Anastasia - Catamaran
62 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 7
3 King ensuite cabins & 1 single cabin**
Scuba diving onboard
From $26,000/weekMake an Inquiry
Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
ANASTASIA welcomes you aboard for an unforgettable crewed charter yacht vacation in the Virgin Islands.
ANASTASIA has undergone beautiful refits in 2017/19 and boasts brand new sails, rigging lines, exterior paint (dark blue hull), interior and exterior upholstery, plush bedding, and linens, interior decor, and so much more. Anastasia has 1 king-bed owner’s suite, 2 king staterooms, and 1 single cabin** (on request) to comfortably accommodate a 6-7 person charter.
Each cabin suite has its own separate spa shower with overhead lighting, spacious vanity, and a separate sitting area with individual A/C controls for the top of line luxury and comfort. Guest linens, towels, toiletries, and hairdryers are all provided. In addition to its spacious air-conditioned cabins, salon, and bar interior, there are ample outdoor padded lounge areas with a shaded 360° viewing flybridge, two trampolines accompanied with custom bolster cushions, a double sunbed lounger on the front deck, and 2 plush bean bags for your cruising enjoyment.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$26,000||$27,000||$28,000||$29,000||$30,000||$31,000|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$26,000||$27,000||$28,000||$29,000||$30,000||$31,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $36,000
New Year week: $36,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN RYAN AND MATE/CHEF LESLI
Captain Ryan and Chef Lesli cannot wait to share their love and knowledge of the Caribbean Sea and all its offerings. Their excitement is contagious. Their attention to detail and consideration of safety will leave you with nothing to focus on but the beauty of your surroundings and the equal parts relaxation and the adventure they inspire. Ryan and Lesli are avid ocean enthusiasts and adventure seekers ready to provide you with the ultimate charter experience.
Captain Ryan is most at home on the water. He started sailing and boating at 9 years old navigating the waters on Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri, where he grew up. He has since single-handedly logged (solo sailed) over 5,000 nautical miles offshore; from Key West to the Virgin Islands, Bahamas to Grenada, and everywhere in between. He has experience on vessels of all shapes and sizes but holds a special place in his heart for traditional tall ships. He is also a sailing instructor, happy to share his knowledge with any interested passengers. A natural athlete, Ryan thrives in competitive wakeboarding, enjoys kiteboarding and wake surfing. Ryan served in the US Navy where he studied engineering at the US Naval Nuclear Power Training Command in Goose Creek, SC. He is a man of service, whether serving his community or his guests. His knowledge, experiences, and entertaining stories set a tone for the most memorable sailing experiences.
Chef Lesli also holds a 100ton USCG Masters license. She has been in the charter industry living and working on boats for the past 8 years. She holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Interior Design and practiced both residential and commercial design in New York City before finding her ultimate passion for chartering the Caribbean. Originally from Michigan, she grew up spending as much time outside as possible; enjoying watersports on the lakes, hiking, biking, and golfing in the summers, and skiing and snowboarding in the winters.
Lesli’s second home is in the galley where she can showcase her artistic culinary creations inspired by her surroundings. She loves using fresh, local proteins and produce whenever possible. She has over 15 years of experience in the customer service industry and adores entertaining while sharing her love and knowledge of the ocean with her guests. Lesli will immediately make you feel at home on ANASTASIA as she takes great pride in customizing your charter experience, ensuring vacation memories that will last a lifetime.
Ryan and Lesli both enjoy all watersports. They are active divers and world travelers. They cannot wait to host you and yours on the beautiful sailing catamaran, ANASTASIA!
- Coffee, Tea, and fresh local fruit served with every breakfast & Assortment of muffins, croissants, granola, and yogurts
- Eggs Benedict – Perfectly poached eggs with Canadian bacon atop toasted English muffins drizzled with homemade hollandaise sauce. Served with roasted seasoned potatoes and fresh avocado.
- Cinnamon & Vanilla Challah French Toast – Served with homemade syrup and crispy bacon.
- Huevos Rancheros – Eggs cooked to order atop seasoned black beans, homemade pico de gallo, and oven-toasted corn tortillas, garnished with Mexican cheese, fresh Avocado, Cilantro, and an array of salsas.
- Frittata – Oven baked eggs with cheese, fresh-cut vegetables, and meats of your choosing. Served with seasoned sausage patties.
- Bagel & Lox – Smoked Salmon atop toasted bagel with cream cheese, red onions, capers, and chopped dill fresh from the boat garden. Served with a sliced boiled egg.
- Fish Tacos – Fresh Mahi Mahi seasoned to perfection with local slaw and lime aioli served with corn or flour tortillas and a side of fresh local greens, roasted beets, and a homemade vinaigrette
- Maine Style Crab Cakes – Served with dill aioli, sliced chives, and homemade roasted corn salad.
- Local Chicken Roti – with Mango Chutney, rolled in authentic Roti wraps served with local Plantain chips
- Cheeseburgers in Paradise – Seasoned with secret ingredients and grilled to order. These cheeseburgers come with all the fixings. Served with crunchy dill pickles and potato crisps.
- Flank Steak Salad – Grilled to order atop local mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, Avocados, Red onions, Gorgonzola cheese, and homemade Dijon Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing. Served with toasted garlic bread.
- Lemon Basil Shrimp Pasta – Light lemony pasta dish served with Parmesan crisps
- Greek-Style Chicken Gyros- Marinated chicken with homemade tzatziki sauce, tomatoes, cucumber, Red onion, and Feta cheese wrapped in traditional greek pita bread. Served with fresh-cut veggies and creamy homemade hummus
- Bacon-wrapped scallops- With cajun cream sauce
- Coconut Shrimp – Oven-baked and served with a sweet Thai chili sauce
- Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip – Served with warm Pita bread
- Stuffed Mushrooms – Spiced sausage, fresh Rosemary, and mixed cheeses served in buttery oven-baked mushroom caps
- Charcuterie and Cheese Board – An assortment of meats, cheeses, mustards, pickles, and olives
- Caprese Skewers – Grape Tomatoes, Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella, Basil from the boat’s garden with a toush of Olive Oil and sweet balsamic glaze served on a skewer
- Bacon-wrapped Filet with Truffle Butter – Grilled to your perfection and served with garlic mash potatoes and grilled Zucchini squash
- Pan-Seared Tuna Fillet – with Homemade Chimichurri Sauce served over Cilantro rice with sautéed Sugar Snap Peas
- Prosciutto and Herbed Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Tarragon White Wine Sauce Served with mushroom Risotto and glazed carrots
- Fresh caught Mahi Mahi with Local Fruit Relish Served over sauteed spinach and Pine nuts with Garlic and Herb Cous Cous
- Grilled Salmon with a Ginger Soy Drizzle Served with Rice Pilaf, Asparagus, and Cherry Tomatoes
- Chicken Piccata Topped with Parmesan, pan-fried and finished with a buttery lemon Garlic and White wine sauce with Capers. Served with creamy Polenta and a roasted vegetable medley.
- Pork Roulade Stuffed with apple and sausage, sliced into artistic medallions and served with roasted Red Potatoes and Lesli’s special pan-fried Brussel Sprouts
- Key Lime Pie Tart – Rich, creamy with a salted Graham cracker crust
- Vanilla Creme Brulee – Rich custard with caramelized sugar
- Caribbean Rum Fudge Pie
- Chocolate Mousseau Grand Marnier
- Berry Bliss Cheesecake – With homemade buttery Graham cracker crust
- Ultimate Fudgy Brownie Sundae – With Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and the best toppings
- Bread Pudding with Cafe Rum Sauce
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen Sat TV
- Full surround sound system
- A fully automatic espresso machine
- iPod/device hookup station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Beach games
- Cockpit icemaker
- 14′ Brig Falcon 420 inflatable boat with Bluetooth stereo & 50 hp Honda outboard
- Water skis for adults & children
- Kneeboard, wakeboard & tube
- Snorkeling gear
- 10 x 10 Floating island, Sub Wing, floating saddles, supersize noodles
- Extra-large waterproof Bluetooth beach speaker
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards
- 1 x 2 person kayak
- Scuba tanks and gear
- Model: Privilege Catamaran
- Year: 2008 w/ refit 2017
- LOA: 62′
- Beam: 30.3′
- Draft: 6’
- Engines: 2 x 180 hp
- Flag: BVI
Submit your review
What an absolutely heavenly week! It is not often that a trip we’ve taken has actually exceeded our expectations, but this past week with you certainly did! Everything was perfect – the food, as evidenced by our continually cleaned plates, the activities you provided and the Anastasia herself! Most of all, though was the crew! You both couldn’t have been more of a treat. You were so professional, we knew we were in good hands, and such fun! Thank you for an amazing week – we loved being ‘Fun-Seekers’ with you both!
Our time aboard Anastasia was amazing. The crew were fabulous and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a crewed charter in the Virgin Islands or anywhere else they are sailing. Thank you for helping coordinate this awesome trip.
Thank you so much for the fun, laughs and memories aboard Anastasia! What an amazing week of exploring St. John's private and turquoise waters, watersports, wine and amazing food. We appreciate your hospitality and thank you for sharing your slice of paradise with us. Cannot wait until next time!!!
It would be hard for me to imagine a crew and a boat that was better than the Anastasia. Our family of 5 (including two teenagers and one young adult child) was entertained and cared for as if we were royalty!! The food was amazing and the captain was a great host on the underwater scooter, snorkeling, tubing and all the other water sports. The chef took great care of me and my son as we experienced our first scuba dive in the Caribbean Sea. The dives were perfect for our skill level and we saw some beautiful underwater creatures and coral.
What an amazing week! This trip was more than we ever imagined - mainly thanks to the two of you taking such good care of us. You made sure we got to do all the things, see all the sights, enjoy all the delicious foods and tasty drinks, and make all kinds of memories that will last a lifetime. You've inspired us to try new things and it will be fun to see these college girls try all your recipes! Hope you know how much we appreciate you both and are glad to have you as a part of the family. We'd love to share some of our Southern hospitality with y'all if you're ever in Georgia, so we can spoil you a little. Keep living the dream and making everyone else's dreams come true along the journey.
Thank you so much for the fun, laughs and memories aboard Anastasia! What an amazing week of exploring St. John's private and turquoise waters, watersports, wine and amazing food We appreciate your hospitality and thank you for sharing your slice of paradise with us. Cannot wait until next time!!!
On the 15th day of February 2020, our lives have forever changed! God has blessed us with two amazing people. Six friends started out to sail at sea with you two and now became eight friends! How do we thank you for all you have done for us? The personal tours, amazing food, drinks, etc. The laughter, fun times, early morning breakfasts, fantastic lunches and over the moon dinners. So attentive to every detail. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! When you up in Michigan come stay with us, we’d love to have you both. God bless you both, keep you safe at sea and the wind always be in your sails. Love you kids!
You are absolutely the most amazing crew and now friends! I’ve been dreaming of this trip for 7 years and it was above and beyond my wildest dreams. You guys were so great. Very attentive, great sailing, out this world food and drinks. I loved the fact that you were our personal tour guides and joined us. You were so fun to be with. I am going to work very hard at convincing Charlie to come back soon. Please keep in touch and do visit us when you are in Michigan. We will leave the light on for you! And this time we will spoil you. Thanks again for the most AMAZING week. I really don’t want to leave. Love you guys! – Stephanie & Charlie
Family you are given, friends you choose, family friends arrrrrrrrre foreverrrrrrr. Welcome to our family of friends!!! Thank you for making our time together and experience we will always treasure. You create pockets of pleasure for all senses. Thank you for helping us relax, enjoy, laugh and have the best time in the BVI! Armada is not far from Muskegon – looking forward to hosting you on a land visit!! Hugs! – Steve & Shelly
Anastasia is a fantastic boat with every amenity and a fantastic crew. We had a great week in the BVI. It was perfect. It was a wonderful way to celebrate 2 milestone birthdays. It was also awesome to introduce our kids to the BVI on a boat with great water toys. We especially enjoyed the tube and SeaJet. We loved the cooking and the captain always making us feel safe and secure.
SCUBA DIVING ONBOARD
- Gear included
- Up to 5 dives for certified divers