Zingara – Catamaran
- 76 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 10 guests
- 1 king suite and 4 queen cabins
- SCUBA diving onboard
Zingara’s name comes from the legend of Countess Zingara, which is Italian for Gypsy woman, who had a life of notoriety and tragedy wandering Africa. There is a giant open air flybridge for additional space that even has an outdoor hot tub! The forward facing master suite occupies most of the width of the yacht and boasts a spa tub for ultimate relaxation. In addition to the standard water toys, there is a Hobie Cat on the yacht which guests can enjoy. Zingara is crewed by an energetic crew of 4. Captain, chef, mate & stewardess.
Price ranges from $42,800-$57,500 per week
Treated Us as Royalty!
Nobody wanted to get off the boat!
BVI Back In Great Shape After Hurricane
Zingara Should Be Your Boat
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Wireless internet
- Bose home theatre system
- External speakers in cockpit and flybridge
- 42″ Plasma TV on TV lift in saloon
- 28″ LCD TV and Sony playstation in main cabin
- 19″ LCD TV and Sony playstation in all guest cabins
- DVD, music and playstation library
- Jacuzzi on flybridge
- Cockpit icemaker
- 19′ rigid inflatable boat w/115 hp engine
- Wakeboard, kneeboard, doughnut
- Adult & kids water skis
- Hobie Wave
- Hobie double kayaks (2x)
- Stand up paddle board
- Floating mattresses and swimming noodles
- Fishing rods and tackle
- Underwater camera
- SCUBA diving onboard
- Model: Matrix Catamaran
- Length: 76′
- Beam: 38′
- Draft: 5′
- Flag: BVI
CAPTAIN LEE ADAMS & CHEF LEANNE HO-CHUNG
Lee’s interest in the Maritime Industry was installed in him from the earliest age possible, owing to his grandfather being Admiral Tom Hardiman of the Port Elizabeth Navy. While at a young age he took part in bay racing and lending a hand at the local yacht club. His passion for sailing grew and after school and much thought, Lee took to the oceans on a recreational professional side as opposed to the Navy. He joined a crew and raced across the Atlantic, where he took part in regattas in Antigua and St Maarten. In the USA he was able to establish himself as a valuable crew member aboard a classic Schooner that circumnavigated the globe, and after completing his maritime studies he was fortunate to take over as skipper and gained more experience in the engineering department. Lee is an active and enthusiastic person, he enjoys all water sports. The experiences he has gained through his travels along with a jovial personality creates a pleasant atmosphere which is enough to make any guest aboard feel right at home, ready to relax and enjoy themselves.
Leanne hails from the Bondi Beach on the sunny Coast of New South Wales, Australia.
There are too many specialities to mention, but with Leanne’s infectious happy vibes, ever present sense of humor and of course, incredibly presented, appetizing, delectable and mouth watering meals prepared from breakfast to dinner with everything in between.
Leanne has been in the customer service industry for two decades and has focused on yacht charters over the last 5 years. Leanne’s experience is extensive and varied ranging from Chef/First mate on private catamarans and term charter yachts to serving in fine-dining restaurants and bars, luxury hotels and B&B accommodation.
Leanne previously held positions as a chef, deckhand, restaurant supervisor, fine dining waitress/ bartender, personal chef and dive master in various countries around the world. All of these vocations have required exceptional people skills and social interaction, both of which come naturally.
Leanne is always willing to cater to any palate. Her passion for creating meals allows her to experiment with many different flavors, whether it be Asian or Mediterranean, North American or Caribbean. My main focus is keeping food as healthy as possible using as many fresh ingredients available. Of course, dietary requirements are always taken into consideration.
Leanne welcomes you on board Zingara and looks forward to providing you with a culinary experience you have never experienced before.
FIRST MATE – ANDRES/ STEWARDESS – CAMILLE
Andres is from Costa Rica. He grew up by the ocean in the Guanacaste region in the Northern pacific side of the country and started surfing at a young age. It’s when he started diving that he decided that his career would be linked to the ocean, its marine environment and its wildlife.
Through his past experiences in one of the biggest 5 star resorts of Costa Rica, Andres has learned how to offer high standards of hospitality that he hopes to put to good use in the service industry. Guiding and instructing diving have led him to follow his dreams of working by the ocean and his goal is to one day become a captain and run his own boat. Always with a smile on his face and a charming accent, he will be always be happy to share with you his love for the ocean and watersport activities.
Andrés and Camille met while working as dive instructors in Costa Rica. Their common passion, motivations and interests grew into a strong relationship and they decided to chase their ocean dreams together. Their combined experience and enthusiasm for outdoor and water-sport activities and the pleasure they have in sharing this with others make them a great team aboard Zingara. Andrés speaks fluent Spanish and English while Camille is fully trilingual in English, French, and Italian and can speak some Spanish as well. They are thrilled to be working on Zingara, to gain more experience in the service industry and to make guests enjoy life on the ocean as much as they do.
Zingara’s EPIC crew will give you the experience of a lifetime!
- Caramelized Apple Pancakes
- Truffle Eggs Benedict with Saffron and Lemon Hollandaise
- Assorted Fruit Platter and Variety of Cereals and Yoghurts.
- Spanish Open Omelette, with Spring Onion, Spicy Chorizo, Rosa Tomatoes and Herbed Avocado.
- Toasted Brioche with Raspberry Compote and Mascarpone.
CANAPES / HORS D’ OEUVRES
- Tempura Prawn and Sweet Chilli Dip.
- Fillet of Beef en Croute’ with wasabi mayo and Parmesan Tuille.
- Roasted Fennel and Parma Ham Croquettes.
- Tomato, Basil, Caramelized Onion and Blue Cheese Tarts.
- Beef Carpaccio served with Nectarine and a roasted Pine nut Salad with English Mustard Dressing.
- Tuna Tartar with Avocado and Chilli Mousse, Aioli and Sauteed Prawns.
- Duck Confit with Burnt Orange Sauce and Pomegranate Puree.
- Chilli and Lime Slow Cooked Crab Salad served with Pickled radish and Shaved Fennel Tops.
- Bacon and Pea Risotto with Herb Roasted Potatoes and a Herb Butter.
- Butternut Ravioli and nutted Brown Sage Butter.
- Teriyaki Salmon, Saffron Foam and Edamame Puree.
- Bacon Wrapped Mahi Mahi served with Steamed Peas and Pickled Carrots.
- Beetroot Mousse and Roasted Pecan Nuts accompanied with Parsley Butter and Cocktail Tomatoes.
- Rabbit Terrine with Roasted Baby Potatoes, Glazed Apple and Savoy Cabbage.
- Fresh Curried Calamari served on Puff Pastry with Garlic Tomatoes and Shiitake Mushrooms.
- Herb Crusted Lamb Rack served with ‘popcorn’ Chickpea, Honey Goats Cheese and Cranberry Sauce.
- Braised Pork Belly with Sriracha Jus, Sweet Potato Puree and Watercress.
- Chocolate Mousse, Mixed Berry Coulis, Ginger biscuit and Raspberry.
- Lime Sorbet, Lime Jelly, Blackberry and Cinnamon Tuille.
- Lemon Curd, Passion Fruit Mousse, Pistachio Brittle and Mint.
- Kiwi and Blueberry Creme Brulee, Coconut Crumble.
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2018 to 2019||$42,800||$42,800||$42,800||$42,800||$42,800||$45,400||$45,900||$48,600||$49,100|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$42,800||$42,800||$42,800||$42,800||$42,800||$45,400||$45,900||$48,600||$49,100|
Price ranges from $42,800-$57,500 per week
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- On board Water Sports
- Please ask about SCUBA diving inclusions and exclusions
- Basic broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages & excess alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Please ask for rates on various SCUBA options
- Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost scaled up or down for level of service
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.