Blue Horizon - Power Catamaran
Luxury Super-yacht Experience!
60 ft Power Catamaran
Accommodates up to 4
1 King master & 1 queen vip cabin or 2 twin cabin
Winter in the BVI – Spring, Summer & Fall in the Bahamas
From $27,500/weekMake an Inquiry
Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
BLUE HORIZON is a 60 ft power catamaran and with her ability to cruise fast among the islands.
BLUE HORIZON makes it perfect to experience many anchorages during your week-long luxury yacht charter. Blue Horizon can accommodate 6 guests in 3 cabins. The Master cabin has a king-size bed, shower, and vanity. A VIP cabin has a queen-size bed, shower, and vanity. A Guest cabin has two twin beds that can convert to a king suite. Blue Horizon is fully air-conditioned throughout, with individual room controls.
Enjoy cocktails on the sundeck and dining on the upper deck where you have a panoramic view of the bay. Scuba diving is rendezvous only. Your welcoming crew will ensure your vacation is EPIC!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$27,500||$28,000||$28,500||$29,000||$29,500|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$27,500||$28,000||$28,500||$29,000||$29,500|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $32,500
New Year week: $32,500
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN ALEX & CHEF/MATE KATIE
Alex is a dynamic and supportive ship captain of Irish origins and has been playing rugby and as well sailing competitively for 15 years with St. George Yacht club. He has been the outright winner of most cruiser racing events in the UK and Ireland. His experience includes over 30,000 charter miles with guests and as well 30,000 delivery miles on racing yachts and private sailing yachts. Alex has attended a German primary school and thus has spoken the language for many years. During his studies, he has traveled throughout Europe, America, Asia, and Australia. He has worked at numerous private events like a cocktail waiter which makes him competent in guest handling. Tailored to fit your special needs and wishes, his services will make you discover the freedom only a boat can offer. Whether you are looking to enjoy a laid-back day on the beach, jump into an active holiday, indulge in the local fine wine and dining, discover the culture, appreciate the nature or just do nothing at all – he will help make it happen!
Katie comes from the Chicago area with a passion for food, travel, and an active lifestyle. Her love of the culinary arts began while living in France, and has only grown since. She’s worked as a chef for charter yachts throughout the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, and French Polynesia, but particularly loves all the Virgin Islands have to offer. She’s also a registered yoga instructor and personal trainer and has been teaching both private and group classes since 2011. Katie speaks French fluently, as well as conversational Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian. She enjoys creating dishes that are flavorful and unique while using fresh, local ingredients as much as possible.
- Served with fresh local fruit and homemade breakfast bread
- Classic Eggs Benedict | poached egg, prosciutto, arugula
- Crepes made to order| sweet: caramel, banana, crushed peanuts. savory: ham, egg, Emmental
- Savory Sweet Potato Hash| breakfast sausage, caramelized onions, fried egg, fresh rosemary
- Avocado Toast| fried egg, chorizo crumbles, chipotle hollandaise
- Quiche Lorraine| lardons, emmental cheese, creme fraiche, herbes de provence
- Bagel Bar| assorted homemade cream cheeses: brown sugar and cinnamon, classic, sundried tomato
- Acai Bowls | fresh local fruit, coconut flakes, homemade banana granola bowl
- Poke Bowls| Marinated Ahi Tuna, seaweed salad, avocado, mango, sriracha mayo
- Classic Chicken Caesar Salad| grilled chicken breast, romaine, homemade caesar, parmesan crisp
- Mahi Tacos| beer-battered Mahi-Mahi, pickled red onion, cabbage slaw, citrus crema
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches| slow-roasted pork, brioche bun, smoky barbecue
- Low Country Seafood Boil| lobster, shrimp, kielbasa, red potatoes, corn on the cob
- Korean Bulgogi Bowl| marinated steak, kimchi, fresh vegetables, spicy peanut sauce
- Spicy Cajun Tagliatelle| shrimp, andouille sausage, creamy creole tomato sauce
- Fresh Spring Rolls | shrimp, vermicelli, fresh vegetables, sweet chili sauce, spicy peanut sauce
- Tuna Tartare | ahi tuna, avocado, edamame, sesame seed, ginger sauce
- Bacon-Wrapped Dates | Bacon, fresh dates, local goat cheese
- Crab Cakes | fresh lump crab, capers, greens, garlic chive aioli
- Island Ceviche | local red snapper, mango, served with plantain chips
- Shishito Peppers | Blistered shishito, goat cheese, cilantro lime sauce
- Charcuterie board | assorted cured meats and cheeses, fig compote, crusty bread
- Spiny Caribbean Lobster | buttery lobster tail, bucatini cacio e pepe, green salad
- Braised Short Ribs | short rib, red wine reduction, parsnip puree, glazed carrots
- Pan-Seared Salmon | wild-caught salmon, lemon cream pappardelle, green beans almondine
- Pork Tenderloin | bacon-wrapped tenderloin, cranberry reduction, roasted brussels sprouts, mash
- Seared Red Snapper | local snapper, citrus mango salsa, coconut rice
- Beef Tenderloin | sous vide tenderloin, pepper sauce, potatoes au gratin, roasted asparagus
- Paella Mixta | local shrimp, Spanish chorizo, chicken, bomba rice, saffron threads
- Flourless Chocolate Cake | local dark chocolate, raspberry coulis, whipped cream
- Mexican Churros | lightly fried churros, cinnamon chocolate dipping sauce
- Classic Key Lime Pie | fresh key lime juice, ginger snap crust, whipped cream
- Tres Leches Cake | classic three milk cake, whipped cream, caramel topping
- Mango Mousse | fresh mango, tangy passion fruit coulis
- Banoffee Pie | crushed oreo crust, dulce de leche, banana, whipped topping, chocolate shavings
- Baileys Creme Brulee | lightly baked custard, caramelized crust, spun sugar
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV connection
- Full surround sound system
- DVD and CD players
- i/Docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Books and games
- Cockpit icemaker
- 13′ rigid inflatable boat w/40 hp engine
- Kneeboard, wakeboard, & tube
- Snorkel gear
- 2 SeaBobs
- AquaGlide platinum trampoline
- AquaGlide multi sport windsurfer
- Fishing gear
- Floating island
- Model: Horizon PC60
- Year: 2011
- LOA: 60′
- Beam: 24′
- Draft: 4′
- Engines: 2 x 715hp
- Flag: Jamaica
Submit your review
Our family of 4 recently chartered Blue Horizon. In a nutshell, from start to finish it was a great experience. We were able to tailor the charter to our specific needs. My wife and I had a spacious master BR with a nice queen bed, plenty of space and large bathroom with separate shower. Our daughters had a smaller but still comfortable stateroom with a queen bed and nice bath. The boat has excellent spaces inside and out. We particularly enjoyed the aft open dining and sofa. The fly bridge also had a nice area with a bar/separate fridge and BBQ. It also has a nice sonos sound system as well as TV’s in every room. The crew could not have been better and spoiled us to no end. The captain knows the boat and the BVI like the palm of his hands. He has a very relaxed personality and is great to deal with. Although I tried to help in anchoring/docking etc., he did it so well by himself that eventually I just said “relax and let him do it”. Even though we have visited the BVI multiple times, he had very helpful suggestions and was very responsive to our preferences. He was also amazing at helping with water skiing, wake boarding, tubing, paddle boarding and with the included Sea Bob. The chef was also spectacular. First, she is a great human being. Then the quality of ingredients, variety and preparation of the meals was remarkable. She completely tailored every meal to our low carb/healthy style including chicken, pork, grilled steak and lobster. Oh and lets not forget “happy hour” with her delicious home made salsa and a cheese/avocado dip that were both addicting. We submitted our wine and liquor preferences and they were waiting for us on arrival. Finally, she kept the entire boat perfectly clean and organized. We were truly blessed to have this crew, will miss them but also know that we will see them back next summer:) We focused on Jost Van Dyke and Virgin Gorda. At JVD enjoyed our fave Soggy Dollar Bar- an institution since 1970. Love Savannah in VG as well as Coco Maya. In short, a unique vacation full of great moments!
We couldn't have asked for a more perfect family vacation. Everything was beyond incredible and we've never felt closer as a family, so for that we thank you whole-heartedly. We don't think we will ever forget this trip and all the spectacular things we witnessed.
We had a fabulous week on the boat with the good fortune of a fabulous crew. We enjoyed smooth sailing, delicious meals, and had our every need attended to. They went out of their way to tailor the trip to their guests preferences, including finding the best snorkeling spots and planning 2 special birthday celebrations. In addition to being very professional, they were also extremely personable and a delight to be around. Our vacation was not only beautiful sailing, great snorkeling and fabulous food, it was full of fun and laughter and ranks at the top of our favorite vacations!
The yacht was beautifully presented and the crew very welcoming. We used a lot of the water toys, brilliant for children and adults. The crew was just exceptional. We warmed to them instantly. They went to such extraordinary lengths to make our charter special and unique. From hand made fish spotting logs ready and waiting for the children's arrival, to finding the best snorkeling spots, amazing food for both us and our children. Nothing was too much for them. They are a great team and made our holiday one we will never forget, special memories. We will 100% be back
Having taken a few charters before, we could truly appreciate the experience and the excellent service that captain and chef provided us. They are a great team and were attentive to our every question and need. Wonderful chef and diver. The captain is a true seamen. We would highly recommend them to provide you a very memorable vacation.