Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
ABUNDANCE is a 44-foot Fountaine-Pajot sailing catamaran.
ABUNDANCE combines elegance and function giving guests an Epic vacation. This new yacht, a Helia model, born under the sign of the sun, is a clever blend of elegance and space. Its deck and large aft cockpit enable guests to enjoy cruising or sailing where everybody can find their place.
The 2 queen cabins are ample and well-lit, each with its own separate toilet and shower. All cabins have air conditioning, two fans, 110v outlets, and dimmable recessed lighting. The upper deck lounge has a sectional couch and sunbed area with 360° views. The forward deck has a spacious lounge area with adjustable reclining seating, trampolines, and sunning areas. The aft deck offers a lounge area plus an alfresco dining area.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$13,500||$14,500||$15,500|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$13,500||$14,500||$15,500|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: 16,500
New Year week: $16,500
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN BLAINE & MATE/CHEF SIOBHAN
It’s our privilege to share a unique pampered Caribbean experience aboard Abundance, with splendid yacht accommodations, and an itinerary customized to your needs.
Blaine is a licensed USCG captain, airplane pilot, and PADI Divemaster. For the past 10+ years, Blaine has been sailing in the Caribbean and enjoys taking family, friends, and clients on sailing adventures, and has learned the best spots for dining, adventure, fun, and solitude. Blaine has degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. He made the transition from a successful high-tech career to doing more of what he loves which is sailing, diving, hosting adventure trips, and meeting new people. Blaine loves to show his guests a great time and takes pride in finding a fresh catch for dinner.
Siobhan is a nurturer at heart and has enjoyed a successful career as a healthcare practitioner. She is known as a bit of a health nut and believes food should nurture our bodies as well as bring us joy. She is a fabulous chef with an outgoing and dynamic personality. While not formally trained as a chef, she was mentored by a Michelin-star chef. Siobhan has a passion for creating healthy and beautiful meals using fresh, local ingredients. While being pampered on a crewed catamaran in Greece, Siobhan knew she wanted to share this joy with others and looks forward to serving you.
We would enjoy hosting you as our guests for a customized sailing vacation. You can pack your days with activities or simply relax. Either way, you will be spoiled in Abundance.
Watch the crew interview HERE!
- Always accompanied with a selection of yogurt, granola, toast, jam, and fruit platter
- Avocado Toast/ Runny Fried Egg / local Microgreens / Fruit Salad
- Homemade Waffles & Fresh Berries
- Breakfast Grazing Board / Variety of Toasted Bagels/Smoked Salmon/ Crispy Bacon / Capers / Crudité / Cream Cheeses
- Caramelized Onion and Mushroom Quiche / Mixed Greens
- Continental Selection of Meats, Cheeses & Jams / Morning Glory Muffins / Croissants
- Bacon and Egg Stacks /Hash Browns / Grapefruit & Avocado Salad
- Nutella Crêpes with Strawberries and Local Banana
- Classic Eggs Benny
- Local Catch Ceviche Tower / Jasmine Rice
- Carne Asada Tacos / Blackbean & Corn Salad
- The CBA Panini /Grilled Chicken / Melted Brie / Green Apple / Jalapeno Jam
- Jerk Shrimp Caesar Salad/ Homemade Dressing
- Captain Andrew’s Famous Burgers / Dijon Potato Salad
- Crab Cakes / Spicy Remoulade / Avocado/ Green Salad
- Blackened Locally Caught Wahoo / Papaya Pico / Local Greens & Lime Crema
- Crispy Falafel / Zesty LemonTzatziki / Roasted tomatoes / Warm Pita
- Selection of Cocktails, Wine or Apéritifs Available
- Prosciutto Wrapped Cantaloupe
- Homemade Smoky Sundried Tomato Hummus
- Chef’s Selection Cheese Board
- Antipasto Salad
- Seasonal Grazing Board
- Tostones/ Salt Fish / Scotch Bonnet & Mango Jam
- Goat Cheese/ Apple Honey Tartlet
- Spicy Coconut and Pumpkin Soup / Homemade Naan Bread
- NY Strip Steak / Pear, Blue Cheese & Fennel Mixed Green Salad / Homemade Dijon Walnut Vinaigrette
- Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon / Lemon Orzo / Asparagus / Lemon & Chive Butter
- Rosemary Rubbed Grilled Pork Tenderloin / Risotto & Roasted Carrots / Pork Au Jus
- Homemade Lemon & Mint Ravioli / Almond Brown Butter
- Panko Crusted Chicken Milanese/ Lightly Dressed Arugula Salad / Shaved Parmesan
- Red Wine Braised Lamb Shanks / Creamy Polenta / Crispy Brussel Sprouts
- Seared Sesame Ahi Tuna / Roasted Ginger Bok Choy / Wasabi Aioli
- Filet Mignon Au Poivre / Rosemary Fingerling Potatoes / Roasted Broccolini
- Accompanied with digestifs, Espresso, Cappuccino & Tea
- Flourless Chocolate Ganache Cake
- Homemade Fruit Sorbet
- Caribbean Rum Cake
- Chocolate Mousse
- Espresso Martinis and Biscotti
- Passionfruit Panna Cotta
- Classic Crème Brûlée
- Amalfi Summer
Limoncello, Prosecco, muddled blueberries, and thyme
Passionfruit & Pineapple Margarita on the rocks
- Sunday on St. John
Cruzan Rum, Guava juice, and Coconut Creme
- La Palma
Raspberry and Peach Rose Sangria
- White Bay J.V.D.(Vanilla Painkiller)
Vanilla Rum, Orange Juice, Pineapple juice, Coconut Creme, Nutmeg
- Cumberland Mountains
Old Fashioned with Basil Hyden’s Bourbon
- Bali Vibes
Local Lemongrass Vodka, Ginger infused simple syrup, club soda, and Lime, Sugar Cane
- Austin City Limits
Deep Eddy’s Grapefruit Vodka Martini with a rosemary sugar rim
- Duval Street
Hendricks Gin, Fresh squeezed Key Lime juice, Cucumber, St. Germaine, Mint
- Gracious Raspberry Vodka
Graciously made Polish Raspberry Vodka in honor of the ship workers who built Gracious
- Featured Wines
David Arthur, Kosta Browne, Thompson 31Fifty, Duckhorn, Paragon Cellars, Failla, Lancaster
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- WiFi Internet Access
- Salon TV with USB ports
- iDevice docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit icemaker
- Reef save sunscreen provided
- 11,5’ rigid inflatable boat w/25 hp engine
- 2 Paddle-boards
- Snorkeling gear
- Floating sun mattresses
- Beach games
- Fishing gear
- Handheld underwater camera/video
- Underwater lights
- Scuba diving offered
- Model: Fontaine Pajot
- Year: 2019
- LOA: 44′
- Beam: 24,3′
- Draft: 3,77’
- Engines: Volvo 2 x D2 50Hp
- Flag: USA
Submit your review
Super fun and relaxing vacation with Abundance Yacht Charters sailing around the US Virgin Islands! Stayed in a different bay each night with days filled with sun, beaches, hikes, snorkeling, paddle boarding, delicious on board food, and fantastic views!
Our week aboard Abundance with Blaine and Siobhan was absolutely amazing. From minute 1 they did everything possible to pamper us. They learnt all about our likes and preferences in advance, and then absolutely customized everything (from itinerary, to activities to food and drinks!) to make it just perfect. Siobhan is an excellent chef and made each meal delicious and different, while Blaine made us 'surprise drinks' that were amazing every time. They always had a suggestion for a fun activity (like incredible snorkeling, a pretty hike, tubing or visiting a secluded beach), including teaching us how to play many card games in the evenings!
We feel so lucky that God put you in our path. It was by chance that we found you to sail with and we could not imagine sailing with anyone else. Thank you for making our trip planning effortless, for sharing with us the special places we visited, and for giving us something to look forward to in the future. There is no way to explain to others, how special sailing with you is so I hope we will plan another voyage with you soon and share this experience with our friends. We love you both and sailing with you feels like coming home. God bless you both as we part ways and may you both have a joyful 2021.
Aqua waters, white sand beaches, colorful fish, shining Tarpon, struggling coral, laid-back beach bars, floaty nation, fruity cocktails, light breezes, mighty liars’ dice, seriously competitive charades, lazy afternoon naps, fantastically yummy meals, beautiful boat and superbly capable captain.Thank you to this crew for everything! We are so luck to have landed with you and look forward to another trip with you both. Combining superb seamanship with gracious hospitality isn’t trivial….and you two make it look effortless. We look forward to our next adventure together!
SCUBA DIVING ONBOARD
- Tanks onboard
- 2 dives per week included for Certified Divers. $40 per diver per dive thereafter.
- Guests rent gear at their own expense.
- The crew will arrange to have gear aboard before arrival.