Yacht A3 – Catamaran
- 56-foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8 adults**
- 3 Queen cabins & 1 twin bunks cabin**
- Scuba diving offered
Yacht A3 – 2018 Winner Best Multihull under 57ft in the Annual BVI Charter Yacht Show
Even at her maximum carrying capacity of eight guests, plus two crew, A3 is roomy enough for all her guests to come together for a sumptuous evening meal, or to find privacy in smaller groups—either forward on the deck seating area, in the spacious cockpit, in the bright and open salon, or upon the flybridge with the pilot.
The four spacious guest cabins (3 with queen-sized beds, and one with single-sized bunk beds) come with en-suite heads and showers, fans, and private A/C controls.
** Please inquire about the use of the 4th queen cabin!
A3 comes fully equipped with a water maker and generator, run by their 2 full-time crew ensuring a relaxing and worry-free vacation. Designed with rich honey-colored wood tones throughout, and featuring clean modern lines and unstintingly elegant appointments, A3 is a yacht of unparalleled “Epic” comfort and refinement.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$23,500||$24,000||$24,500||$25,000||$25,500||$26,500||$27,500|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$23,500||$24,000||$24,500||$25,000||$25,500||$26,500||$27,500|
Christmas week: $35,000
New Year week: $35,000
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN COLLEEN & CHEF/MATE MATT
Colleen was born and raised in Florida, where she grew up playing on the water. She bought her first sailboat when she was 24 years old, decided to live on it, and then sailed it to the Bahamas. Colleen stepped out of the boating world for a while and managed a mental health office with 10 doctors for several years before moving on to working at a nuclear brain-imaging facility. Then the recession came, and she was unemployed. It didn’t take much prodding to head back out on the ocean and do some more sailing. She literally sold almost everything, packed the rest up, and spent the next year sailing the East coast and exploring the cruising grounds from Florida to Rhode Island. There happened to be a group of boats heading to the Caribbean in Virginia and she thought, “What the heck! Let’s check it out and head to the Caribbean!” 14 days later they arrived in Tortola, BVI. She spent another year playing, exploring, and sailing down to Trinidad, and then the money ran out. Colleen started to pick up jobs on charter boats here and there to have some money in her pocket. Over the next few years, Colleen worked as a first mate on a tall ship and sailing day-charter boats, as well as a stewardess and deckhand on a trimaran and crew on mega yachts in New England. But nothing beats working in the Caribbean! Colleen then got her captain’s license, and now feels very fortunate to have a great office at sea where she can share the beautiful place with guests.
Matt has been in the customer service industry for the past 25 years. His career as a professional chef has to lead him to the Caribbean where he now uses his culinary skills to create the perfect onboard dining experience for guests. He draws from a wide range of experience to deliver a broad spectrum of flavors and genres, keeping each new day full of fresh ideas. Matt grew up in Florida and has spent most of his life either in or on the water, and he’s been an avid scuba diver since 2006. In 2012, he got rid of everything except for one suitcase full of clothes and started doing seasonal work as a traveling chef. After living in Hawaii, Alaska, and Cozumel, he found himself in St. Thomas working in a food truck on the beach when a friend approached him with a job offer as a chef on a charter boat. This is where he met Colleen and discovered the perfect gig. Since then, Matt has combined his love of food with his love of the ocean to create the perfect charter for more than just a vacation experience—but a passion for life and nature, and the desire to share those things with like-minded individuals. Matt is a PADI Dive Instructor and will be happy to show you the beautiful underwater world of the Virgin Islands.
WE LOVE KIDS! Aboard Yacht A3, we try to create a fun and safe environment for families to enjoy. We offer a wide variety of activities geared towards keeping a younger audience entertained, even when the weather is not ideal. In the galley, kids have an opportunity to get some hands-on culinary training, making cookies, fresh pasta, ice cream, or anything else that might spark their interest. In the salon, we have an extensive collection of games for all ages and are always up for challenge. We have thousands of movies to choose from that can be viewed on the outdoor theater, and of course, can be enjoyed with the flavored popcorn of your choosing. In the water, we have plenty of toys, including tubes and skis that can be pulled behind the dinghy, as well as scuba and snorkel gear for all ages. If celebrations are your thing, come on down! We love doing birthday parties, holidays, anniversaries, or any other reason you can think of to throw a party! So if you’re thinking of bringing the family on vacation, let YACHT A3 help make it a memorable one!
- Pumpkin Crepes – Pistachio Pumpkin Mascarpone, Sage Sausage, Fresh Fruit
- Churro Waffles – Smoked Bacon, Fresh Fruit
- Fresh Beignets – Raspberry Coulis, Fresh Fruit
- Cowboy Skillet – Chorizo Sweet Potato Hash, Basted Eggs, Cowboy Butter
- Beetroot Salmon & Rice Bowl – Soft Boiled Egg, Avocado, Fresh Fruit
- Shakshouka – Beef Kefta Kebobs, Grilled Naan, Fresh Fruit
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes – Grand Marnier Blueberry Compote, Smoked Bacon, Fresh Fruit
- Croque Madame – Mornay, Smoked Ham, Fried Eggs, Fresh Fruit
- Moco Loco – Ham Steak, Fried Eggs, White Rice, Moku Sauce, Fresh Fruit
- Johnny Cakes – Guava Jam, Fresh Fruit
- Anise Braised Pork Belly – Butternut Squash Risotto, Gremolata
- Fiesta Shrimp Tacos – Queso Fresco, Pico de Gallo, Sweet & Salty Maduros, Chayote Salad, Firecracker Sauce
- Muffuletta Sandwich – Genoa Salami, Smoked Ham, Provolone, Olive Tapenade, Cajun Pasta Salad, Pickle Spear
- Paradise Burger – ½ Pound of Beef, Cheese, Kaiser Knot, All The Fixin’s, Kettle Chips, Pickle Spear
- Bahn Mi – Vietnamese Pork, Pickled Daikon & Carrots, Jalapeño, Cilantro, Jungle Mayo, Vinegar Chips,
- Pickle Spear – Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Salad
- Tzatziki, Kalamata Olives, Cucumbers, Cherry Tomatoes, Sweet Peppers, Feta, Spring Mix, – Tomato Basil Vinaigrette, Grilled Bread
- Gnocchi & Arugula Salad – Pancetta, Peas, Asiago, Cherry Peppers, Lemon Basil Vinaigrette, Bread Sticks
- Golden Beet & Chevre Salad – Toasted Pine Nut Cous Cous, Pomegranate, Zucchini Ribbons, Tarragon Vinaigrette, Grilled Bread
- Kalua Pork Sliders – Lava Relish, Hawaiian Macaroni Salad, Maui Chips, Pickle Spear
- Seafood Calalloo – Fresh Local Fish, Smoked Ham, Spinach, Okra, Fungi
- Cheese & Charcuterie – Fig Jam, Water Crackers
- Conch Ceviche – Rice Crackers
- New Orleans Style Crab Cakes
- Cajun Rémoulade
- Asiago, Cauliflower & Kale Bake
- Blue Corn Tortillas
- Sichuan Wings
- Scallion Cream, Crudité
- Harissa & Hummus
- Cauliflower Florets, Pita
- Caprese Crostini
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto, Sweet Basil, Balsamic Reduction
- Camembert Fig Tart
- Caramelized Shallots, Burgundy Reduction
- Ahi Poke’
- Crispy Wontons, Avocado, Sambal Doubles
- Bara Bread, Curry Chickpeas, Mango Chutney
- Roasted Turkey Medallions – Apple Fennel Stuffing, Parsnip Sweet Potato Puree, Cranberry Demi
- Flame-Broiled Churrasco Steak – Roasted Garlic Peruvian Potatoes, Grilled Corn Salad, Chimichurri, Fresh Baked Chips
- Creole Shrimp Boil – New Potatoes, Sweet Corn, Andouille Sausage, Garden Salad, House Vinaigrette, Cheddar Biscuits, Bayou Butter
- Citrus Mesquite Center Cut Pork Chop – Cheddar Potato Stack, Beer & Bacon Braised Brussel Sprouts, Raspberry Scotch Bonnet Glaze
- Nori Wrapped Tuna Tataki – Horseradish Potato Pave, Kohlrabi Citrus Salad, Ponzu, Steamed Mantou
- Za’atar Encrusted Lamb Chops – Chevre Fennel Gratin, Roasted Eggplant Puree, Sumac Pomegranate Reduction
- Lobster Fra Diavolo – Spiny Tail Lobster, Fresh Hand Made Pappardelle, Spicy Fennel & Sausage Pomodoro, Grilled Bread
- Pink Peppercorn Duck – Lentil Beggar’s Purse, Blood Orange Braised Endive, Apricot Stone Ground Pan Jus
- Macadamia Encrusted Mahi Mahi – Coconut Rice, Watermelon Radish & Arugula Salad, Mango Coulis
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken – Local Pumpkin Puree, Wilted Shard, Tamarind Cherry Demi-Glace
- Pecan Tart – Rosemary Orange Marmalade
- Mexican Chocolate Brownies – A La Mode with Bandito Dust
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding – Praline Cream
- Chocolate Hazelnut Tart – Nutella Ganache & Monkey Dust
- Coconut Bibinka – Lime Sherbet
- Pistachio Chocolate Baklava – Chocolate Cardamom Ganache
- Chocolate Espresso Mousse – Mocha Dust, Fresh Raspberries
- Blood Orange Crème Brulée
- Lilikoi Lemon Bars – Fresh Passion Fruit
- Cassava Pone – Coconut Currant Cream
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV
- Satellite connection in Salon & Owner’s Cabin
- Full surround sound system
- DVD and CD players
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- Highfield rigid inflatable boat w/50 hp engine
- Kneeboard, wakeboard and inner tube
- Wake Skate
- Snorkeling gear
- Floating sun mattresses
- 2 x Stand Up Paddle-boards
- Scuba diving onboard
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 110 hp
Scuba Diving Onboard
- 1st dive is free for certified divers.
- Each additional dive for certified divers is $50 per person per dive payable to crew directly.
- Maximum 6 divers at a time and 6 dives per week.
- Resort course offered at $150 per person.
- Rate includes use of boats dive gear.
Submit your review
We are back from our trip to the USVI. Just wanted to thank you for recommending this yacht and crew to us. They were awesome. Beforehand, I didn’t realize how important getting the right crew would be — but after a week on the boat in tight quarters, I can now see how essential that is. We came away from the trip thinking we wouldn’t want to charter with anyone other than this crew in the future! The chef’’s food was unbelievable, and I loved the way Captain encouraged my daughters. They were both so easy and enjoyable to be with.
Also sailing around the USVI was great. Thanks for encouraging us to reconsider the BVI.
Although we were together only 5 days, it feels like we've known you much longer as friends. This trip was fantastic, all because of you two. Thank you for the fun times and wonderful memories. It was first class all the way. I hope our paths cross again in the future.
We had a remarkable vacation and attribute everyone’s satisfaction entirely to the crew. We could not have had a better crew. Too many highlights to enumerate. The food was a high point for us all. The chef just kept those delicious, beautiful, varied meals coming and was very good about recognizing and remembering our likes and dislikes. We would go out with them again in a second. Not enough superlatives. I would note that both of them were particularly good about being totally calm in the water. Diving and snorkeling were made easy by these two confident, caring pros. Their teamwork in all phases of the trip is also noteworthy. They complimented each other perfectly. Complaints???? The week was a little too short!"
10 months ago we booked what we hoped to be the best Christmas vacation ever. Fast forward to this past week and our expectations were not only met but exceeded. The crew’s professionalism and skills are top shelf. You have become our friends!
Where do we begin to say thank you for the trip of a lifetime. Sailing around the islands to celebrate a birthday. Thank you for helping us create wonderful memories. We will laugh and recall for many years to come. Both of you are amazing and talented. We hope to come again soon!
Thank you for the most incredible five days of our lives. It was filled with laughs, memories, ting and the most delicious meals and what we needed most of all; Total relaxation. We couldn't ask for a better crew. Your attention to detail, reassurance and limitless energy made this the trip to remember for a lifetime. We can only hope we see you again. We just need an excuse to return.
As we bid adieu to our lovely hosts We remember the things we loved the most A beautiful boat Cutting through a raucous sea Enclosed in shelter all four a lee And then returns the Caribbean sun Magnificent islands will not be outdone Craggy rocks shine in bright blue sky Azure seas bring the tides reply Heavens open to moonlight night Stars gaze down upon sandy bight Much has been lost yet much to gain As the wind swept islands rise again
Everything was absolute perfection! Our trip was everything we had hoped for and exceeded our expectations in every way. It was clear that every step had been taken to ensure that we had the best time possible. The crew were perfect hosts. They were so warm and friendly and we felt comfortable with them immediately. They were always available for anything we needed, and we rarely had to ask for anything. They were engaging but not intrusive. We had so much fun with them and by the time time we ended our charter, we felt as if we made two new friends. The food on charter was amazing! A3 is a beautiful boat. It is spacious and very comfortable. It is easy to get around and the amenities were great and we loved the flybridge.
Wow. Just wow. My husband, some friends and I did a one-week charter in February on the A3. The crew provided an amazing experience. From day 1, they made sure we had everything we needed and were comfortable. They were both amazingly sweet, kind, helpful and professional. They had great suggestions on what to do and where to go. They arranged scuba diving for people who wanted to go, and provided suggestions for alternate activities for those who wanted to do something else. The food all week was amazing!! The crew provided the best meals consistently and we were always excited to see what was coming next. The captain always explained everything he was doing when we sailed and we always enjoyed sitting on the top deck when sailing to our next destination. The crew were a perfect team and the yacht itself was extremely comfortable and spacious. When it came time to leave, we were all very sad and can't wait to do it again! One of the best vacations we've ever been on!
We had the most amazing family vacation! Crew, thank you for a magical trip!! Our kids said it was the the best vacation they've ever had. The food and drinks were fabulous. So many incredible activities (snorkeling, water sports, paddle boarding, day hiking) and also plenty of relaxation. We can't wait to return to A3 for another adventure!!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.