Are You Ready to Start Your Journey?
I am happy to assist you in your search. Please call or email me.
Michelle Heyns+1 (954) 543-1270
Make an inquiry
Print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Please click to. This might take up to 20 seconds.
CALLISTA is a beautiful Lagoon 620 Essence that offers a popular layout with a spacious cockpit.
The upper flybridge aboard CALLISTA has become ever popular with guests. With a galley-up design, this yacht offers the spacious owner version master stateroom plus 3 queen guest staterooms, accommodating a total of 8 guests. This yacht is an upgraded version of the standard Lagoon 620 and is pure luxury.
Highlighted with dark floors and spectacular Lagoon has set the new standard in the yachting industry with the addition of the spacious fly-bridge. This area of extra space allows guests to enjoy 360° views while sailing or at anchor. CALLISTA has a friendly crew of 3. This EPIC yacht and crew will absolutely make your vacation unforgettable!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$33,000||$33,500||$34,000||$34,500||$35,000||$35,500||$36,000|
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Christmas week: $39,600
New Year week: $41,400
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN ROLAND & CHEF/MATE VANESSA
Roland and Vanessa, both vibrant and energetic, hail from Cape Town, South Africa. They have known each other for 20 + years and were married in February 2010.
Previously, Captain Roland worked in the corporate environment, ending at the pinnacle of his successful career managing his own business servicing the dental and medical industry. In between, he followed his passion for the sea by obtaining his RYA Yacht Master Offshore – subsequently receiving his RYA Yacht Master Ocean certification. Roland has delivered yachts professionally, doing numerous trans-Atlantic crossings (amongst others) accumulating in excess of 100 000 Nautical Miles. The majority of these deliveries were for the TUI group (Moorings/Sunsail)
Roland’s first transatlantic blue water passage in 2004 brought him to the shores of the Caribbean. It was during one of those yacht deliveries in 2005 that Roland came across Tradewinds Cruise Club and worked as a Charter Captain managing a Privilege 48 Ft catamaran in and around the Caribbean windward islands, operating primarily out of Jolly Harbour in Antigua, going on to work with Vanessa on numerous and larger catamarans for Tradewinds Cruise Club in 2012 and then into the private sector in 2013. His other passions include kite surfing, cycling, scuba diving, free diving, and fishing.
Vanessa holds a diploma in fashion design but soon discovered that the hospitality industry is where her passion lies. For years a deli and coffee shop owner in the heart of prestigious London-Marylebone Lane- and prior to that, spent many years in the restaurant industry all over the world, from South Africa to Honduras to Europe. Having worked in the food and hospitality industry for so many years ensures without a doubt that your expectations will be exceeded. The guest book is a testament to Vanessa’s great skills in the galley. Her creative flair and ability to cater to challenging dietary requirements are nothing short of incredible. Vanessa tends to lean towards a very healthy alfresco-style preparation. (Roland is kept very busy on the grill!)
In 2010 Roland and Vanessa decided to put their individual skill sets together. They sold their respective businesses and embarked on a plan to work on yachts full time. They contacted Tradewinds Cruise Club with whom Roland has had a long-standing relationship. The rest as they say is history. Both growing up in South Africa have taught Vanessa and Roland to appreciate and indulge in numerous outdoor activities, whether it be hiking, skiing, river rafting, kayaking, or scuba diving to name a few. Vanessa and Roland are both qualified PADI Dive Master/Rescue Diver’s. Roland will be a qualified PADI INSTRUCTOR in October 2018 and will be offering DSDs onboard SV CALLISTA! Their guests can be sure they are in very safe hands!
The flavor of Roland and Vanessa’s charters lends itself towards getting off the beaten track, finding paths less traveled but also feel very comfortable offering an itinerary that includes lively beach bars and popular locations. They are open to lifestyle charters of more than one week thereby allowing the freedom to island-hop.
Roland and Vanessa are joined by a 3rd crew member.
- Eggs Florentine with Creamed Spinach, Hollandaise Sauce and Crispy Bacon
- Bagels served with Scrambled Eggs, Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese and Capers
- French Toast with Maple Glazed Bacon topped with fresh Strawberries and Greek Yoghurt
- Egg and Bacon Pie served with sautéed Cherry Tomatoes Basil and Balsamic glaze
- Homemade Muffins made with Oatmeal, Banana, Walnuts and Raisins served with a platter of Local Fruit
- Grilled Jalapeno and Lime Chicken on Fresh Corn Smash
- Seared Tuna Nicoise served with homemade Basil and Olive Focaccia
- Bobotie- Traditional mild South African curry, served with homemade Banana Salsa and Mango Chutney
- Local Fish Taco salad bowls with Guacamole, Sour cream and Jalapeno
- Pea and Saffron Risotto served with a Crispy Green Salad
- Jalapeno Poppers wrapped in Bacon with Blue Cheese dressing
- Charcuterie and an assorted Cheese board served with homemade Red Onion Marmalade
- Hot Spinach and Artichoke dip served with Garlic and Cumin toasted Pita Triangles
- Homemade Chicken Sausage Rolls served with homemade Tomato and Chili jam
- Local Conch Ceviche served with crispy Tortilla chips
- Slow cooked and then Barbecued Pork Baby Back Ribs served with an Island Style Coleslaw, Baked Potatoes and Sour Cream
- Grilled Coconut crusted Mahi Mahi , Local Vegetables, Jasmine Rice and a Mango/Coconut Cream Sauce
- Mild spice rubbed Barbecue Pork Tenderloin served on a Sweet Potato Mash and traditional Greek Salad
- Creamy Lobster Linguine served with a Pea and Pecorino Salad
- Texan Fillet Steak topped with a Madagascan Pepper Corn Sauce and a roasted Vegetable Salad
- New York Baked Cheesecake topped with fresh Raspberries
- Sweet South African Malva Pudding served with Vanilla Ice Cream
- A trio of homemade Ice Cream
- Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta
- Passion Fruit Mousse served with grated Chocolate
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms with heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet access
- Salon flat screen TV
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/device docking station
- Ice maker
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat w/60hp engine
- Scuba dive/instruction onboard
- Adult & child wakeboards, kneeboard & tube
- 2 stand up paddleboards
- Wake skateboard
- Inflatable large 2 person kayak
- Light fishing gear
- Beach games and floating mat
- Underwater camera w/video
- Yoga sessions with mats offered
- Model: Lagoon Catamaran
- Year: 2016
- LOA: 62′
- Beam: 33.1′
- Draft: 5.1′
- Engines: 2 Volvo engines
- Flag: Jersey
Submit your review
Just a quick note to you guys to let you know we arrived safely back in Dallas with zero travel difficulty. Wanted also to again say thank you for a terrific week aboard the SV Callista...you two treated us royally and made it a special trip. We appreciate all of the extra effort all around...from special cocktails and creative/tasty food to early morning fishing and afternoon tubing....it was all above par and much appreciated.
Thank you to the crew for providing a wonderful environment for our family's first vacation at sea. My wife and son both love the BVI and it is a thrill to experience it from Callista. The boat was a perfect fit for our extended family and endless rounds of Rummikub. Your dedication to service shine through everyday. We wanted for nothing! It was a joy to see our boys Jack, Will and Nash thrive in the safe environment you provided. They will remember this trip for the rest of their lives. Oh! And lets not forget that Elizabeth had a perfect 50th birthday celebration. She was, afterall, the inspiration for the trip!!
Thank you so much for an amazing week on the boat. You all handled us very well and you did a very good job at keeping us happy and prepared. Thank you so much for all you have done for us.
You have allowed us to have the most special, memorable vacation aboard the Callista with your dedication, thoughtfulness, skill and lovely personalities and i couldn't be more grateful. We have enjoyed the company, the delicious meals and the tending to our wants and needs every step of this trip. Antigua and the Callista are amazing but they would not be the same without you.
Callista, the fabulous crew and the BVI were fantastic. Captain, his fantastic wife/chef/dive master and above all person and the deckhand were nothing less than fantastic. They had everything we wanted before sailing, we went everywhere we wanted to go, we did everything we wanted to do, we ate like Kings and never had nothing wrong. Callista is in pristine shape and condition and very well equipped. We scuba dived, wake boarded, paddle boarded, kayaked, snorkeled, water skied, fished, rented scooters and exchanged Christmas presents. What more can you ask for?
The crew was the highlight of our charter. We had to switch boats unexpectantly with one week in advance and it went smoothly. The cuisine was great, water sports were fun, and all three of the crew were great - nice, knowledgeable, patient! Having done numerous charters over the past 20 years I must say Callista and her crew are tops!!! This is a wonderful catamaran with an outstanding captain, chef, and first mate went out of their way to make our trip enjoyable in every possible way. Whether it was scuba diving/beach excursions/snorkeling/or adapting to strict dietary needs the crew of Callista outperformed every request with ease and professionalism......The food and service were outstanding.
Thank you so much for the most amazing trip! This was my first time on a boat and I loved it. You are all so wonderful and I enjoyed getting to know you. Thank you for taking care of us, for all the amazing meals, for taking us places and sharing your stories. I will forever remember this trip. I wish you all well and hope to see you again some day.
We came with some expectations to see the BVI and spend time with family. Little did we know what we were about to experience. Captain, you made us feel safe and your sailing expertise was amazing. Chef you are adorable, your caring and kindness shows with everything you do. Every meal was brilliant. You are a gentleman and most professional and it shows with every plate of food served. The 3 of you, we are truly blown away. You are present and work with such ease and unity, you made this trip one we will never forget.
SCUBA DIVING ONBOARD
- Scuba gear included
- 4 dives included for certified divers
- Tropical referral check out dive $350
- Discover Scuba $150
- Other dive courses offered
- Compressor onboard
*Rendezvous Diving offered in locations where the yacht is required by law to use a local dive company. Cost is at the guest’s expense