67 ft Sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 8
1 King & 3 Queen ensuite cabins
Great for a large group
ALOIA is a 67 ft Fountaine Pajot sailing catamaran with luxury accommodations for 8 guests.
ALOIA is pure luxury in a catamaran her expansive flybridge with an authentic ocean terrace and a forward cockpit with a jacuzzi; are just some of her hallmark features. Experience the exhilaration of sailing or simply relaxing on the decadent lounges or sunbathing beds. Her stunning interior is boldly modern and incredibly spacious to deliver the ultimate in comfort and luxury.
She accommodates 8 guests in four cabins – one owner’s suite and 3 queen bed cabins all with private bathrooms. The flybridge together with the forward deck offers plenty of space for sunbathing and relaxing and the aft cockpit is a great area for socializing and alfresco dining. Our crew consists of a captain, chef, and deckhand and will look forward to pampering guests on board without leaving any wish unfulfilled.
*For Rates, see the PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please inquire!
Vladimir is a highly experienced captain with thousand of sailing miles in his career around Europe and most specifically major sailing destinations like Croatia, Greece, Montenegro, and Turkey. Vladimir at the age of 47, speaks fluent English and has extensive sailing experience gained from various races in sailing class F18 and regattas all over Europe and more specifically in Bulgaria, Romania, France, and Turkey. His profile includes skippering experience in various boat types both (monohulls and multihulls). Furthermore, his lovely personality and great interpersonal skills have enabled him to captain a commercial motor yacht for the last three years based in the South of France. In the meanwhile, for the last five years has been working as a technical advisor for several dealers of Lagoon and Jeanneau, providing him with all the extra technical marine expertise needed to make your voyage the least stressful possible. On top of everything, his parental experience being the dad of two lovely children make him the right captain for a family-type sailing vacation.
Panos was born in 1988 in our beautiful Thessaloniki. His love for cooking made him want to travel the world. Hence, he had a job opportunity to work as a chef in a luxury resort in Bansko of Bulgaria, he then traveled to Germany, first from the south (Stuttgart) up to the north (Hamburg), to the city of lights, Paris, and ended down to the exotic St. Barth in the Caribbean! Finally, he accomplished combining his love for the sea with his love for cooking like a chef on yachts.
He holds his Culinary diploma from IEK DELTA in Athens, he speaks fluent English, and some German and he also holds a powerboat certificate.
In his free time, he enjoys traveling, of course, reading, and relaxing with some good vibe music with a glass of good French wine!
In the year 1972, Dimitris was born in the city of Athens. He received his Higher National Diploma in Food Science in 1994 after completing his studies in Food Science at Leeds University. His interests include horseback riding, sailing, and cooking, and he holds a diploma in both sailing and motor boating. He is someone who gets along well with guests and has excellent organizing skills. Since 2016, Dimitris has been employed by the yachting company, where he thrives in providing excellent service across the board in order to provide clients with the best possible charter vacation.
- tea infusions
- fresh juices
- milk (different types)
- bread and toasts
- croquet madame
- Greek yogurt
- fresh fruits
- local jams
- tahini and other spreads
- cheese and cold cuts (different types)
- eggs of all types,
- crepes, croissants of different types
- Stuffed cabbage with seafood mix and fresh herbs, sauce from almond milk, and caviar from passion fruit
- Salad rocket with artichokes
- Calamari sauté with fava from Santorini and vegetable spaghetti
- Mozzarella Burrata with tomato cherry and aromatic olive from fresh basil
- Bruschetta with roasted peppers, rocket leaves, and parmesan flakes
- Risotto a la vongole
- Traditional Spanish Salad melon with prosciutto
- Gazpachos soup
- Fresh Tuna fillet Vierge
- Spring rolls with vegetables and chicken
- Salat green beans
- Ramen Bowl with noodles and shrimp
- Athinaiki salad (baby potato, fresh vegetables, and fresh fish)
- Tzatziki avocado
- Fish fillet with green Horta and sauce egg-lemon
- Tricolor beetroot with mousse from Greek yogurt and walnuts
- Smoked eel with homemade hummus, caper leaves, and kritamo
- Fresh fish fillet with pure celery or eggplant
- Lentils salat me tomato cherry and fresh herbs
- Asparagus with Romesco sauce and crispy prosciutto
- Stuffed Chicken ballotine with cream cheese, dried tomato, and fresh onion with polenta
- Greek salad (cucumber, tomato cherry, onion, Greek olives, green peppers, kritamo, mousse, and soap from feta cheese)
- Fish Carpaccio with Leche de Tigre
- Seabass with spanakorizo sauce and Cuttlefish ink
- Salad Niçoise
- Beef Tartar OR Foie gras with marmalade from fruit
- Chicken fricassee
- Beef Carpaccio with rocket and parmesan flakes
- Salad Sikora with sever cheese, apple red, pecan, tomato, and aioli sauce.
- Iberic di bellota with pure and chips from sweet potato
- Sushi Night
- Salad mix
- Green Mix salat with fried cheese and walnut
- Taramas with cuttlefish ink
- Lobster Pasta with fresh tomato sauce
- Greek cheese Talagani in a crust sheet with honey and sesame
- Traditional Crete Salad Dakos
- Greek Moussaka (New style)
- Crab salad with green apple, ginger and lemon juice, and avocado cream.
- Grilled zucchini with mozzarella and basil pesto
- Fillet Rossini with foie gras
- Chocolate tart
- Banoffee tart
- Fruit salad
- Crème Brule
- Greek traditional desserts
- Panna cotta
- Loukoumades (Greek doughnuts)
- Lemon tart