Zingara – Catamaran
- 76 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 10
- 1 King suite and 4 queen en-suite cabins
- Scuba diving onboard
ZINGARA’s name comes from the legend of Countess Zingara, which is Italian for Gypsy woman, who had a life of notoriety and tragedy wandering Africa. There is a giant open air flybridge for additional space that even has an outdoor hot tub!
The forward facing master suite occupies most of the width of the yacht and boasts a spa tub for ultimate relaxation. In addition to the standard water toys, there is a Hobie Cat on the yacht which guests can enjoy. ZINGARA is crewed by an energetic crew of 4, Captain, chef, mate & stewardess.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$42,800||$42,800||$42,800||$42,800||$42,800||$45,400||$45,900||$48,600||$49,100|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN LEE ADAMS & CHEF LEANNE HO-CHUNG
Lee’s interest in the Maritime Industry was installed in him from the earliest age possible, owing to his grandfather being Admiral Tom Hardiman of the Port Elizabeth Navy. While at a young age he took part in bay racing and lending a hand at the local yacht club. His passion for sailing grew and after school and much thought, Lee took to the oceans on a recreational professional side as opposed to the Navy. He joined a crew and raced across the Atlantic, where he took part in regattas in Antigua and St Maarten. In the USA he was able to establish himself as a valuable crew member aboard a classic Schooner that circumnavigated the globe, and after completing his maritime studies he was fortunate to take over as skipper and gained more experience in the engineering department. Lee is an active and enthusiastic person, he enjoys all water sports. The experiences he has gained through his travels along with a jovial personality creates a pleasant atmosphere which is enough to make any guest aboard feel right at home, ready to relax and enjoy themselves.
Leanne hails from the Bondi Beach on the sunny Coast of New South Wales, Australia.
There are too many specialities to mention, but with Leanne’s infectious happy vibes, ever present sense of humor and of course, incredibly presented, appetizing, delectable and mouth watering meals prepared from breakfast to dinner with everything in between.
Leanne has been in the customer service industry for two decades and has focused on yacht charters over the last 5 years. Leanne’s experience is extensive and varied ranging from Chef/First mate on private catamarans and term charter yachts to serving in fine-dining restaurants and bars, luxury hotels and B&B accommodation.
Leanne previously held positions as a chef, deckhand, restaurant supervisor, fine dining waitress/ bartender, personal chef and dive master in various countries around the world. All of these vocations have required exceptional people skills and social interaction, both of which come naturally.
Leanne is always willing to cater to any palate. Her passion for creating meals allows her to experiment with many different flavors, whether it be Asian or Mediterranean, North American or Caribbean. My main focus is keeping food as healthy as possible using as many fresh ingredients available. Of course, dietary requirements are always taken into consideration.
Leanne welcomes you on board Zingara and looks forward to providing you with a culinary experience you have never experienced before.
FIRST MATE ANDRES & STEWARDESS CAMILLE
Andres is from Costa Rica. He grew up by the ocean in the Guanacaste region in the Northern pacific side of the country and started surfing at a young age. It’s when he started diving that he decided that his career would be linked to the ocean, its marine environment and its wildlife.
Through his past experiences in one of the biggest 5 star resorts of Costa Rica, Andres has learned how to offer high standards of hospitality that he hopes to put to good use in the service industry. Guiding and instructing diving have led him to follow his dreams of working by the ocean and his goal is to one day become a captain and run his own boat. Always with a smile on his face and a charming accent, he will be always be happy to share with you his love for the ocean and water-sport activities.
Andrés and Camille met while working as dive instructors in Costa Rica. Their common passion, motivations and interests grew into a strong relationship and they decided to chase their ocean dreams together. Their combined experience and enthusiasm for outdoor and water-sport activities and the pleasure they have in sharing this with others make them a great team aboard Zingara. Andrés speaks fluent Spanish and English while Camille is fully trilingual in English, French, and Italian and can speak some Spanish as well. They are thrilled to be working on Zingara, to gain more experience in the service industry and to make guests enjoy life on the ocean as much as they do.
Zingara’s EPIC crew will give you the experience of a lifetime!
- Caramelized Apple Pancakes
- Truffle Eggs Benedict with Saffron and Lemon Hollandaise
- Assorted Fruit Platter and Variety of Cereals and Yoghurts.
- Spanish Open Omelette, with Spring Onion, Spicy Chorizo, Rosa Tomatoes and Herbed Avocado.
- Toasted Brioche with Raspberry Compote and Mascarpone.
- Beef Carpaccio served with Nectarine and a roasted Pine nut Salad with English Mustard Dressing.
- Tuna Tartar with Avocado and Chili Mousse, Aioli and Sautéed Prawns.
- Duck Confit with Burnt Orange Sauce and Pomegranate Puree.
- Chili and Lime Slow Cooked Crab Salad served with Pickled radish and Shaved Fennel Tops.
- Bacon and Pea Risotto with Herb Roasted Potatoes and a Herb Butter.
CANAPES/HORS D’ OEUVRES
- Tempura Prawn and Sweet Chili Dip.
- Fillet of Beef en Croute’ with wasabi mayo and Parmesan Tuile.
- Roasted Fennel and Parma Ham Croquettes.
- Tomato, Basil, Caramelized Onion and Blue Cheese Tarts.
- Butternut Ravioli and nutted Brown Sage Butter.
- Teriyaki Salmon, Saffron Foam and Edamame Puree.
- Bacon Wrapped Mahi Mahi served with Steamed Peas and Pickled Carrots.
- Beetroot Mousse and Roasted Pecan Nuts accompanied with Parsley Butter and Cocktail Tomatoes.
- Rabbit Terrine with Roasted Baby Potatoes, Glazed Apple and Savoy Cabbage.
- Fresh Curried Calamari served on Puff Pastry with Garlic Tomatoes and Shiitake Mushrooms.
- Herb Crusted Lamb Rack served with ‘popcorn’ Chickpea, Honey Goats Cheese and Cranberry Sauce.
- Braised Pork Belly with Sriracha Jus, Sweet Potato Puree and Watercress.
- Chocolate Mousse, Mixed Berry Coulis, Ginger biscuit and Raspberry.
- Lime Sorbet, Lime Jelly, Blackberry and Cinnamon Tuile.
- Lemon Curd, Passion Fruit Mousse, Pistachio Brittle and Mint.
- Kiwi and Blueberry Creme Brûlée, Coconut Crumble.
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Wireless internet
- Bose home theatre system
- External speakers in cockpit and flybridge
- 42″ Plasma TV on TV lift in saloon
- 28″ LCD TV and Sony playstation in main cabin
- 19″ LCD TV and Sony playstation in all guest cabins
- DVD, music and playstation library
- Jacuzzi on flybridge
- Cockpit icemaker
- 19′ rigid inflatable boat w/115 hp engine
- Wakeboard, kneeboard, doughnut
- Adult & kids water skis
- Hobie Wave
- Hobie double kayaks (2x)
- Stand up paddle board
- Floating mattresses and swimming noodles
- Fishing rods and tackle
- Underwater camera
- Scuba diving onboard
Model: Matrix Catamaran
Submit your review
We had a fabulous trip. It was truly amazing! Crew was great. The captain picked up on our sarcasm pretty quickly and joined right in with us. It was fun with him being our same age. He was always helping the crew with whatever. Often times a hard worker in the kitchen too, was very quiet and soft spoken and often we had to tell her to smile but she was super sweet and obviously young so I can see how we were a bit intimidating. She would open up in more one on one type situations. She is a very hard worker! The stewardess was great. So funny and joked with us and always there to help and get us whatever we needed. She fit right in perfectly. The chef was amazing. Food was incredible. He said we were his fav group thus far bc we weren’t picky and we let him do his thing and finished our plates, lol! I was shocked how much time they spend in the kitchen. We enjoyed the times he could hang with us. Overall they were amazing constantly serving our needs. We ended the trip with the crew joining us for dessert and we all shared our favorite things from the week and it was really neat with crew sharing their thoughts too. We pretty much left the entire itinerary up to the Captain which he noted he appreciated that we trusted him. The stops were awesome. Weather was perfect and seas were calmest he’s ever seen. The boat was nice. Definitely was older and had its flaws at times bc of its age but nothing that stopped us from having a blast. The master room was amazing! I’m hoping we do another trip soon!
We were all talking over dinner tonight in the Miami airport about what an amazing time we had with you, this past week. Frankly, we were expecting the BVI's to be a bit war torn after the hurricanes, but were pleasantly surprised to see things nearly back to normal. The St. Thomas airport was in fine shape and the islands in the BVIs as beautiful as we remembered. Dinner on Anagada was great, the Soggy Dollar bar was a lot of fun and scuba diving in several very cool spots was a definite highlight. Zingara is a beautiful boat. Extremely comfy and your crew very attentive. We all loved the chef's cooking and the cocktails were tasty and plentiful. My family was pleased to see the BVI's as beautiful as ever and we appreciate you creating a wonderful week for us!!
Thank you all for making this such an amazing week for all of us! Zingara is such a stunning boat and with all of the amazing activities and delicious food and beverages. We so appreciate your efforts at making our birthday celebrations very special! We will miss all of you and hope to sail again soon!
What wonderful experience! The many places that you took us to and the many things we were able to see and do will be a splendid memory for years to come. By far, the best feature was the fabulous food. Day after day the chef knocked it out of the park! fresh bread, vegetables and main courses added inches to my waistline. The crew was cohesive and singularly focused on our comfort and satisfaction. They do it right on Zingara I would welcome an opportunity to sail with this group again.
Thank you for a DELICIOUS and ADVENTUROUS filled week! The boat and our attentive crew exceeded our greatest expectations. The diving, snorkeling and sailing showed us the BVI and Spanish Virgins as we’ve never seen before. Zingara is truly magical… our family has relaxed and reconnected… we will treasure our memories and hope to see you again soon!
Thank you so much for absolutely everything. It was the best experience and every day more memorable than the day before. Truly “World Class”.
We are back in Naples and missing the Zingara and crew. I am doing laundry and yes I must cook dinner tonight! Such a shock to my system after being pampered for a week! Mark and I had the best time last week! You all treated us as royalty! Your attentiveness and professionalism was accomplished in such a warm and friendly manner. Thank you to each of you! And thank YOU for the 5 extra pounds! Haha! The food was amazing! You are such a talented chef! Our crew has anointed me the "author" of the Zingara 2016 Cruise Cookbook! So if you would not mind sharing some of your amazing recipes, it would be greatly appreciated! Of course whenever it is convenient for you! Thank you for a perfect week and for the recipes!
What a fantastic week in a fantastic location, spent with fantastic friends, and a FANTASTIC crew. The crew made this trip absolutely wonderful from start to finish! They were always there for anything and everything!! Phenomenal food, drinks, and snorkeling sites every day. Our sincere thanks to Captain Lee, his lovely bride of one year, Nadine, Kieran and Michelle!! Great job by all!!
Our family had one the most wonderful charters ever with Zingara! We have been chartering for many years so I feel very comfortable saying that Zingara is top notch and this was our second charter with her. The crew took such wonderful care of us and anticipated our every need. We all had a ball and we look forward to chartering again ! The crew made certain every evening anchorage was comfortable for us. The food was amazing and even our pickiest eater was happy! Happy Sailing!
We will never forget this trip EVER and hope we can visit the boat and crew again someday, wherever they are.
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Gear included
- Diving for certified divers
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.