Yacht A3 – Catamaran
- 56 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 6 adults and 2 children/singles
- 3 queen cabins and 2 twin bunks in 1 cabin
- Scuba diving offered
Winner of the 2018 “Best Multihull under 57 feet” in The BVI Boat Show. Yacht Adeia 3. “Adeia” means “freedom from fear” in Greek. Yacht A3 was built in Bordeaux, France by Lagoon in 2016 and looks as new as the day she sailed across the Atlantic ocean to the BVI. Lagoon changed the yachting industry by adding a flybridge with helm station and seating on an upper level. This huge upstairs area can accommodate all guests and allows for a 360 degree view of the stunning clear waters while sailing or at anchor in a beautiful bay.
All cabins have separate en-suite bathrooms with shower stalls. Individual air conditioning control allows the guests to enjoy comfort in the spacious cabins. Yacht A3’s crew, look forward to treating you and your guests to some of the best the Virgin Islands has to offer. This popular yacht will provide the Epic vacation you deserve.
$23,500-$36,000 per week
We Had A Great Week
Everything was absolute Perfection!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV
- Satellite connection in Salon & Owner’s Cabin
- Full surround sound system
- DVD and CD players
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- Highfield rigid inflatable boat w/50 hp engine
- Kneeboard, wakeboard and inner tube
- Wake Skate
- Snorkeling gear
- 6 Scuba tanks – 2 Dives included onboard
- Floating sun mattresses
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 110 hp
CAPTAIN WILLIAM GARNIER & FIRST MATE/CHEF KIM STOKLASA
Yacht A3 has an experienced crew of two. Captain William Garnier was born into a family of naval tradition in South Africa and was at sea before he could even see over the steering wheel. It seemed like a natural fit to become a sailor. He is a Yachtmaster who has been the Captain on many yachts in the Caribbean and Mediterranean. He is also a PADI SCUBA instructor and has sailed around the Atlantic on a small boat solo! He even wrote a book about it. William loves the sea and enjoys showing guests secret anchorages, private coves and unique locations.
Chef/1st mate Kim Stoklasa was born in Germany. Kim is creative and fun-loving and loves to travel. She has training in all aspects of food and is an expert at creating world class cuisine. She is comfortable with international dishes mixed with healthy local fresh produce. Naturally at ease with people, she has managed high-end private and corporate events in cities such as London. In addition to cooking, Kim has a Bachelor’s degree, is a animal expert and sports instructor. She loves to wakeboard and film your special vacation moments.
William and Kim are a welcoming couple who, along with Yacht A3, will provide you with an EPIC vacation.
- Open faced smoked salmon bagels with cream cheese and capers
- Banana pancakes with fresh berries and maple syrup
- Sailors breakfast bacon, eggs, mushrooms & spinach on wholegrain toast
- Yummy french toast with fresh strawberries and bacon
- Poached eggs on an English muffin with fresh spinach, ham and tomato relish
- Scrambled eggs with spinach on an English muffin
- Ham & tomato with cream cheese and fresh basil
- All served with fresh fruit, natural yoghurt, tea, coffee, orange juice & cereal
- Fresh fruit served daily with coconut bread, zucchini & walnut bread, carrot cake, anzac biscuits, banana bread or chocolate chip cookies straight from the oven
- Fresh basil pasta with shredded grilled chicken
- Grilled steak and onion salad with warm bread
- Homemade quiche with a fresh crisp salad and balsamic dressing
- Sesame seared tuna steaks with seaweed salad, potatoes and wasabi mayo dressing
- Jenny’s amazing hamburgers with chargrilled veggies & a delicious handmade beef patty
- Black bean salad cous cous, peppers & chicken vegan, or for fish lovers served with grilled red snapper
- Jerk chicken drumsticks with mesclun salad & Greek pasta salad
AFTERNOON TEA & NIBBLES
- Homemade hummus with warm pita bread & olives
- Seared tuna with a curry seafood dipping sauce
- Mimi quiches with a side of nuts and black olives
- Olive oil, oregano or rosemary and warm bread
- Fancy cheese platter
- Traditional toasted bruschetta
- Mini pita pizzas with a range of delicious toppings
- Rainbow nachos
- Grilled mahi mahi with a mild red thai curry sauce
- Salmon with asparagus spears, potatoes and a truffle soy dressing
- Lightly seasoned chicken breasts with currant parsley rice and steamed greens
- Juicy New Zealand lamb with plantain potato mash and a Greek salad
- Chicken roulades with bacon, brown rice, roasted peppers and a citrus sauce
- Peppered steak with oven baked potatoes and a green pepper sauce
- Mahi mahi with coconut rice, mango salsa and steamed greens
- Roast pork tenderloin with ratatouille and couscous
- Seared tuna on a bed of pumpkin mash and steamed broccoli
- Berry & meringue ice-cream, served in individual pots
- Barbequed bananas with mascarpone & dark rum
- Devilish indulgent flourless chocolate cake (gluten free)
- Coconut ice cream made on board – absolutely delicious!
- Jenny’s homemade tiramisu
- Baked fruit with vanilla pods and lemon natural yoghurt (gluten free, can be diabetic)
- Moist orange cake with citrus cream
- Baked apples with cider and rum
- Jenny’s citrus pie
- Kahlua colada with a stick of biscotti
- Sticky date pudding served in individual pots complete with warm gooey caramel sauce
- Pears poached in red wine with vanilla bean ice-cream (gluten free, can be diabetic)
- Chocolate with freshly sliced seasonal fruit (gluten free)
DRINKS & COCKTAILS
- Examples include: Jenny’s Icy Piña Colada, Refreshing Raspberry Sangria, Mojito in a Jar, PainKillers, Champagne or Sparkling Wine with Frozen Strawberries – perfect in the tropics!
$23,500-$36,000 per week
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef.
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert.
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more.
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar.
- Onboard Water Sports
- Basic broadband Wireless Internet Access.
- Air Conditioning.
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees.
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages & excess alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- SCUBA Diving
- Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost scaled up or down for level of service
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.