Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
AZULIA II, The premier Caribbean crewed sailing catamaran.
Imagine a fully crewed and catered luxury dream vacation on AZULIA II, a Lagoon 560 S2 catamaran. Experience the tranquility and beauty of the Virgin Islands while wrapped in the elegance and prestige of the finest sailing multihull in the Caribbean.
Experience the unspoiled beauty and quality sailing of the Virgin Islands on Azulia II, a premium, fully-equipped Lagoon catamaran available for charter. Excursions depart from any port in the British Virgin Islands and US Virgin Islands. Explore the beautiful Caribbean while enjoying delectable galley treats aboard beautiful Azulia. Having been gently chartered and meticulously maintained with the same crew, Azulia is among the finest yacht charters that the Virgin Islands can offer.
AZULIA II accommodates up to 8 guests in 4 elegant queen guest suites, each with its own ensuite head and shower. Cabins are beautifully appointed with luxury bedding and linens. She is air-conditioned throughout with individual controls in each cabin. Crew quarters are separate bunk beds, with their own head and shower (Crew may switch cabins if 2 bunk beds are desired instead of the queen (usually for small children).
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$26,000||$26,500||$27,000||$27,500||$28,000||$28,750||$29,500|
|Winter 2022 to 2023||$26,000||$26,500||$27,000||$27,500||$28,000||$28,750||$29,500|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $36,000
New Year week: $36,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN DANIEL & CHEF/MATE SARAH
Dan grew up in the San Francisco Bay area and was raised by a family of passionate sailors. After attending college, serving in the military and pursuing business he naturally gravitated towards his dreams of working and traveling on yachts. “When you learn to do a job well, your work can become extremely rewarding” he says. Dan got his professional start at The Moorings BVI in 2015 and since has worked in the charter yacht industry for private businesses throughout the Caribbean and the Pacific. Having come from Colombian roots, family is something very special for Dan and he hopes to share that environment with the guests of Azulia II.
Dan and Sarah have been friends in the industry for many years and together make an incredibly dynamic and professional team with few limits. “We have the ability to relate to and connect with our guests in an authentically real way that people will love”. We love families and the exciting energy that kids of all ages bring with them on charter. We love sharing our passion for food, the ocean, sailing and water-sports with guests who are interested in the adventures that come with chartering Azulia II. We promote a high-end and relaxed and still family friendly environment perfect to enjoying our little paradise in the Virgin Islands and beyond.
Sarah was born in Seattle, Washington and grew up in Cambridge, England where she dedicated herself to academic study and earned her Masters degree in Urban Planning. In her early 20’s she had been pursuing a career in property development but found instead a passion for the ocean that she couldn’t resist. Naturally finding herself in the position of yacht crew. Sarah worked in a variety of positions from deckhand to head chef on some of the most impressive super-yachts in the world. This brought Sarah’s hospitality experience to over 10 years, including time spent in the high-end restaurant environment in England. In 2017 while climbing the ladder, Sarah earned her Yacht Master certificate and begun to further apply herself in the direction of exploring the world through sailing as well as utilizing her inner passion for the culinary arts.
- The great British bacon bap, hash brown & spicy tomato sauce
- Poached egg, avocado & chorizo on homemade sourdough
- Cheddar waffles with bacon & maple syrup
- Sausage & tomato beans with potato spring onion pancakes
- Fresh breakfast muffins with banana, blueberry and all the yummy seeds
- Natural yoghurt with fresh fruit & homemade berry cherry granola
- Spicy Moroccan eggs with chickpea, harissa & spinach
- Tuna poke bowls, seaweed furikake & wild brown rice
- Lamb flatbreads, pickled cucumber, elderflower yoghurt, watercress and toasted pine nuts
- Grilled chicken, herby quinoa, feta & pomegranate salad and charred green beans
- Salad Nicoise, sauce verte and crusty bread
- Thai green whole seabass, lemongrass & coconut jasmine pearl rice
- Mexican beef salad, charred sweetcorn, pepper, tomato & lime salsa
- Meze day – lamb kofte, baba ganoush, grilled halloumi, tzatziki, hummus and couscous
- Seared yellowfin tuna, green papaya salad
- Beef carpaccio, rocket, parmesan
- Gambas pil pil – Spanish chilli prawns
- Minted melon, prosciutto, tomato salad
- Scallop, tuna & salmon ceviche with mango
- Pan seared gnocchi, browned butter & sage
- Asian cured salmon, prawns, pickled salad & dill lime creme fraiche
- Mahi-Mahi madras coconut curry with cauliflower rice
- Pork chop, cider cream sauce, caramelized apples, purple sprouting broccoli
- Beef short rib birria tacos with black bean & chipotle jus
- Lobster tail, tomato tagliatelle, parmesan & garlic toast
- Beef fillet, dauphinoise potatoes, parsley puree and Madeira sauce
- Seared tuna, roast pepper & spring onion risotto
- Chicken drumstick fillet skewers, barberry & pomegranate bulgur wheat salad
- Tropical eton mess, passionfruit, mango & lime
- White chocolate panna cotta with lemon, mint & olive oil strawberries
- Brandy poached raspberry and mascarpone creme brulee
- Double chocolate & mint fondant, coconut ice cream
- Blueberry tea & chia seed sponge with thyme macerated fruit
- Spiced poached pears, hot chocolate sauce. vanilla bean ice cream
- Lemon zest cheesecake with mom’s secret shortbreads
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water maker and generator
- WiFi Internet Access
- Luxury high thread count bedding
- Memory foam mattress toppers.
- Wii Games Console
- Large Screen TV in Salon
- Apple TV in Master Cabin
- Bose surround sound for movies on BluRay in Salon
- Bose Sound Box to play own music (Bluetooth)
- Captain serenades with guitar
- Guitars on board for guest’s use.
- Cockpit ice maker
- Highfield rigid inflatable boat w/50 hp engine
- Kneeboard, wakeboard and Tube
- 4 – Stand Up Paddleboards (SUPS) 2 Rigid, 2 Inflatable
- 2 – 3 person kayaks
- 2 – Sea Doo underwater scooters
- 6 person floating island + multiple floating chairs/mats
- Beach towels provided for guests
- 2 Trolling Rods, 2 Spinning Rods. Boat is BVI Registered for fishing (guests need individual permit)
- Underwater camera/video
- Model: Lagoon Catamaran
- Year: 2015
- LOA: 56′
- Beam: 31′
- Draft: 4’11”
- Engines: 2 x 110 hp
- Flag: BVI
Submit your review
When your kids look at you on the last day and say "I'm so sad this trip is over," you know it has been an incredible experience with lifelong memories. From the moment we stepped aboard the welcoming smiles and introductions, the delicious food, the humor and the overall vibe was specular. We are a family of 6 who have traveled on numerous vacations near and far, and this has definitely topped them all!! So, a sincere thank you to the crew for a successful giving is a magical journey. This is true paradise!
Amazing honeymoon! The captain was amazing for our honeymoon. He had complete command of the 56’ cat but more importantly made us feel very comfortable. His signature cocktail "walk in thewoods" is off the chain. The captain also took us to a secluded beach and officiated usexchanging our vows complete with him singing a special song for us. He knew the BVI'sextremely well and always had perfect recommendations for dinner or drinks on shore.
We highly endorse This crew!
WOW! What an amazing trip. We can not thank you enough for your hospitality. Captain, your meals were outstanding and chef, your positive and fun vibe while doting on us throughout the trip was the icing on the cake. The way you both work together, seamlessly, to give us all a trip of a lifetime is so appreciated. We are walking away with many fun memories and hope to return for more in the future.
I couldn't have asked for a better week! Amazing food, new places and sights (which is hard for us...15 years in the Caribbean). The diving was unexpected and tremendous...thank you for encouraging me. I hope we see you again for another charter. This will be a memory never forgotten.
This is our second year on Azulia 2 and I think that the biggest compliment we could possibly give the yacht is that we've arranged dates to return. This trip is our vacation, pure joy, pure indulgence, pure laughter, pure nourishment and absolutely our most favorite holiday!
The crew made our week in the BVI amazing. The food was delicious, freshand healthy and we looked forward to every meal. The captain was extremely knowledgeable about the BVI, the boat and all of the activities available to us. He took us to all of their favorite spots and optimized our time in each spot. The crew were wonderful hosts for the week and we could not have been happier with our choice of boats. The meals were plentiful and delicious and Andrea clearly referenced our preference sheet when planning each dish. We were pleasantly surprised that many of the specific items we listed on the preference sheet were provided.
Best crew-thank you for taking such good care of us. The meals were soooo good. I am afraid I am spoiled forever. Thank you for an unforgettable week. The memories will sustain me until the next visit, until then I wish you fair winds and following seas.
We would highly recommend to anybody this highly skilled crew, Azulia 2. They are truly the best! They both have great personalities, great senses of humor, and huge patience with our kids and were just really pleasant to be around. The kids got very attached to them. The chef is an amazing cook and her food is not only delicious but also well presented. Thanks to this crew for making our vacation unforgettable and truly the best vacation ever!
Every moment on this trip was exciting. The views of the Virgin Island were spectacular and breathtaking and we never once felt seasick. This was a dream come true and would recommend it to anyone. We tell all our friends about this trip and can't stop talking about it. On a scale of 1-10, we'd give this trip a solid 10. Our captain and chef were incredible as well, and we left feeling like old friends.
Thank you for an amazing trip and for putting up with all of our shenanigans. I know we are a lot to handle and you guys were such troopers! These girls trips have become incredibly special for me …a time to laugh, to let loose, to bond, to love and be loved and you both were so wonderful at facilitating that atmosphere. Thank you from the bottom of my heart & I truly hope our paths cross again.