Yes Dear – Catamaran
Fun and family friendly
- 58 ft Voyage sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 10
- 1 king, 4 queen en-suite cabins
- Scuba diving onboard
YES DEAR is a 58 foot Voyage catamaran. This large yacht with a width of 31 feet is perfect for large groups or multiple families. The outside of the yacht has a tremendous amount of deck space along with ample dining seating for all guests both outside and inside the yacht. This is very good value for up to 10 guests. Each cabin has an en suite bathroom.
The linen is blue and teal colored to match the vibrant waters of the Caribbean. Your friendly and professional crew on Yes Dear is going to make your EPIC sailing vacation spectacular.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$20,000||$20,000||$20,000||$22,500||$23,000||$23,750||$24,500||$26,500||$27,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$20,000||$20,000||$20,000||$22,500||$23,000||$23,750||$24,500||$26,500||$27,000|
Christmas week: $29,700
New Year week: $32,400
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN KYLE & CHEF/MATE NICOLA
Captain Kyle has spent his life learning from the Ocean. He was raised by his mother Danita, a USCG 100 ton Masters Captain on the ICW of south Florida and beyond, and his Grandfather Sy, who lived in the Caribbean most of his life and survived hurricane Andrew at sea. Sy was an extremely talented tradesperson, and built his cement trawler himself from a bare hull, and taught all he knew to his daughter and Grandson. Kyleʼsʼ mother Danita was making passages to Panama as early as 18, later restored a classic 62ʼ wooden motor yacht to showroom condition among many other impressive accomplishments.
From an early age Kyle was responsible for driving and maintaining the dinghy, helm duties aboard his grandfathers cement trawler on the Abaco Banks and learnt to sail in Abaco, Sailing Dinghies and aboard his mothers classic Cheoy Lee sailboat. His first license to operate a vessel unsupervised on the ICW was earned at 14, the youngest age allowed by law. He traveled between Florida, The Bahamas, Turks and Caicos and the UK all of his childhood and teenage years.
In his teens and early 20s, Kyle became a mechanic, learned fiberglass repair and fabrication and other skills, but gravitated towards a career as a professional guide. From Wave-runner and river tours in Charleston, Water-sports activities, Offshore sailing in the Gulf Stream and Kiteboarding in the T&C and everywhere in between, Kyle has always enjoyed meeting new people and sharing his love of nautical thrill seeking.
As far as hobbies go, Kyle enjoys Kiteboarding, Free-diving, Fishing, Diving, Wake-boarding, Horseback Riding, Sailing, Traveling, Hiking, Drone Photography, and much more.
At 23 he purchased a sailboat in New York, restored her and sailed her to the Virgin Islands over the course of 3 years. Along the way exploring the Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Spanish Virgin Islands, and finally falling in love with the USVI and BVI. There he got his USCG 100 ton Masters certification, as well as Aux Sailing, Towing, Management and Leadership, STCW and Advanced SCUBA certifications. From Captain School in Saint Thomas he was recruited right away to run a 60ʼ luxury catamaran in the BVIs, where he enjoyed hosting his guests and showing them all that the Virgin Islands have to offer. During the off season he sailed to Grenada and ran charters in the Grenadines and Saint Vincent.
After 3 great years of making life long friends and offering “the vacation of a lifetime” Kyle finally found ReAction, a veteran Term Charter Luxury Catamaran. She is the perfect vessel to offer these exceptional vacations not just in the Virgin Islands, but all over the world!
Nicola hails from Stratford-Upon-Avon, England, the home of Shakespeare! Although she was born far from the ocean, she first scuba dived when she was just ten years old and from then she was entranced with the beauty of the ocean and of its therapeutic benefits. She holds a degree in psychology and is passionate about sharing the tranquility of SCUBA and the conservation of our oceans with all that will listen.
From working as an instructor and guide onboard yachts in the Bahamas and Virgin Islands, a five star resort in Cyprus and various other islands within Europe and the Caribbean she is never found too far from the ocean! She loves all water-sports and is particularly fond of swimming, with the aim of swimming across the English Channel in the next five years.
Nicola’s passion for cooking and travel shows in the beautiful meals that she produces. Priding herself on a fusion style from the many countries she has visited including heavy influences from Europe as well as Asia. She strives to make people happy through the meals she prepares by appealing to both taste and visual senses. Of course she is happy to accommodate dietary requirements and caters to all palates. Her menu is generally focused on healthy delicacies using the freshest local ingredients available.
Away from the Galley and the water, she loves to explore new destinations and cultures. She has also read the vows for over two hundred weddings and renewals across the world from Haiti to Norway and Miami to New Zealand.
Nicola has worked within the customer service industry for over a decade and is looking forward to welcoming you aboard ReAction and helping to create an unforgettable vacation along with Captain Kyle. Sharing her absolute passion for the ocean and providing an unforgettable culinary experience she endeavors to deliver the very best experience to all guests in and out of the water!
Kyle and Nicola come together to form the perfect team to run an already well known yacht, and offer your family the very best vacation experience possible. You will never forget your time aboard YES DEAR, and it will be an experience to treasure, always!
- All served with fresh seasonal fruit, tea, coffee and juice
- Layered fruit parfait with homemade madeleines
- NY style bagels with lox cream cheese and capers
- Potato crusted vegetable frittata
- Gluten free egg muffins three ways:
- Spinach, Tomato and Mozzarella ~ Bacon and Cheddar ~ Garlic mushroom and pepper
- Classic French toast with cinnamon, vanilla, maple syrup and fresh fruit
- Avocado toast with heirloom tomato and/or spicy feta fried eggs
- Croissants with selection of meats and cheeses
- Protein can be added to any of the listed vegan / gluten free dishes. This will be based on guest preference and the freshest local ingredients
- Malaysian pork Satay with Asian inspired chopped salad tossed in peanut dressing
- Apple and fennel salad with feta
- Flatbread with white bean puree and asparagus ribbons
- Avocado and strawberry Caprese salad
- Carrot and ginger grain bowl
- Ahi tuna poke bowls with spicy cream Avocado and fava bean salad
- Lemon broccoli and caper couscous
- Crispy baked fish tacos with cilantro lime slaw and Chipotle crema
- Caprese salad with chorizo
- Garlic hummus with fresh vegetables
- Fresh catch ceviche
- Charcuterie board with selection of cheeses and gourmet cured meats
- Baked brie with pecans
- Crispy pita chips dipped in a warm parmesan and artichoke dip
- Grilled asparagus wrapped in prosciutto
- Caribbean spiny lobster dip
- Bacon wrapped dates with apple and goats cheese
- Paella Valencia with Chorizo and local seafood
- Slow cooked marinated pork tenderloin with Asian stir fry and fresh ginger
- Thai green chicken or vegetable curry with jasmine rice
- BBQ ribs with lemon infused green beans and crispy new potatoes
- Pan-Seared Wahoo with mango salsa and coconut rice
- Filet Mignon with peppercorn sauce, crispy potatoes with rosemary and garlic butter and fresh seasonal roasted vegetables
- Mediterranean-style Ratatouille Pappardelle
- Traditional English ‘Sunday Roast’. Slow cooked roasted chicken with spicy pork sausage, sage and onion stuffing served with gravy and roasted seasonal vegetables
- Sesame crusted seared Ahi on a bed of crunchy ribbon vegetables, seaweed salad and noodles finished with a soy, ginger and lime sauce with pickled ginger, wasabi and soy accompaniments
- Pear and almond cake with lemon mascarpone
- Dark chocolate avocado mousse
- Keylime pie with ginger nut crust
- White chocolate and berry cheesecake / Mango coulis cheesecake
- Decadent chocolate, rum and fudge pie
- Mango mousse with passionfruit coulis
- Sticky toffee pudding with caramel sauce and creme fraiche
- Classic creme brûlée
- Poached pears in honey, ginger and cinnamon
- Chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream
- Authentic tiramisu
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- TV in salon
- Bose surround sound
- CDs & DVDs
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 16′ rigid inflatable boat w/70 hp engine
- Water skis for adults and kids
- Kneeboard, wakeboard, & doughnut
- 1-1 person kayak & 2-2 person kayaks
- Floating mats
- Light fishing gear
- 2 Stand up paddleboards
- Snorkel gear
- Underwater camera
Builder: Simonis Catamaran
Year Built: 2007 (Refit 2014)
Beam: 31′ 10″
Draft: 6′ 6″
Submit your review
Sometimes the stars align perfectly… they certainly did when this Kentucky crew met the this crew! You have provided us with the opportunities of a lifetime. We have been blessed by both of your many talents. Lucky are we! We cannot wait to set sail with you again! Best vacation ever!
The comfort onboard Yes Dear was Outstanding. The condition of the yacht was Excellent. The service of the Captain and Chef was Exemplary! The crew were outstanding and had wonderful congeniality. The crew were delightful. Everyone was astounded at the meals and presentation of the food, and they were the Highest Quality! The vacation was fabulous we would come again in a heartbeat!
I could never have imagined how different a vacation can be when there are two caring, talented and wonderful people taking care of us! We are usually the caretakers, however you allowed us to take this time for ourselves.
Our Dearest Yes Dear Crew- beautiful people, amazing week! We cannot THANK YOU enough for this experience! The food we have never experienced any so wonderful! Your knowledge of the boat, this area and places to stop and snorkel are unsurpassed! We are in love!! The “okay guys” clap will be missed! Until we meet again, which we will!
Where to begin? We came here to celebrate friendship and 50th birthdays and came away with so much more! From the very beginning your easy going and fun personalities combined with your expertise and professionalism made for a wonderful week. Although at 50 we are all feeling a bit under accomplished after listening to all of your incredible adventures. Chef, you are a true gourmet: the variety and presentation of every meal was 5 star! Captain, your knowledge of every nook and cranny of the BVI makes us all believe you are an actual descendant of Blackbeard himself! We truly hope to see you both again sometime in our near futures!
Scuba Diving Onboard
- BCD’s, regulators, wet suits and tank fills to be rented by guest – crew will ensure that it is onboard on arrival once sizes are confirmed.
- Certified divers pay $35 per dive, up to 6 divers per dive.
- I am offering a free refresher and the first dive for free (obviously, guests still need to pay for gear and tank fill).
- If interested in becoming certified whilst on YES DEAR or trying diving for the first time (discover scuba diving course) contact for more information.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.