest vacation we could have ever dreamed of.
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV
- Satellite connection in Salon & Owner’s Cabin
- Full surround sound system
- DVD and CD players
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- Highfield rigid inflatable boat w/50 hp engine
- Kneeboard, wakeboard and inner tube
- Wake Skate
- Snorkeling gear
- 6 Scuba tanks – 2 Dives included onboard
- Floating sun mattresses
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 110 hp
CAPTAIN WILLIAM & CHEF/MATE KIM
Yacht A3 has an experienced crew of two. Captain William Garnier was born into a family of naval tradition in South Africa and was at sea before he could even see over the steering wheel. It seemed like a natural fit to become a sailor. He is a Yachtmaster who has been the Captain on many yachts in the Caribbean and Mediterranean. He is also a PADI SCUBA instructor and has sailed around the Atlantic on a small boat solo! He even wrote a book about it. William loves the sea and enjoys showing guests secret anchorages, private coves and unique locations.
Chef/1st mate Kim Stoklasa was born in Germany. Kim is creative and fun-loving and loves to travel. She has training in all aspects of food and is an expert at creating world class cuisine. She is comfortable with international dishes mixed with healthy local fresh produce. Naturally at ease with people, she has managed high-end private and corporate events in cities such as London. In addition to cooking, Kim has a Bachelor’s degree, is a animal expert and sports instructor. She loves to wakeboard and film your special vacation moments.
William and Kim are a welcoming couple who, along with Yacht A3, will provide you with an EPIC vacation.
- All served with Granola, Fresh Fruit, Yoghurt and Honey, Toast, Tea and Coffee)
- Open Face Bagel with Cream Cheese, Salmon and Capers
- American Blueberry Pancakes with Maple Syrup
- Eggs Benedict/Florentine
- Banana and Honey Smoothie
- Scrambled Eggs with Bacon and Homefries
- French Toast with Bacon and Maple Syrup
- Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
- Quinoa Nicoise Salad with Seared Ahi Tuna
- Sweet and Sticky BBQ Chicken Wings with French Bean Salad
- Mahi Mahi Ceviche with fresh Mango
- Grilled Aubergine with Tahini, Lemon, Roasted Pine Kernels and Mint
- Mahi Mahi Ceviche with Watercress, Papaya, Mango and Almond Salad
- Bruschetta with Tomato and crushed Black Olives
- Crudités with Hummus and Tzatziki
- Tortilla Chips and Chunky Guacamole with Lime, Chili and Coriander (Cilantro)
- Toastie Cups with Beetroot and Goat’s Cheese
- Mixed Charcuterie Platter
- BBQ Skewers of Banana wrapped in Bacon
- BBQ Steaks with French Beans wrapped in Bacon and Baked Potato
- Grilled Fish with Roasted Red Peppers, Tomatoes and Saffron Potatoes
- Seafood Tagliatelle
- Wild Salmon Filet with Mango and Red Cabbage Slaw, Roasted Cashews and Pomegranate
- Kimmi’s Caribbean Coconut Curry with local free range Chicken, Mango and Papaya
- Herb encrusted Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Lemon Fennel and Sweet Potato and Sage Gratin
- Chocolate stuffed Grilled Bananas with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Spiced Glazed Pineapple with Cinnamon Fromage Frais
- Lemon Custard Cheesecake
- Rich Chocolate Torte
- Roasted Cinnamon Plum with Mascarpone and Yoghurt Cream
- Orange Chocolate Brownies
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$23,500||$24,000||$24,500||$25,000||$25,500||$26,500||$27,500|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$23,500||$24,000||$24,500||$25,000||$25,500||$26,500||$27,500|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.