Yes Dear – Catamaran
Fun and family friendly
- 58 ft Voyage sailing catamaran
- accommodates 10 guests
- 1 king cabin and 4 queen cabins
- Scuba diving onboard
YES DEAR is a 58 ft Voyage catamaran. This large yacht with a width of 31 feet is perfect for large groups or multiple families. The outside of the yacht has a tremendous amount of deck space along with ample dining seating for all guests both outside and inside the yacht. Each cabin has an en suite bathroom. The linen is blue and teal colored to match the vibrant waters of the Caribbean. Your friendly and professional crew on Yes Dear is Jonathan and Katie. and are going to make your sailing vacation spectacular.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$20,000||$20,000||$20,000||$22,500||$23,000||$23,750||$24,500||$26,500||$27,000|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$20,000||$20,000||$20,000||$22,500||$23,000||$23,750||$24,500||$26,500||$27,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN JONATHAN & CHEF/MATE KATIE
Jonathan found his love for the water and the outdoors as an Eagle Scout growing up in South Carolina. In college he learned to sail in the Charleston Oceanic Sailing Association regattas. After graduating from the University of South Carolina, Jonathan moved to St. Thomas where he became the head bartender at the famous Duffy’s Love Shack and he fell in love with the Virgin Islands and diving. In 2011 he bought a sailboat and became a US Coast Guard licensed captain, spending the next seven years chartering and exploring the Virgin Islands. Jonathan and Katie are excited to share to magic of the Virgin Islands and create new adventures and memories with you aboard Yes Dear!
Katie is a small town girl with big world experience and is excited to bring her knowledge of food and fun to your vacation! With a background in catering, resort event planning, cafes and organic eateries, Katie has always had a passion for cooking and hosting. Her career brought her to the sunny island of St. Thomas, where she fell in love with the simple, sweet way of island life and met her future love and partner, Captain Jonathan Hardin. Soon after, the opportunity to cook on the water presented itself and she jumped into the world of yachting. As a luxury yacht chef and chief stewardess Katie was able to take her love of food and entertaining to a higher level. With three years of experience running luxury yacht charters throughout the Caribbean, she will amaze you with her incredible food and warm hospitality. They have now joined Yes Dear and can’t wait to show their guests an EPIC vacation of their dreams.
- Eggs benedict with canadian bacon or eggs florentine with smashed potatoes
- Choice of frangelico french toast or fresh fruit chia seed granola parfait with local organic honey drizzle
- Avocado toast with poached eggs, locally sourced tomatoes, turkey bacon and herbed smashed potatoes
- Scalloped potato and vegetable casserole, aged cheddar, garlic, onion and peppers
- Bagels and smoked lox platter. Lox rosettes served with plain and vegetable cream cheese, capers, fresh dill, sliced local tomato, red onion, cucumber and radish
- Breakfast burritos
- Fresh baked banana muffins, soft scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage, croissants, sliced avocado and fresh fruit platter
- Lemon herbed chicken over chilled orzo salad topped with arugula, olive oil and balsamic glaze
- Grilled shrimp over spicy greens with charred corn, avocado, heirloom cherry tomatoes, balsamic glaze and house made lemon vinaigrette
- Locally caught lobster quesadillas with house-made roasted salsa and guacamole
- Kale chiffonade with lemon chicken, pine nuts, pomegranate, parmesan, dressed in lemon vinaigrette
- Grilled tuna steak sandwich dressed in lemon wasabi aioli, arugula and pickled red onions, served with truffle wedge fries and wasabi dipping sauce
- Lionfish tacos served with Mexican street corn, house-made chips and salsa bar
- South Carolina “low-country boil” with Caribbean lobster tails, whole fresh shrimp, kielbasa sausage, red potatoes, corn on the cob and Old Bay artichoke with house made bearnaise sauce
- Herbed seared scallops with cauliflower puree accompanied by salad followed by berries and fresh whipped cream
- Pasta carbonara with asparagus tips and shaved parmesan followed by cinnamon bread pudding with a rum cream sauce à la mode
- Savory-sweet stuffed pork chops over creamy polenta and roasted asparagus followed by sweet avocado cream, dark chocolate sauce, crispy wafer and fresh berries
- Fresh, pan seared Mahi topped with fresh mango salsa over asparagus followed by brown sugar glazed grilled mangos, fresh mint and toasted coconut ice cream
- Sweet chili glazed chicken thighs over bed of crispy bok choy and jasmine rice, topped with crispy rice noodles and sweet chili sauce. Refreshing green tea cheesecake to finish
- Fresh grilled wahoo steaks with roasted haricot verts and whipped parsley potatoes followed by blackberry granita with zested lemon brine
- Pad Thai with toasted peanuts followed with mango sorbet and candied mint
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- TV in salon
- Bose surround sound
- CDs & DVDs
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 16′ rigid inflatable boat w/70 hp engine
- Water skis for adults and kids
- Kneeboard, wakeboard, & doughnut
- 1-1 person kayak & 2-2 person kayaks
- Floating mats
- Light fishing gear
- 2 Stand up paddleboards
- Snorkel gear
- Underwater camera
Builder: Simonis Catamaran
Year Built: 2007 (Refit 2014)
Beam: 31′ 10″
Draft: 6′ 6″
Submit your review
Sometimes the stars align perfectly… they certainly did when this Kentucky crew met the this crew! You have provided us with the opportunities of a lifetime. We have been blessed by both of your many talents. Lucky are we! We cannot wait to set sail with you again! Best vacation ever!
The comfort onboard Yes Dear was Outstanding. The condition of the yacht was Excellent. The service of the Captain and Chef was Exemplary! The crew were outstanding and had wonderful congeniality. The crew were delightful. Everyone was astounded at the meals and presentation of the food, and they were the Highest Quality! The vacation was fabulous we would come again in a heartbeat!
I could never have imagined how different a vacation can be when there are two caring, talented and wonderful people taking care of us! We are usually the caretakers, however you allowed us to take this time for ourselves.
Our Dearest Yes Dear Crew- beautiful people, amazing week! We cannot THANK YOU enough for this experience! The food we have never experienced any so wonderful! Your knowledge of the boat, this area and places to stop and snorkel are unsurpassed! We are in love!! The “okay guys” clap will be missed! Until we meet again, which we will!
Where to begin? We came here to celebrate friendship and 50th birthdays and came away with so much more! From the very beginning your easy going and fun personalities combined with your expertise and professionalism made for a wonderful week. Although at 50 we are all feeling a bit under accomplished after listening to all of your incredible adventures. Chef, you are a true gourmet: the variety and presentation of every meal was 5 star! Captain, your knowledge of every nook and cranny of the BVI makes us all believe you are an actual descendant of Blackbeard himself! We truly hope to see you both again sometime in our near futures!
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Gear included
- $35 per dive for certified divers
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.