Bundalong - Catamaran
80 ft sailing catamaran
Accommodates up to 10
4 Queen cabins with ensuite bathrooms
1 Twin bed cabin (convertible) with ensuite & shower stall
Contact Us for pricingMake an Inquiry
Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
BUNDALONG has the space to host up to 10 guests on board in style.
Aboard BUNDALONG guests can choose among two VIP cabins, two doubles, and one twin/convertible cabin. All cabins have large living spaces and high-end finishes with large in-hull windows. The custom interior accommodation areas are finished in a plush but homely feel and are very light and bright. The main saloon is open with full-height surround windows and high ceilings, complete with comfortable sofas for cooling off in the air conditioning. Forward in the salon is the galley and bar where you can prepare food and enjoy tea or coffee service while taking in the oncoming view.
Outside, the aft of the yacht features a breathtaking al fresco dining area and a bar overlooking the tender lift which can act as a swimming island once the tender is launched. The very private foredeck lounge and coffee table entertaining area is the perfect place for a sun-downer, especially if stern-to in a marina or even when underway under sail! Enjoy the entertainment facilities on the flybridge, including a wet bar, barbecue, and dining table. The entire space has a composite hardtop for weather protection with comfortable lighting.
BUNDALONG is set up with bluewater sailing in mind and has everything you need to visit the far corners of the world without sacrificing comfort. Bundalong is derived from an Aboriginal word that means “join together” and that is just the experience you will have on board!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $74,750
New Year week: $77,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Excessive alcohol consumption unusual requests
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN BRAD & CHEF JULIE
Captain Brad started his sailing career when he was 10 years old. He didn’t realize that it was going to be a way of life at that age, but has made his way around the world sailing and working on various type of sailboats, ships, yachts, and anything in between that floats. Growing up racing sailboats on a national level, he quickly moved up to the leader board. Racing on the Varsity Team at Texas A&M at Galveston, he secured a Sloop National Championship and was a podium finisher at numerous National Events. Outside of college sailing, he has been involved in multiple JBoat World Championship campaigns, Olympic class Regattas and qualifiers (Laser Class), many National Championship’s (dinghy’s and keelboats), offshore big boat racing (including a Traspac), and still loves to take a sunfish out on a Sunday Afternoon.
After a taking long sabbatical that involved searching for isolated waves on the Pacific coast of Central America with a surfboard and a hammock, he attended the Merchant Marine Academy, obtaining a Merchant Mariners Officers License, where he began working on commercial ships. Having completed a few Pacific crossings on cargo vessels, and getting rides from helicopters to 935′ Dill Ships in the Gulf, he realized he belonged back on the sunnier side of the industry- sailing vessels and private yachts. Since then, he has worked on private yachts and sailboats, the latest ones being a 50ft catamaran, where he ran surf charters off of the Pacific side of Nicaragua for two years after delivering her from St. Maarten, and a private 100′ motor yacht that he was co-captaining.
Safety culture is second nature to him and you will feel comfortable and confident as you cruise the islands with Brad. He has also spent years teaching and coaching sailing, and loves to share his knowledge with all of his guests, so feel free to get some sailing lessons while you are on board!
Other fun facts: Brad played a major role in starting and developing the Abaco Junior Sailing Association, a nonprofit, where he created a curriculum, coached sailing, and oversaw operations in the Abaco, Bahamas for years. He has made family and friends in the Abacos and looks forward to the out islands rebuilding and helping every chance he gets. When not on a boat, you can find him Kitesurfing, Surfing, diving (PADI certified), fishing, and spearfishing. If you catch him on land, he loves to ride motorcycles, bicycles, and enjoys staying healthy, active, being surrounded by good music, people, and dogs!
Chef Julie began her journey in the Hospitality Industry as a Flight Attendant. Over the following 10 years, she expanded her skills, working in the Food and Beverage industry as a waitress and restaurant manager. More recently her talents have been featured in the Film & Set design world, working on many commercials, movies, and series as an Assistant Food Stylist and Prop Master.
Her passion for cooking was fortified while operating her own B&B on the Pacific coast of Costa Rica. Living near Quepos town, the capital of sport fishing, she has also been cooking on charters and for professional fishing teams. Creativity is what makes Julie such a wonderful chef and host. For her, creating a mouth-watering menu is just half of the battle, she also offers highly attentive service to guests, a great ambiance, and has an eye for detail. Julie speaks French, English, and Spanish enjoys photography and is always eager to learn new things.
Additionally, she has Co-Founded a now Nationally renowned NGO for Ocean Conservation and created the first National Clean-Up Day in Costa Rica. As a passionate Ocean lover, Julie maintains an active lifestyle in water sports including; surfing, kite surfing, free diving, stand-up paddling, or practicing yoga on the beach. She is a fitness enthusiast and is adventure-ready at all times.
Being born and raised on the Maine coast, Cameron (Cam) is no stranger to the ocean. She grew up on the saltwater, exploring Casco Bay and the Downeast islands on small sailboats. After spending many winters in the dark and cold, however, she decided to opt for more of a permanent summer lifestyle. She joined the yachting industry two years ago to pursue her love of travel and the sea. This led her to several jobs as a deckhand on board some of the largest motor yachts- traveling throughout South Florida, Bahamas, Caribbean, and Central America. It was then that a spontaneous sail trip aboard a very small boat around the Leeward Islands that she was hooked. Cameron is excited to utilize her deck and high-end service experience to provide the smoothest and happiest experience for the guests. Besides that, she could spend all day at the beach surfing, diving, swimming, or any other adventure that presents itself. She believes that life is too short not to enjoy and so far this industry has combined her spirit for adventure with an unforgettable career. Oh, and if you need a backflip lesson or want to practice speaking Spanish… Just ask her!
4th Crew Member TBA
- Broccoli & Swiss Cheese Frittata served with Roasted Breakfast Potatoes
- Avocado & Goat Cheese Bagel with Poached Egg on a bed of Arugula
- French Toast Casserole topped with Fresh Fruits and Grand Marnier Whipped Cream
- Poached Eggs with Bacon Mushrooms & Homemade Artisan Bread
- Goat Cheese & Truffle Scrambled Eggs with Croissants & Fresh Fruits
- Sun-dried Tomatoes and Ricotta Omelette with Sausage and Homemade Artisan Bread
- Lox Benedict with Arugula Salad in a Balsamic Reduction
- Grilled Fish Tacos served on Corn Tortilla finished with Mango Salsa, Fresh Guacamole, Sour Cream, Pickled Red Onion and Cabbage
- Pulled Pork Sliders Presented with a Pineapple Slaw and Sweet Potato Wedges
- Mezze Board of Spicy Sesame Hummus, Meatballs, Roasted Eggplant Dip, Pita Bread, Fresh Vegetables, Pickled Red Onion and a Parsley and Tomato Salad
- Fragrant Grilled Chicken on a Caesar Kale Salad
- Poke Bowl of Fresh Tuna on Sushi Rice with a Japanese Mayonnaise Grilled Thai Beef on Garden Salad
- Fresh Ceviche served with Plantain Chips
- Spring Rolls
- Baked Brie platter topped with Honey, Figs, and Pistachios
- Crab Cake on Tossed Arugula
- Greek Salad
- Zesty Orange and Fennel Goat Cheese Salad
- Cauliflower Velouté
- Sesame & Lime Zest Crusted Tuna on a bed of Quinoa and Cucumber Salad
- Filet Mignon with Roasted Brussel Sprouts & Truffled Pommes Purée
- Scallops in Carrot Butter and Crispy Capers paired with Turmeric Cauliflower Risotto and Crunchy Almonds
- Grilled Shrimp with Mediterranean Sun-dried Tomato & Basil Fettuccine
- Champagne Chicken Piccata served over Palmini and Spinach
- Blackened Mahi with Pear Chutney over Black Rice presented with Puréed Butternut Squash and Grilled Asparagus
- Miso Salmon with Charred Bok Choy on Asian Noodles
- Homemade Triple Berry & Basil Sorbet in Elderflower Liquor
- Hazelnut Cheesecake
- Ginger Infused Crème-Brulée
- Chocolate Fondue & Fresh Fruit
- Chocolate Lava Cake
- Raspberry Mousse Tourelle
- Black Sesame Ice Cream Cone
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- All cabins include leather top bedside tables,
- Watermaker and two generators
- WiFi Internet access
- Sat TV and Stereo system in saloon
- Outdoor speakers in cockpit and flybridge
- iDevice hookup
- Full Professional DJ setup onboard for parties and special occasions
- Ice maker
- Williams 505 diesel jet tender (10 people)
- 1x Mini Cat Evoke 14 foot Hobie Cat style Sailboat (4 people)
- 2x solid paddleboards with carbon fiber paddles
- 2x inflatable paddleboards
- 1x Paddle North 8 person giant paddleboard which doubles as floating water platform
- 2x Seabobs
- 1x efoil Lyft board
- Selections of fishing gear
- Selection of snorkel gear
- Pull behind “big bertha” tube
- Water skis
- Noodles and floats
- Inflatable jet floaty by Funboy
- Yoga mats and blocks
- Model: Sunreef Catamaran
- Year: 2019
- LOA: 80’
- Beam: 38′
- Draft: 7.3’
- Flag: TBA
Submit your review
They say teamwork makes the dream work. After spending the last 7 days with the crew that saying could never be more true. For 7 days, our lives were a dream come true because those two put all of their energy and heart into every aspect of our trip... I didn’t think it was possible to relax like this!
The vacation of a lifetime for the ten of us! Beautiful islands, great beaches and coves, incredible diving and snorkeling and fanatics accommodations aboard. To quote one of our teenage sailors the meals were “out of this word insanely incredible.” He especially loved the chef’s desserts. Our group is from the Mississippi Gulf Coast, and have been planning this adventure for over a year and the crew never disappointed, they were the most attentive, caring and courteous host and hostess we could have ever asked for! We loved every second of our incredible Caribbean experience!!
I wanted to take some time to thank you again for the great trip we had a couple of weeks ago. It was by far the best vacation I have ever been on and I think everyone in our group feels the same way. Your hospitality was greatly appreciated. You both did an excellent job handling our crazy group. Every meal you prepared was excellent. Every place you took us was a great time. Everybody in our group enjoyed spending time with you. I can’t wait to do it again. A trip in BVI with you guys makes coming back to the real world seem like a bad idea. You are welcome to use this as a testimonial if you would like to. I would also be happy to let your bosses or brokers know how much we enjoyed the trip. Just forward me some contact info. if you would like me to do that. Thanks again! I hope that we can go on a trip with you again someday.
Our Dearest Crew- beautiful people, amazing week! We cannot THANK YOU enough for this experience! The food we have never experienced any so wonderful! Your knowledge of the boat, this area and places to stop and snorkel are unsurpassed! We are in love!! The “okay guys” clap will be missed! Until we meet again, which we will!